SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My babysteps baiting Facebook love lad *NSFW

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GTmama wrote:
^^^ I've had it open since I saw you post it. I'm done emailing my pets so I think it's time to start reading!

Hilarious huh? Evil Lol I stayed up most of the night reading it.

ETA: Responded to the above post and forgot to ask---- UPDATE???? Did he really travel? Or is he playing his brother?

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't believe for a second he's travelled, hence the request for the selfie. if he sends one it may confirm he's travelled.

I strongly suspect more money requests and a possible kidnapping at his end. I will SO run with that if it happens Smile

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Darn! I want him to travel! Twisted Evil

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chrys, anyway you can check the IP?

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bernie wrote:
Dear Mister Zuwon,

As of this time, we have had no word from your brother, Zeke. Please rest assured that
when he gets here, we shall have him contact you. Sadly, our phone is down, Benin's
phone service is being rather difficult, right now, but we will let him use our office to send
an email.

Kind regards,

Bernie

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been checking his IP address with every email he sends.

it comes up as RIM services London if he uses the blackberry, and (I think) three different NNFMP thingys on his yahell account and comes up as head office for yahoo

ETA... I think lad has painted himself into a corner. I send him this back:

Quote:
Jane,

it's been 13 hours and there's no sign of him yet. have you heard anything??

Mandy

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bernie, again wrote:
Dear Sir,

As of this time, there has been no word or arrival from yout brother Zeke. We
will inform you if any developments occur on that front.

Best regards,

Bernie

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really can't see where the lad is going with this:

Quote:
Hello Amandan I'm so glad you get back to me! Are you serious he hasn't arrived? Omg Mandy he's no where to be found since he had left for the Simba Camp.... Wondering where he might have been now and what's happening to him!

I will try to figure out what I can do to locate him! Please kindly get back to me as soon as he was found or as soon as he arrive there.

Thanks.

And this:

Quote:
Hello Amanda, just wanna ask if you had found him! Cus we ve never found him yet! What's really happpen at that Benin f*cking Safari Camp! Its been 6days now he had left Nigeria for the f*cking Benin. Now he's nowhere to be found! What's really happen Mandy! I need to find my way there this week if we still dont hear his has been found.

Thanks n get back to me!

I think lad is pretending to stread himself. he's certainly baiting himself! I send this back:

Quote:
Jane,

I don';t think you understand. Zeke hasn't even arrived in Benin yet, let alone the camp. He was told to arrive in Cotonou, where the shuttle bus would pick him up and take him to the camp. the shuttle bus has arrived daily but so far there is no sign of him.

Have you considered calling the police?

Mandy

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It all becomes clear! Despite using a photo of an African person it's STOLEN! Lad still wants to meet up, but as the brother! I wonder if his real name is Juwon?:

Quote:
Hello Amanda, Now that zeke is nowhere to be found which means he is not coming to u or u will never sees him bcos the whole thing is not clear to me anymore and maybe zeke change his mind and just left home to go and stay somewhere else bcos i have been disturbing him to come over to u by all means but I was now thinking that maybe i should come over to u instead as he is not coming bcos it shouldn't take him more than 7 hours to get there to u from Nigeria, I don't want all ur effort to go in vain, all your ethic effort effectively all the way from Australia just bcos of him and now he's not showing up and that's why i said maybe i should come to u bcos am a very good and caring guy who hate lies, ungodly and ungrateful attitude and that's why i wanted to volunteer myself to come to u and makes u happy only if u will accept me.

Please replied back to know what you think.

Thanks. Juwon!!

I think you should be streaded also:

Quote:
Jane,

On the one hand I'm not sure, as I don't really know you. But to be fair you are his brother and his IS missing! I think you should be here to help locate your brother. Plus with you also undertaking the Journey, we have a better chance of locating Zeke. So yes, I would love to have you here at Simba. And if you don't find him in Cotonou, maybe we can call the Police together

So here are the details that Zeke had sent to him from the safari camp by Bernie Rhodes. I know they're correct, I used them myself:

<snipped, just a copy and paste of Dr Williams earlier post>

Btw, what do you look like?

Mandy

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic