SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I am a Lady!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
noxy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've no idea what the original e-mail was about. I didn't get very far with this bait but I might try it again and bring Daffyd in a bit sooner.

Quote:
Dear Mr Rex

I recieved your e-mail the other day and I am responding with great interest. Please could you tell me more.

I am a lady and being ladylike you can be assured that your secret is safe with me,

Miss Emily Howard

I wonder if they show Little Britain in Africa?

Quote:
Dear Miss Emily Howard

Thanks for your assurance and I have accepted working with you with all fate based on the fact that you are a woman like me.

Blah blah blah

I am expecting the reply of this message so that we can go into details.

My Regards
REX

I haven't met any women called Rex before. Maybe (s)he is a lady in the same spirit as Miss Emily!

Quote:
Dear Rex

Thank you for your e-mail. You may telephone me on 07092 814507 although as I am a lady I require assistance using the phone.

Yours truly,

Miss Emily Howard

Quote:
Dear Emily Howard,

Thanks for your quick response and I will like us to commence fully without any delay.Please kindly indicate to me your country's code,so that I can call you and to enable us comence fully.

My Regards

REX

Quote:
Dear Rex,

I am sorry that I did not answer yesterday but I was busy sewing and powdering my face.

I am in Great Britain and I am told that the country code is 44. Since I am a lady I am always forgetting to tell people important things,

Au revoir,

Miss Emily Howard

Quote:
Dear Emilly,

Sorry for not response to you on time it was because we have some official meeting

at Lome Republic of Togo .

So in this regards I tried to reach you but all was to no avail .but that will not stop us to start our transaction . I want to know if you indicate your kindly interest on this transaction then please respond to me immediately so that I will tell you what to do as there is no time on our side regarding to this transaction.

Best Regards,

Dr. Rex.

CALL ME. +229 08 08 98.

Quote:
Dear Rex,

I am sorry that I have not replied sooner but I was away on a holiday for ladies for that is what I am. Please e-mail me again and I shall reply tout suite as we ladies say.

Yours femininly

Miss Emily

Quote:
Hello Emily,
Thank you for your message and I will appreciates if you can call
me in this regards for I want to know if you are serious in this transactions.

I can not call you for now until you call me to prove your seriousness
regarding to this transactions.

Awaits your Urgent response .
Best Regards,
Dr. Rex. +229 08 08 98.
CALL ME.

Quote:
Dear Dr Rex,

I am a lady and I am unfamiliar with the method of making telephone calls to foreign countries. Being a lady I am not practised in such modern technologies as the telephone. I should be most grateful if you should telephone me on the telephone number that I provided before.

Yours ladily,

Miss Emily

Quote:
Dear Emily,
Why are you always said you are a lady in any message you sent to me
please I dont have time for all this fashionable statements . I still mentain that if you dont want to call me then forget about the transactions. because I suspecting your real identity.

Thanks.
Dr. Rex.

How ungentlemanly/unladylike or him/her to suspect me of fibbing about my gender. Perhaps he'd prefer to deal with a friend of mine.

Quote:
Dear Dr Rex,

I am deeply offended by your doubting that I am a lady. As it is not possible for a lady like me to phone you I would ask that you contact my good friend Daffyd. He is the only gay in the village but I think that he will be a good business partner.

His e-mail address is [email protected]

Your,

Miss Emily Howard

He never took up the offer to contact Daffyd. I haven't got round to replying yet but might soon.

United Kingdom x4 Cayman Islands x3 Mortar x17

www.fraudwatchers.org
Angus McOatupp
King of Modalities

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yes but no but yes but but but no well i mean yeah like but no NO NO!!! well yes but it can't be you see because sheila smith got pregnant and she knows about these things and she sez her mother boyfriends cousins sisters mate was a scambaiter you see so i know these things.

Keep it up noxy! I wonder if this is over the heads of our American friends?

<a href="ref.php?url=http://www.geocities.com/angusmcoatupp"> Angus McOatupp's Racket Busters </a>
Mortar x 3
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
teddythewonderlizard
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope, not over our heads (ya bloody kappa-slapper) Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic