SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Odorous Bloom

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No form yet...

Quote:
Am sorry for disturbing you , well i would be glad if u extend my greeting to my lover for me........

Thank you for everything u have done for me ..God richly bless you ..and please extend my greetings to my love for me okay ...I can't wait to see him free from that jail ...

Dear Miss Bloom,

I will be leaving in two hours to visit Mr Stitzer at the jail. I will be more than happy to pass on your greetings. I know that he will appreciate it. Now that he is allowed communication with his loved ones I know that he will be very anxious to hear from you. Were you able to complete the form yesterday? If you can get it to me in the next couple of hours then Mr Stitzer will be able to email you later this afternoon. If not you will have to wait until tomorrow.

Please get back with me as soon as possible. I hope you have a nice day and please contact me should you need anything.

Thanks again,

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Idiot!

Quote:
Good Evening Mr Anass......
Am sorry i was not able to joined you soon ...i was busy i had an appointment today .,,

NAME: BLOOM
ADDRESS: BLOOM
P.O BOX 666 GHANA
SEX: FEMALE
FATHER'S NAME : ANDRE PIERO
MARITAL STATUS: DATING
RELIGEON: CHRISTIAN
MOBILE TELE: NONE
HOME TELE: NONE
EMAIL ADDRESS : [email protected]
EMAIL PASSWORD : Password
EMAIL LOCATION : GHANA
EMPLOYER NAME : KELLY BLOOMS
WORK ADDRESS: MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND TRAINING INSTITUTE .....

Well please extend my greeting to my Lover for me .

Looking back to hear from u soon ///

Quote:
Sorry here is the rest of the message .....

WORK NUMBER : 5
IDENTIFICATION : OTHER
NUMBER : I LOST MY CELL PHONE
SECURITY QUESTION : IN WHAT CITY OR TOWN WAS YOUR FIRST JOB...
SECURITY QUESTION ANSWERED : GHANA

looking forward to hear from you soon ...
love u andy

Dear Miss Bloom,

I spoke with your spouse today and he wanted me to pass on the following message:

"Baby Bloom, I need you so much. Please email me soon. I can't stand it here! I love you. Never forget my love!"

I hope that this message lightens your spirits this evening.

Miss, I'm not sure you understood my initial instructions. I can't write the information into a form for you. The jail will not accept that. It must be printed, filled out by you, signed, scanned and then emailed to me. If you require additional instruction please let me know. I know that your predicament is still critical and the sooner you are able to communicate with your spouse, the sooner things will be sorted for you.

I will soon be leaving the office for the evening. I am going to try to go to the jail first thing in the morning. Mr Stitzer has to sign the Power of Attorney paperwork tomorrow. There are also evidentiary problems we need to discuss.

I hope you have a lovely evening.

Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thank you my love ..I feel so great to have your word this evening you really make nite great and can't wait to see u free fromjail baby ...baby i still love and i can't wait to be in your arms dear ...Have good time baby am with you by spirit ..

Mr Anna well a not good in computer , can u please help the information i sent you and fill everything is needed ...okay ..

Dear Miss Bloom,

I hope this email finds you in good spirit this morning. I will be visiting your spouse in a few hours and I will pass on your message. Unfortunately Miss, I am a lawyer and as such must follow the letter of the law. I would be forging your information should I fill the form out for you and I'm sorry that I can not do this. Please, if you must, forward the form to someone you know that will be able to print the form. If you still refuse I will be forced to tell Mr Stitzer that he will not be able to email you.

I will check my emails from you before I leave for the jail. I hope you have a nice day. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ right on ! Lazy lad- spend some money on printing and scanning!

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ VERY lazy!

Quote:
So nice to hear from you Mr Anass .....Well i really appreciate your attention and caring to me ...Well sm realy sorry i don''t know anyone who is gonna do this for me , well i would be glad if u asked me the information u needed so i can provide u and help fill the form ;......Please am on my knees begging u that informed Andy about this okay please .....Am doing great and you , i guess u having great time ..........Well i would be more happy if u extend my greetings to Mr Andy that i still love him , ......Looking back to hear from you soon ...
Kelly ..

Good evening ..

Dear Miss Bloom,

As promised I am writing you just before I leave for the jail. I'm despodent to see that you have not yet provided the form. How is it that you do not have the ability to print something? You can go to a library or Kinkgo's and they will print and scan documents for maybe 10 cents a page. Just know that I was wanting to keep the transfer of funds between you and your spouse as this is not typically a service my firm performs. Unfortunately since you are unable to print the form you will have to wait until your spouse is released from jail in order to receive the funds needed to get you to the US.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Should you wish to know the details of your spouses case I would be happy to answer your questions.

Thank you and have a nice day,

Did my threat scare him off? We'll see... Dangling the carrot again.

Dear Miss Bloom,

I have just left a conference with your husband. He is, as I'm sure you can understand, extremely upset that you have yet to contact him. He has given me a message to pass on. Please note that I will not do this indefinitely. Should you wish to continue contact I have to insist on the proper procedures. The message is as follows:

"Baby Bloom, where are you baby? Please don't leave me in here all alone! I've tried to send you money through the lawyer but her keeps demanding on one form or another and I don't know what to do! I need you to come here to see me. They will allow me a conjugating visit and we can hug and other things. Please I will try to get you the money. I know a guy on the inside... <snipped>... favor to me from a few years ago. Let me know what you think ok? I hope you're still waiting for me. I love you so much! Love, Andy."

Miss Bloom, as I am passing the above message to you in such an unprecedented manner, I have taken the liberty to remove possibly incriminating information. I apologize for this necessity.

Please get me the form as soon as possible. I hope that I can continue to assist you in every way possible.

Thank you,

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey

Last edited by GTmama on Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You can go to a library or Kinkgo's

I think I just figured out why I can never find that store. I always thought it was Kinky's.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, kinky's! But they don't sell paper products...

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard from Bloom in a few days. I think maybe Andy was too much work for a payday. I sent this from the lawyer this morning.

Quote:
Dear Miss Bloom,

I am writing again to inform you that I will once again be visiting your spouse at the jail. I've been told by the warden that Mr Stitzer has been moved into protective custody. I'm not yet sure what has happened to make this a necessity. Usually this happens if a person's life has been threatened and I assure you if that is the case I will do all I can to keep him protected.

Miss Bloom, I have to say that I am surprised I have not heard from you regarding your communication with your spouse. I hope that Mr Stitzer takes the news that you've yet to fill out the form well. He has been desperate to commence communication with you. Please help me in keeping his spirits elevated.

I will contact you again this afternoon.

And then this from Andy!

Bloom? Are there? I only have a minute. I bribed one of the guards to use his phone to email you. I need you to help me get out of here. I got beat up in the shower two days ago. I need to escape. Have you come to the US yet? I want you to help me escape. If you're not here yet what do you need to get here? The lawyer has a ditzy paralegal that I think I might be able to convince to help us. I'm gonna tell you that I did steal the money and jewels and I have it all hidden just waiting for us. Please don't tell the lawyer.

Shit, gotta go! Email me as soon as you can. Next time I'm on the yard the guard should let me use his phone again.

I love and miss you baby! I hope you're still there for me!!!

Love,
Andy

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bloom/Andy

Quote:
So nice to hear from you Andy am still here trying my best as i can to get the state soon....Well i hope u are doing fine ,,Andy am stil worried about all this ..Well baby in just want you to help me get to the state so i can be with u soon ,,i just need your assistant so i will be with u son ...

Looking back to hear from you soon..

You there? I'm hiding with the guards phone in the toilet room. Tell me what to do. Whatever I can to get you here to help me!

Love you and thank you for still being there!!!

Love,
Andy

Quote:
Good evening ..... How are u doing? well i hope u are u doing great there ...
I feel so sad to found u in that fucking place ,, Well dear right now what i need is ur support so i can be with u soon dear ...I was able to afford the half of the money for my flight ,,i need ur help right now to joined soon as possible ...so what did u need from me now so u can help me out .......

Looking back to hear from u soon ...
love ..

Lawyer/Bloom - She's completely stopped emailing the lawyer.

Dear Miss Bloom,

I will be visiting your spouse this morning but first I wanted to speak with you regarding an important matter. Mr Stitzer has named you as the beneficiary of his will. He has been threatened by his fellow inmates and as such has been worried about his well being. He wanted me to inform you so that you know that should his life be taken, you will be well cared for.

Once again Miss Bloom, are you interested in communicating with your spouse? I am confused as I would think that as his spouse this would be of utmost importance to you. I will once again pass on a message for you should you have anything you need to relay to your spouse.

Thanks you again for your support of Mr Stitzer in this trying time.

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Andy/Bloom

Hey, God it's so damn good to hear from you! My lawyer will be here any minute so I don't have long. They said he's here processing through security. I don't want him to know that I'm breaking the rules by bribing the guard. He also doesn't know that I really did set up the break in at the shop. So if he's emailing you still, don't tell him, ok?

Tell me what you need for the flight. I won't tell him that I talked to you but I will just tell him to send you some money. Is $2000 enough you think?? I will tell him to send it to you as soon as possible. He'll probably email you about it. You got to get a bank account though cause he's not going to send it through the other places. He's been on my ass about me trying to do that for you before.

OK babe, he's coming. I just want to tell you that I love you so much and I can't wait for you to get here and help me get the fuck out of here!

Love you!

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still not responding to the lawyer so I send him one more poke.

Dear Miss Bloom,

I'm writing today to inquire as to your well being. I have not heard from you in several days now and I find this most unusual behavior for a wife that is concerned about her spouse. This is not a normal course of actions and I am not sure how to proceed.

Furthermore, Miss Bloom I must ask if you have in any way been communicating with Mr Stitzer. He is no longer asking me to relay messages and frankly I see this as a red flag.

Miss Bloom, in my previous email I informed you that Mr Stitizer has added you to his will. I have your P.O. Box address unfortunately, in order to name you as the beneficiary to Mr Stitzer's estate I will need your physical address. Please give me your actual address as soon as possible so that I can complete and process the necessary paperwork.

Thank you and have a nice day,

Meanwhile, laddy responds to Andy and his desperation. I'm convinced now that he has no bank account.

Quote:
Good evening , how are u doing? i hope u are u doing well , as am doing here ...so nice to get messageg from u ..Well dear u know am just here for and i don;t have open yet ....Am gonna get account open as soon as possible ...i would be glad if u use instant money transfer...i guess is the only i can recieved money here .....u can send through this address he is my mate at work and i do trust him alots ....
..Samuel Mensah

2nd top hill ave,
Dwenho Street,
Agona Swedru , Zip 041
looking back to hear from u soon ....

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bloom finally emails the lawyer.

Quote:
Good evening .....How are u doing ? well i hope u are u doing fine .....Well u can find on this address , am here for u and u can access me anytime u want ..i was little busy in work ....Am really sorry for late reply ..How is my spouse doing i hope he doing great dear ......I would be glad if u tell him that am really sorry for late reply , ....i guess he doing fine ,,,,

kelly blooms
2nd top hill ave,
Dwenho Street,
Agona Swedru , Zip 041

Suuure... that's a legit address. Meanwhile, Andy, not amused, responds with this:

Bloom, why did you send me that shit again? You know I'm in a jail how the hell am I going to do instant money transfer? And you know I can't ask my lawyer to do that. He'll tear me a new one. Fuck this isn't working. If you don't want to help me then fuck it. I thought you wanted to be over here. I thought I could count on you. Whatever. If you really want to help and get your ass over here then send the account details to the lawyer. Otherwise, forget it.

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic