SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Some generic voicemails - please add to list

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wasname
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've created a few voicemails which scammers can be asked to dial.These are pretty generic messages, and could be used in any number of baits to frustrate scammers. I suggest you do not ask them to directly dial these number, but instead dial another number which you redirect to one of these. Note these numbers are expensive to dial. All were created by typing the text into http://text-to-speech.imtranslator.net/speech.asp?dir=pt

1) +44 7010087530
The person you are calling is not accepting anonymous calls. Please redial without withholding your number.

It will give this message irrespective of whether the person withholds their number, so if you want to only give the message when a number is withheld, you will have to sort out how to dial this number when the number is withheld.

2) +44 7010074681

Due to the extremely bad weather, which is having an adverse effect on the power, no calls are presently being accepted. We are sorry for any inconvenience or distress this may cause. Would you please call back some time later.

3) My personal favorite. +44 7010035475 says in a fast female English voice.

You have reached called-blocker and not an answering machine. All commercial sales calls and fundraising requests are not accepted. Place this number on your do not call list. Personal and invited callers please press five eight eight nine one eight four four on your touchphone now to proceed. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Despite this being read quite fast, it can all be heard quite clearly, except the keys the person is supposed to press, which are said too fast to understand. There are a few mis-spellings in the words, which might just add to the difficulty in getting the numbers. Irrespective or whether the scammer presses any keys or not, they will not get connected anywhere.

4) +44 7010513400 This is spoken by a Chinese speaker, but in English
Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error. Internal Server Error.
This repeats for several minutes.

If others could add some messages and share them, we could direct scammers to a lot of numbers which will frustrate them.

wasname

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=230851

Last edited by wasname on Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:10 am; edited 3 times in total
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In what country are those in? Not sure if lad would check that in the first place but it would still work better if the number was from the same country.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (Romo -bait)
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (This is Abdul he is a hitpiggy(the other one is Abdul's brother i call it "Stupid")(3rd. is a "Moron"))
This is the start of my multiethnic pigsty.
Sand Timer Subject "AM".
"Note that I will not stand to be accepting embarrassment words from you"
"PLEASE YOU HAVE TO GO FOR CHECK UP WITH YOUR DOCTOR OKAY.
HOLY JESUS
DR KENITH L00KMAN"
"Please do not email me again, you are a good layer"
georob
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried out the converter website and entered a message for a text phone for the deaf followed by a long number. Entered the voice as Chinese and listened to it. I think I'll use it as a telephone contact for my deaf character. The poor character can't hear the message so doesn't know his message is in poorly read english with Chinese numbers. Cheap Chinese answer machine! It made me laugh out loud listening to it. Hilarious. Now booked as a favourite site! I'll put it onto my voip phone now. Laughing

YOUR ARE A FOOL STUPID MAN SO THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN GOD WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU I CAUSED YOU IN THE NAME GOD. YOU WILL REMAIN A FOOL FOREVER

whit God all tin's are possible.
tazmanian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a nice idea, thanks Smile

"If this is a game you are pulling with us please stop we are not such people you have to be playing games with." - Mr. Charn Sophonpanich
wasname
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Leka wrote:
In what country are those in? Not sure if lad would check that in the first place but it would still work better if the number was from the same country.

They are in the UK. Using Flextel (http://www.flextel.com/) I can route their "personal" UK based 070 numbers to virtually any fixed or mobile phone in the world for no charge. I think there are US services which can do likewise, so the scammer phones a US number, but you redirect it to the UK number, so the scammer hears the message from the UK, totally unaware they are being connected to the UK, as they have dialed a US number.

Or of course you could aim your bait around the UK, or be on holiday there. If you say you are in the UK, but want to answer telephone calls while you are really in the USA , Holland, Austria etc, then that is easy. Get a Flextel number, and redirect it to your number in the USA, Holland, Austria etc. Now the lad phones you in the UK, but you can answer the call in the US, Holland, Austria etc, with the lad having no idea you are not in the UK.

Most Flextel numbers are free, and the 070 numbers are particulary good for scam baiting. Flextel supports a lot of features, most of which are free, or very low costs - see http://www.flextel.com/features/

wasname

View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
tazmanian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wasname, please can check the above numbers as a matter of urgency, I used option 3 last night and I got two lads complaining that someone answered and said they didn't know who I was asking for. It hasn't helped my baits.

"If this is a game you are pulling with us please stop we are not such people you have to be playing games with." - Mr. Charn Sophonpanich
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had great luck with telling the lads that I just got an "international satellite phone" (MUCH more coverage than the lowly cell phone) and the base station is in the UK. Works like a charm.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
wasname
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

tazmanian wrote:
Wasname, please can check the above numbers as a matter of urgency, I used option 3 last night and I got two lads complaining that someone answered and said they didn't know who I was asking for. It hasn't helped my baits.

Sorry about that, for some reason I'd set it to something else. It is now corrected. I notice the number is withheld.

Code:
Flextel number 07010035475 was called from 002348105688xxx at 22:59:51 on Jul 16 2013.

I hope I've not messed your bait up.

I have noticed on other calls that when lads get a recorded message, they tend to disconnect quite quickly, and not read the message.

wasname.

tazmanian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NP, to be honest I (like any other baiter) should check a number myself before using it, so the fault is mine.

I'll just tell them I left my phone in the office and a new member of staff who didn't know me picked it up Very Happy

Are all 4 numbers definitely functioning now?

wasname
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, all 4 numbers are functioning OK.

There is a very cheap (£0.01) way to check numbers, which does not require you to dial an expensive number.

1) Set up a Flextel account and get an 070 number.
2) Redirect your 070 number to my 070 number
3) Enable call-recording on your Flextel number.
4) Set up an email annount at outlook.com
5) Register your phone number at outlook.com, using the Flextel number. You get the choice of receiving a text or voice call. Pick "voice", as Flextel does not support
6) Outlook.com will then dial the expensive 070 number, without you paying at all and give a 6 or so digit code. Flextel will send you a recording.

But I've just checked all 4, and they are functioning as they should.

I think at one point I'll have to create a number which has a recorded message which changes every 15 minutes or so.

wasname.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps you can use these two Classic answering machine messages from an old time baiter named Jen Derbender? These are maddening to lads, and killer funny for us! Laughing

The Most Annoying (22:53) Worst musical track ever!
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/Yu4EHyIq/moneygramcustomerserviceline.html

The Silliest (3:32)
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/5HQL5eKw/longansa.html

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
wasname
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Opening a .exe file to hear audio is not my idea of fun!

wasname

tazmanian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It shouldn't require any .exe , did you click the correct tab on the 4shared page?

Dr.Robotnik
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

moneygramcustomerserviceline.mp3 | Password-protected file
Report Abuse
You must enter a password to access this file.

Please enter a password to access this file:

So.... what is the password?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic