SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Vicki Lynn

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another using Lana Brooke photos

Quote:
Hello Orville
Thanks for the comment and for the pics you are handsome man.Well I'm new at this online dating cos i was introduced to it by a friend and you are the first person am meeting online. Anyway,thanks for hitting me up with a message on here,i appreciate it....I think I'd take this chance to tell you a little about myself. Am Vick 35years old,am 5'7 tall, Brown dark hair,brown eyes blah blah blah... I am single with no kids and currently seeking for a relationship, but not rushing myself. I quite have a diversed background, My dad is from Usa Ohio and mom is from Tx.I'm am into the Sales of sculptures, beeds , gold , etc..I'm a fun and sophisticated woman who likes to laugh. I am feminine but not prissy and I don't believe in fairy tales. Sure, I like chivalry and seeing a gentleman in action, but I'm totally realistic. i like being independent and progressive. I work long hours so when I'm not working I just want to have fun. There are so many things to do and places to go, there's no excuse to be bored or to go on boring dates.I’m searching for my life long partner to share a Great Life of Love with; romance, long slow kisses, feeling very special, intimacy, spirituality, pleasurable communication, dancing, meeting of the minds, opening a door for you, flowers, traveling and other exciting interests and adventures, A GREAT LIFE of LOVE! I am one who strongly believes in respect and that without respect, you can’t experience true love and generate a healthy relationship. I believe in a smaller “wow” when it is first a friendship and then a larger “Wow” later as it evolves into a Beautiful Loving committed relationship.
I got some questions for you now...I do hope you answer them in your next mail.
I like to know here you grown up and where you live now.

I will like to know your age what you do for work and also like to know if you've married before or not

What makes you the person you are today?

I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me?

I look forward to hearing from you soon!.

Best regards,

Quote:
Hello Orville
How you doing to day hope your dey was good,And thanks for the short note, well am still looking forward to know you more better and see what life get to offer us, Am here looking for a honest, caring and honor man to build forever relationship with who will love me for who i am who will be honest with me and willing to thought, feelings and everything with me, but i find out most men out there are looking for pen pals or one night stand am not for that am looking for serious relationship. I will be closing off my account from fishmeetfish soon hope we can have a focus relationship and see where this will lead us to i will also like to meet along the line i believe in physical thing but i will like to get to know you more better and get to understand each other more.

Let me share more about myself with you as i will like you to understand my purpose of been on here looking for that special man to Love and spend the rest of my life with, I want you to know am not in State right now am presently in West Africa for my business trip i have been here for almost a week now and will be back in State as soon as am done with the buying of my stuff and come back home, hopefully we can meet on arrival it should be in a week or so, i think we can get to learn more about each other while am still here and meet once am back home..Anyway everything is going fine with me out here, its snow and fuzzy,Well talking about relationships,I have passed through a lot being in a relationship and wouldn't allow the past to ruin me gain,I believe failure teaches success and building my future with the experience I had. I believe inside looks would determine if couples are compatible,though attraction is part of it but the most important thing that does it all is personality traits.I am seeking for a caring, understanding, faithful, honest, trustworthy, patient,supportive, gentle, responsible and intelligent man. About background,my dad died when i was young and mom ..I had to leave with my Aunt who is now caught up in drugs and alcohol..But its passed now,i didn't and i wont let that pull me back in life..I just have to move on with my life.i just use the free time i had now to go on that sit to see what going on there my plan is to search for the man of my dream then move to see him after my business here in Nigeria here that why i try the site if i can be luckily to meet that man here is my honest for you hope to hear back from you soon.

Your New Friend,

Quote:
Hello Handsome Orville
My weekend is nice and your hope is great,thank you for writing back.how are you doing and how was your day hope good..I really enjoy reading your mail thanks alot....I would like to continue this with you........ You have qualities in a Man that I would treasure... Communication as you know is very important to me. First in getting to know one another this is very valuable. But the important part of communicating is being honest. We can talk and talk and make ourself look and sound good but unless we are completely honest we will be disappointed when the time comes to finally meet each other in person. I have lived now for a awhile and have traveled many places and therefore I feel I have learned to accepted myself for who I am am. I always try to be a good person to myself and others. I prefer people who are nice, kind, respectful and honest. People who view themselves better than others or think they are I do not like. I want to find a Man who respects him self. A man who takes care of himself mentally, spirituallly and physcially. I want a Man who is willing to work hard at our relationship. Someone who will contribute to improving and helping us grow together and as a family. While we are able he needs to and wants to work hard (like I will) to have nice things in life and to work hard so we can be comfortable together in order to enjoy ourselves. We must be the example for our child in raising a family and he must be the man I will love forever. There is so much more I could tell you but I will end here. I only hope you can understand where I am coming from. Again, speaking of age - I am at a point in my life - where I do not want to play games. I have opened myself to you and would like to know more about you.. Have a good night will look forward to your email soon.. .

Take Care,

Quote:
Good Morning Orville

How you doing today how was your weekend hope is great,My Sunday was good hope your is good as well .Thanks so much for your wonderful letter am hoping we are going to the next level, You sound like a man i will love to know and see where it lead us, LOL i always Hope Good, i think that's good of me or what did you think ? Now i have a little clear understanding of you thank you, am sorry am not really good in this much please bear with me, i just want to tell you more about me: I am single, I am very outgoing,communicative,easy going,outspoken,I am also a very Romantic type,love to cuddle,hold hands while walking,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back,lol...I also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give and to receive.I am the only child of my family..I love watching Movies,Television,listening to Music,Singing,Reading,Writing poems,Swimming,playing Basketball.......

I seek for a complete honest man,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a compassionate man,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person. Having fun is very important to me and I am looking for someone with whom I can share life's experiences and grow together in faith and love with. My ideal match is someone who has a zest for life,someone who can have laugh and have fun but,and at the same time,he most be responsible and serious. Someone with whom I share a strong physical and emotional connection. In the long-term, I believe that it is essential that we share similar values and that we have excellent communication with one another.I love to cook all types of food but I have no one to share a meal with-so I cook only when I have to. would u like to have a meal with me. Its a pretty good here in Nigeria anyway but its a hot sunny and I don't have Choice had to wait till i am done with what am here for and i will be coming back to State anytime soon i hope i found the right man for me to be love and love me for who i am, just want to find someone nice before i come because I'm ready to sacrifice myself to the right man not the wrong man and make me happy,....

I will look forward to read back from you ... Cheers

Best Regard...

I am sure everyone knows what my next mail was

Quote:
Omg,What do you mean?

Quote:
I dont think am the one you wanted to send this to cos i believe if you read the mail i sent you very well this wont be the respond i deserve from you.

Quote:
To be honest everything was wrote by me why will i copy someone else conversation and send to you is not possible i hate such things like Orville it part of why doing online stuff imagine you telling me am using someone else words for you while i wrote you from my heart and experience pls and not beginning for relationship or friendship k i think i deserve respect from whoever want to come to my life cos i will show much respect in return just let me know if you dont want any communication between me and you anymore so i can move forward in my search i have time for shit i give you respect you deserve but you are not giving me same in return,

Quote:
That sound embarrassed

Quote:
Good Evening
How you doing today hope your day was good?Orville i understand how you feel is possible for you to be the man i seek but i cant say but time will say if you will be the man have been searching for all my life you are handsome and good man with what have learn about you so far let just keep communicating and see where this will lead us too, I am very positive, spontaneous, warm, witty, well-read, honest, open minded.I also walk and Meditation to keep my body, mind and soul clean, healthy and happy.I love traveling and have seen many Lands of this world.I am socially conscious, appreciate other Cultures, tolerant, independent, sensitive, sensual, adventurous, Romantic, very communicative, playful, healthy, can make you laugh, I can bring excitement in your life.

I am very loving, touchy/ feely,,type of lady.. love to give and receive foot rubs and back rubs. I love to kiss my partner; I like hugs, walking hand in hand and arm in arm Orville you know People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.When you know which one it is, you will know what to do for that person..When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed.They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support,to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually.They may seem like a godsend and they are.They are there for the reason you need them to be.Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time,
this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away.Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand.
What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done.
The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on. Some people come into your life for a SEASON, because your turn has come to share, grow or learn.They bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh.They may teach you something you have never done.They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy.Believe it, it is real. But only for a season. LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons,things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation.Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life.It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.. Thank you for being a part of my life,whether you were a reason, a season or a lifetime.

Well i will stop here for now hope to hear back from you soon have a great day..

Yours Truly Friend

Quote:
Alright do you have messenger we can chat on i guess that will be more better and easy to communicate maybe we can understand each other better that way.

Quote:
Good Morning Orville
How was your day hope is great..Well to be believe an honest and trustful with you maybe the way i put words in the other mail that make you think is not my that write that well am so sorry about that i just want you to forget that and let us move forward in our communication and see if we but still have alot in common and i don't want you to have doubt on me cos if you do it will be hard for us to build relationship or friendship i need your trust cos am ready to give you mine .Honey am sorry i have to tell you this ,just that its still all about us and our moving close to we meeting for real.. It makes me sad when i hear or read about heart breaks.,as it has happened in our past life..Let me tell you some more about me. Things I really try to forget because I never want to get this bad again. There was a time in my life where I did not want to live at all. The first time I tried to kill myself was about ten years ago. After all of that I turned to the Lord when things got bad. To help me through. He has really turned my life around. I know now I really want to live life to the fullest and experience what it has to offer. I guess what I'm trying to say is if things went right then I would not be writing you now. The Lord was looking after me then and now too. I just did not see this then. I do know now and will not let myself very get this bad very again for no one or even myself. Because I really do want to live no matter how bad things get. It's life there will always be good days and bad days.

I hope things are so good over there..I understand all you want in a relationship...Please whats your full name....Well i speak a little Spanish but i am not very good in it lol...I know and understand that we both have been hurt in the past and i am really sorry for that and i also want you to know that i would never hurt nor play with any body's feelings ..I am looking for the right relationship and the rightful owner of my body and soul and i would be very pleased to meet you of cause when i get back...well thanks for finding the time out to send me a mail i really do appreciate the respect you showed me in the email and I really understand all you have said and i love your looks for a woman...well i hope work is going well for you over there...(i am happy you are ready to settle down and meet the woman of your life)..i also i am here to find my soul mate the King of my heart..my hope my comforter you understand and i know my feelings would lead me to the right person with God intervention..i have been really hurt in the past and i am happy that each day that goes on people learn lots of things and i myself have learn from my past relationships...Like have said before am in West African Nigeria now to get some good that how travel all around to buy good and bring back to state to resell am good in what i do have been to different country's Liberia,Iraq,and Sudan..I am specialized..My dad is dead.Oh i wish i had someone back home to talk but unfortunate i have no one..My dad is dead and mum left me after dads death and got married to another man in Perth which i don't get to see him again...I was raised by my aunt who is now caught up in drugs and alcohol,i really love her and its pains me that she chose to live that way that was why i also had to come to Here cos my dad built a house there, i didn't feel comfortable living with her anymore..I just had to tell you about my personal life,because i want you to know what i'm facing in life.But anyways i just had to let the past be bygone and i'll never allow that to pull me down/back in life...I just have to be strong and move on in my life..I pray the Lord guides and protect me and lead me through the right path...she told me that she meet her husband online that i should try it..This is my first time of coming over here...But they look at us like angels....I'm new at this online of a thing cos i was introduced to it by a friend out here in the camp..Your are the first person am meeting online..And i hope you will not hurt me cos i have been hurt to many times by men and i don't want to be hurt any more...I will be looking forward to read back from you soonest.

Quote:
Hello Oville!Am doing fine and you?Thanks for the respond well am ready for relationship am just trying to share my past life story with you if am not ready for relationship i wont put myself on that dating site have also put my past behind i just share it with you to know more about me,As you know,I decided to join on here because of the loneliness time I experience last year until now, I pray things work out this time around, Am new to this as I said before "you sound nice" and made me think ahead with this little message of yours...i cant wait till then to be back home to meet you for real and go places with you to have fun .

Ever since i started reading from you i feel relaxed and more relieved and really looking into the future,but i would let that take care of itself..lol..have been on site for a while without any mail or something,until i saw your profile and decided to say hi to you,i guess we have a lot in common here.......it sounds so good to talk about ones feeling and never hold back and see how situations could be helped and thats the kinda relationship i would love to go into...Well,as you know its the joy of every woman to have a security (husband)and the other one is having new ones,and its my dream here too and so good am gonna be a mother real soon in the future:)...

I was into the Sales of Fabrics,Textiles and Gold while i was in school which i used to sponsor my education with my aunt in jail and my parent being late and i happened to be the only child of my parent...Things i do for Fun,I love to play golf, I like going to the movies,or watching movies in my room, I like swimming,fishing,listening to music and dance to any kind of music that sure my soul, traveling ,going bowling and also a good cook.There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself............I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today,i can date anyone as long as there is love between us... I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences,your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential.

Still wondering whats gonna look like if we ve got the opportunity to meet each other soon:).
I look forward to hearing from you soon !.Take care and be good

I Care,

Quote:
Good Evening Handsome!Am doing fine and you hope your day is good,I like someone who says that mind to there partner who is not afraid to share his mind with his partner,You know to love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this.The first time my heart was broken I thought I was through; I swore I'd never love again and believe me this was true, but when you walked into my life the second your eyes met mine, I knew you were worth loving, just like before, just like the first time,,,You need trust to love, but first you need to love in order to trust,Our heart is like an unfinished puzzle, that is why we search for the perfect one to complete it.When you find love never let it go - it's a long fall down from the clouds.If you love somebody let them know, don't go off doing stupid things and letting them go,,It's kindness in a person, not beauty, which wins our love.so you really kind man to me,I should tell you how I really feel, but I'm afraid i didn't know how you feel about this...You'll never know love until you surrender to it,Don't use your eyes to look for love for it's your heart that knows it. Let yourself make mistakes and do learn from this. It is from this that you will accumulate your knowledge as to whether the person met is the one or not.Love is just a word until someone you meet gives it a proper meaning, baby i just want you to give this a chance upon your heart, all i need is your heart and i will never let you down, you know i do care for you and i will always do care for you, distance have nothing to do with a relationship, just believe in yourself forget about the past,and look toward your future well i will talk to you later, have a nice day..Hope to hear back from you soon..

I Care,

Quote:
Good Morning Orville!How you doing today hope your weekend is going well.Well am so sorry to upset and i want to let you know am not pasting any quote to you that just the way i write sometimes how i wish you chat on yahoo messenger or goggle talk we could chat more better that way maybe you can understand me that way am sorry pls dont be upset i will see how to fix all my mistake and thanks for bearing with me so far i just want to build good and strong relationship with the right man all i want is to be happy for the rest of my life and have happy family with my partner can feel you are honest and straight forward man most wont tell you your mistake all where you are wrong am glad you did i will try to fix all my mistake and never let that happen again k.

I am a socially conscious individual who cares about others and places great value in living a life of meaning. (Whatever that means?) I am compassionate, fun loving and have an appreciation of life in all its quirks living a life filled with purpose. I would like to add that I like the word "intentional”. Life should be lived intentionally.People are most important to me...how we treat others...by our actions or inaction, living together in the world and knowing that there is life beyond the secluded parameters in which we live in...Voting for individuals who make decisions based upon the better of society as a whole versus the needs of a collected few.I work around eart meeting new people daily which I enjoy. It is fun to watch the dynamics of different people and what they like and dislike and feel a connection to. I like learning about people and what makes each individual tick...we are all so different but we all share a connection to universe. I am not a shallow person, and I am not materialistic. I truly love the simple life.Am so sorry once again.

Have a nice Sunday.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Day honey!How you doing today hope your weekend was great?Mine was good am sorry for late respond have been really busy with my client here on good am here to buy am on the process with them i should be coming back home this weekend or next week Tue hope to meet you in person soon i believe meet face to face will be move better then this online stuff i need to go now and meet up with them i will write you more soon am sorry this mail is very short talk to you soon,

Quote:
Hello Orville!My is good and your hope is nice thanks for the short mail my business precoss has been going good so far am on the last precess on the good and pay them off so they can hand over everything to me and get ready to come back home.Orville thanks for your email and communication with me all this am also sorry for my wrong and mistake hope to correct everything when we meet in person soon I will keep you update on my coming home k hope to hear back from you soon.

Good morning Vicki! How are you doing today? Everything is great here just waiting on you to get back home so we can decide what we will do from there. I am sure once you are back here we will be able to work things out. It will take lots of mails because I still don't know you very well.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good evening Orville!How you doing today hope you are making any plan for the weekend I wish am there with you I can't wait to meet you in person and learn about you more better I need you to give me name of nearest airport I can arrive to meet you in person cos I will be heading to state next I will send you my flight details to let you know everything about my coming home hope to hear back from you soon.

Good morning Vicki! How are you? I am not making any plan for the weekend other than coming in to work. It is how I spend most of my time since I am all alone here. Meadows Field is the airport nearest me.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Orville how you doing hope your day was good?Pls where is your airport base is it in Canada or California cos am finding it hard to figure out at the airport pls get back to me as soon as you can.

I am in California Vicki. Bakersfield

Cellphone - web store
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Line 2 for Oscar Piles....

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^This could become quite a mess if both of us had been baiting this guy.

Quote:
Ok Orville i will go to the aiport tomorrow to check on that cos is late here already hope your day is great.

I will wait to see what you return with. Sweet dreams.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Orville can i arrive to this airport San Francisco - San Francisco Intl. (SFO),

Hello again Vicki! What type of retard wants to send you to that airport? LAX is the closer Int'l airport. You are dealing with an idiot there baby girl.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You mean i can arrive at Los Angeles - Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), huh? Am coming with KLM Airline.

I am saying that whatever agent or airline told you that San Francisco is the better destination had no clue what they were saying. LA is half the distance from my home.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Oh i see am at the airport now they said they cant find Bakersfield! on there map here which airport will be better for me to arrive?

Honey just tell them to check for LAX. They apparently are clueless.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Yes they can find that Los Angeles - Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), can i arrive there?

Quote:
Flight and extra options
USD 2,212.30

Lagos (Murtala Mohammed Airport) - Los Angeles (Los Angeles Intl.) - One way
Departure: Fri 26 Jul 13 21:40 Lagos - Sat 27 Jul 13 11:55 Los Angeles

Extra options
Details of extra options
Departure: Lagos - Los Angeles
Fri 26 Jul 13 21:40 Lagos (Murtala Mohammed Airport, Nigeria)
Sat 27 Jul 13 05:35 Amsterdam (Schiphol, Netherlands)

Class: Economy

Flight number: KL 0588

Aircraft type: Airbus A330-300

Operated by: KLM

Transfer time: 4h15
Sat 27 Jul 13 09:50 Amsterdam (Schiphol, Netherlands)
Sat 27 Jul 13 11:55 Los Angeles (Los Angeles Intl., California, USA)

Class: Economy

Flight number: KL 0601

Aircraft type: Boeing 747-400 |view seat map

Operated by: KLM
Total travel time: 22h15
Price specification

Adult

Total price for all passengers: USD 2,212.30
Price: 1,610.00

Booking fee: -

Carrier-imposed international surcharge: 377.53

Sales tax: 99.38

Airport service charge: 50.00

Security tax: 20.00

US international transportation tax: 17.20

Security charge: 9.34

Airport Passenger Service Charge: 8.74

US INS user fee: 7.00

US customs user fee: 5.50

US APHIS fee: 5.00

Netherlands noise isolation charge: 2.61

Price (per passenger): 2,212.30 *

Number of passengers: 1

* Some airports may charge an additional surcharge.
Ticket conditions

KLM fares: Attractive fares

More conditions
USD 2,212.30
Total price
Flight and extra options
Passengers
Ms Vicki Lynn (adult) Please note that your name is spelled ‘VICKI MS LYNN’ on your ticket.
Date of birth 20 Sep 78
E-mail address v @gmail.com Your e-ticket(s) will be sent to this address.
Telephone number 1 0023408
Telephone number 2 0023408

Quote:
Hi honey i just sent you my flight details let me know if you got it i cant wait to be there with you.

Good morning Vicki! How is your day dear? Yes I got the information and I will inform my boss so that I have time to come pick you at the airport. I will be there on Saturday at 11:00 waiting for your arrival.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning Orville! How you doing today hope your night was good I can't wait to be there with you am glad to hear you will be able to pick me up at airport,Orville you need to know this Presently am going through my mestral pain..And am down of cash..Cos i have exausted all i have on my goods and flight .I need to get some pad and also some beauty cares with some other things..Please am very sorry for bothering you with my personal problem..I will need you to loan/help me with some little cash for me to take good care of myself I will refunds it back to you when I return to state with you .Please get back to me asap and let me know how you can help on this .i cant wait to meet you in person.

Hello again Vicki. I don't need to know any of that mess until you get here. I will ask my bosses wife to buy you some when she goes to the store again. Do you use mini, maxi, thick, thin, any particular brand? I will have some waiting for you, in the meantime you need to figure out how to get by.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Well thanks for the respond I guess you don't understand what I mean am going though my menstraul pain right it make me weak and tired I need little funds to take care of myself and get stuff I need for it and is not possible to buy anything for me there is here I will get things I need I just need funds to get it am so broke for now hope you understand me now.

Quote:
I need to treat it here am very weak now

Quote:
Have not hear back from you all day what wrong?

Good morning Vicki! How are you doing today? You will be here in a few days dear and you will have the ultra thick manhole covers so I know you won't complain. In the meantime roll up some toilet paper or whatever and deal with it. There is nothing special about African plugs. You have a much better selection here in the state. The money would never get there this fast anyway so you need to figure out how to deal with this.

Cellphone - web store
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh I hate these 'I need pads' scammers. I feel compelled to tell them to get a garbage bag, place firmly on their head, tie bag real tight and breathe in real deep. That should take care of the problem.

However....I do like your response.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I have a love/hate thing with this type. I get to break out all the good ones along the way if they continue.

Cellphone - web store
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You'd think the lads believe that the monthly phenomena is confined to Africa. I hate these guys-NV, do your worst!

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I will certainly give him a hard time. He made a huge mistake with this one.

Quote:
Orville what are you talking about?You asked a whole lady like me to be using ultra tick or whatever tissue paper I don't need your excuse,if you are not going to help me send the money I need to get the stuff I need at the pharcasist here then don't bothered telling me all those words,it doesn't take much time to send money...all you need to do is go to western union and send money in mins and within 30mins I will get it here instead of asking me to wait until I get back...I bet you don't have a daughter so you have no idea what I am going through I believe if you really care about me you won't be saying this.

Hello again Vicki! It is always nice reading from you. I am not using that money laundering filth to send money for something you knew was about to happen. I only use bank transfers dear. Get a dixie cup, some duct tape, go cut up a fart filter from an old chair or sofa. Like I said, make do until you get here and there will be no troubles. You can buy whatever kind you like when you are home. If you are there, you buy your own.

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm imagining a scene from Carrie, in the shower, with all the girls throwing pads at her. Yes.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You asked a whole lady like me to be using ultra tick or whatever tissue paper I don't need your excuse,

That really isn't up to Scratch is it? C'mon go with the Flow! Bloody hell man send her money Period! Okay I'm done...for now.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If it bothers to write back I am offering to send yarn and cotton balls.

Cellphone - web store
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^That sounds so much better than what Bobby/Jenny proposed:

Quote:
Jenny:
Candy , why Not assist with the 300 , Then i would send you the things i would do , Part of it is getting a camera and sending everything that you need and getting into an hotel ., Candy i use polytene Bag during my menstral periodThats weird you think , Candy i need help.

me: Yes that is weird. Couldn't the maid give you a pad or something?

Jenny: That was what i saw her use ... right now am having an heavy flow
with serious stomach Pain.

me: That happens to me too.

Sorry for the Hijack. I am pretty sure I am done with the subject...hopefully....

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
makinmecrazy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Ya'll, I've been busy with R.L. B.S. I've missed ya'll especially my little posse (ya'll know who you are".) I think it would be awesome possum if N.V. and O.P. would join us bow_down Anyhow to the subject at hand or crotch as it were. Anyone who has grown up in a house full of women knows that weak is the last thing they are. Having teen age girls I know that these sweet baby girls turn into monsters that can kill with a look. Yet these lads who all claim to be such strong women swoon and are near death from pain. I think they will never be strong enough to have children. Does Orville really want such a delicate wife? Just a thought. Laughing
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Welcome back makinmecrazy! I love the way they try to play that while knowing absolutely nothing like the truth. I never knew a woman that would wait right up to the time and then decide they need those things. Or maybe I just would never let them forget because I did not want to make 911 runs to the store for them.

As for the weak wife, Orville would have no such woman. I don't think this one will be writing back after what I told him.

@oscar, your woman at least sounds like he tried something even though it is disgusting.

Cellphone - web store
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Makin, thought you were MIA! Welcome!

Sorry to hijack, NV. Lads seem to be obsessed with the whole thing and I really don't know why they think Victims will be responsive tho demands for supplies and meds.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't consider this a hijack at all. More like a post menopause conversation. I am pretty sure he is dead unless I poke him with a stick. They come up with such outrageous nonsense with this that it is hard to think of who might agree to send that. My last one wanted 300 for this.

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic