SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dr. Rabanna's Magic Black Money Cleaner

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Felton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a person involved in black money scam, though this one is targeting people who are looking for "Vectrol" to clean their black construction. He gave me Cameroon as his country for the wire transfer details.

I've been screwing with him for a week. Because of my full-time job, I'm basically limited to e-mail trolling:
- I emailed him blurry western union documents.
- I created 25MB text files with random gibberish, attached them as PDFs.
- Gave him 9-digit MTCN's
- I told him I'd call him, but never do.

After jerking his chain for a week, he lost interest in me:

Quote:
Dear _____,Can you really tell me the truth what is going on as it is more than 18 hours,you claim you have made payment and until now no validity of your payment is been provided and delaying the company.You have been given at most 5 hours to get back to us with the details of your payment as we requested via email with all valid details .

Quote:
Dear _____,I am very sorry to inform you that what you are doing is very monotonous and highly conscious.How can you send us an MTCN
number which is 9 digit instead of 10 digit and everytime you have
been asked to provide your payment details,it must be like that.If
there is even a payment you made,then send to us the MTCN reference
number and it must be 10 digit not 9 digit.

Quote:
Dear _____,Greetings from this end.You are such a nuisance and we have decided not to do business with you anymore and thank you for wasting my time.Looking forward reading from you soon.

If anyone wants to bait him in, his details are below along with a YouTube link he published:
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uae8cxCMhFY

Quote:
SSD SOLUTION CHEMICALS AUTOMATIC FOR CLEANING ANTI-BREEZE DEFACE CURRENCY

GREETINGS FROM RABANNA FARM,

RABANNA LABORATORY" We supply the latest automatic ssd solution,Rapid Cleaning Liquid ( Light brown Color ) & Rapid Cleaning Powder ( black color ), Excantine de Oxeyde R5 Powder Solution( Neavy blue color booting Powder ), Dark brown color Liquid & Off white color Powder, microfilm currencies,Vectrol Paste, Lactima Base 98%, microtectine and Tebi-Matonic, ssd cleaning machines,universal
chemicals, vectrol paste,black and white notes,activating powders and specialize in cleaning all types of
defaced notes, black notes,white notes anti-breeze, stamped, marked or stained
currency. We melt and re-activate frozen chemicals and offer 100% cleaning
for bills like dollar, euro, pounds and transferring of colours from used
note to new white bills.

The SSD solution in its full range is the BEST CHEMICAL on the market for
cleaning Anti breeze bank notes, defaced currency, marked notes and the
likes. You will be amazed by the power and rapidity of this CHEMICAL. It is
capable of cleaning notes/currency with BREEZE capacity. We Stock limited
SSD Solution for cleaning the ANTI-BREEZE BANK NOTE or the 'Black Money'

Rabanna Chemicals Laboratory is a multi-program International Laboratory
Operated By Worldwide Science Associates For the U.S.,swiss, Sweden And
United Kingdom,Cameroon Department of Currency (DOC).

We offer machines for large cleaning and also deliver products to any
location desired by buyers

SPAIN, INDIA, CHINA, THAILAND, CAMBODIA, ENGLAND, SWEDEN, MALAYSIA,
INDONESIA, TURKEY, CANADA, ALGERIA, PAKISTAN, DUBAI and others just to name
a few.

Rabanna has approximately 200 professional scientists
staffs,engineers,technicians,support staffs and over 1000 guest researchers
annually. Our Laboratory Staff is Available To Train Researchers to Conduct
Systematic Effective Fieldwork. Topics Include

1. Scan And Micro- checking Methods
2.Qualitative Interviewing Skills
3. Field Notes
4. Focus Groups
5. Thematic Analysis, Coding Field Notes And Other Gualitative All Type Of
Chemicals.

Find videos of products below:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zWXXkxjmvU
www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqIwbLtT0Ys
www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9sxvp0KgfY
www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSmfzmMxJvk

For More Optional Information Contact Us at;

EMAIL: [email protected]

PHONE: +237-7971-8378

PHONE: +1-201-464-0569

ENG. : DR RABANNA FARM MEXA.

Company Website:http://ssdsolutionltd.webs.com/
    Leka
    Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Too bad that the web site at the and of the message is already frozen. Otherwise you could have a go at site killing.

If you happen across others like these and specialy their web sites let us know.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (Romo -bait)
    Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (This is Abdul he is a hitpiggy(the other one is Abdul's brother i call it "Stupid")(3rd. is a "Moron"))
    This is the start of my multiethnic pigsty.
    Sand Timer Subject "AM".
    "Note that I will not stand to be accepting embarrassment words from you"
    "PLEASE YOU HAVE TO GO FOR CHECK UP WITH YOUR DOCTOR OKAY.
    HOLY JESUS
    DR KENITH L00KMAN"
    "Please do not email me again, you are a good layer"
    Felton
    Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Leka wrote:
    Too bad that the web site at the and of the message is already frozen. Otherwise you could have a go at site killing.

If you happen across others like these and specialy their web sites let us know.

Apparently, the black money scam is on the rise. There's tons of YouTube videos of scammers showing off their chemical cleaner process; some even have boxes with blinking lights and switches to take the money in. Just search YT for "Vectrol" or "SSD Solution". It's done to trick a victim into believing it's a real product and comments are disabled for obvious reasons.
    Yastreb
    Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Try this example...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciuUL1GaW8c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk1nnOQVkKs

It's a shocker!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
    MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
    I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
    YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
    Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
    Sand Timer x 7
    Nailgunner
    Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We're on to them. In the last month we have killed around a hundred of their websites. Needless to say, they come back occasionally, and more are made but all the same I think we've got them on the run. Let's keep it that way. They have started using free advertising sites such as LinkedIn, and various other classified sites in preference to actually registering domains and putting up websites which actually means that they are easy to report as a block to the company concerned. It certainly gets their attention when you send the links to 50 fake profiles and report them all as fraudulent.

rabanna
    **Spammer**

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The public is hereby inform that all this people of claiming to be anti 419 eaters are the real corn and the world should be aware of them.The doctor rabanna has sent two technicians over to my house for my job and all went successful and people of no standard will right an allegation and assault of this nature against him is not correct or fair.
    So i hereby want you all to stop any deformation of character in any form as he can impersonate you people to a very high esteemed as he is not your mate in any level.
    Stay away from his business and all his deals because there are top researchers and computers wizards on you guys claiming to be anti 419 when you all are the real cheap corn.Never listen or trust any of this people with this way of doing things as you will loose everything.
    Richmond Taylor Duke Peterson
    Big Al
    Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohh Wizards and such.....

Quote:
    top researchers and computers wizards
    rabanna
    **Spammer**

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The public is here by informed that dr.rabannafarm is the only Legal tender and cleaner for back money and they should stop saying nonsense about this person of high reputation ,all this cheap small corn lyres in the name of anti 419 eaters when you people are the real eaters of the 419.Remove any link you have for him on goggle or any allegation you have about him online as you people will not like what you are doing and trying to spoil the image of another reputable man.
    Remove all links about him online or wherever you have them and mind your business as i am a law enforcement officer and a CIA agent,be rest assured.
    Big Al
    Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can we please see your Black Money license from the CIA and Interpol? We can't remove your information without it. Razz
    Big X
    Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And do you have a website where we can examine your chemicals and process for cleaning the black money?

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
    Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
    Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
    Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
    Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
    SlapHappy
    Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rabanna, I highly object to your depiction of eaters as "cheap corn."
    Our jests never delve into corniness, and we pay top-dolla for them. Sometimes sell some of our own belly-laughing wizardry to the masses, and always push for non-corniness in all of our dealings with everyone.
    I bet this dr friend of yours cannot impersonate any of us, either. If he can, let him come here, try on my pink dress, and try to be as non-corny as I am.
    Have him bring some butter, as he might have trouble slipping his fat ass into this tight little number.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
    Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
    Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
    Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
    Safari Issac to Chad
    Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
    pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
    lakeside77
    A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, rabanna, you never answered my question when I responded to your email back in May. I asked if your chemicals will clean Polish zlotys. Will they?

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
    Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
    bware419ers
    419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If someone wasn't into corn and needed some Vectrol, Where could they find it?

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
    The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
    Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
    Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
    Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
    "I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
    "Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
    Juan Freizwidatt
    Associate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
    i am a law enforcement officer and a CIA agent

Interesting combination of jobs. I'll be sure to have Agent Sue Percise check into it. Laughing

Fear not, we are not out to deform anyone's character, nor are we cheap corn. But if you can tell me how to remove all links from goggle I'll get right on it.

Have a nice day.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
    Safari x 16:
    US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
    - ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
    Shorty w/bohigal:
    - Lagos>Abidjan
    Random lads:
    - Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
    Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
    Gimli
    Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
    So i hereby want you all to stop any deformation of character in any form as he can impersonate you people to a very high esteemed as he is not your mate in any level.

That is a truly beautiful sentence. It's like he kept getting distracted in the middle of one thought and just jumped to the next.

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
    "I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
    "you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
    TheFae
    Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha!! You silly corns!

I needed a laugh today, that that was a good one! Laughing

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
    "This is really bad"
    "my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
    Big Al
    Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for visiting our humble forum. Ya'll come back now, Ya hear?
    Nailgunner
    Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, Dr Rabanna, you thieving worm.

Quote:
    you people are the real eaters of the 419

And we'll lick the plate when we're done with you. Sweet dreams. x x x

Juan Freizwidatt
    Associate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's so great to know that our work here is so effective. Very Happy Always a pleasure to see a lad sign up to defend his thieving ways. Proof positive that we are hurting his ability to scam.

I hope "Goggle" makes a point of linking to this thread so that the good Doctor comes up in the top few rankings.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
    Safari x 16:
    US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
    - ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
    Shorty w/bohigal:
    - Lagos>Abidjan
    Random lads:
    - Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
    Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
    Esox lucius
    Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...(thinks) the wheel is still spinning but the hamster has died Rolling Eyes

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
    "..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
    " YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
    TheFae
    Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Too much corn no doubt. Laughing
    Thumbs up

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
    "This is really bad"
    "my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
    Nigel Tuffnel
    Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
    It's so great to know that our work here is so effective. Very Happy Always a pleasure to see a lad sign up to defend his thieving ways. Proof positive that we are hurting his ability to scam.

I hope "Goggle" makes a point of linking to this thread so that the good Doctor comes up in the top few rankings.

We can do our part to drive up Rabanna's google ratings. Twisted Evil

Just google "rabanna" or "dr. rabanna" or dr. rabanna farm (or any other Rabanna related terms) and click on the 419 Eater result.

Because Eater members are located throughout the world, we can rapidly drive the 419 Eater thread to the top of the Rabanna Google charts!

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot
    Yastreb
    Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wouldn't you know it - all the Youtube links Rabanna gave are dead; ain't that a shame!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
    MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
    I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
    YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
    Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
    Sand Timer x 7
    godbobdog
    419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found an active YouTube video advertising this cleaner. How do I go about reporting it?
    Gimli
    Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You can flag it and report it under the spam section, there's a subsection for fraud. I also seem have found a Rabanna YouTube channel. It sure would be a shame if it got flagged a bunch of times...

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_xcB-WakEHTsCPnyqa6dbg

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
    "I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
    "you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
    This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
    View previous topic