SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Kenneth M. Perry on Facebook

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scooby11
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

https://www.facebook.com/kenneth.m.perry

I'm baiting a scammer right now on this moment, named Kenneth M Perry and I think it will end tomorrow.
The scammer uses the real pics of Rear Adm Kenneth M. PerryPerry and also his identity.

Here are some parts of the mail he send me on FB and later on, when a third person came into the scamming, mails of a so called doctor in Africa.
The first 8 or 9 days were used to insure me that, I was the love of life and that we would be together till death do us part, but suddenly his adopted son is injured and needs help.

The scammer wrote in the first place:

** That's good to know you very well. I'm Rear Admiral Kenneth M. Perry. from the United State of America,am Born on November 14, 1960.I live in Ohio and now presently in Afghanistan with my Troops for a Peace Keeping Mission ! am a widow, I have two daughters and One adopted Son who is presently schooling in the British Army College West Africa. My wife die in a Plane Crash.....

** My interests are include history, field sports, cricket and football,I have being a long suffering supporter of Newcastle United.and i love going to the Beach at my rest hour.

After 8 days:

**I'm really not good babe , i got so problem an something came up that i am so worried babe.

** Babe is about my son i told you about i have not heard from him , and yesterday i was at work when i got an email from his School.... He is seriously hurt and in the hospital the doctor email me and said that my son needs immediate attention that their where training on their own with his friends and he fall into a pit and got hurt and wounded.
so i wanted so email them back and ask them to fly he back to the State babe but the doctor said he needs to be treated first before he could be taking out. and also he said they need $ 1,200 Dollars to for his treatment to comments. I am really worried babe cause i never heard this since he is there....
Babe the doctor want me to send the money down to him and right now i can not do that from here i am, due to my job. and i will soon be having my Vacation by next year February 1st. Babe please i wanna ask you if you could able to get the money for my son for me while.... i tried and reach with my personal manger to get some money Transfer into your Account babe. Please i need you to assist me get that done if you can cause you the only one i trust and that why i tell you about it...
babe if you can get that for me to my son as a loan i will make sure is be transfer back to you soon my love with some more money

**Here is the name of the Dr. Franklin Harry and his email {[email protected]} babe you can contact him via email telling him you are my wife and mention my name to him. babe you can also tell him you are contacting him in regard of my son and what need to be done....
please i really want you to see what you can do babe please ok i need you to try for me about that... i am not letting you i got my plans for you and how money will be transfer into your Account babe before i come over for you my love

My mail conversation with the Doctor:

Me:
Dear Sir, I am writing you on behalf of the son of Adm. Kenneth Perry who's son Henry is under your treatment. Can you tell me what his condition is and if you can help him to recover? Yours sincerely; Mrs.

Doctor:
Good Day, Mrs.

I am Dr, Franklin Harry. thank you for your message right now the boy is here in the hospital and he is feeling better now.
By tomorrow he will be taking into for check up in the left leg. he has a bone disorder , I have told the father about
this and also told he we will be needing $ 1,200 dollars which have to be done today and tomorrow cause the doctor for that
he still around. otherwise he will be taking to another hospital.

That is the present situation now and am waiting to hear from the father , know he is a very busy man. my Regards to Adm. Kenneth Perry.
Hope to hear from you Dr. Frank

Me:
Good morning Sir, thank you for your reply.
I understood your message very well and because I told Mr. Perry that I will try to help him with the money, i have to tell you that I can not manage it today.
But I will try to manage it by the end of the week or weekend at last. Mr. Perry is a dear friend of mine and I hope that you will take good care of his son. So I thought I should let you know this and I really hope we can all work out and keep in contact about this whole issue. I do the best I can, you can rely on that. Yours faithfully;

Doctor:

Ok, Madam thank you very much that will be kind of you. please do keep me in touch by the weekend when the money is ready. and i want you to know that the is very well be taking care of . i have talk to the other doctor to wait so she will be around. we hope to hear you Madam. Once again thanks you ! My Regards....

Me:
Ok Sir, I'm replying to your mail and also want to ask about the son his condition. Today I had little difficulties with Mr. Perry about the money and I don't know what he told you. Maybe he thinks there is a problem. I will contact you on Sunday and perhaps then you can give me details about my next steps. My regards, have nice weekend.

Doctor:
Thank you once again Madam. His condition is fine and we are doing our best....madam you send the money to my Driver via money gram. Here is name : Osako Gilbert Aghogho. Country Ghana Accra , then you give me the numbers to pick it up here which you will be giving over at the Money Gram.

I we hope to hear from you by Tomorrow with the information to pick it up, if anything you do not understand madam please do let me know. Best Regards and wish you a lovely Weekend!

Me:
Good day to you and thanks for your email. I must say that I was quite surprised that I have to hand over my money to a driver? Why do I have to do that? I mean; I'm a close friend to Mr. Perry and of course to his son. Then a doctor comes up and in the end I have to pay my money to a driver....We in Europe, we are very concerned about '419 scam' and I will never know how it is with the driver and that sort of thing. So that's my concern. With regards

Doctor:
Good Day Madam, Please be noted this is my personal Driver and we are aware of the Scam going on too..and i want you to be rest assure you have no problem on that Madam. You have nothing to be worried about sending the money to my driver madam, And you and i we came in contact through Rear Admiral Lt.Gen. Kenneth M.Perry. and i believe you know him very well is a very good friend to us, Since his son is here.

I hope you will be able to send the money on time madam so we can be able to meet up , as to bring back the other doctor. hope to hear from you soon ! Wish you a very Happy New Year.

Regards Dr. Franklin.

Me:
Good day to you Doctor, first I want to explain about the delay on sending the money. There has been some misunderstanding from my side and Mr. Perry explained to me about bringing back the other doctor, whom I thought was all along at your side as an assistance. Now I understand that my impression was a wrong one. Because of very sad conditions over here I won't be able to send over the money before Saturday, but early Saturday I will make the transaction to your Driver. I hope that this all will satisfy you and that the treatment can continue. How is the boy doing now? With my regards;

Doctor:
Good Day Madam, is good to hear from you now , please kindly do as you said. and i want you to know the boy is fine but still having little pains as we have not touch the leg cause we were waiting to hear from you or his father. I will be bringing back the other doctor while we wait to hear from you by Tomorrow with the Information Number to pick up the money. Here is the Name of my driver again:

Receiver: Name Osako Gilbert Aghogho
Amount : $1,200 send via Money Gram

Best Regards. Friends Wishes...

Tomorrow morning (4/1/2014) I'm expected to pay the $1200

And the header of the mail converstation with the Doctor;

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.182.132.70 with SMTP id os6csp895368obb;
Fri, 3 Jan 2014 04:58:53 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.49.25.109 with SMTP id b13mr151868848qeg.3.1388753932978;
Fri, 03 Jan 2014 04:58:52 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from nm24-vm0.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
(nm24-vm0.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com. [98.139.213.161])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id
e16si58949013qej.129.2014.01.03.04.58.52
for <[email protected]>;
Fri, 03 Jan 2014 04:58:52 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of
[email protected] designates 98.139.213.161 as permitted sender)
client-ip=98.139.213.161;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of
[email protected] designates 98.139.213.161 as permitted sender)
[email protected];
dkim=pass [email protected]
Received: from [98.139.212.150] by nm24.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with
NNFMP; 03 Jan 2014 12:58:51 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.212] by tm7.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP;
03 Jan 2014 12:58:51 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1021.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Jan
2014 12:58:51 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 17164 invoked by uid 60001); 3 Jan 2014 12:58:51 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024;
t=1388753931; bh=p/4fQYgf1Mx/AKKyfrhzlUt+KrUWp9mO2009+wfHjmA=;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=BbdAnalrse2LlzHDFAzU40iS84qpQim2+IF0cZ+6jddfR+2gViADssbsGGW7wJK4TNYd4Ae+Krp0RC6epAeMi2Sbh0sGX/J3zjdQCuNXYfUYazvfXUoWh4Q7KdMPNEulXs8l0acOeouZIHERWaI2WWzWhdJkV9j1yoKflk7o9Z4=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=JjJgW2iri4coB97svd5wV4Pm9UUwz/o57tg9oJWbpKW4K12nBR9UBUwI1WgiZNEDKbjmg6Oap5dW8PPmtGtvzLOrgp0U1ToLxCOb+9QZINHPLAo2FZp1UrKjH/ObJPDh+l4R/6qbzjs0kAcaYjv4rIm1sc60YPpLAnzTvkVdcxA=;
X-YMail-OSG: LEejxc4VM1kRpgC.zQqlJ5MfBk1ucktLgtcvrp8Trwnw8gq
H9nCK3K.dw.87yMyszyyCmZU09AhY_pt.NAOdlp0NctIjmH2_U66VtQEYgq5
rLlQNQQyxRl8tIE1sLkoxmywDN8VNnNMRDzv.x.EqcGuJe6pih9YD9xwZBDz
uU06NE2xOdAdmB3jh9egwyAUYh1hnRCCyPotq9QTOfeYKTaAOoiyoOG98EF1
W5IVekvVV052wUsACFKsEgkj9dePp9_d6qq9MGcBM2J29tO0p4UcxbKNQlSb
yWiRLeLrbEcXgAxYHCbBd.suqVRV1eSi5ZiZ1RdJKZXDwyzYw6JoHuggwzma
OdUzGo0ivDAKA4fQzc0ujMi3pXkRwhntb8TR5puJKez5qCSIu__w2M68JMex
_DRGc.Xr85iU_XFF5kMxbD9ibC.oDvymS5fJ1N6iyva4dQpJT_wmiAIgQ4IK
hUnuLFYDtTVl29ek455r4akR99.aD_NrnI2rTWAMSSaku6wYYHG.1S7w027o
oUAaQ6xHfpEHPwHEbXJORQkRt3qsK
Received: from [41.189.161.45] by web165006.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Fri, 03 Jan 2014 04:58:51 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:
002.001,R29vZCBEYXkgTWFkYW0sIGlzIGdvb2QgdG8gaGVhciBmcm9tIHlvdSBub3cgLCBwbGVhc2Uga2luZGx5IGRvIGFzIHlvdSBzYWlkLiDCoGFuZCBpIHdhbnQgeW91IHRvIGtub3cgdGhlIGJveSBpcyBmaW5lIGJ1dCBzdGlsbCBoYXZpbmcgbGl0dGxlIHBhaW5zIGFzIHdlIGhhdmUgbm90IHRvdWNoIHRoZSBsZWcgY2F1c2Ugd2Ugd2VyZSB3YWl0aW5nIHRvIGhlYXIgZnJvbSB5b3Ugb3IgaGlzIGZhdGhlci4gSSB3aWxsIGJlIGJyaW5naW5nIGJhY2sgdGhlIG90aGVyIGRvY3RvciB3aGlsZSB3ZSB3YWl0IHRvIGgBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.172.614
References:
<CAPDdrVOGsiZ=3ZicT-osdaSO725R6VuLH_MgsrCwNcky+5m6RQ@mail.gmail.com>
<[email protected]>
<CAPDdrVOJvDcAL31w55k_sF3mdDZ_pUso7Rpot0t0xYrCr7tt5w@mail.gmail.com>
<[email protected]>
<CAPDdrVPprLo3n_QJE8q3+yOzcF3dGmRRaAZzmoF81VXmOTjAgQ@mail.gmail.com>
<[email protected]>
<CAPDdrVM6=pM5c=iPakhr0BDgfDoj0e2MOT9NaPsKhvvtrgztTA@mail.gmail.com>
<[email protected]>
<CAPDdrVMLq_xQ0JrosZPcLY5KctuA2p6qPiHKNRbCBa5S=KPHcA@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 04:58:51 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: Frank Harry <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Son of Mr. Perry
To: .................<[email protected]>
In-Reply-To:
<CAPDdrVMLq_xQ0JrosZPcLY5KctuA2p6qPiHKNRbCBa5S=KPHcA@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="235176295-1933499561-1388753931=:15729"

--235176295-1933499561-1388753931=:15729
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic