SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Krissy Kills

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here: http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/krissyhillston
and here: http://www.confirio.com/77636

and

Quote:
am krissy hillston by name,am 33yrs old young lady from USA Califirnia in Los angeles am single and never married ......am living all alone

Quote:

Hello am krissy by name from USA,33yrs old single looking for an honest lonving and caring man who will make me happy for who I am coz this is all I want just to be happy and settle down with the man of my dream I don't care about riches or wealth of any man and that why am hardworking lady.....I have all the good quality of a woman,am sure am gonna kill any man in bed coz am good at making my man sexualy satisfy.....add me on my yahoo id krissyhillston or email at [email protected]

Feel free to abuse.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Well am krissy by name as you know....am 33yrs old,single with no kid.....am from USA california but presently working in a fashion and design company in nigeria...hope the distance doesn't bother you huh....well as for me am looking for an honest,loving and caring man in my life....a man ready to make me happy for who I am....I don't play game with anyone and will never hurt anyone feeling because I know how it feels to be hurt,am really contented and okay with the little I have to survive so am not after anybody wealth or money ok.....am simple and I live a very simple life....so I will love to know you better than this too by telling me more about you
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by Easyblaze
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic