SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

IDJIT Cream (w/ R.E.C.T.A.L. Applicator) - My First Piggy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
motobaiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I got my first bank info the other day. After waiting to report it to Alan and keep the lad hooked, I continue to work him for more accounts.

The scam: Mr. Alley (names changed to protect the guilty) offers to buy a bunch of my products through the West Africa Project, Ghana. They will by 50,000 units of both of my products. They only require: a $2,500 registration fee to get into the West Africa Project. What a deal, as I stand to make many thousands once the deal is completed!

The counter-scam: I run a company as a man named Gem Muzzle (name changed to protect the fictitious). We sell two products: IDJIT Cream and MASC Away, both of which are "cleaning product for removing and delaying the growth of scum that infests our homes and boxes daily" ($30.00/ea). The IDJIT Cream is for bodily use, and requires a R.E.C.T.A.L. applicator (Repeat Engagement Cream Timing Applicator License) for an additional $10.00/ea. I send in a Pro Forma Invoice and they say they will buy 50,000 units of each product! Cha-Ching!

Pro Forma Invoice:

Company Logo:

I continue to correspond with him, fill out a few forms to keep him going and build trust. Then I make a rookie mistake: I doctor up a WU money order receipt and accidentally send it to a Western Union in a different town (a brash attempt at a safari):

He spooked. I got this in return:

Quote:
Dear Gem,

Thanks for your kind mail and your fake payment information you send to me i wonder how you could act like that.please you should this can act if you are not ready to do business just forget about this please.there is no payment in this information and am pleading with you kindly stop writing to me because you are not trusted and if you are real i expect to see your payment information with details i send to you.
Thanks.

No more response from him after this. I take a different tact: I introduce a new character, the president and owner of the company, Mr. G.B. Merck (name changed) who apologizes for the actions of the employee, Mr. Gem, who was using the company monies "to pay off his gambling debts and employ the service of prostitutes". Mr. Merck fires Mr. Gem and pleads for forgiveness from my faithful lad.

To my surprise, HE BUYS IT! I continue to build trust, badmouth Gem the thief, and finally get him to cough up a bank account number! (Of course our business does not process money orders! Not risky free enough!)

Anyway, his account is reported to Alan and I continue pressing for more accounts ("please send a few accounts so if one fails, I can just try another). Whew. Report over. I will update with any amusing or interesting developments. Just waiting to get my piggy approved! Interestingly, I got two other account numbers from different scammers within a few days of this one. My luck is improving. Not bad, for a new baiter, am I right?!

Last edited by motobaiter on Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
motobaiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mods: I notice that this is for completed baits only. This is mostly over, but may pick back up. Please move as you see fit! Sorry! I read the readme after I posted. Oops...
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the scum is invading the box daily you should consider Vagisil and a number of other hygiene products. Congrats on the piggy!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
motobaiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Who needs Vagisil? They are targeting the same demographic as my esteemed company! Thanks fro the reply!

p.s. the 'box' is supposed to be an 'inbox', the 'scum' is the scam emails. Get it? Yeah, I felt pretty clever with that one.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You make me proud, moto.

>sniff<

Brings a tear to my eye. crying

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
motobaiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awwwww, Lou... Don't get all sentimental!

This guy has gone silent. Gotta get him back one way or another! We'll see what develops...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic