SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First Bait, First Piggy.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheWookiee
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

22/11/13
Picked this up in the surplus letters thread......

Good day and peace be with you,

I am Martineze Yao Jr 17 years old boy from Sierra Leone,i am writing you from refuge camp in republic of Cote d'Ivoire where i have been taking as refuge after the brutal murder of my parents during the war crisis in my country. 

Because of the war my father sold half of his property and deposited the total sum of US$ 5.4 million dollars in a finance firm here in Ivory Coast.please i want to leave here,i am seeking for your urgent assistance to help me transfer this funds out of here to your country for good investment project so that i can relocate to your country to further my education study for my good future.
Kindly get back to me for more details about me.

Best regards.
Martineze Yao Jr

Poor lad. My heart bled, so I replied with this.........

Martineze Yao Jr,
Your troubles worry me greatly, please tell me what I need to do to help.
Regards
Arth@l Peyt0n

YAY My first bite!!

Dear A***** P*****

Firstly, I must thank you for having accepted to assist me with this my situation, may the good Lord continue to bless you with many more material and spiritual blessings in the days ahead as well with the Good work you want to do for God.

My late father deposited the funds in the bank here, on my name as the next of kin for investments purpose in oversea but they killed him during the war in my country. Since the death of my Father I have gone to the bank to claim my inheritance the bank could not release the fund to me due to I am not up to the agreement age of 25 years to claim the fund, but the bank management have assured me that they will have the right to release my inheritance only if I will present a foreigner who will represent on my behalf as my legal guardian as it was writing in the agreement my late Father made with the bank on the day he deposited the funds with the bank.

I have put everything fully in place and since this is the only opportunity for me to lay my future, why should I west it, I can only tell you that destiny has brought us together because I am quite sure of my inherited funds with the bank.

As soon as I receive your response to this message I will forward to you the deposit documents which my late Father made with the bank on the day he deposited the funds with the bank for your view and record before we proceed further.

Please, I will be very glad to hear your voice through the camp manager office phone number (DELETED) he is the one given me permission to use his office computer in sending this message to you, if you call his office tell them that you want to speak with Martineze Yao Jr they will immediately send for me from the orphanage camp to come to his office and receive your call because I have already made them to know that someone called A***** P***** will call me.

I will be waiting to hear your voice.

Martineze Yao Jr

His IP address placed him here. He is indeed in the ivory coast.
http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools#ipInformation|type=ipv4&&value=213.136.118.134

23/11/13
No need to rush things is there, so I sent him this.....

Hi Martineze,
So what is it you need me to do? Unfortunately I am unable to make overseas phonecalls at the moment, but hopefully email communication is ok for you. I really want to be of help.
Regards
A***** P*****

He's certainly eager for my help....

Dear A***** P*****

Many thanks for your kind response to me. I want to inform you that I have gone to the bank today since the bank work half day today and I have introduced your name to the bank officially as my legal guardian and foreign trustee who will represent on my behalf. But the requested for your address and your telephone which you have not send to me to forward to the bank.

Sir, I thank God almighty as the bank has approved my application in your name. The bank said they will do a change of ownership in your name to allow them start the transfer process with you for the transferring of the money to your bank account on my behalf as soon as you communicate with the bank.

Please do not allow any body in your country to know that you are expecting huge amount of money coming to your bank account because I want my life to be safe and secure with my inheritance when I arrive in your country and we have to keep everything confidential.

Here is the contact of the bank with the deposit documents attached to you bellow:

I deleted the bank details from here just in case....

Sir, you should go ahead and contact the bank immediately and discuss with the director in charge so that they can give urgent attention to you for the wire transfer of the funds into your bank account. Please make sure you send an email to the email addresses of the bank because the bank will be expecting to hear from you as soon as possible from Monday, so that they can start the transfer process fast with you for the wire transfer process. I wait to hear from you as soon as you have contacted with the bank for my update. May God bless you. 
Please I have trusted you with my whole heart like my new father now.

Awaiting to hear from you as soon,

Martineze Yao Jr.

I had my mentor check the bank out, nothing really to be done with it yet, but there's still time to get my first piggy!

24/11/13
Time to play a bit stupid....

Hi Martineze,
The bank is not available today, so I will try tomorrow. I haven't done anything like this before, what is it exactly that I need to do? Do I email the bank and sort it out with them? then what? Please advise me brother from another mother.
Regards
A***** P*****

Lad sends me my instructions for the “bank manager”

Dear A***** P*****

Many thanks for your kind response to me. Sir you are right and you are going to contact the bank tomorrow been Monday bank working day, so please you should email the bank or call the bank on the phone if you wish. But this is how you are going to contact the bank.

I am writing to you at the instigation of Master Martineze Yao Jr, who I believe has already been in touch with you, regarding his late Father Martineze Yao Senior deposits with your bank, which you are the foreign guardian/Trustee. Perhaps you would be good enough to let me know what further information you want from me in order for the funds to be transferred to me.

So I just copy and paste the last bit and send it to the bank....

Mr Kone
I am writing to you at the instigation of Master Martineze Yao Jr, who I believe has already been in touch with you, regarding his late Father Martineze Yao Senior deposits with your bank, which you are the foreign guardian/Trustee. Perhaps you would be good enough to let me know what further information you want from me in order for the funds to be transferred to me.
Regards
A***** P*****

I wonder if I'll get a response on a Sunday?

25/11/13
Had to wait till Monday.....

MEMO: RE-DORMANT ACCOUNT: $5,400.000.00 MILLION USD.
DATE: 25-11-2013
OUR REF: BOA/ FRSL / FWDH / VOL 2.CB
ATTN: A***** P*****,
SIR,
FOLLOWING THE RESPONSE TO YOUR MESSAGE, THE BANK QUESTIONER TENDERED TO THE (BOA) BANK MANAGEMENT. THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THIS BANK HAVE RECEIVED AN AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM OVER THE INHERITANCE FUND OF SEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY (USD$5,400.000.00) FROM THE ACCOUNT OF OUR DECEASED CUSTOMER LATE ENGINEER MARTINEZE YAO SENIOR ON THE ACCOUNT NUMBER: AC/ BOA - CI- 018942819, SWIFT NUMBER BOA 46000392 CI ON BEHALF OF THE MASTER MARTINEZE YAO JR THE SON.
HOWEVER, FOLLOWING OUR BANKING EDICTS OF ARTICLE 105, SECTION 45, AND SUB SECTION 48 AS AMENDED IN 2009.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO APPEAR PERSONALLY IN THIS BANK TO SIGN THE FOLLOWING BANK FINAL RELEASE DOCUMENTS.
1. A LEGAL CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE
2. INHERITANCE RELEASE ORDER CERTIFICATE,
3. FINAL FUND RELEASE ORDER
4. CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE.
YOU ARE THEREBY GIVEN FIVE BANK WORKING DAYS TO ACCOMPLISH THESE, SO AS TO ENABLE US TO EFFECT THE DOWNLOADING OF YOUR APPROVED FUNDS ON OUR BANK SYSTEM THAT WILL BE TRANSFERRING INTO ANY ACCOUNT OF YOUR CHOICE THAT YOU WILL PROVIDE TO US THROUGH AN ELECTRONIC SWIFT WIRE TRANSFER.
IN ALTERNATIVE THAT YOU CANNOT BE ABLE TO COME TO OUR BANK IN PERSON TO SIGN THESE LEGAL DOCUMENTS STATED ABOVE FOR THE FINAL RELEASE OF YOUR FUNDS.
YOU ARE ADVICE TO HIRE THE SERVICES OF OUR ACCREDITED RESIDENT FINANCIAL ATTORNEY WHO WILL HELP YOU TO SIGN THE BANK FINAL FUND RELEASE DOCUMENTS ON YOUR BEHALF.
HERE IS THE ATTORNEY CONTACTS: ADVISER CHAMBERS BARRISTER GABRIEL THOMAS ESQ, PHONE:(DELETED) E-MAIL:(DELETED) ADDRESS: IMMEUBLE GYAM 4ÈME ÉTAGÈRE PORTE D4, AVENUE MARCHANDS 24 BP 2232 ABIDJAN 05. COTE D'IVOIRE.
IN CASE YOU WISH TO GO FOR THIS OPTION, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CONTACT THE ATTORNEY IMMEDIATELY UPON YOUR RECEIPT OF THIS MESSAGE TO NOTIFY HIM ABOUT YOUR DESIRE TO HIRE HIS SERVICES FOR THE PROVISION OF THE ABOVE LEGAL SIGNING OF THIS BANK FINAL RELEASE DOCUMENTS AS STATED ABOVE.
REMEMBER THAT YOU SHOULD ACT WITH DISPATCH, SINCE YOU HAVE FIVE BANK WORKING DAYS INCLUSIVE OF DATE OF DISPATCH OF THIS LETTER TO ACCOMPLISH ALL THESE REQUIREMENTS.
ONCE AGAIN, ACCEPT OUR SINCERE SYMPATHY ON THE DEATH OF OUR DECEASED CUSTOMER.
THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION

DR. BILL KONE
DIRECTOR, FOREIGN PAYMENT DEPARTMENT: BANK OF AFRICA (CÔTE D'IVOIRE)
DIRECT LINE:(DELETED)
IMMEUBLE SMGL AVENUE JOSEPH ANOMA, 01 BP 4132 ABIDJAN 01 COTE D’IVOIRE
SWIFT CODE (DELETED)

Not reading the email properly, I email Martineze.....

Martineze,
How are you today? I cant imagine the hardships of living in a refugee camp, I feel so bad that I live in relative luxury in Britain, and I cant wait to help you start the new life you deserve, unfortunately I think there's a problem. I emailed the bank today, and they say I have to go there in person to fill out the paperwork. I cant do this, I'm a humble man, and a trip to Ivory Coast is well beyond my means. I feel so sad that after saying I'll help you I have this blocking our future plans. accept my apology. if only there was some way to get around this.
Apologies
A***** P*****

Making a bit of a noobish mistake I completely miss the chance to send this lad on safari (pointed out to me later by my mentor, note to self, PAY ATTENTION TO EMAILS!!!!) But I decide to email this “Adviser Chambers” to see what he has to say for himself....

26/11/13

Mr Chambers,
I am writing this after receiving an email from a young man called Martineze Yao jr. He is living in terrible strife and tribulation in a refugee camp. His parents were killed and he is unable to release his inheritance. I have stepped in as his legal guardian to release the funds and help him start a new life free of worry and strife. I was contacted by Mr Bill Kone, from the bank, and he said I had to travel to him to sign the documents, however I am unable to travel to Africa, but I understand you can help me. I want to help this young man, and its causing me great worry that I cant.
Help me Gabriel Thomas, You're our only hope.
Regards
A***** P*****

Of course, Gabriel Thomas is only too happy to help.....

FROM THE DESK OF ADVISER & ASSOCIATES CHAMBERS
ADVISER CHAMBER ASSOCIATES & SOLICITORS
IMMEUBLE GYAM 4ÈME ÉTAGE PORTE D4, AVENUE
MARCHANDS 01 BP 2232 ABIDJAN 01
COTE D’IVOIRE ABIDJAN
Hon. Adviser Chambers Barrister Gabriel Thomas
Tel/ Fax: (DELETED)
Email: (DELETED)

Attn: A***** P*****
Date: 2611/2013
Respected Sir,

I am in receipt of your message dated 26/11/2013 with due respect and honor. Thank you for contacting adviser & associates chambers Esq. to work for you. I will work for you as your representative attorney here

Right now for the bank to start with the transfer process into your account as you requested for me to represent you here, I have to proceed to the high court and ministry of finance here to obtain these Legal Documents on your behalf for the change of ownership since you cannot come down here by yourself before the bank will be able to have access into the account to transfer the fund into your own designated account in your country.

In doing a legal change of ownership on your names as the legal trustee of the inheritance funds of $5.4 Million USD in the bank account on your behalf, I required your international passport copy or your driving license copy and your complete house address and your telephone numbers that needed of the legal change of ownership to be done.

Our Legal Proceedings require us to be present at the high court/Ministries and Stand in your steed for appointment of signatures and to obtain your Transaction Pre-requisites Vital Documents as Follows:

1) A LEGAL CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE FEE: $1,550 USD
2) INHERITANCE RELEASE ORDER CERTIFICATE FEE: $900 USD
3) ENDOWMENT FEES TO THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AUTHORITY: $1000 USD
4) THE STAMP DUTY REGISTRATION: $700 USD
5) OUR SERVICE CHARGES FEES: $500 USD
Be informed that all these legal documents will cost you $4,650 USD equivalent to our local franc (CFA) here.

Note that the fees stated above should be pay in two parts one part of $3,000 USD should be paid as soon as you confirm the inheritance into your account, while the second part of $1,650 USD should be send to me via western union money transfer with these two names of the chambers secretaries and address below as mobilization fees.

Name: First name OLIVIER and Last name AMALAMAN
Address: IMMEUBLE GYAM 4EME ETAGE PORTE D4, AVENUE MARCHANDS
City: Abidjan

Be informed that I will send a copy of the legal papers to you as soon as it is acquired and also be informed that the legal process will be completed within 24 hours upon your second payment and your inheritance funds shall be transfer to you without any delay.
Best Regards,
Yours in service,
HON. BARRISTER GABRIEL THOMAS ESQ
(PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY)
TEL/FAX: (DELETED)

This is good news, I email Martineze straight away.....

Martineze my brother,
I have just had excellent news. I have spoken to a barrister that will sort out all the paperwork for me, So we can go ahead with your plan very soon. I am sorting everything out with the barrister. I will be in touch.
Regards
A***** P*****

He's over the moon, poor lad

Dear A***** P*****,

Many thanks for your kind responses and God bless you. Honestly, I will tell you that living in the refugee camp here is a hell, but I do not have any other option and we do feed from the food stuff that the good people with good heart bring to us and we do wear clothes that they bring to us as well. But in everything I have Jesus Christ as my Lord and my savoir and it is the same God who directed me to such a God fearing kind man like you to help me out from this my suffering situation.

Please Sir, I am feeling sick today and please I want you to tell the bank that you will not be able to make the trip down here, so that the bank will tell any other way to do that and I just read your second message here giving me good news here that that you have spoke with a barrister who will sort out all the paperwork on your before, Glory be to Almighty God. So please go ahead to work with him to make sure that all the paperwork is done legally on your names as my trustee guardian for the transfer of my inheritance funds to take place to your account and so that you will help with the paperwork to get out this refugee camp and be with you to continue my education and start a new good life under your care.
Awaiting to hear from you as soon,

Martineze Yao Jr.

27/11/13

Dear Gabriel,
You must surely be at gods right hand doing the kind work for me and poor Martineze. But tell me, I am ready to send the money, but how do I pay it? Unfortunately I cannot use western union anymore. Do you have a bank account I can pay into?
Peace be with you my brother.
A***** P*****

28/11/13

Without any questions as to why I can't use WU, Gabriel sends me a bank account that turns out to be REAL!!!

OUR REF: PRJT-FT/VOL- 00/002
 ATTN: A***** P*****,

SIR,

I AM IN RECEIPT OF YOUR MESSAGE ONCE AGAIN DATED ON THE SAME DATE 28/11/2013 WITH DUE RESPECT AND HONOUR. NOTE THAT I WILL REQUIRED YOUR INFORMATION, LIKE COPIES OF INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR YOUR ID CARD IDENTIFICATION,YOUR COMPLETE RESIDENCE ADDRESS, YOUR FULL NAMES AND YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER THAT NEEDED OF THE LEGAL CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP TO BE DONE.

HERE IS OUR CHAMBERS ACCOUNT INFORMATION THAT YOU WILL USE TO SEND USE TO SEND THE FULL LEGAL CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP DOCUMENTS SINCE YOU ARE USING WIRE TRANSFER,THIS IS THE FULL RESQUESTED AMOUNT $4,650 DOLLARS THAT YOU WILL SEND THROUGH SWIFT WIRE TRANSFER FOR ALL THE LEGAL CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP TO BE DONE ON YOUR NAMES AS THE LEGAL NEXT OF KIN.

HERE IS THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION’S: PLEASE USE THIS ACCOUNT INFORMATION THE WAY I SEND IT TO YOU HERE.

CITIBANK NEW YORK
ADDRESS: 11 WALL STREET NEW YORK 10043 USA.
SWIFT CODE: ********
ACCOUNT: ********

FURTHER CREDIT TO ACCOUNT BELOW:
BANK NAME: BACI BANQUE ATLANTIQUE COTE D’IVOIRE
ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME: MRS. QUEISSER INGEBORG LINDA
ADDRESS: QT RIVIERA PALMERAIE APPT 2092 COCODY
BANK ACCOUNT N0: ***********
SWIFT CODE: ***********
BANK ADDRESS: 01 B.P.522 ABIDJAN 01-COTE D’IVOIRE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

BEST REGARDS,

BARRISTER GABRIEL THOMAS ESQ
(PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY)
TEL /FAX: 00 225 49313191.

Reported to alan, and got my first piggy. I emailed Martineze back to tell him the good news about the bank

Martineze,
I spoke to barrister Gabriel Thomas today, He is truly a man of god, an angel as his name suggests. I will be sending the money tomorrow. Gods peace upon you my son,
A***** P*****

He was obviously over the moon

Dear A****** P*****

Many thanks for your kind responses and God bless you for giving me this is news that gives me more hope in life. May the God that saved Daniel from the lions, save you from every evils and danger of this world because you are a truly God send in my life. God bless you and your family and also I am very happy to be your son and you will be my new father in the world. Please Sir, do let me know as soon as you send the lawyer his charges fees for all the paperwork by tomorrow as you promise.

Thanks and God bless you,
Martineze.

Oh dear, they wont be saying this when the payments are getting delayed.

30/11/13

Time for the excuses to start. First up is Barrister Gabriel

Gabriel my brother,
My humblest apolgogies, but I could not make it to the bank yesterday, my spine has been causing me vexations, and I have been bed ridden. I am typing this from my bed in fact. It feels as though one of Lucifers imps is pricking me with a thorny hell stick and I cant walk hardly at all. With Gods will, I will be going to the bank on Monday. I have been so worried about poor Martineze in that horrible refugee camp, I wept with sorrow. I will get the transaction going as soon as I can walk.
Gods peace be with you
A***** P*****

Pretty much copy and paste the same story to Martineze

Martineze my son,
My humblest apolgogies, but I could not make it to the bank yesterday, my spine has been causing me vexations, and I have been bed ridden. I am typing this from my bed in fact. It feels as though one of Lucifers imps is pricking me with a thorny hell stick and I cant walk hardly at all. With Gods will, I will be going to the bank on Monday. I have been so worried about you in that horrible refugee camp, I wept with sorrow. But be rest assured that it will soon be a distant memory for you. I will get the transaction going as soon as I can walk. I have sent an email to the barrister too. He is a godly man, but I hope I havent angered him.
Gods peace be with you
A***** P*****

Martineze wastes no time in offering prayers to ease my suffering. Brazen little sod.....

Dear A***** P*****

Many thanks for your kind responses and God bless you. Father God is Gracious, God is Merciful God is a Great Provider, God is the Great Healer and God will surely heal you from every pain and sickness you are going through now in the names of Jesus Christ our Lord Amen. Father this is my prayer to you and I do believe that my God will heal you as you have the mind to help me out from this my suffering situation to have a better life in the world.

Father, my prayer is to you is that the Almighty God will heal you for you to be in your feet and strong to send the paperwork charges cost to the lawyer by Monday by God grace as you promised, so that all the legal documents change of ownership will be done on your names as my trustee guardian that is only what the bank is requesting from you for the transfer of my inheritance funds to takes place into your account, so that I will live this my suffering refugee camp here and to be with you for life and start my education under your care. God bless you and heal you for me.

2/12/13

Barrister Gabriel is nagging for ID....

SIR,

I AM IN RECEIPT OF YOUR MESSAGE WITH DUE RESPECT AND HONOUR THAT IS DATED TODAY BEEN 2/12/2013. NOTE THAT WE WISH YOU QUICK RECOVERING AND PLEASE YOU SHOULD SEND ME THE WIRE CONFIRMATION SLIP AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE WIRE TRANSFER OF THE FULL RESQUESTED AMOUNT OF $4,650 DOLLARS THAT COVERS ALL THE LEGAL DOCUMENTATION.
NOTE THAT YOU SEND ME YOUR REQUIRED INFORMATION, LIKE COPIES OF INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR YOUR ID CARD IDENTIFICATION, YOUR COMPLETE RESIDENCE ADDRESS, YOUR FULL NAMES AND YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER THAT NEEDED OF THE LEGAL CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP TO BE DONE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

BEST REGARDS,

(PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY)

So I send him a 10mb .dll file renamed “passport.jpg” good luck opening that one! I also offer an apology for my delaying the payment.

Gabriel my most patient brother,
My back is not as bad today, I think the prayer poor Martineze said for me was heard by God himself, but I still cannot walk about much. I think this is a test of my faith in the love of most holy Jesus Christ, but be rest assured, my will is as strong as my faith, and as soon as I am able to walk about I will go straight to the bank to send you the money. I am very sorry about this, but the demons that crawl in the dirt and up my spine will be beaten by gods flaming holy sword of fire. I have attached the scan of my passport as you requested. Please don't give up on me and poor Martineze, I beg for your patience.
Peace be upon you my brother

3/12/13

No surprise there....

SIR,

I AM IN RECEIPT OF YOUR MESSAGE WITH DUE RESPECT AND HONOUR THAT IS DATED TODAY BEEN 3/12/2013. NOTE THAT I AM HAPPY TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE GETTING BETTER NOW AND PLEASE YOU SHOULD SEND ME THE WIRE CONFIRMATION SLIP AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE WIRE TRANSFER OF THE FULL RESQUESTED AMOUNT OF $4,650 DOLLARS THAT COVERS ALL THE LEGAL DOCUMENTATION.

NOTE THAT YOU SHOULD PLEASE RESEND YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT COPY BECAUSE I CANNOT OPEN THE ATTACHMENT AND I REQUIRED INFORMATION, LIKE COPIES YOUR ID CARD IDENTIFICATION, YOUR COMPLETE RESIDENCE ADDRESS, YOUR FULL NAMES AND YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER THAT NEEDED OF THE LEGAL CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP TO BE DONE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

BEST REGARDS,

(PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY)

4/12/13

Martineze has been fasting too. The things he'll do for my money!

Dear Sir

Good morning to you sir, I am in three days fasting over you health condition which will end up today but before I proceed further how is your present condition of health today which is the most important to me with hope our good God is taking over control of your health, if it is so thanks and glory be to God almighty who make it possible for me to come across to know some one like you which is not by my power but by the power of God.

Sir, as I told you early my three days fasting and prayer over your health is finishing today this is why am writing to you to know my faith in God over your health condition.

Sir, I am worried to hear from you to know about the present condition of your health and to know your readiness to rescue me at of here which is like a prison to me after the bank release my inheritance to you.
I will be waiting to read from you and God be with you.
Remain bless
Martineze Yao Jr

6/12/13

I use the IBATA modality by 8ull Bai7er on the forum, and attach it to this email.....

Gabriel my brother,
I am sorry that I havent been in touch, my mind has been in turmoil this week. I went to the bank to transfer the money as you requested, I was very excited to get this transaction under way, and then my friend at the bank, Mr. Artu Ditoo sent me a very strange email with a warning that the account you gave me was being watched for links to possible terrorist agencies. I have attached the file he sent me. I have been so upset, I wept bitter tears of confusion. I trust what you tell me brother Gabriel, and I want to help poor Martineze so much, but what is the meaning of this message I got? Please help me. It says in the attachment that if the transaction is time sensitive then we should use a different account. Do you have a different account we could use? I trust in God that you will soothe my fears as I dont know who to trust anymore.
Gods peace be with you brother.

A****** P*****

I also send an apology to Martineze. He deserves an explanation....

Martineze my son,
I am moved to tears that you would undergo such hardships for me, I am humbled. As if you dont have enough to deal with, you would spend your time fasting and praying for me. I am sorry I havent been in touch, I have had some rather upsetting news, but I trust that the barrister, Gabriel will be able to sort it out. There is nothing for you to worry about. I will speak to you soon.
Gods peace be with you

A****** P*****

11/12/13
And that was that. I sent this message to Gabriel.

Gabriel my brother,
How are you,I hope you are doing better than me. As I said in my last email, I went to transfer the money to you, but the godless heathens at the bank are keeping my money while they look at that account of yours! I only want to do some good in the world, helping those who have nothing, as any good christian man would do. Please advise me what to do now, I am going out of my head with worry about you and poor Martineze. I have more money if you need me to send the payment to a different account.
Gods peace upon you my brother
A***** P*****

13/12/13
Even the promise of more money wont get a reply.....
Im hoping that Martineze will reply. Only time will tell....

Martineze,
What is going on? Barrister Gabriel gave me a bank account to transfer the money, but the bank told me the account was being monitored and wouldn't transfer it. They even kept my money! I emailt Gabriel and asked for advice, I told him I can send more money if he wants, bu the hasnt got back to me. I hope everythings ok. I really want to help you. I cant bear to think of you living through such hardships.
I await your response my son.
Gods peace upon you
A***** P*****

Last edited by TheWookiee on Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on your Piggy, you made it look easy! With any luck your Lad will keep on giving.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
TheWookiee
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks, I hope he gets back to me, but I think the IBATA has turned them off. I hope I can re-hook them with the promise of more money though....
And of course, more money brings the opportunity for more piggies!

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice work! I am proud to have you as a mentee.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
TheWookiee
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

awww shucks! There is more fun to be had with these guys. Watch this space!

419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I smelled fresh bacon! Congrats!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm late to the party, hope you folks saved me a BLT. Congratulations and welcome to the Swine Farmers Union! Don't let him get lonely.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
artu ditoo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheWookiee wrote:
thanks, I hope he gets back to me, but I think the IBATA has turned them off. I hope I can re-hook them with the promise of more money though....
And of course, more money brings the opportunity for more piggies!

It might have been using the fake name R2-D2 as the bank manager's name that turned them off..

its interesting that they are bold enough to use real accounts at real banks.. means they have very little fear of prosecution..
TheWookiee
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm back in touch with Martineze. He wants me to send him the money direct so he can "pass it on to the barrister". He wanted a WU transfer and I said no, I'll email him tomorrow and see if I can get another account off him.

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice job, TheWookie. Keep'em on the hook!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Salting the Gold mine
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"brother from another mother"
You swine,sir Laughing
TheWookiee
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

****UPDATE*****

13/12/13
At least Martineze is still talking to me.....

Dear A***** P*****,
I am so happy to read from you, i say thank you very much because i have been so worried since, thinking what is the delay concerning the transfer of funds to your account in Uk.
I have gone through the content of your message to me and the content is well understood. I will suggest since sending the money through bank account has been a problem, why not use my name to send it through western union or money gram, then send me the details. I will go to western union with details that you will send me and collect it and take it to the bank to give it to the attorney, i think its the best option for now because i am really suffering here interms of not feeding well, no good health care treatment and above all i want to go back to school and finish my Education to be able to be someone better in life.

If the idea is ok by you, here is the details to 

Name-- M******** Y**
Country-- Abidjan, Cote D Ivoire
Question--  A*****
Answer--- Y**

May the Good God continue to favor you in all your endeavors.

14/12/13
Good idea but......

Martineze my son,
I am filled with joy at your reply, I was unable to sleep with worry when barrister Gabriel stopped answering me. Is he ok? You want me to transfer the money to you, which isn't a problem at all, but the money is for the legal fees for barrister Gabriel. If I send the money to you, will you get it to Gabriel?
My faith in the lord is restored.
I await your reply my son.

Very reassuring. Bless him.

Dear Father,
I choose to call your father because you truely a father i know now. Thank you so much for your message to me, its a big relief for me. I do not know why the barrister Gabriel stop writing but surely if the money is been send with my name, i will go retrieve it and send it to Barrister Gabriel via the Bank Manager. I understand that the money is for the legal fee. 
Once again, i say thank you Father for your courage and effort in trying to make sure my life gets a meaning. I am assuring you that despite the money involve, i will give you the full respect and be loyal to you as your own son. Thank you.. 
Send the details through my name below and i am sure to get it to Mr Gabriel for the legal fees.

Name-- M******** Y**
Country-- Abidjan, Cote D Ivoire
Question--  A*****
Answer--- Y**
Please after sending it, send me the western union slip so i can take it to the western union to pick the money.

18/12/13
Getting in the Christmas spirit...

Martineze my son,
I am so glad that things can progress forward again, I cannot wait to help you out of your troubles, and be rest assured that the hardships that you are enduring now will soon all be a distant memory. I'm sorry I haven,t been in touch, but I truly think that God has brought us together and so I have joined a church, so that I can help many other like you in refugee camps. As soon as my work is done, then I will be transferring the money to you. You should have it in time for Christmas, so that the celebration of the birth of Christ our savior can be the celebration of your new life. Unfortunately I cannot use Western Union to transfer money, but if you have another method then I can transfer the money very soon.
Gods peace be upon you
A***** P*****

I guess he wasn't in the Christmas spirit after all

22/12/13

Martineze my son,
I want to transfer the money to you tomorrow, hopefully you will not be in that wretched camp much longer. How do you want me to transfer the money to you? As I said, I cant use Western Union so I need another method. Please, please Martineze, let me help.

28/12/13

Martineze my son,
It has been a week since I last emailed you, and I haven't heard back. What is the problem? I pray to God that you are ok. Please get in touch.

And there endeth the saga of Martineze and my first bait. Oh well, I learnt loads that I can use next time.....

Hope you enjoyed reading it.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job getting that first wily porker in the sty! Here's to many more! beers!

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic