SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anudder one bites the dust.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No wonder I can't get him to answer his email anymore.

Quote:
A Nigerian, Emmanuel Ehkator who was investigated by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, for criminal conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud in the United States of America has been sentenced by District Court Judge, Middle District of Pennsylvania, Yvette Kane, to a three-year term. He is also ordered to pay $11,092,028 in restitution to his victims.

http://www.efccnigeria.org/efcc/index.php/news/590-11m-fraud-nigerian-jailed-in-the-united-states

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Standing O to whoever nailed the asshat. May he enjoy imprisonment.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ If i understood that article then they were targeting legal firms with their scams. Not very smart in the long run.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (Romo -bait)
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (This is Abdul he is a hitpiggy(the other one is Abdul's brother i call it "Stupid")(3rd. is a "Moron"))
This is the start of my multiethnic pigsty.
Sand Timer Subject "AM".
"Note that I will not stand to be accepting embarrassment words from you"
"PLEASE YOU HAVE TO GO FOR CHECK UP WITH YOUR DOCTOR OKAY.
HOLY JESUS
DR KENITH L00KMAN"
"Please do not email me again, you are a good layer"
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Three years for stealing $11m ??

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Yes, but he had to promise to pay back all the money. Rolling Eyes

WillEater
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, in jail he has better food, better medical, clean bed,and clean clothing..

Better than at home.. Rolling Eyes

luckey

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^If he was nearly as successful as the article suggests, he was living pretty well.

This is a high level version of the classic check scams used for Craig's list, rental scams, etc. The checks tend to be for large amounts of money and the scams are generally very well run. Through Scamwarners. I've spoken to a couple of attorneys who were in the midst of one of these. In both cases they were too arrogant to see how they could be at risk. It's nice to see this guy get caught!

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have watched this one since I started here. He stole way more than 11M

http://ireports-ng.com/2011/08/12/nigerian-fraud-kingpin-emmanuel-ekhator-whisked-to-u-s-over-32-million-as-2-others-await-extradition/

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/107315-emmanuel-ekhator-nigerian-fraudster-handed-over-to-us-by-efcc.html

http://forctlawyers.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Middle-District-of-Pennsylvania-superceeding-indiictment2.pdf

This is a portion of the first article if you can't find it any longer

Quote:
After 12 months of legal battle, Nigeria’s anti-graft police, the EFCC has eventually whisked a notorious Internet fraudster, Emmanuel Ekhator to the United States to face prosecution for defrauding over 80 American law firms of funds in excess of $32 million.

iReports-ng gathered that Ekhator was flown out of Nigeria under the custody of a senior EFCC operative on Wednesday night aboard a Delta airline flight to Atlanta from where they proceeded to Pennsylvania where they eventually appeared before a district court which is set to begin the trial of Ekhator on Thursday.

Back in Nigeria,the EFCC has vowed that the country will no longer be a safe place for Nigerian fugitive criminals fleeing from law enforcement agents in other countries.

Chairman of the anti-graft agency, Mrs. Farida Waziri who disclosed this while briefing some officers of the Commission on the successful handover of the Nigerian fugitive, Ekhator to a court in the United States on Thursday said the suspect is the third Nigerian fugitive to be handed over to the US authorities by the EFCC while two others are presently awaiting extradition to the U.S

While George Ubeozor was extradited in 2008, Sunday Adebisi Adegbesan was handed over in 2009 both to the authorities in New York . The Latest to suffer the same fate, Ehkator was indicted in the U.S. District court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania on November 3, 2010 over a $32 million internet collections scam.

The suspect was arrested in Benin City , Edo State in August 2010 by EFCC operatives following top level exchange of information between U.S. Law enforcement agents and the EFCC over the activities of a trans-border ring of internet scammers headed by Ekhator.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic