SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This one's a keeper!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone wants him, he's all yours...

His Badoo profile, where the English alone gives him away (not to mention the stolen photo:)
http://us1.badoo.com/01264372674/

His initial approach:
Paul — 12:01
Quote:
Hello Cute ,Well. i am really looking for a woman who's completely honest and sincere about his words and feelings who's ready for a long term relationship.who's ready to build up a family with someone real..i want a woman who i know i can have faith and completely trust with all my heart..cause to make a standard relationship it must really be based on trust.love and trust are one big family and with both..a relationship will be the greatest u ever imagine and you so you can IM me through this yahoo ID (paulewing01 at yahoo dot com ) and you can add me up on facebook PAUL EWING and you can text me or call on my cell phone number #909-666-2389..just to get to know each-other better...i will be happy if you can IM or Reply me direct to my email i will be looking for your favorable reply...

So I go ahead and make it clear I know he is a scammer, without telling him why. It may seem odd, but it's not uncommon for prior victims who think they might be in contact with a new scammer to respond this way (even including links to listings on anti-scam forums.) If the scammer has a big enough ego, he will believe he can talk his way out of it.

Well I am certainly looking for someone honest myself, but somehow I don't think I'll find it in you.

And he just keeps going, totally oblivious:
Quote:
Paul — 13:28
Why baby?
Paul — 13:29
I'm here for a serious relationship and i want someone that i will spend the rest of my life with forever
Paul — 13:30
Baby , I will like to know more about you
Paul — 13:32
What do you seek for in relationship?

I am even more blunt about it, not telling him what he did wrong, but still making it clear I know he is a scammer:
Well, for starters, I don't want an imaginary relationship with a lowlife African criminal posing as a real man. I'm sure you will understand when I don't wish you good luck in your search for a victim.

And he just keeps going:
Quote:
Paul — 13:46
Oh ok baby
Paul — 13:48
I'll love to meet a good woman to spend time together and get to know each other. Share who we are and what we like to enjoy the best in this life.I'll try to tell you in general what I would like my woman to be like. I want her to be cheerful. she may get upset or even mad, but not everyday
Paul — 13:51
I need her communicate with me and listen to me too, especially when things are not working in the relationship or in the family...
Paul — 13:53
So baby am not an african i have my good work and i don't like hurting people
Paul — 13:55
I will like to know more about you baby if you don't mind
Paul — 14:02
Do you have time to chat with me now?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay, fresh meat!
Very Happy
Off to play with it....

https://www.facebook.com/paul.ewing.75054
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. Personal trivia- I had a crush on a guy in middle school named Paul Ewing! Go get him!

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic