SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scambaiting and atheism

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DudleyDoright
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been having some fun with this 'woman' ever since receiving 'her' first email a while back.

To: Me
Sent: Friday, 4 October 2013, 19:59
Subject: My Dearest One,

My Dearest One,

I know that we haven't known or come across each other before considering the fact that I sourced your email contact through the internet in search of trusted person who can assist me urgently and save my life.

My name is Mirinda Prez John 24 years old female from the Republic of Kenya, the daughter of Late Mr Prez John. My late father was a Kenyan lawyer and human rights activist who was the Chief Executive Officer and Communications and Advocacy Officer of the Oscar Foundation Free Legal Aid Clinic Kenya (OFFLACK). My Father was brutally shot dead on Thursday 5Th March 2009 after a government spokesman accused their group of aiding a criminal gang. What led to the cold blood killing is still unclear but I know that my father life was the target.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to travel to Europe, but she hide away my international passport and other valuable documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contained important documents. Now I am presently staying in the Mission in Burkina Faso. I am seeking for long term relationship and investment assistance. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 5.7 Million in one bank in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin.
I had contacted the Bank to clear the deposit but the Branch Manager told me that being a refugee, my status according to the local law does not authorize me to carry out the operation. However, he advised me to provide a trustee who will stand on my behalf.I had wan ted to inform my stepmother about this deposit but I am afraid that she will not offer me anything after the release of the money.

Therefore, I decide to seek for your help in transferring the money into your bank account while I will relocate to your country and settle down with you. As you indicated your interest to help me I will give you the account number and the contact of the bank where my late beloved father deposited the money with my name as the next of kin. It is my intention to compensate you with 40% of the total money for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment in any profitable venture which you will recommend to me as have no any idea about foreign investment. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

Thanking you a lot in anticipation of your quick response. I will give you details in my next mail after receiving your acceptance mail to help me.

Yours s incerely,
Miss Mirinda Prez John.

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, October 4, 2013 10:23 PM
Subject: Re: My Dearest One,

Ha! So that's where you got to! I'm coming to get you, my dear!!!

Love your
Evil Stepmother

Sent: Saturday, 5 October 2013, 18:00
Subject: please in need your information with trust.

Hello Dearest ,

I am very happy that you have replied my mail. Everything I told you is my true life history and the real truth. I do not dout what you said. My own father,s name was used but the cannot get my father bank information. Also I have identified myself in person to my father, bank.

Please, I need your help to stand as my trustee so that you will transfer the money into your bank account and assist me for investment in your Country. At the moment, I am staying in the Church mission herein Burkina Faso. If you wish to speak with me on phone, I`m sending to you the telephone number of Apostle Jerome Kakumar because he is in charge of all the refugees seeking to secure asylum through the Church mission. The telephone number is +226 74 09 04 13. Please If you call, tell him that you want to speak with Miss.Mirinda Prez John. I am staying in female block No. 15A.

On my arrival here, I met the branch manager of the bank in person and I explained to him that I have come to clear the money in father`s Bank account. But, he told me that my refugee status in Burkina Faso is not authorized by law to transfer the money because of the procedures involved. He advised me to provide a trustee who would be representing me so that he or she can transfer the money into his or her bank account. I wanted to present my step mother as my trustee. But I am afraid that she will betray my trustee. My reason for being afraid of her is because after the burial of my father, she and my uncle arrange secretly and sold my father`s estate in Monaco. They shared the money among themselves. I confronted them and my uncle told me that the tradition and custom of our land forbidden me from sharing my father`s estate because I am still single.

Since my father died, they have been maltreating me and I took them to Court to seek for justice, but the case is still pending in the Court before one of my step mother`s confidant advised me to leave for another Country. She revealed to me that my step mother is planning to kill me so that the case will also die. However, this is the reason why I left my Country. I am alone and always in pains. There is hunger and Suffering in place. But I am trusting in God. All my hope of survival lies in this money. Beside, the mission is only catering for my accommodation and making sure I am safe from any harm. Concerning the issue of expenses during this transaction if there be any, I map out 10% to cover the expenses while 40% is your commission for helping me. Bringing it to 50% which you will deduct as soon as you receive the money into your bank account.

Please, send me your full contact information:
Your full name:
Contact address:
Direct telephone numbers to be reached:
Your age:
Your Occupation:
Marital Status:
Your Nationality
Your ID Card

As soon as I receive your contact information, I will submit it to the bank and inform them that you are my trustee and we have concluded arrangement that you will transfer the money to your bank account for investment in your Country. Also, I will send you the contact of the bank and you will contact them as well to give you the procedures of transferring the money to your bank account. Immediately you receive the money into your bank account, you will send me some amount to process my traveling documents which I will use for my traveling to your Country where I have chosen to settle in life and further my academic studies.
Thanks a lot in anticipation of your quick reply and I wish you a peaceful and lovely day. Attached are my photos.

Yours faithfully,
Miss Mirinda Prez John.

To: Mirinda Prez
5 Oct
You almost had me convinced but then you went and mentioned God! I'll have no truck with religious nuts. You've caused far too much worry in the world as it is. If he is so powerful, ask him to give you his bank details.

Oct 15
Hello my love one

I am sorry for the let reply due to the problem that Rev Father computer have but it is now repaid do I don’t understood you question please if it can be possible for you I will like you make it through for me because these the problem that I holding for neck I my condition can touch your mind for my rescue God will bless you for your good work in my life.
Thanks from Mirinda prez.

To: Mirinda Prez
Oct 15

Listen to me, god is a human construct. There is no real god. He was created in order to keep stupid people under control. Ignorance maybe bliss but religion is NOT. It's a waste of time. When you die, you die. That's it. No heaven, no hell, nothing. So all the time you waste praying and begging and pleading and giving clergymen everything you own, you should be off having fun.

Also, your English has deteriorated since your last email.
Basinga
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I always think it's funny how they're all apparently God-fearing believers.
However, dangle the right amount of cash in front of them and they'll believe anything you want them to. Remember the scene in The Mummy when Beni starts praying for his life in pretty much every religion known to man?

I'm campaigning to spread the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster among the lads.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I did use something about the great noodly appendage in a bait once.

Welcome to the board DD! Loved your movie! Mentioning their language slips might not be a good thing although it can be used to deeducate your pets. Making up words and such and using them as though real sometimes works into their own vocabulary.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic