SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

BAM! We're up a notch--now ATM machines hold BILLIONS!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I just had a pair of lads offer me billions!

Of the two the best one in terms of lunacy is the ATM card scammer. He wants to send me a billion dollars--apparently for no reason at all--just because, as far as I can tell. My own ATM has a $200 per day withdraw limit. could you imagine how long it would take to withdraw a billion dollars from an ATM?

1,000,000,000 / 200 = 5,000,000 separate withdraws in as many days.

5 million days = 13,698.6 years!

These are my first to hit that astounding mark. My hope is that it is a sign of desperation and acute overcrowding of the cafes. Lads are trying to out-do each other as more get into the "business" and most of them use the same five formats. The only thing these new guys know how to adjust to try to make their scams seem more attractive is to pump up the offer.

[Edit: moved from "General Chat"]

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
Duckling
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Methinks we should help our dear friends and give them some new formats to complement their five. I think I still have my Golden Derriere script stored somewhere...

Safari Sloth: "Your lies are so absurd that you made me stranded in another man’s land! Kindly don’t write back or reply my message again because if you do my God Almighty will purnish and destroy you in JESUS’ name! AMEN."

"You are very stupid! Do you hear me?! Stupid is your name!" -Lovely Laura
"I will take your name and use it for the Money Ritual!" -Lovely Laura again.
"I will send you a letter bomb. Don't worry, I will send Boko Haram to your country." -Boko Boy.
"Ogun kill you your family go die this year!" -David the Payment Agent
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic