SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Some Hope

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kawasakiman750
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This joker latched onto me on Interpals a while back - supposed to be a girl of 32 from Accra, Ghana. Story is she was dumped by her American boyfriend and came back home - allegedly highly educated, very religious - a pure as the driven snow type. Well now I've taken this baiting up full time decided it was time for some fun - taking on board the comments here I let my imagination run wild.

"She" insisted we go onto Yahoo Messenger

todays fun

Hello
Me: Hi there - how are you?

Hope: I m good thank s for asking. How about you?

Me: Great thanks and all the better for hearing from you dear.

Hope: Oh yes nice to hear from you back again.

Me: So how are you filling your time today?

Hope: Oh well, my time is a bit good thanks. Well, what do you think about what i said.

Hope: ?

Me: of course - you want my mobile no - i'll send it by email if that's okay - more secure - and I'll have to get my phone

Hope: Oh okay i understand you. Well, how is your family?

Me: I haven't seen any of my family for a while - my folks are in Canada and I have family up north in Scotland in a place called Ochaye

Hope : Oh okay i understand you. Have you found a woman on that site?

Me: whate site? Interpals? no

Hope: Oh yes i was talking about interpals?

Me: I don't go actively looking for women - anyway - I am strictly a one woman man

Hope: Oh yes that is what i am about too

Hope: I dont like going to many guys. I like only one ma

Me: So lets say we're both thinking the same thing - am I right?

Hope: Oh yes it is like we have things in common

Me: Yes and bet what you'd like what I'm doing this weekend

Hope: Oh what is that?

Me: Our church is having an open weekend - the whole place is decorated like the nativity and we're having one big Xmas party - loads of food and carol singing

Hope: Oh okay i understand. You all will have a great time together.

Hope: Well, i have no plans for the Xmas yet. What are your plans for it?

Me: Well I will of course be going to the vigil on Xmas Eve and I am having a fast on Xmas day - we are all doing it - and we're donating the money we save to a charity that distributes aid to the poor and needy in Africa

Hope: Oh okay that is nice to hear. Well, what do yopu have for me this christmas?

Me: well it is too late to post anything for you to get it in time - but what would you like as a late xmas present

Hope: Hmm well, i would like a desktop or a laptop because i dont have a personal computer.

Me: Sure - would you like one with a camera and microphone so we could talk to each other?

Hope: Oh yes that is a good idea my dear. I would like that and i would be very happy if you do that.

Me: So you will have to give me an address

Hope: Oh okay i understand you but well, i will have to use my aunt's address for it because that is where i live

Me: well that's just fine - will your aunt not worry about you receiving gifts from strange men?

Hope: Oh no i have told her about you

Hope: I have just informed her and she said she has no problem

Me: Splendid! so you give me her address and i'll get it sorted - i sall pre load it with the latest software for you so that it cannot be accessed by content of a dubious nature if you want

Hope: Oh okay i understand you my love. Which product of laptop, HP or what?

Me: Well dear I will have to contact my friend - he is a entrepreneur and imports electronic equipment

Hope: Oh okay i understand ou my love.

Hope: I will send the address to your email

Me: would you like the latest Windows operating system or do you prefer a mac

Hope: latest windows operating dear. That will be easy for using. I hope you understand me. Well, which machine is it. Apple, HP, Comapq, Dell or what?

Me: I will call my friend this afternoon and find out - he could despatch it direct by courier -

Hope: Oh okay i understand.

Hope: Well, what si your full email. The phone numer in the address is not mine okay. I will give you my phone number when you send me yours okay

Me: You must use my GMAIL email address - that is my main home mail account @gmail.com

Hope: Okay my love. I will email you now okay.

Me: okay

Hope: I have emailed you

Me: i'm waiting for it now

Hope: Oh okay check it okay.

Me: not here yet

Hope: Oh okay i hope you will get it soon. Well, what are your plans for the day?

Me: here it is now

Hope: Oh okay baby. But the number is not my phone number okay?

Me: Okay dear - and thankyou for the gift you attached

Hope: Oh you are welcome dear. I hope you like them

Me: Those pictures make me feel guilty

Hope: Oh why?

Me: wel you're so young and pretty , and these libidinous thoughts i'm having are unhealthy - I shall have to go see my minister at the church

Hope: Hmm really?

Me: why not?

Hope: Oh yes i understand what you mean my dear. Well, will you email me back with your phone number?

Me: I will do it this afternoon - I left my phone in the bar last night when we went to erect the xmas tree

Hope: Well i understand. Which church do you attend?

Me: The village Holy Trinity

Hope: Oh nice name

Me: yes and they have a fantastic ssocial club - we play bingo on a wednesday, quiz on a Thursday and on a Saturday there is a dance

Hope: Oh that is nice. I would also like go there with you

Me: of course - but no drinking remember dear !

Hope: Oh yes i dont srink

Me: there is a bar at the dance and some people get absolutely shitfaced

Hope: Oh yes i understand what you mean

Me: quite disgusting - one of the congregation got so drunk one night that he defecated in his pants on the dance floor - he has now been thrown out of the church

Hope: Oh yes that is what the chuch have to do because he is disgracing the chuch

Me: Yes - but he will be forgiven in time - whether the ladies in attendance will forgive him is a different matter

Hope: Oh okay i understand you.

Hope: That is a nice church to be in

Me: it was an awful thing to happen - luckily most of the people are decent - except for one lady she had an affair with the church organist - banned for life

Hope: Oh why?

Me: WHAT ? a married woman having a sexual relationship with a church official?

Hope: Oh what a disgrace?

Me: absolutely - and to be found in the church with him while he was playing his organ too - it caused such a scandal - the womans husband beat the organist very badly

Me: anyway enough of that - I will go to the bar now and recover my phone

Hope: Oh okay i am even going home. I am going to cook for my aunt. Well, send me an offline message of whatever that happens okay?

Me: ok i will do dear - it has been lovely chatting to you - i can't wait to meet you one day - you sound like the woman of my dreams

Me: bye dear xx

Hope is typing...
Hope: Oh yes me too bye for now XXX Hugs and Kisses to you
Hope has signed out. (20/12/2013 12:55)

Me: And a big hug to you my love

I have some fun lined up for this one

Oh and the photos were of a scantily clad girl of about 20 and completely different from previously received.

I threw a few howlers and and obviously he's not too bright
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Me: of course - but no drinking remember dear !

Hope: Oh yes i dont srink

Orlly? Looks like someone has already hit the sauce bottle.

Good luck with your bait K-man.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
kawasakiman750
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

some progress lol

Somewhat shortened

me ive sorted out a nice laptop fr you babe - its a samsung with windows 8.1, camera, mike, 600gb hard drive and 17 inch screen

Hope wowow that is soo sweet honey

me it is an investment in our future. we won't need the internet for long anway Hope - I have made a decision - well i have decided that i want to come out and meet you and if all goes well i want you to become my wife

Hope yes honey and it will go well in the name of God say amen if you belive it

Me Amen Hope . i hope i have not been too forward in my suggestion

Hope oh nooo baby

Me anyway nearly time for bed Hope - Church tomorrow morning

we'll speak later re courier delivery of yr present.

letting him stew a bit

today

Hope I've told you many times and I'll still want to tell you again, James, I really thank God for you in my life. Maybe in this lifetime, you will never know how much I love, I care and cherish you. Whenever you're riding on the road, I'm worried for you because you mean so much to me, even more precious than my own life! I can never afford to lose you, Dear.

Me You've reduced me to tears Hope

(of laughter)

Jesus Christ on a bike - where do they get this crap ? AH! Google is my friend - the archive of lovingyou.com lol
kawasakiman750
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lads's getting bold

Quote:
i wish i have some little money for this xmas baby can you help mne with some little money from your heart

Quote:
oh okay honey and you know is best you send it to this name xxxxx xxxx zip 00233 ghana west africn

Quote:
honey if you can send me 400 pounds that will be okay for you honey

Quote:
i need to get home and think about our futuer okay love you so much and God be with you the rest of your life okay

So hell yes I'll send £400 to them and even better send it by Moneygram to a completely different name.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Christ on a crotchrocket man, help that poor damsel. (Get her feet dirty that is)

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic