SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Veronica

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He has been through 3 different skype addys so far. Seems to be a trend lately of switching to different ones.

We chatted and I talked him into sending me photos that I could actually see. I got 3

Quote:
Okay, is me Veronica and am also waiting for yours too ... Take care and I hope you will like them ...

Quote:
Good morning to you too dear one , I had a nice evening and sweet dreams as well, I was thinking about the conversation we had before going to bed and I was much grateful with the conversation and I really enjoyed it .... Any I have had a problem with my internet this morning so I couldn't read my email and reply to you earlier ... I hope you had a nice evening and your day today is also going cool for you .... Hoping to hear from you on skype if you get the chance ... Bye and take care also have a nice day ..

Quote:
Good afternoon to you dear Derrick, am more than happy to hear from you in the mail and thanks for thinking about me , I had a good and comfortable night with some thoughts of you and also thinking about the nice conversation we had so far ... ... I was in the city this morning for some few shopping which I will send to SA this Saturday. I will look forward to chat with you in the evening when you are available .. Bye for now and have a nice day /..
Missing You more ..

Quote:
Good evening to you dear Derrick, How are you and how are doing today , I had a busy day today so I couldnt reply to you mail early ... I just got free change and am ready to chat with you on skype but am sure you are away from your pc... I had problem with my old skype so I have created a new one ... here is it and I will wait for you to add me on this new address ( skype_change1 ) .... I have already added your your name so just confirm me on your skype so that we can chat ...

Quote:
Am glad to hear about your family in your work place and also nice of the kids of their fireworks. Its very nice to set off a fire ... I will be looking forward to talk with you on skype when you get free time ... I tried to add you on my new skype address but it seems you are not available .. Just add me to ( mica_me12 ) so that we can chat on skype ... I hope everything is moving on well for you and the fireworks is making you all happy ... Hoping to hear from you soon ... Bye !
Love ...

Quote:
Hello darling! Good evening up here to you. How are you? I just hope you are doing very fine and living in a well healthy standard.
Actually I just want to let you know that am very happy and excited to hear from you once again and i think you will continue loving me no matter what ! Perhaps my love am in the house at the moment preparing to leave house to the airport to catch my flight for early tomorrow morning.
However, i would like you to notice that am no longer on Skype due to the unexpectedly blocking on Skype so i have thought of talking to you only in yahoo messenger with this same name so as for now please notice to send me invitation there so we could chat some more than we ever did on Skype. Also, i must say you deserve all the happiness you could ever wish in your life and therefore i always thank God for given you to me and i promise you that i will love and cherish you until my dieing day without letting you down because you mean so much to me
so darling please get that in mind as i have this mind every blessed day as well. More so, above is my yahoo messenger name and in case you can't recognize it ( [email protected]) my love kindly use this my email to add me on yahoo and hope you will and sure will also tell a lot more about you to my mom and the rest of tge family when i get there so remember me in your daily that i reach safely although i know God loves and protect me always but i still need prayers and will feed you with info immediately i get to South Africa.
Take care and waiting patiently for your response. Kisses, I love you so much with all my heart with kind regards

Quote:
Okay my love and thank you so much for your love and concern about me and my trip. I appreciate that a lot and i say that's a good loving therefore am in the airport at the moment and we will border our flight shortly in a minutes as they have started announcing that our flight has landed and it takes just 5 hours 50 minutes to get to South Africa so kindly notice and i guess you know this by yourself hence am again reminding you about the yahoo messenger name i told you about yesterday i would be glad if you could send me invitation with the same name [email protected] so we could at least continue talking from there because am radically fed up with Skype perhaps don't worry as my mom and the rest of the family will be very happy when i reach and tell them about you! Kisses? I love you so much with kind regards

Quote:
Fine morning darling and i just hope you slept very well to dream about me yesterday and i must say once again that you are indeed my kind of man in my life and basically what makes me love you more is your caring. I really appreciate that and as at now we are bordering our flight so will quickly inform you when i reach so we could talk some more on yahoo so add me there and remember i have told you several times that i won't be able to talk with you on Skype any longer so kindly let me know when you add me on yahoo. Take care until later bye for now love. I love you! I

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox

Last edited by next victim on Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I've arrived safely in S.A without no bad problems darling! I love you more

Hello Darling Ratt,
How are you sweetheart? I just hope you are fine and doing very well without no problems!

I'm so happy to inform you that i have been able to land safely in South Africa at O.R. Tambo International Airport without no problems and actually
i informed my mum about my coming so she came to meet me at the airport to pick me up.

At the moment am in the house and i say big thank you for your prayers,care and love during my trip back to the South Africa and i must admit that, you deserve all the happiness that you could ever wish in your entire life

Hence, my love i just want to let you know that, i have told a lot more about you to my mom and the rest of the family and believe me they were happy to hear about you my mom to be precise

Perhaps i told her you are my new husband and very soon you will wed me to be your wife and you can't believe how happy she was when she get to know about that details therefore i went forward to shown her a pic of you and she was like more than happy and do you know what she said? she said am really blessed by God to have such a great and handsome man like you as a husband in my life so my love please be happy and get in mind to treat me very well as a loyal lady of
your heart as the whole members of my family has accepted to welcome you nicely

As at now am available on skype since you said you are not on yahoo messenger so please let's continue chatting from my old skype account that you know already and that's so kindly notice it for me wherefore i would leave my skype on always just for you to enable you know am online when you come online so we can chat some more.

I miss you Derrick and i hope you are taking very good care of yourself in anything you do over there. Keep Care

I love you and waiting patiently for your response....

Thank you!

With kind regards

Quote:
Add me on skype again darling !

Of course yes we are having a good Sunday out here and hope you too my sweetheart and basically it's good that i told my mom about you first so they would at least
hear of you before getting the chance to meet you personally and obviously it's in our tradition that a woman must tell a bit more of her new man to her family if they
have just met and decided to get together as husband and wife so darling i think i did the right thing and i guess you happy that i did that.

However,darling my mom and my little sister are very happy for me about the little in introduction i did tell them about you and now they no longer call me by my name but a different name which tend to be your first name and that's Mrs. Derrick and in fact how i wish you were here to see everything by yourself and there is only happiness
in the house all because of you so please pay attention to me and no one else.

Therefore we may need to skype once again since you said you are not in yahoo messenger so try and send me a request in my previous account name which is mica_me12 on skype so we could chat some more and i miss and kiss all over your body now perhaps i have informed everybody about your hello greetings to them and they have respond to say HI to you as well my love .

Take care and looking forward to chat with you on skype today, kisses to all over your body

with kind regards

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We had about half an hour in chat with his net going bad and I finally ducked out under a BS excuse and telling him to mail me.

Quote:
Hello darling,
I've gotten your response of my previous mail to you and i must say that all the words you did said to me here has really make me happy and now i know that am with a real man and as they say a real man is someone who is being allowed to be taken home to shown by parents of his partner and you tend to be one even though i haven't taken you home yet but i know when the times comes you will never refuse and you will allow me to take you home and eventually this makes me get enough love for you so much ..

In the mail you sent what makes me more happy is where you said It makes you smile to know that they are calling me as your wife now and you really wish you were here with me not just to see it but to meet my family and get to know them as they are my future family as well and this really makes me excited and happy due to that i have tend to read the mail more than 10x just now my love..

Obviously, it was good talking to you on skype and what i had wanted to tell you was about my younger sister but you didn't get it and you were thinking i was mad at you but that wasn't the main matter and just now i want to tell you the news that they told me when i came to the house and it goes this way, my mom told me that ever since she gave birth to my younger sister her father had not been able to look after her since they parted ways for a long time and she has been the only to look after my sisters so it sounded very bad to me and was feeling very unhappy when i heard about this so i said sorry to her and she said ok and she will never bother to go anywhere but the purpose of my traveling to the UK is you know i can't just stay here without a job although that i have reach home safely but i can't and i have a female friend who is in Luton - Bradford shire in the UK and we have been talking always so she has asked me to come and she will hook me with a job to do to gain a month salary as i don't like to live in the house here without a job !

As you know you may need to work and i need to work too so we can get enough funds for our unborn children to live a good life and and i guess you do understand me my love and this is all for now and will let you know immediately am leaving then you know! and i guess you do understand me my love and this is all for now and will let you know immediately am leaving then you know! and i guess you do understand me now my love and this is all for now and will let you know immediately am leaving then you know!

I wait for your response, take care and be good to everybody .....I LOVE YOU SO MUCH WITH ALL MY HEART, KISSES TO ALL OVER YOUR BODY DARLING

With kind regards
Veronica

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Baby,
You are welcome baby and am glad that you have understand me about the explanation i just made to you and once again i thank you so much for your care and love to me
I do the same too perhaps i will let you know when am leaving for the UK to my friend for the job and hope you are still in a healthy life and taking very good care of yourself,
As at now it's 2:30am here now but i can't sleep and am thinking of you especially the day that you will cuddle me in your arms to kiss and to make love to me and lucky your response came so now i just want to let you know that you are mine and i don't intend to share you with anyone else so think and dream about me
when you go to bed because am doing the same...

Certainly, my love for you grows and develop each and anytime i hear from you in mail and i say you are the perfect man for me and once thank you for sharing your thoughts on how my younger sister father is treating my mom and my sister

Keep care until later in the morning, i would be online at skype immediately i woke up to chat with you. I miss you!

with kind regards!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
By God's grace am in UK now but baby am in a critical situation and i need your help!

Hello Gorgeous morning up to you baby!
It's been a while since i heard from you and i just hope you are still in a healthy life standard without no bad matter, as at now my beloved husband i want to let you know that i have reach safely at the destination of my friend in the United Kingdom Bedford Shire city....

I landed quiet late yesterday and i was very tired when we get to the house and precisely this is why i couldn't inform you yesterday night when i reached so i have come to let you know it this morning to ease your thinking to know that i have landed safely without any problems....

Actually,my friend delayed a bit so i waited like an hour at the airport before she came so we eventually took a Cab to her home in Luton and not knowing it was a far place from the airport, just now i have got up and very soon i will call my mom and the rest of the family at S.A to let them know i have reach and to check on them too and trust me you were all in mind yesterday when i was in the plane coming

Perhaps my flight landed around 2:00pm it was getting to 2:30pm when i bordered to left and we almost spend like 11 hours,35mins in a plane from South Africa to London Heathrow Airport and that's approximately the flight duration time from Pretoria,South Africa to United Kingdom and the distance is 5571.5 miles so as you
can see i was very tired so pardon me for not being able to let you know when i reach yesterday my love

However, baby as i told you previously on skype i was only having a money for my ticket from South Africa to this place so now that am here all my money is gone and really have no money on me at the moment and as i told you before i couldn't even get money for my mom when flying to here due to the money i was not having so it has just turned to something altogether and i know for sure that she will ask of when i would be getting her the money when i call to let her know am in UK therefore though that am with my friend but i really don't want her to invest her money on me just because i don't have money and as you know it's very bad to do and it would be an embarrass and disgrace to me and besides my friend is not a native from here but in Ghana so she might be working hard to get funds to her family over there so i don't want to disturb her with stuff like this my love so am honestly asking for your support with money this time as you are the only person i could count on and no one else

Obviously, am alone here and my friend is off to work and as at now we even haven't got time to talk so am waiting she comes back home from work then we could talk to know the kind of work she will be able to offer me so my baby let me get you some details of me so you could use to get me some money here to enable me get some to my mom and the family over in South Africa. I hope you will not turned down on me and believe me i will be very glad and excited if you do consider to help me as am really disturbed now

I would be certainly happy if you support me with money on me for my surviving and also some for my mom in the South Africa.
I wait for your response

Take care

with kind regards

Good morning dear! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I appreciate you letting me know that you are safe and with your friend. I have been very worried about you especially since you waited until today to tell me. I can understand you being tired after the long trip.

I hope you are well rested now and will find out about your work soon. I am a bit excited to know what she might lined out for you.

I have to get back to work now and get that panic line put together. I am glad you are safe baby!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't figure out why he sends this?

Quote:
Don't ignore me darling!

Well yes but it seems you didn't read about my request to you darling and am worried about that as i was thinking you would atleast read to give me some help as am really starving here. Believe me i had no money left with me so my love try not to let me be in a bad situation over here because you are the only person that i could count on so don't ignore me please. I wait for your answer and would give details of me so you could use it arrange the transfer for me in western Union. Kisses

Sent from Yahoo!7 Mail on Android

Hello again! I am thinking you are not being truthful with me. You aren't starving and you know it. I don't appreciate you thinking I am a fool. I see you think my wallet is what you want. thank you for stomping all over my dream. BYE!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We chatted for a bit yesterday and he kept whining about the money and needing money to send to the family in Africa. I finally convinced hi that I am not sending one cent to him for the bastard child or for his food in the UK. We ended up deciding he needs to come to America and the greedy little skank tried to run the I need a visa BS by me.

Quote:
Hello darling! Good evening again and hope you good in a healthy life. I will apologize for the delay and as you know it's not my intension but i was on the tickets searching for the cheapest one for you and i found Virgin Atlantic which cost $930 so kindly notice to let's work on it by getting me the money to booked for the ticket to enable me fly over to you and i hope to hear good news from you. Take care until later. I wait for your response baby

Good morning my dear! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. Thank you for the information. Could you get their bank account information for me so I could transfer the money to them for the flight?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello darling! I've just gotten your response and i must say it's impossible for me to get their bank account to you for the transfer due to some reason so i will therefore urge you to transfer it to through western Union on my friend name so she can fetch it for me to enable me book for the ticket to come to you. .. above are her details Name- Doreen Brenya City- Luton BedfordShire County- United Kingdom Zip code- 0044 Bank- western Union . Baby kindly use this dates to send the money and will immediately leave here to come to you when i have the money perhaps email me with the info when you are done with the transfer. I wait for your response. Kisses

Good afternoon my love! Western union is in no way better and we won't be using any place like that for any reason. Please go ask the agent for their bank information. Trust me they will have one for accepting transfers.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.215.162.62
Originating ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Quote:
Hello again my sweetheart,
First i will apologize for the delay in given you the account info for transfer of the money but it's actually like i had to submit a form to the airlines to request for their bank info and it's just now that the agent had respond to give me the account information to pay the ticket money into baby so kindly notice to transfer the money into this account and I hope you are fine in a healthy life and above is the account info for the transfer,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND (RBS)

ACCOUNT HOLDER- MR. MICHAEL J.VENUS

ADDRESS:66 WARWICK ROAD,LONDON,E175NP,UK

IBAN: GB11RBOS 16009310926210

BIC: RBOSGB2L

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 10926210

SORT CODE:160093

BANK BRANCH ADDRESS: 59 STREATHAM HIGH ROAD,
LONDON,SW161PN, UNITED KINGDOM

Baby there information you seen up here is the bank account of the agent to put the money through so i will therefore urge you to transfer the money immediately today so they can receive it quickly like some days later to enable me fly to you because i really miss you and how i wish i was with you now in the STATES.I wait to hear from your positive response hence you may need to give me a copy of the confirmation receipt when the transfer is done so i can proof to him that am the one you are sending the money for the ticket and quickly let me know when you send the money.

Kisses
Take care

regards
Veronica

Good morning my sexy baby! I hope you are well and enjoying the weekend. Thank you for the account information, I will get that sent in to my bank this morning and they will find it on Monday when they check their mails. Soon you will be home with me and we can start our family.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Of course yes am having a good weekend here with my friend although that i don't have anything on myself and i just hope you are enjoying your weekend as well too.

Anyway my love thank you for your words and for now i would need you to scan a copy of the confirmation receipt to me when you get the money through this morning of yours so i can use it as a proof to show the agent when you sent the money.

Baby kindly get in touch with me once the transfer is done with the confirmation receipt and hope to be with you very soon. I MISS YOU BABE.

I wait for your positive answer, Take care

regards

Hello again baby! I am glad that you are having a good weekend with your friend. I can't say that working is enjoyable for my own weekend but this is not new to me.

Honey, my bank doesn't give slips, this is by email and the confirmation is found at that end. When he gets that from his bank it will have all of the relevant information.

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yummy! Bacon on Friday is the best bacon.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Especially when I didn't open that until Saturday. I turned it in Friday though. That went through the auto and is a RBS so should be dying shortly.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
So tell me have you send the money already or you are now about to send it kindly let me know. Also your bank must be able to provide you with a slip of receipt to confirm to me that you have sent the money so try and get that slip of receipt to me when you sent the money or else they will abandon me if you get the money through without getting me a receipt as a proof. Take care and i wait for your response

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying your Sunday. I told you that I sent the information to my bank to pay. They will not abandon you, that is nonsense.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm really not interested in the way you answer up my question in mail and now are you trying to tell me that you have already instruct your bank to arrange the transfer or what? Give details as i don't understand and if they have sent it where is the confirmation that prove that you have sent the money and they must at least give you a slip of confirmation to give to the receiver who tend to be me so darling you better work on this to get it to me or else i will doubt you in this transfer and perhaps you must be bold to tell me if you don't love and you don't want me to be with you in the United States of America because i don't like to be kidding when it comes to this and when exactly is the transfer coming into the account in UK here if you have sent it. Please find time to answer me my question. I wait for your response. Take care I love you

Hello again baby! I am sure you aren't interested in the way I answered you because you obviously did not read what I wrote. I will write it once again. I sent that information to my bank on Saturday. They will find it Monday. The confirmation comes from their bank when they check it. Do not attempt to tell me about how banks work. You may know about African banks but not UK or US.

Cellphone - web store
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget the slip!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^That goes under my dress right?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm not satisfied with your answers!

You have still not answered my question. For the last time let me know have you sent the money or not and if you have sent it when is it arriving in the account i gave you to send it through over here in the UK. Give details please.. Reply quick

Of course you are not satisfied. Now I see you are just a greedy bitch, I am cancelling the transfer first thing in the morning. You can stay in the UK. You have shown me the type of person you are. GOODBYE!

Cellphone - web store
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^My favorite part. And you ALL CAP'D the goodbye, wow. Strong words my friend, strong words. Can't wait to see his lame attempt to get back into your good graces. I mean wallet. Yes.
No chance
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A pity,

He wanted to use a bank in Streatham, which is up the road from me.
I'm rubbish with computer technology but I know plenty of good locations in South London in which to leave them either VERY nervous or easily able to be filmed in complete safety by the filmers, I can also think of quite a few locations that leave them feeling very stupid or very agitated.... Smile

In the heatwave London has (well, very hot for us lilly-white North Europeans), I've had such a blast reading the library of the counter-scams whilst I cant sleep. The two "Roads to...." were simply superb, as was the member who twice got people to travel upto Scotland from London, just so funny, I haven't laughed so much for so long, the double counterscam one of them achieved was just so great and so, so funny to read.

Keep up the good work!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What's wrong with the question i asked? And you wouldn't have behave this way if you have truly arrange a transfer for me here in the UK to come to you in the States instead of running names on me and perhaps God even knows that am not a greedy and was just verifying more details from you about the said transfer of the $930 for the ticket to you because of the strict rules here in their banking system so why all this and why this insult. In fact this is bad coming from you and you seem to treat a woman any how because of your money and that's very bad so think of changing and notice for me you should never take me as a cheap girl because am not and i don't deserve the way you are treating me so please mind your words to me.

Good morning Veronica! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I am not in any way twisted and if you were able to process the thought that banks do not require the slip you keep claiming maybe you would understand why I am pissed. I told you 2 times that I emailed that to my bank. They still have not opened that email and won't until later this morning. The way the banks really work is that the receiver checks his account and will receive a notice of confirmation.

There are not strict banking rules there so don't feed me that nonsense. I know how banks work. What you are talking about is not banking rules and you know it. Do not run games with me and I will not speak to you as I did. An agent will know exactly how to check that at the bank and find the money. They check it every single day in the course of their business.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You are very stupid man for feeding me with this info and what do you think you are and get that straight into your ugly mind i didn't came in because of your shit money but love so stop being so unreal to me.IDIOT

GOODBYE! I do not need such obvious lies from a woman that claims to love me. You were looking only for money. You didn't love me for a second.

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic