SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Coleman stoves

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Glad you're enjoying it. My pet doesn't seem very happy this morning.

Quote:
Honey,how are you doing and how is the weather with you over there. i did not fuck our weekend up,you did,cos i have told you ll this before making the transfer. Honey the very best solution is for you to cancel that fucking transfer if you cant provide the slip for me to claim the money from him,what you can just do right now is to cancel it and go and send me the money via western union money transfer while i will catch the money and i will go and give him the balance of the flight fees while i catch up with you,my body and soul need you so much and i cant wait to be there with you and spend the rest of my Life with you soon.
Yours Love
Stacy Derrick

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. If you insist on cancelling I will do that. I guess we just won't be together.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And I have this one back again with my biker now. Round 2 coming up!

Quote:
Hello
how are you doing...,This is my first time i will ever write someone on internet stuff,and you are the first man iwill ever met on here now,and since i have me you i search no more...Well let me tell you about myself. My name is stacy,I was born and raised in carol city,FL.My Mum was from Kent in Great Britain and my Dadwasan American. I 'm 5'10' inches tall, brown eyes. I am so single too,butI have really had bad past in a relationship and I don't want anybetrayer again in my life,unlike my ex-guy that ran away with the moneymy late dad gave to me to keep for him away when he was alive,sincethen it so had for me to trust any man,but I just have to forget my badpast so that it will not disturb my present relationship,cos I havetired of single,am one man woman ,cos I hate double dating, I likespending time with the one I Love. Ilove to laugh, and make others laugh too. My Favorite things to do is to Read Novels, play Basketball and also
having a little Fun. My Favorite is Pizza and I also Like eating Rice and Salad with Chicken and sometimes when I don't feel like eating that i can just move down to fast food to buy a pair of Donuts and Ice cream then I will be Okay.... I am a happy, friendly, person with a lot of values. Honesty is very important to me and I have a saying "I hate liars, and wind". Honesty makes a relationship. I am sincere and don't play games. What you see is what you get. What I say is always the truth.I love animals. Idon't do drugs. It's too hard to function normally,and i don't meet some one into that...I'm looking for someone who I can't wait to see and/or talk to and/or kiss. I'mlooking for someone who is happy, friendly, HONEST, sincere, hard working, affectionate,financially secure, and emotionally available and sound. Someone who is ready to build a relationship based on HONESTY,TRUST, fun, communication,an active, helping
partner and future goals. Someone who looks forward to a one-on-one future full of fun, love, passion, and time spent together alone, with kids, and with friends.A man i can be sure of who will make me happy and also be therefor me in my life ok,Have been hurt before in my life and i don't want to be again in my life ...a man i trusted as make me sad and unhappy in my life and i wont want to meet some one like that again in my life..if you find me interesting tell me a bit about you too...,i will be waiting to read from you really soon....bye
God bless you
Cheers....

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Stacy. I am not sure how to say this but I am not interested in that profile fluff. That is not communication and seems to be pasted in here. You aren't talking to me so I think I might need to find someone that has time to actually do that. Good luck with whatever it is you are seeking.

He skipped to the third mail from earlier now. Yesterday lyrics sent in this salvo.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ALL ABOUT ME AND WHAT I WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP

Thanks for the timely response. i havenot been doing fine that is the reason why i dont respond fast to youbaby....it really nice reading from you again,you know i have really hadmy bad past but i just have to forget my past so that it will notdisturb my present relationship,so have to forget my bad past ,i haveforget my bad past,i think i have found you,and you are my world nowbaby,provided that you will never betray me or hurt me in future,,ampresently in west africa to claim my late dad inheritance,but i will beback to the state really soon,hope the distance i am now does not sidebother you alot???,i cant wait to be with you by your side and have lotsof fun with you there?,,, do you live alone? my mum died immediatlyafter my birth,while my dad dies 6 years back in the state,,Let me writeyou all about me and what iwant in a relationship...Ilike history, art. I like to spend time on the beach..Intelligence isvery important for me. I like to cook (every
day meal and special mealfor two of us or big family and friends party), watch movies, have agood time at home in front of fireplace or on the patio, but in the sametime (maybe even more) I like to travel, dance, visit museums, paks,art galeries live theatres (opera and ballet included).the I am lookingfor a good, intelligent gentle man, who enjoys music, and easyconversation. Enjoys quite places but also likes to go out on the town. Iadmire a man who treasures family and friends, someone who will go outof their way to "be there" for the important people in his lifes!!Lovethe outdoors, love camping, fishing and most anything to do with theoutdoors, vibrant, smart, Love most music, like most movies but romanceand horror are good!!a walk by the water and perhaps a picnic. it wouldbe nice to be in a spot surrounded bypeople yet private enough to get to know one another.Lookingfor someone to share life's rich pleasures. Concerts, museums,restaurants, a trip
to the zoo or just a quiet cup of coffee, can besome of the enjoyable activities I would like to share with someone. Ibelieve in stopping to smell the roses, life should be enjoyed in ourday to day activities.Two people sharing a common bond that creates aninner happiness to them both. Good times and bad times will come and gobut nothing is as important as that bond.Love is to be treasured andnever taken for granted, it can be a fragile thing that needs attention.I am looing for a man with a true heart.The setting can be anywhere,coffee at Panera Bread Co., or sharing a drink on the deck of arestaurantwhile watching the sunset on a summer evening. The perfect part is thewarmth that we would both feel when we smile into each others eyes...Feeling a type of danger that this person has the ability to capture myheart.I think building a friendship is themost important basis to develoing a relationship. I think trust, honesty, stability, and
faithfulnessarealso nessecary ingredients to a relationship!!i have learned that ilove being in love and trust and communication are critical. i havelearned to cherish the small things and to protect and develop therelationship every single day.i am looking for a fun, intelligent,diverse man that loves to live life, wants to share his life with me andhas an intense sense of adventure. strong moral values and a desire fora long term relationship is a must. i hope he will enjoy water sportsand love to travel to exoticoff the wall places.Someone who understands when I need to be held andloved anaffectionate,caring, loving,and loves to have fun,who isspontanious and loves animals. Who has a sence of humor,who understandswhen you need to be held and when you need to just vent and who knowsthat they can do the same with me. Some one who enjoys the good thingsin life and can deal with what ever comes their way.Trust is a big issuewith me. You have to be
abletotrust the one your with and they have to be able to trust you as well.Without trust you have nothing. d not talk. Someone who knows thatnomatter what they can always count on me and I can count on them.Someone who knows that sometimes just a hug or kiss for no reason is thesweetest thing there is. Someone who is honest and not afraid to tellyou what they are thinking. Someone who wants a long relationship.I'velearned that nomatter what happens if you don'tcommunicate with each other,even if it's going to hurt the other personyou just can't make it work. You have to be open and honest. You don'talways have to agree with each other but that doesn't mean that eitherone of you are wrong or right. You have to be able to agree todisagree.I'm looking for an affectionate,caring,loving,andloves to have fun,who is spontanious and loves animals. Who has a senceof humor,who understands when you need to be held and when you need tojust vent and who knows that
they can do the same with me. Some one who ...enjoys the good things in life and can deal with what ever comes theirway.Trust is a big issue with me. You have to be able to trust the oneyour with and they have to be able to trust you as well. Without trustyou have nothing. I considers myself a good-looking, i do believe insoulmates and i know that God has the right man for me when the timecomes, I anice person as well. With my friends i communicate and sociable. Inthe couple partnership i am affectionate and romantic, friendandconfident. i'm open-minded and cheerful. i work hard and i wants togrow both in my job both personally. i am romantic,caring, faithful,jalous of what i love. i hope to find and meet a lady to fall in lovewith.. clever, communicative, honest and ready for commitments.I amready to see what life has to offer......I'mlooking for a magic relationship, a special place in the world... youknow when you are sad, when you feel
alone, when the world look out soterrible, when pleople punch or even kill each other.... then you needsome place to run away, some play there you can feel save, there you canfeel that nothing, none can touch you, hurt you.... exactly that is afamily for me.... I want a family, myhome.....full with tenderness, sincerity, faithfullness... and love ofcourse a lot of love..Aman who knows what he wants and know how to get it.he has to beunderstanding and sincere that way a relationship would besmoother.......... I'm into friendship,relationship or marriage dependson who i meet....I am looking for someone is secure and who knows whatthey want in a woman.. I want someone who is not afraid of commitment,someone who can communicate well, both with words and feelings, andsomeone who will treat a me as an equal and not an object. Would likesomeone that will love and respect me for who I am, that likes to holdmy hand and surprize me with a little kiss when
Ileastexpect it,or give me a wink from across the room to let me know herthinking about me just to let me know her thinking about me...Because Iwill be doing the same Ifeel the peace of the world in the breeze across the water, the lappingof the waves on the shore, the unassuming nature of water and nature. I am one with nature, and could spend hours just sitting by the beach,river, lake, ocean and stitch, read, listen to music and feel at the endof a day that I've had an incredible dayInsteadI'm the quiet watchful, listener who will provide u with a listeningear after a tough day, and not judge, or assume or tell u what to do. Ilove nature, and water and feel an especial kinship to just being nearwater and having water right near my home She is a woman who is at peacewith herself. I am hoping to connect with people of like minds to formfriendship first and then leave the rest to the Universe.I'm a gentle soul, quiet and certainly not what most
people would assume - a socialbutterfly.That special someone is a man with integrity, is spiritually compatible with me, having similar beliefs - New Age and isresponsible,intelligent, has a sense of humour, positive, is clean and neat inhabit and appearance, romantic, passionate about livingandloving. I would prefer that someone to show interest and be supportiveof my spiritual work. he should be financially secure,andhas 'been there, done that'.I like an adventurous person who likestravel, nature and enjoys being home.Life is so unpredictable.Changes always come along, in big or small ways.I believe in a smaller “wow” when it is first a friendship and then a larger “Wow” later as it evolves intoa Beautiful Lovingcommittedrelationship. I believe it’s not just what you are like on the outside,but more about what you are like on the inside. I’m seeking friendshipfirst, (no game playing please) with someone who appreciates some of thesame
temperaments and interests I enjoy. What I am looking for in apartner is honesty, family minded.Fun. I like for my woman to wrap hisarms around me and make me feel small and safe and loved...Aromantic person and someone who is not afraid to cook dinner once in awhile. Someone who will walk beside me and not in front of or behind me.Someone who loves kids, travel, and is able to get dirty one minute andput on a suit and tie, to go out the next minute. Diversity, maturity,stability in their job, and just an all-around good men.I am looking for someone is secure andwho knows what they want in a man. I want someone who is not afraid of commitment,someonewho can communicate well, both with words and feelings, and someone whowill treat a me as an equal and not an object. A good sense of humor,outgoing, likes horses, and all other animals too.Let say I am out withmy friends and dancing. You are also out that night and come into thesame club I am out. You see
me dancingwitha man. Once I see you I make sure to introduce you to her. How wouldyou feel about that? Woul ..d you believe that it was just a dance or wouldyou think there was something more going on?Yet,I know life involves balance. I look for the good in most situationsand choose to look for the good in others. I know that life involvesgive and take and that what you seek--is that you must be willing togive anddemonstrate yourself. I am a romantic at heart. I like to beappreciated and complimented to which I would do the same for thatspecial someone.I canappreciate a man who in inner child within and that is why I wouldappreciate days filled with fun and laughter. I respect and adhere totaking care of business in life--family,work, community, etcIam a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Character isworth more than flashiness. I am honesty and i have a great sense ofhumor. I love to laugh and to enjoy am a person who appreciates
thesimple things in life.I would appreciate a person who has a good senseof who he is and a sense of direction about where he wants to be.I loveclean cut, athletic men. Would love to find someone that enjoys sportsas much as I do, has a sense of humor and loves to travel... I need aplaymate!So we can do Hide andseek together.....Itotally enjoy the simple pleasurs in life. I love walking the beach,watching sunrises and sunsets, walking in a lovely garden be it floweror vegetable. I love to watch things grow. I love animals of all kinds. Ilove being outdoors. I love hiking because I get to walk in God's land.I lkove to hear a stream running, birds chirping, squirrels chatting. ilove to move around, enjoy being outdoors going for long romanticwalks, enjoys looking at the stars at night, and watching the sun setand rise over the ocean. I am looking for someone that enjoys the simplethings in life, just as I do. I would like to meet someone special thatI
can grow old with, and that we can always look into each other's eyesand know that the love between us is just as wonderful and exciting asthe day we met..I amyoung,woman inside and out.A real woman and who believes inLove,fidelity and real friendship, Sometimes spontaneous but always openminded ,always constant,easygoing and lucky,fun and love to laugh. I amfriendly and can be shy . I have a great smile and nice eyes. I amlooking for friends and possibly more that may lead to long termrelationship .Taking chances, is't that what life is all about. I am soexcited to see where my life is going. I have plans and goals andlooking for someone to share them with. Ready andlooking for a change in the romance &friendship.......Makingyour partner jealous is so immature. This is someone you are suppose tobe in love with, not someone you are trying to hurt. This is suppose tobe for a lifetime, not just for awhile until you find something else.It is not like
buying a house, this is a true soulmate, someone youwould not trade for anything. Someone you would put your life on theline for. Someone that makes you feel so wonderful you DON'T ever wantto live without All kinds of sports - running, swimming, cycling,soccer, road races, skiing, baseball, football, basketball. Never couldunderstand why people like soccer camping but can overlook that if it'simportant to you. Teach me?Oh baby Thank God you know what is in myheart and mind..Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidenceof things not seen.Until the angels close my eyes, I can't imagineseeing life without you.There are three things that remain - faith,hope, and love -and thegreatest of these is love...Two are better than one, because they have agood return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help himup. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up! Also, iftwo lie down together, they will keep warm. But how canone keep
warm alone? The one may be overpowered, two can defend them selves..Pleasant words are as a honeycomb, sweet to the soul, andhealthy to the bones...Come let us take our fill of love until themorning: let us solace ourselves with love..Always be joyful becauseLove comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincerefaith.....A man who knows what he wants and know how to get it.he has tobe understanding and sincere that way a relationship would besmoother........ I'm into friendship,relationship or marriage dependsonwho i meet...I am looking for someone is secure and who knows what they want in a woman. I want someone who is not afraid ofcommitment, someone who can communicate well, both with words and feelings, and someone who will treat a me as an equal andnotan object!!!!I will spend therest of my days and life shwing and telling you how much i care and howmuch you really need to be cared for,You are what life offers...Waitingto read from you
pretty soon .
God bless you.

Good morning Stacy! How are you? I really wish you would stop writing to me of your past. I did not do that to you and it seems you are seriously stuck there. I don't think you are really ready to move on.

Yes I do live alone and what do you consider fun? I am getting no sense of your personality in these what I want mails you keep sending me. Mindless nattering is not a turn on.

I don't know if I am the one for you or not. You will have to figure that out.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
NEED TO BE WITH YOU....MISSING YOU SO MUCH

Hello Sweety
How are you again,since i have met you i think i search no more cos you are so special to me and we really need to talk about how we gonna be together and spend the rest of our life together cos am just tired of this lonely and am so eager to get married now.... cos i have made up my mind and make a vow that the very first man that i will meet on the site hes gonna be the man that i will get married with and spend the rest of my life with.......am yours and you matters to me.. How was I to know that you were watching me sleep? I awoke to see you laying there and just then, you smiled and said hi and that just melted me. I wish with all of my heart that I could wake to your beautiful eyes for the rest of my life. I hated to leave but as I have told you, I left a big part of me with you. It is yours now so, take care and tread lightly. I wish that I could be with you now as you face so many struggles, but know that I am there in spirit and am praying for everything to work out for you. No matter where this life takes us, together or not, know that you and your girls will alwaysbe in my heart and "my favorite You are all in my heart now, Earth moves with such apathy that only Our Heaven can keep the pace of our devotion for one another. As slow as the heart beat of a goliath at rest. Why would the world seem so passive? I believe it is a chance for us to make our own time to spend together. It is love. It is what binds the thoughts of all beings trying to understand it. It appears that you and I have fallen into love, without having looked for it. This is Heaven and we are the Angels of Our Name Some of the most superb feelings and tingling emotions come from what love an Angel, such as yourself, and I make. Our world, as we have come to see it, has no bearing and an infinite boundary when we are locked lips to lips.No one person can sever that bond of nothing but pure affection and intimate passion. We are the Angels of Our Heaven and with merely our names to live with. A name, which consists of nothing more than symbols of a language taken for granted. I would soon rather speak nothing. A true test of love of which we have accomplished merely by the elucidation in our eyes.Honey i think am gonna stop hear till i hear from you soon my Love.....Love you deeply from my heart..
Yours Love

I think Silent Lucidity lyrics are in order for the reply.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is adding a new bit of trash to the game now

Quote:
I Will NEED your Help And Trust Toward This Hunie

Hello ,
Its a great pleasure reading from you.How are you doing? It would be great to meet up with you in the State.cos am just tired of lonely and single here,age are just a numbers,I want you to have my words as i promise i wouldnt dis-appoint you,i will really appreciate your assistance towards this..Once i am with you, we will arrange things in order and we can start a new life together.I want to believe that you will not let me down.
My dad deposited the total sum of $4.5M hidden in a box ,with some assets in a Security,freight and Insurance Company who renders private diplomatic delivery service.The company does not know that the boxes contain money,all cos of safety reasons.I need to have a fiance before i can have access to the funds,cos thats whats been stated and agreed to have the money dear.Arrangement and delivery expense would be done by both of us and i guess we can share a happy life together.
How i want you to assist me? as i am scared of being used.I want you to contact the company as my fiance on behalf of both of us, that you want to know the requirements of what it takes to get the boxes sent to you.I want you to recieve the boxes while i catch up with you.Every arrangement for the delivery is perfect, I have obtained customs papers for private freight and there are seals on the box showing that it is a private delivery and check performed, it is free from customs checks, it will be delivered at your door step by the diplomats of the security company, you do not need to burn out to receive it. And the boxes have security codes lock known to me only, only me can open the boxes, except if I tell anyone the Code, so the Boxes cannot be opened on the Way of delivery to you.
Therefore, I want you to contact me as soon as possible, so that I can give you all my deposit details and information for you to make the Clearance from the Security,freight and Insurance Company as my fiancee who is to receive my boxes in the State.Once the boxes gets to you,i will let you know the lock codes to open the boxes, then you can open the boxes in order to have some money sent to me for my flight to be with you. Once I get there, we shall invest the money together and start a new family, provided you will not disappoint neither take advantage of me. I hereby promise 20% of the total fund for you to meet any personal needs and i can get something done with the balance.
I am counting on you with trust and i'll appreciate your trust towards this.I hope to hear from you and to meet you in person.Please write me as soon as possible, so that I can give you the deposit details and the contact of the security company to arrange the shipment asap...waiting to hear from you pretty soon.
Love,

Good morning! How are you doing today? I don't know who you think you are talking to but you take care of that yourself. I am not touching your money or anything related to it. Don't ever ask me to accept your money for you again. I don't think you are being anything close to serious with me. I think I need to look for a different woman. Good luck with whatever you are looking for because it isn't me.

Cellphone - web store
Rev. Dr. Barr. U. Fail
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow what a whole lot of nonsense these people can write Sad
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^They come up with several variations. It is very strange to see that they tend to start this telling you about the first boyfriend that took off with their money and then they throw this out there.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Do you want me to forget my inheritance and be coming to you spend the rest of my life with you. waiting to read from you pretty soon

Quote:
Hello Love

I will appreciate your trust and help towards this. The boxes will only take 2-3days to be delivered to you. Below are my deposit details and the contact of the security company. You can write to the security company and instruct them that you want your fiancee deposited boxes sent to you.

Deposit Details.

Deposit Number: DISC-0576-PLG45
Sort/Clearance Code: DISC/576-45/MP56 33
Deposit Certificate #: DISC-88 09 76
Consignment Description: 2 Traveling Trunk Boxes
Depositor: Mr.Donald Coleman
Beneficiary: Miss Stacy Coleman
Purpose of Deposit: For Safe Keeping
Company Name: Domain Insurance Company
Contact Person: Mr Stephen Olabode (Custodian Manager)
Contact Company Email: @gmail.com
Telephone: +234-809

I hope you understand me Better Love

The letter below is what you need to email them with the deposit details attached :

I am Miss Stacy Coleman fiancee and you want her boxes to be shipped to you.

You give them your full name, home address and contact phone number and also give them the Deposit Detail and Deposit Certificate as prove.
So they can understand you better and ask when will the Trunk Boxes delivered to you after payment.

Kindly get back to me as soon as you have contact the Company.I hope to read from you soon...

If you have any question kindly ask me cause I can't wait to be with you....I will as well send an acknowledgment email to the Security Company to at testate to your request to have the Trunk Boxes shipped to you.

I am tired of been lonely and not having a man to share my love and life with....i don't want you to tell anyone about this please...As soon as the Trunk Boxes are shipped to you i will be parking my things because my staying here is over because i don't have anything again doing here.

Cant wait to spend the richest couples Life with you soon honey..

With Love

Hello again. I don't care what you do with your inheritance but I am not touching it. You deal with that all by yourself. I do not want to read anything else about it and I told you this in my last mail.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Do you want me to forget about my inheritance and be coming to you and spend the rest of my life with you ?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello again! I might consider you coming to be with me but we have never discussed it before.

I have told you I don't care what you do with your inheritance. It has nothing to do with me.

Quote:
Okay let me have your nearest airport , so that i can be with you and spend the rest of my life with you

Hello again. The best place for you to fly to is LAX. It is a nearby International airport and easier for me to find you there rather than you waiting for a flight to my city.

Cellphone - web store
Rev. Dr. Barr. U. Fail
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i will be parking my things
She'll be parking her things.. Getting awfully serious..
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Gotta love the way they rush from one setup right to the next. Didn't take him long to park himself.

Quote:
Hello My Love
Miss you too my Love,am just coming from the traveling Agent now, i was told it going to cost
me $1200 to booked my flight to you and i have deposited $700 that i
have i will be so much happy if you can help me with the remaining
$500.cos i have made up my mind that i wanna be with you and spend the
rest of my life with you. Honey i have set to come for you and i cant
just wait any more to meet you and i believe with your care and love you
going to help me and bring me to you.i cant wait to be in your arm and
spend the rest of my life with you... waiting to read from you.

Love you more,

Good morning dear! How are you today? I see no reason that I shouldn't pay at least a part of the cost. Just let me know your account information and I will transfer the money to you so you can pay it off.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wrong answer sweatfart!

Quote:
Hello My Love
How are you doing my Love?,How is your health and how is everything with you over there.i cant just wait to be there with you and take good care of your health with you soon my Love.
Honey,how i wish am beside you there now,i cant wait to be there with you...Honey,i really need you so much in my Life and i cant just wait,Honey am nothing with you by my side cos you are so much important to me,,and i really want the best for you cos you are the best ever in the world,i cherish you more than anything on this world and i will continue to tell you this my Love.I LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE AND I WILL FOREVER LOVE YOU TILL LIFE COME TO AN END.Honey,i cant just afford to be missing you for a seconds.
Honey,hope you know you are going to send the money Via western union money transfer or Money Gram. ,Honey let me know the means you are going to use to send the money to my, Honey are you sending it via western Union OR Money Gramm???....This is the information you ask me to send.

Name: Stacy Coleman
Address: 123 Hopewell Crescent,Victoria Island,
State: Lagos
city :ikeja
Zip-Code:23401

Honey,dont forget to get back to me with all the details you obtain from the western union or money Gram, after you have send the money,something Like this bellow sweety.Senders Name(First Name and Last Name): Address: MTCN#: The Amount You Send: Test Question: Answer: Honey,Cant wait to be there with you and spend the rest the couples Life with you soon my Love,Waiting to read from you pretty soon my Love.I LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE SWEETY.
GOD BLESS YOU MORE MY LOVE
Yours Wife.

Hello again Stacy. I do not see any of the information I asked for there dear. I am not using those places. if you have no account this won't happen. I am not using that when I have a perfectly safe bank that transfers money.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Honey,why are you not using this means?, this is the prefferable and reliable mean of payment. You just need to walk into any western union or money gramm near to you and make the payment while you will me the details you use in sending the money,so that me with you fast and spend the rest of my Life with you. I dont have account,cos am a forener here. I will be waiting to read from you pretty soon. Yours Wife
Stacy

Good morning Stacy! I am not walking into any of those filthy places. Those are not the preferred methods of law abiding people. I have told you I won't use such places. I can transfer it bank only.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess that account is still operating after last report.

Quote:
Honey,How are you doing today,i have try to to meet the agent,i have obtain the back details now,here are the details below sweety.

NAME... SALAMI RAHEEM ABOLADE
ACCOUNT NO... 2520279798
SORT CODE....076151323
SWIFT CODE: PRDTNGLA
ZIPCODE ....23401
BANK NAME....... SKYE BANK
BANK ADDRESS....PLOT 10, ISHERI ROAD OGBA LAGOS
HOME ADDRESS....50, COLLEGE ROAD OGBA LAGOS

All you have to do is to alert me on the payment as soon as its done and Honey,when will the transfer is gonna reflect?,Honey,dont forget to get back to me with scan of the payment slip/transfer slip me me asap,after the payment has been done. Cant wait to be with you and spend the rest of my life with you soon.meet you soon my Love.
Yours Love

Hello again Stacy! I am looking forward to the day that I will be able to wrap my hands around you.

Thank you for the agent information. I will get that off to my bank so they can remit the payment. There is no transfer slip used by my bank honey. They stopped doing that because it is insecure.

Cellphone - web store
DeeB
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow!

I'm new to forum, but not new to these scams. Never got scammed, but my sister did. I baited her scammer, then a few others, anyway, cant wait to see what happens next Razz
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the forum DeeB. Sorry to read about your sister but glad you found your way here. Always great to have more people here to kind of stem the flow. Can't wait to see your work.

It is highly recommended that one read the stickies in Help, Hints & Tips, also the tutorials given in Eater University. You can also sign up for a mentor if you would like using the link in HH&T or even the one in my sig line.

Quote:
Honey, you just need to try and get back to me with scan of the payment slip/transfer slip me,for me to show the flight agent that you have send the balance cos that is the only way i can claim the money from the flight agent. i will be waiting to read from you pretty soon.
Yours Wife

Good morning my love! How are you doing today? Maybe you did not read what I wrote. There is no slip to scan to you, my bank does not use those any longer and your agent does not need one to collect the money. It will have my name and information attached to it when they receive it at that end so they will know it is for you.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Honey, dont send the money again, if you know you can send it via western union money transfer, cos there is know how i can show the agent here that my fiancee has make a payment, cos thats only the means of proving to them.... all you just do is to walk into a western union money transfer or money gramm if truely you really want me to be with you and spend the rest of my life with you, cos i have deposited all my $700 with them. its just the balance delaying now, you just need to walk into western union money transfer and make the payment so that i can be with you fast and spend the rest of my life with you forever. waiting to read from you.
Yours Wife

Hello again baby! I don't understand why you are saying this but I will cancel it on Monday when they open. I can't say this makes me happy at all. I am not sure what to say right now.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Am speechless too, if you can try and send it via western union money transfer or Money Gramm......if you really love me so much deeply from your heart, you have to send it via this means , cos it a prefferable and easily for me to catch up the money on here..
Yours Wife

Good morning Stacy! How are you feeling today? I do love you and would like to have you here but I am not using those places. This is not about speed and simplicity. This is about ethics and safety. I am sorry it just appears that this won't be happening because of your insistence.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Honey, if you cant send it via western union money transfer or money Gramm,then go away with you money, cos i have already deposited all my $700 with me just because i wanna be with you and spend the rest of my Life with you. I guess you kinda taking me for a granted,am not just happy and have been crying. Cos the more am staying on here, the more am spending a lot on here. You just try and walk into western union or money gramm and send the money,if you really love me or want me to be with you fast. I will be waiting to read from you fast.
Yours Wife

Hello again Stacy! It appears to me that you think me a fool. GOODBYE! Your fake guilt trip doesn't work with me. you are only crying because you cannot touch the money instantly. you are no different than the rest of these greedy bitches out here in the world. I appreciate you wasting my time you fraud!

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic