SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Are you sitting comfortably? Then I'll begin!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is a shame it is a cut and paste job but I think this is what could be considered an off script response from my wordy ladette; think I broke "him" Laughing so he has sent me a nice motivational story with a moral to it.

Quote:
Federal Ministry of Finance, Nigeria
20:49 (12 hours ago)

to me
Juliet had been an attractive girl, and n0w she was an attractive woman, but though she was well past her mid thirties she still was unmarried. Oh, its not that she hasn't been asked. But she was choosey, maybe too choosey.

Juliet had been engaged seven times. Each time 0nly a few days before the coming marriage ceremony she had called the coming marriage off. " I know it seems like a pattern", she said to me when I asked her. " And it probably is very odd. But when I finally knew each engagement was wrong, what else could I do"?

"You might have tried going through with the marriage cerem0ny", I quipped in. "Why?" she asked me. " Because your husband and your ideal lover may have merged". "What do you know about my ideal lover?".
"That he is unattainable. Seven men have been left waiting at the alter because of him, but still he will not come. He is not real, a product of your wishes, your hopes. When you marry, you must marry an imperfect, erring human just like yourself. You will love each other only if you support each other. If you keep trying to escape supporting each other, no one will love you.All is not moonlight r0mance and sexual culmination in life. The law of nature is that we be relevant, that some cause, some event, some human being need us. If we satisfy this law, we love. If not we neither love nor are loved. To know the bliss of a perfect mating you must suffer its imperfection, and w0rk on it to make it what you want, by the help of the almighty".

"But you can know how desolated I am" She said. " calling off each marriage was like accepting the end of everything. I did n0t want to, but I knew they were wrong, and I just could not help my self".

"Juliet", I called her, fixing my gaze at her squarely, "marriage, like everything else in life, is exactly what you make it. If you feel a sense of incompatibility with prospective husbands, it is because that inc0mpatibility is in yourself. Think, have you truly accepted yourself?" " Perhaps I haven't", she said to me honestly. " Do you know why?", she shook her head. " Have you accepted God?" She looked startled at that moment, and my heart went out to her, tears in my heart because of what she is going through. " What's that got to do with it?' "perhaps a great deal.Have you""
"No I haven't". " You don't believe in God?' I asked. "N0 I don't". "Then you think you are just an accident, that the world is just an accident itself, and everything in it are just accidents". " I guess so", she said. " Then I have a cure for your loneliness and your failure to find your beloved. It will work for you if you follow it faithfully. It w0rked for me. It can not fail. It does not fail".

Mr xxxx, I am surprised that you let yourself to be going through what you are going through . I am the one that sent Mr xxxxx to meet with you in Dubai. He went to the place you asked him to meet you. He called your number several times, your phone was off. He called me t0 report to me, so that I would not get angry with him. I called your number and it was truly office.

Sir, people have given our country bad names by their own choice. Yes, it is true that there are many bad fellows around, who have destroyed the image of our country, but I am beginning t0 get worried about your style. I am not one who likes to throw valuable time away. I have seen this kind of thing before. But Only God in heaven knows my heart towards you.

Regards

Dr Mrs Ngozi 0konjo Iweala

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a weird e.mail!
redo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked I rather think this story should have begun with "Once upon a time...." How very odd.

Ghana

Safari Mr. Cheater, Lagos to SH Accra

"to help us fish this people out any where they are this massage should not be forwarded to them or any body, Be very carefully what ever you are doing with these crocks" - Mark Smith
"Please proceed immediately and stop playing on yourself. Am i understood!!!??" - Barr. David
"Now i know you need to visit Rehab. Simple English you can't understand and you keep playing games, I regret having you here, please stop sending me emails." - Barr. David again
"I am sorry to say you lack gurts" - Bernard Hill

***Pimp Your Ride***
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy Charlie Foxtrot! As Yas would say. That is a horrid mess of irrelevant material. Did you ask what the moral of the story is supposed to be? The bride can't get married because he cannot find you in Dubai?

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Subtitle: The day my lad discovered hallucinagens. Wow.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic