SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Helen Feller

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Using MeganQT photos

Quote:
Hello,

Am glad to receive your message today.on my inbox Am totally new to this site ,am a christian single seeking a faithful and fruitful relationship with A TRUE soul mate.I am unmarried , no kids and by profession am a make up artist...Besides, i know much about the costume making and excel in other aspect of art work. As a matter of fact i have not gotten any luck ever since i started this internet dating though I have not dedicated much of my time on it but am still hopeful that i can find my true love there .For now, we can keep corresponding through email exchange because i dont have yahoo messenger IM.I never had any luck since I started and I am thinking of quitting very soon if am unable to meet up my expectation though still optimistic. It is very hard finding a true soul mate these days without falling in the hands of those that want to play. I just want you to realize that this time am going to take a chance for real conversation with you provided you are serious with your intention. With this little time, I’m going to take some time for myself looking for a soul mate. It is tough these days without having to deal with people just wanting to play or cheat. I have been jilted so much in some past relationship with men and my past relationship was nothing to write home about.I have never come across a sincere person and I wish i could be fortunate someday . I always find it hard to believe that true love still exist due to my experience in my last relationship with my X boy friend though i did not allow that to turn me down completely, am still optimistic of a better future.I no there would be "A SUNSHINE SOMEDAY" .I honestly want someone in my life, i don't want any Game or adventures and am open up to relocating to wherever i found my true love .I want alife time relationship with someone real..I need a Genuine and trustworthy man to spend the rest of life together. Someone who is ready to love me unconditionally and who is ready to share the life greatest joy and sorrow with me ...I don’t know if this is what you want as well. ..I need a man who will be always supportive and willing to give me an unconditional love ....I would be so glad if I could meet the person in you .I will like to ask you some questions :

I was born in Barcelona in Spain am 31 year of age i was bon on February 2th 1982 but right this movement am in CANADA in Alberta a particular mission but would be getting that accomplished in a couple of week .It would be my pleasure if you could come up with the answers to the questions below in your next email.

(i)Can you love with your heart??are you living alone??

(ii) What sort of relationship do you want??

(iii) What is your present marital status??

I would have to stop here for now and it would be my pleasure to hear from you real soon .Meanwhile ,while getting back to me do not forget to send your photos

Quote:
Hi ,

Am so glad to get your prompt response to my email .You impressed me so much with all I read in your email and it would be my pleasure to get more acquainted with you.Thanks for being honest in your words .I believe being analytical in my email would let you know some things about me and possibly meeting in person someday if God says we are truly meant for each other .
I have had some disappointments in some past relationship though I believe someday somehow what Goes up would surely come down. Even thesedays,one must be very cautious before choosing a life partner in order not to rush out .It is just like a Computer term (GIGO)- meaning (Garbage in Garbage out) lol! It is very compulsory one takes a good time to study each other,learning about each other to discover some compatibilities.I will like to tell you some things about me and would love to know some more things about you .I love the out doors, I like bike riding, walks on the beach. I love to cook and also like to dine out. When I do cook I like to share it with someone, throw in a DVD and just enjoy the company. I like to travel as well. Meanwhile what I look for in man is what he has inside. You can be the most handsome, the Richest or the healthiest in the world but a bad heart can make you ugly and get you disqualified. My man must like the outdoors and share some of the things I like, and bring something different into mine. I want to share what he likes and do what he likes to do
Im I for real? This time I don't want any Game or adventures. Am a simple and easy going lady but what turned me off most is UNFAITHFULNESS AND DISHONESTY. I'm real in knowing what it is I want out of life. Games, that's something that people who are not sure of what they want to do.I know what I want so games is a part of my life that I do not touch unless were talking about Checkers, Monopoly or Shoots and Lander lol.I'm single though I've once get my self engaged with a player which end up unhappily.I consider myself single, YES but now I'm ready to make a change to that with the right person though no one is perfect but we all have to live life the way we see it and with God leads and assistance ones dream and mission would get accomplished someday.I would be pleased to see some more photos of you in your next email..I would have loved to send some of my photos to you but have most of them stored on my laptop in Miami,i will try to check my yahoo folder to see if i still have some but would prefer to send you some recent photos provided you can exercise patience till i get back.I I like to go out for dance when I get a chance.I love sports,Ive played softball in leagues and just tried to keep myself busy...it would be my pleasure to get your answer to these question:
1.Are you a regular Church goer and what church do you attend?

I would have to stop here for now my dear. Hear from you real soon and take good care of yourself..!!!

an i want you to understand that without love nothing can possible ?
Remain blessed,

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear,

How are you and work, hope all is well with you? it is my very great pleasure to hear back from you .Thanks for being honest in your email.Am not flirtering you ,i just want you to realize that am very serious about my intention of having a serious conversation with you that would hopefully lead to something good ..I understand you are having some rapport with another set of people on RSVP site please understand am not against that ..I know this will expose you to some more possibilities .
I believe only God would know the future outcome of this .Anyway, am bored with things right here just trying to keep myself up with Novels and Internet as my boss has not returned from his trip to China. I will like to tell you some more things about me am doing this because i have been developing some interest in you . I like going to beaches, watching, movies shows, and musical concerts and sometime go for dinner and taste a little coffee. Hmm! Am for real, because I don’t have time for playing games around, its very awful when someone hurt another good feelings... Besides, To me relationship can mean two things:
1) I t can mean that we have a connection, which I think exists
2) Relationship also means to be romantically and sexually involved and I think we aren't at that level now. So, I think at this point, given the amount of time we have e-mail one another, we definitely have a friendship forming based on some external and internal similarities that might be developing into a relationship that will bring us a little closer with good intentions, and the potential exists for the relationship to evolve into something more significant.
In the past I've been in several rapports where I was not fully appreciated. In fact, many times I felt I was taken advantage of and that hurts. I'd like to meet someone who recognizes the little things I do for him and knows how to be appreciative. For instance, if I were to make breakfast in bed or draw a bath for my man, he could thank me by giving me a hug or a kiss. Or perhaps sending me a card for no particular occasion just to tell me 'thank you.' I'm very appreciative of what people do for Ill reward them in my own little ways. To me, it's the little things that mean a great deal to me.

What does it really mean to be affectionate? I love a man who can display his affections for me anytime and anywhere without having to be shy. And a person who knows how to be affectionate is a big plus. I love being affectionate.

This may be an odd one, but I've learned that there are men out there that are set in their ways. They have one way of doing things and are never open to suggestions or advices. Stubborn men are turn off for me. I like a man who is open to ideas, thoughts, and
basically open-minded. I think being receptive brings about sensitivity as well. A man who is ignorant, mean, and just plain insensitive is difficult to get along with.
I would say that I'm not afraid to display my emotions. I'd like someone who is sensitive and caring. If I'm sad, I'd like for him to be able to comfort me and cheer me up. He doesn't have to do much, but just knowing that he's there solacing me is more than good enough.
Have you ever had someone not stand up for you? I was deeply hurt when someone I once knew wouldn't not stand up for me, even after he told me he loved me. I would never allow someone to hurt my boyfriend or my husband, and I would always stand up for him. One thing I will always do for my man is to protect him.

Well, you should be able to get few of my likes and dislikes from all I have mentioned above and you should be able to make some analysis on these and come up with yours as well … I can’t wait to hear from you soonest.

Hope you are thinking about me ?

Hope to hear from you soonest.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear ,

It is my pleasure to read from you today love..You are such a wonderful person ..First i have to apologies for the little delay it take before getting to you ..I have been somewhat busy here in united kingdom. Anyway,I await your emails with much anticipation every day.Your email makes my day. I hope everything is going on fine with you. To be honest I have started developing some feelings for you ever since we started exchanging emails but I often get scared when I recall my past experience with men. I hope I will not experience the same from you .Am the type that keeps to promises and rarely look back once I get committed. Please let me be rest assured that you would never let me down. Am almost through here in England and should back home in a week time...My promoter that brought me here told me that he would have to go get some business settled in China and I should wait for him, when he get back he will give me my entitlement and we will be on the plane to BERCELONA IN SPAIN How do you think we will meet when I get back to Spain? I just want you to know that its not as if am in a hurry to get into relationship but the very day I came across profile, my instinct agreed with me to get to you and I did because I believe that God always lead me right. I am planning to quit this traveling job when am through with this. In fact that’s one of the reasons my promoter went to China to find another people that will work for him in his new job in South Africa and Melbourne in Australia . I decided to quit because of two reasons....
1, it gives me no chance to get closer to God as i ever wanted.
2, it has been my dream to settle down and have my own family healthy and happy in love. And am sure that if I continue to do this, I may ever not be chanced to get my self-settled so I am planning to established a beauty salon for ladies when I get back from the little money I realize from this trip. I am a professional hair stylist for ladies and I also know more about costuming so I am sure I am going to excel in that field. I am just praying to God to lead me right to the best location. Sandra who happened to be my best friend has got married and I will be so lonely when I get back. Meanwhile .I wouldn't want to remain lonely and would like a good companion. I hope I find what am looking for in you when we get to meet in person. When you are replying my email, I want you to tell me more about your family background because my dad always tell me before he died that 'its one thing to have a good wife and its another thing to have bad in-laws' and that its the good in-laws he's got with my mum's family that helped them achieved success in their marriage. Orville, please don’t get provoked with my incessant question you should understand that all these are necessary to know in the getting to know process...The questions are as follows:
Do you want to have children in future? And if yes how many?
Have you dated anyone on the Internet before and if yes how does it feel when you meet the person?
You should be able to ask me any question you think you want to know about me and I will answer be honest with you in my answers. my dear kindly let me know If you are really serious and determined about establishing a relationship with me . I would have to stop here for now my dear. Hear from you real soon!! Stay safe and blessed. Bye for now.
Yours,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone is just begging for punishment. We aren't playing the bible trivia mess.

Quote:
Dear ,

How are you doing today ? I got your email right now and must confess it keep smiles on my face,thanks for the frequent update .I hope all is well with you. It now sounds like we both want the same thing in relationship.You should definitely realize that am very determined and committted with my intentions on finding a special person to become my lifetime partner and creating a beautiful family as well .... I also share some desire and believe in strong family values and morals. It seems we both share many qualities, interests and philosophies of whats important in a friendship and a longlasting loving relationship.I sincerely believe that we are a good match and think we would be very compatible and hope a strong chemistry would exist for a lasting relationship! I'm a very committed, determined, honest and loyal person.The point you stressed about your christian faith wouldnt discourage me to go with you..I believe we all have all our life to live.Anyway, I'm not seeing anyone at this time and I can assure you that when we meet in person and hit it off, I will be 100% loyal and devoted to you only. There is no reason whatsoever to be insecure, I'm not that type of woman .love,I never thought of meeting you through this medium but God does his things the way no human understands. I never thought I could develop any feelings for anyone this much or be as close to someone as I am to you. I'm just here thinking about you like I always do.Lets try to exercise some more patience till i get back home .I should be back home unfailingly this week .I would like to know if you agreed with all these bible verses.
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is
not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered,
it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices
with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always
perseveres. Love never fails.
love does not selfishness with everything that her partner need are help but this is to show you how love is behave ?"
I Corinthians 13:4-8a (NIV)....I'm 100% agreed with it because that is all about Real love...
.Kindly let me hear your comments on these Bible verses in your next email. I want to get this email out so I will close for now, I hope you have a fantastic day and look forward to hearing from you soon !

Take care,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found his on switch now!

Quote:
hellonhow nare you doing there wht are you saying am writting other peson why you are the one that i write this to cos i think you can have your behlive in god when you make love with me an why dont you behlive in god an i dont like the way you are talking to me cos am telling you the true world so you behlive you can live your life without god so whay what do you mean by all what you are telling me i dont write my letter to other man is you am writting to so if you wish you can follow me if you dont wish you can move on your ay okay if you dont behlive in god i dont think you can live your life better with me okay ?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
but if i preach for you dont mean am talking to an other man okay is because i wanna gain your heath that is why i said this to you over there okay dont think i dont no what am doing or am not talking to you over there you are the one am talking to okay if you are not honest told me dont think because i preach bible for you that one does not mean anything okay

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello how are you doing over there thanks you for your message an for your understanding me here so babe how was your day doing over there an am sorry for provoking you alot the bible vers okay so am now ready to follow you in any wish way you want if you dont like any religion am here for you then i will like to come to visit you over there if you dont mind when i have chance here to come so babe dont be anoid in me anymore okay i miss yoyu am soory my dear forgive me ow was your day is doing over there an how was you weather an your work i wish you babe happy new weeks have a nice day ?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello thanks you babe for your message an am very sorry for the litte delay before i getting to you over there okay it was my internet that is flountuating here so my babe honw was your day doing an how was your wrok over there babe can you tell me what do you up to over there for today qan how was your night babe i miss you an have a nice weekend honey an where are you right now an what are you doing there right now honey i miss you an i will like ti tell you you something about me here but i dont no if you want to hear this from me this is from my family back ground here so honey i wish i can tell you honey i miss you have a great day babe i miss you babe an i will like to see some copy of your pics over there soon?

Good morning Helen! How is your day? The days here are rather busy in the summertime. It is typically that way until mid September or so.

Do not worry about how long it took for you to answer me. i understand that different places have bad connections at times. It is not a problem.

I think it might be best that you keep that family stuff out of here. That doesn't concern me.

You already have the only pictures that I have on this computer. There is an older one, like 40 years ago, but that isn't something to share with a potential partner.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning my dear how are you doing there thanks you for your message an how was your day doing over there babe i hope you are doing good over there babe i miss you alot an where are you right now an how was your weekend over there an tell me why dont you wanna hear anything from me about my family here an why dont you wanna let me told you that mean you just want only me dont you want me an my family that mean you only love me dint love my family why what is happen to you why dont you wannan hear this from me tell me babe am wait for you an you onoy have one pics why dont you wanna give me another pics to see you babe am waitn for you to answer alln my question i miss you byee have a great day ?

Good afternoon Helen. I don't even know you yet and you are trying to drag distractions in here. That means you don't want me to actually get to know you, only your side postings right? You see dear, that can work both ways. We can bring in family stuff after we learn about us. Now can you see why I say this?

I thought you had 2 photos not just the one. There are 3 of me here on this computer and I have explained the old one to you. The other 2 I will gladly share. The other still is not something to share with a potential wife.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
okay thanks you for your message i can now understand you here now so babe how was your day doing over there how are you doing there an how was your night over there babe i think you are doing good over there how was your weekend over there happy sunday babe an i wish you happy weekend over there i miss you here how was you work over there?

Good morning dear! How is your weekend? I am guessing you will be at church doing your thing early today and I hope you have fun. I am glad that you now understand why I spoke to you in that way.

My work is very busy at this time of year. I do let my men off most weekends but since I am alone I come in to try to get more done during the weekend. I got 3 finished yesterday and hope to have 3 more out today but we shall see.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello how are you doing over there babe how was your day doing over there am very sorry for late to reply you over there an i want you ton no that am very busy here an my internet was drop out here that is why i dont m,ail you sincs so honey how was your weekend doing over there babe where are you now how was your work over there so honey am wait for you to reply to me here okay i miss you i love you more an more am thinking of you here time to time?

Good morning Helen! How is your weekend? It has been a while since I read from you last and I hope you are great other than the net troubles. My weekend will be spent here in the shop by myself trying to get more work done. I have missed you the last week.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
thanks you hoeny babe where are you right now i miss you happy weekend so babe i miss you alot

Good morning my dear! How is your Sunday? I am at work since I have nobody to spend my time with at home. Where are you at?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
thanks you babe for you love an am at home here am also alone here so where are you now how was your day doing over there i miss you alot honey i love you more an more

Good morning baby! How are you doing today? It has been busy lately and pretty much all I do is work and go home to eat, shower and sleep. I miss you too dear.

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
thanks you babe how was your day doing over there an how was your work over there i hope you have happy weekend over there i wish you goodfriday honey i miss you honey where are you now am very lovely to read from you here okay i love you more an more where are you right now i love you honey how was your day doing over there? i miss you alot

love you more and more?

kissss
kiss

Quote:
hello how are you doing there babe how was your day doing over there am wait for you to write me here sincs an honey how was your weekend over there an how was your work over there i miss you here an i wish will are going to meet in one day if god say so babe i wish to meet you one day? i miss you alot

Good morning honey! How are you today? I was unable to get to the mail yesterday. I hope you weren't upset, I got very busy here and just did not have the time to write. I missed you yesterday.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
thanks you my honey am very greatful o read from you here an babe i have something to tell you my honey about my life style an about me an my family honey are you ready now to hear this from me an am sure if you hear this you will be happy with me an honey i wish to tell you an i want you to listen to me honey if you are ready to hear from me let me no i will told you babe?

Good morning baby! How is your weekend? I must say I am confused by this mail. Anyway, I miss you and hope you are doing great.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Love,
I know we can't be together right now, we're just too far apart and I understand that. I also know that logically you will probably never see this latter either. But, the same part of me that knows we will be together always, regardless of the way things are right now believes that you will somehow find this letter.I love you with every part of myself. I love you wholly and selflessly, and I know I am nothing without loving you. I will wait for you always and I have loved you since the day I met you. That night in my life, in the first 10 minutes we knew each other, I knew you were "The one." I had been hurt so much I didn't think I even believed in that "facade of love" anymore, but you made me believe, without even knowing it.. I know some how we will be together always and I will one day be with you again. I look forward to nothing more than spending the rest of my life trying to make you as happy as you make me, simply by being. I love you more than all words could ever try to say, and with this I end my love letter to you.
Yours always,

Good morning Helen! how are you today? I cant say I appreciate the lovingyou filth that you pasted in my mail. I guess I am not worthy of your own efforts.

Can't say I feel loved with that drivel.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello ,

How are you doing? I am glad to hear from you, its me Angelina,Well I've heard you all and i will like to explain myself clearly to you before we can move on......I've been having a problem with my late Dad's properties over here in Africa as i told you my late Dad works with some Oil Contractors in Australia and Africa including some parts of the Asian and US. I work with my father as his personal auditor and we move around for his contracts where ever he is awarded.My first boy friend, Brain Daniel, absconded with my dad's money which was kept with me after a completion of a contract in Hawaii,US. When my boy friend absconded with the huge sum of 125,000.00 US dollars, this brought about the first breakup between me and my dad, because he thought, I plan with my ex-boyfriend to loot his business, but not knowing that I'm an innocent about this embezzlement. So my dad has been harsh and tough against me about this before he died.I decided to leave Australia to USA and later to Africa to meet a friend in a city call Abeokuta in Nigeria whom have meet during our staying there for a contract with Chevron.I left Australia to Africa to claim my late father properties as i told you.i am having some hard times here in Africa.Now, I'm in need of your help,i have gotten the enough money to run myself when I get to you, i want to come over to your place and stay with you for the main time, I don't want to live here anymore, you know I'm a foreigner here and it is absolutely dangerous for me to live here, that is why i need your gesture assistance.How i want you to help me is? I have some money, which I've gotten from an over invoiced Contract remuneration executed by my late dad with some contractors, so I have taken up the money from the contractors, but I'm hiding up from the girl I stayed with here in Abeokuta, because i might got setup if they know i have such huge amount of money (5.7million$), so for me to be more safe and secure, I put this money in to two boxes and got it locked up with a security code known to me only,i even have the picture of this money with me for future reference and I deposited the boxes with some of my traveling luggage's with a financial&security company who render private diplomatic delivery service and i told them that the boxes are my traveling luggage, which I want to send forth to my husband because i'm returning home, then i paid them up their custody and security fee.So, I want the boxes sent to you while i catch up with you as soon as it is been delivered to you while I pay you up your Rent charge and a reasonable amount for compensation, only 20% of the money in the boxes to you. Every arrangement for the delivery is perfect, I have obtained customs papers for private freight and there are seals on the boxes showing that it is a private delivery and check performed, it is free from customs checks, it will be delivered at your door step by the diplomats of the security company, you do not need to burn out to receive it. And the boxes have security codes lock known to me only, only me can open the boxes, except if I tell anyone the Code, so the Boxes cannot be opened on the Way of delivery to you.Therefore, I want you to contact them as soon as possible, so that you can make the Clearance from the Security Company as the Recipient of my Boxes. And once the boxes gets to you, I will be there with you, then we can open the boxes together or i will tell you the code to open it, so that you can arrange everything properly before my arrival. Like I said, I will pay for your rent and fulfill my 20% promise of the money to you. I will appreciate your trust towards this boxes and hoping to hear from you and to meet you in person.
Thanks

Good morning Helen! How are you today? If you want to come here and stay we can discuss that. I don't care to read anything about this money. I am having nothing to do with that. Don't talk to me of that trash any more.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello honey why its always you are just anoid with me if i told you all about me here an you dont wanna hear this from me an babe will you tell me why an what is the reaon why you are doing this to me i told you everything about me in other for you to no who am i an to no the type of women that am his so you dont wanna understand me at all why babe tell me the reason why you are doing this to me here ?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello again dear! I am very anoid that you think I am here for money. I am here for a wife, nothing else. I am not touching anything about your money and I don't appreciate you asking me to. You deal with that mess on your own.

Quote:
thanks you my darling i understand you an i want you to no that i no what you are here looking for that you are honest an here looking for wife but honey i diont say you are gonna touch my money okay i just to tell you in other to let you no who am i an to no everything about me an i want you to no my whot so baby try to understand me an i dont abeuse you with this i want you to no everything about me an to no more about me in case if i told you anything about this in the nearest future you will not thinking that am hiding my things or my property for you or i dont love you so i need to tell you everything behind me an exactly everything in me so an to let you no the type of family that i came from so babe thanks for your honest?

Hello again Helen. I am glad you understand me and you will deal with that stuff all by yourself. It does not belong to me in any way and I would rather you keep that completely out of here. I don't care if you have lots of money.

I want to know you not this kind of stuff. I had no reason to want or need to read any of that. It is not telling me who you are at all.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
thanks you my honey am glad from you with what you mean but thanks for your honest so honey i will like if you can ready the message very well an i will like to be with you over there soon i love you more and more?

Quote:
okay thanks you for your message okay i understand you babe ?

Hello again Helen! If you might be considering coming here I am willing to discuss it. It would be very nice to have a lady to come home to at night. I still need to know a lot more about you though.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
thanks you my honey for your message an am very grateful to read from you an to hear from you that you want me to be with you over there in everyday an night honey that was very nice to hear an was very good thing for me to be with you over there my dear i want you to get to no that am ready to come home with you an i promise you i will be 100% loyer when i get to you in your arms over there so honey don't you need to fear on me or to hurt me an honey i promise you i will remain for you till the end of my life an i will always stand for you also i will not let you down my dear love but honey i want you to no everything about me an honey will have to discourse about this issue an so that you can give me your full support on this issue in other to cooperate with me so that both two of us can issue all this property out an it will be our own an i want you o no that am also thinking of this property an am not happy as am still finding the property outside me there cos the reason why am not happy is that my according to my late father statement that they wrote into there document an what they told the lawyer before he die that they must not issue the property for me until i get someone to married an that mean before they can issue this property for me they have to verify that am already married an they will talk to my husband also an it was my husband will be my nest of kin when i get married dear this is the reason why i wanna be with you so an this is the reason why am telling you this is that you are the only one for me an i want to spend the rest of my day with so my lovely honey i will like if you can give me follow up with this issue honey i promise you i will never let you down an i will always remain for you my honey thanks you for your respond in me for your understand in me i miss you babe how was your work over there have a nice day take good care of your self

Good morning Helen! How is your weekend? I think it might be great to have you here with me but you know we still have some things to learn of each other. I still know nothing of your eating habits, bathing preferences, sexual preferences/experiences/desires or any of that. You just have not been communicating any of this to me.

I don't know why you think this property issue needs to be brought up again. I have told you I have no interest in that and we aren't even married so you are wasting both of our time talking of it. If something needs to be done, it would be after you are here, not before.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How are you doing today ?? I really appreciate for getting your message...i was shock when i read your mail because you really impress me and make my heart pound so fast..i'm thinking that being with you will be the best thing i never experience..I look at your profile and it really nice and i will like to cuddle with you...sleeping on the same bed and cuddle each other....I join this site to make pleasure and adventure..i will like to meet you..have some sex style with you like 69 style, doggies style and straight sex..i love you and want to be next to you..dreaming about you all time..i want you to be the first person i see when i wake up every morning and last person i say goodnight too before i sleep.an honey i dont care about what you said but i want you to no that i love you an i wanna be with you over there so honey my weekend was very good here an honey what about you over there how was your day doing there honey so my love i understand you here so honey that was very nice to hear from you here my darling so i love you more and more?
love

Good morning dear! How is your Sunday. I joined that site to find a wife and a part of that is about pleasure. It is nice to know what my partner enjoys and how. I like all of those things also and a whole lot more than that. It would be very nice to have you in my bed no matter whether it's morning or night. As long as I can get my hands on you it won't matter where the sun is.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello babe,
Thanks for your mail... I just want you to know that I need someone to share personal moments with, enjoy life and to firmly hold the blessings of happiness.I need a man with good conversation,intelligence,street smarts and one who knows how to treat a woman I'm willing to relocate.I love warm weather, tropical drinks and sandy beaches.I like to party,I believe if you care & love someone, don't ever loose a grip on that person. Because you never know, the one you let go might be the one you have waited for all your life,I'm Helen Edward by full name 30 years old single lady no kids i believe age its just a number and has nothing to do with love and sex life, but I'm open to any depending upon them i will love and to have sex to share the intimate side of myself with someone willing to do the same. I hope to find a man that I could possibly have a love and sex life and beginning with to spend the rest of my life with sex cos i love sex too much i can't live without sex and love an babe i will like to meet you soon so can will discos about my coming to you over there an let me no when you are gonna take me with you over there an i will like to meet you soon my love i cant wait to be with you there honey have a nice dream over there i love you more and more honey i will wait for you to reply me soon i miss you?

Waiting for your mail and hope to read from you soon
Love you so much
Kiss Kiss

Quote:
Hello Darling,Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don't have these ingredients you will never succeed.To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first.You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart.Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to. Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some helpLove makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special Honey i believe once we get to meet each other you will get to understand me even more better,i know its because we haven't met each other yet thats why all this multiple feelings are coming up and your mind is not going with your heart but i will definitely help you to understand more of my kind of person,i am very easy to understand and very easy to get along with.I have nothing about me that is untrue and i have no lies living in me,why is because i have lived a truth full life all my life and nothing is going to change me to be a bad person.I think i deserve to be honored by you for me to stand by you till this time because i know my worth and i know my stand,i am a very disciplined lady and i don't take shit from no one but you are one person

Good morning dear! How was your weekend? Did you get out and party with your friends? I still know absolutely nothing about your likes and dislikes about sex. I like sex is useless to me and makes it appear that you are being dishonest about it. I need to know much more detail than what you are telling me. Please don't bang the bush with me on this.

I might consider a meeting but not until we have had real discussion and know for sure that this is right. I don't like it when people avoid real answers. It is deceptive.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
thanks you my love how are you doing there my darling how was your weekend over there babe i think you are doing good over there i miss you honey will you tell me what you wanna get to no more about me before will meet over there an i will like to answer you here honey just ask me what you wanna know i will tell you my darling have good day an take good care of your self my love i miss you alot?

Good morning love! How are you doing today? I have asked you some things here dear and you don't really answer them. I like sex is no answer. What kind of sex? How often? Where do you like it? What have you tried before and what would you like to try? I would like a very detailed answer this time since you tried to piddle me last time.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ten days later he is back again.

Quote:
How are you doing there my love how was your day doing over there an it was a long time that we have chat here an am sorry my love for not mail you sincs cos am sick here an I just come back from hospital yesterday that is why I don't mail you sincs honey I love an I miss you here so my darling were are you right now an what are you doing there now my love am wait fo you to mail me back I hope you miss me there an you don't forget me over there in your mind honey I miss you an I love you I wanna be with you over there my love I want you to tell me what is going on there with you honey I can't wait to meet you over there?

Good morning Helen! How are you doing today? It has been a very long time and I have missed you. I thought maybe you had found another man. What was wrong with you? I am glad you are out and able to write again now.

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic