SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Why lads don't like Moneygram

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My current lad is having all sorts of fun and games with his Moneygram.

Quote:
Madam. be advice that we can not take this from you any longer. this is the 3rd time my Secetary went to the Money Gram to pick up the Payment which you siad you sent through Money Gram and yet their is know money on the NUMBERS which you send to this office. Be advice that we are sick and tiered of Sending the Secetary to Money Gram with out Succesful of the Payment. If you know this is not real why making us to send him out and wasteing our time for this.

So I sent him with a new number

Quote:
Madam, i have called you several times with out you picking up your calls. Be advice to go back to the MONEY GRAM ask them to give you your money back and resend the Payment through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER. My secetary went their and was told that that payment was rejected.

Please i am advising you to make use of Western Union Money Transfer and effect the payment, i cant allow my secetary go back to the Money Gram again and be advice to go back thier and Instruct them that you want your money back their will give it to you because it has not be received by my Secetary. So kindly go back thier and receive your Fund and forge ahead to WESTERN UNION and effect the PAYMENT.

RECEIVERS SURENAME: ELKE
RECEIVERS OTHER NAME: <removed>
AMOUNT: 350 POUNDS.

Note that as soon as you send the Payment through WESTERN UNION, Kindly ATTACH THE SLIP to me immediately you send it okay.

I think he needs to call the new Dr Robotnik Moneygram Help Line.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=234994

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An Unhappy Lad wrote:
this is the 3rd time my Secetary went to the Money Gram to pick up the Payment which you siad you sent through Money Gram and yet their is know money on the NUMBERS which you send to this office. Be advice that we are sick and tiered of Sending the Secetary to Money Gram with out Succesful of the Payment.

Baiting can be a grind sometimes. Getting a message like this makes it all worthwhile. Very Happy

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I forgot to post this which I received before the third number...
Quote:
This is to officially inform you that the reason why you are ask to Recall the Payment and send through WESTERN UNION UNION is because you have sent us 2 Diffrent Eight Digit Number which my secetary went to the Money Gram Office and he was Disgrace by the Lady there calling him all source of name that he is trying to receive Money that is not for him.

I wonder what all 'source' of names he was called!

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
Dr.Robotnik
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he does need some call support. It would be a honor to hear an angry voice message from a lad.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Secetary is tiered...
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even after all these years of reading baits, I still cannot help but laugh like a little kid every time I read a response like this from a lad after getting burned at the WU/MG office. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when the lad is in there feeling like a total loser. Laughing

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic