SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

trying to get these lads to fill out forms

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I got these lads off script and they are hesitatant to fill out the Wu forms (compliments of NN, thank you). I think I have a pretty good bait going and I have two lads on the hook. The basic dialogue right now is:

Quote:
Hello Mr xxxxxx

I saw the file you sent to me i just want you to know that i do nor
have time to go true those file okay,
if you need this transfer to be completed, fine out how you can make
this paynment because the bank are waiting
for the fee you are to send so that your funds can be transfer to your
bank account,because the western union form that you
ask me to fill we take my time for me to fill because i am a busy
man.Once you get to the wsten union send the fee and don't answer any
question asked by the western union.Get back to me soon so that your
funds can be transfer to you immediately.

thank you,
Smith Benson

My latest response:

Quote:
How is it possible for me to not ask questions from the Western Union office? The Patriot Act here in America makes it very difficult to transfer money internationally. I know the bank is waiting, but
I am waiting too. I can't go back without the forms. I had to fill out forms too. I can get the funds to you soon, it is early here and I would be able to go back to the WU office today if I had them.
I need this money so please help.

Thank you,
xxxxx

The responses are similar, one is a military lad, the other is an inheritance lad. I'm hoping I can get at least one of them to fill out the forms. Any tips would be appreciated as I am a little rusty

You are a wonderful man Melting Pot of your words (love lad "Lucy")
You are fucking liar get a fuck liar you are united state you not in Africa fucking liar go away. (angy gold lad)

Nigeria Closed lad accounts x6 Easter Egg 2012
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Boxman. I tend to start threatening to cancel the deal because they are not serious to help me by filling out the form.

Basically, it's their fault that the deal is getting bogged down because of their not having time.

I hope I helped.....
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with Big Al.

It is easy for your lad to tell you not to answer any questions at WU, but not so easy when they insist on the forms !! You can tell the lad you went to X number of WU outlets and they all said the same thing.

Just be persistent. Lads generally will do no work they think they can avoid. (another trick I have tried a few times is to tell him that someone else has contacted you with a similar deal and THAT scammer has agreed to fill out the forms....doesn't always work, but usually gets them rattled - and warning you about "scammers".)

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have started to get more out spoken with the lads. At first, I get so happy to throw one of script that I fear losing them. But that, of course, keeps control in their hands. So I have gotten more forceful and it has been much fun! I did get one lad to use the Secure PTS site which was fun. According to the site he wasted about 12 minutes there before giving up. But we are still in contact and he is pleading with me to go to the WU to get the number. I;m running out of excuses.

Thanks for the advice!

You are fucking liar get a fuck liar you are united state you not in Africa fucking liar go away. (angy gold lad)

Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It just so happens that the WU is closed:

Surfowl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been baiting lots of the "I want to buy your products and will use a credit card but you must use my shipping company and wire them money via Western Union" lads. What's worked for me is that after much back and forth when it finally gets to the Western Union demand I tell the lad that I have passed it on to my boss who handles all processing. I then bring in a new character and a new gmail address. I play "good cop/bad cop". My "boss" demands that numerous forms be filled out. The lads never want to fill out the 21 pages of Western Union security forms my "boss" sends and beg me to tell him that they are a good guy and we have talked extensively. I go back and forth for days telling the lad I am trying to get a one time waiver on use of the forms. Finally I tell the lad that my boss is ready to Western Union the money but the best I could do was to convince my boss if you fill out at least 75% of the form he will IMMEDIATELY go to Western Union and send the money. I think you can see where this is headed. We receive the forms and tell the lad that only 67% was filled out, things were filled out incorrectly, he forgot to attach his thumbprint etc.

Long story long what's worked for me is to always have that carrot that I am (or my "boss") ready to send the money. We have cash an have pre-filled out the Western Union forms so we can instantly complete the transfer. We just need you to complete the forms we sent. I also emphasize that we do business via Western Union all the time and this is the FIRST TIME anyone has ever resisted filling out a few forms. It's standard! Smile

I'm relatively new at this (but addicted) and all of my lads so far have reluctantly sent the forms (or some partial completion of them) and they are hilarious. I use the forms in the Scambaiting toolbox (Thanks to my Mentor JC for directing me there)

Enjoy!

"Thanks moher fucker for wastin my tim... and mind u dis is what I do for leavng" Marvin Muela

"I CAN SEE YOU ARE NEVER A SERIOUS FOLLOWS. BUT ALL THE SAME THANK YOU FOR WASTING MY PRECIOUS TIME. YOU ARE JUST A PIES OF SHEET" Mr Netto

"I fear you play with my brain all this time and i may resort to sin and kill your skull" Quadri Mohammed
Nigeria
Netherlands
United Kingdom X 2
Closed lad accounts X159
X181
Sand Timer Edwin Mensah 3 years 2 months but finally a consistently engaged year!
Safari Maurice Yeo from Sierra Leone to Mali
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What has worked for me when I hit an impasse with a lad is to kill my main character. Something in keeping with what you've already told the lad. Then restart the bait from a different account as the grieving widow, barrister, even the funeral director who 'found' one of the lad's emails in a coat pocket and wants to claim the mega millions.

This means that the lad now has to go over all the ground that he's already covered, then at the appropriate time reintroduce the form assuring him that it's perfectly normal and just administration.

The key to successful baiting (IMO) is to keep the lad talking and to be completely and ruthlessly opportunistic.

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
chrisredfield
Master Baiter

Location: Patrolling the lawless wasteland known as the internet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another angle that can work as well is to start a fake lad account. Send some e-mails between your fake lad and your main victim account to make it look like they're two different people. Let your lad know that you've found someone who's willing to fill out the forms. Show him your correspondence with your fake lad. He'll probably want to know who your fake lad is as well, so feel free to send him your fake lad's e-mail address. A little competition goes a long way into getting these lads to do what you want them to.

Closed lad accounts x13
Closed lad accounts x1 in awesome dolla-chop w/Subway 1

South Africa x1 Easter Egg 2012
boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I officially love this tool called the Secure PTS made to mess with the lads. There is a thread about it here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=234785&highlight=thespts

But I wanted to mention it here because before I give them any forms I have been sending them to this site to get their MTCN numbers, which they never get because it is a labyrinth of questions (and there is no MTCN number anyway). Funny stuff. I have an ATM card lad who wasted 4738 seconds on the site. That's about an hour and twenty minutes of their time wasted that they weren't scamming another person. Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic