SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
You are a poor rat, believe me. If you are rich as you claim, you will not have time to write all these jagons. You can't even make a correct sentence.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
were i Go fit meet you right now make we do man to man first before i will hand you over to Jesus

and God go change that your mad man talk if i no fit Go before 6 days from now then you will Go is a promise you must Go one day soonest as you think for me the same to you do you think that i don't know who you are we Go still do one more time that day you Go see how far i know you mad man like you.or you want make i call your name i ask your man he see me yesterday

just pray to stay and see your self your family Go first do yours first why your number no day Go Give me your real number if you be man God Go kill you for me as you think for my family the same to you

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Everything u have sent to me retun it back to ur generational unborn children in ur family no body can calcle this courses from ur life. Because I have not know u and I have not scarm u. Don't even know this ur email. U will sleep and not wake up. I refuse to tell me what I have done. For u to fear God if u try anything shit u will be the one to experience it

Quote:
That means u are scard of me that is d reason u could tell me what I have done to u. Hahaha u dey fear me be that tell me were we meet and which format I give u. No level if u want man to man tell me were u dey stay I go come midnight kill u if u doubt try it

Quote:
See na me just fulk up at the first place to dey reply u I really fulk up. Do u know what na Frustration dey do u. If u don really eat money the way u are sounding u for no get time to they send such message waiting you for they think na were u go spend money like the way I do. You just dey vex for no reason like woman, na woman dey vex like that if u be really guy man u no go get time for all this message when job they go on lol, I no even get think to think of my girl na u I come get time to dey reply. When many dey to do. If u get job when u dey do, u for no get my time. Watch if I go reply u again na waiting u go take no say I pass u. And wacth and see waiting I go do to any mean when this email dey follow come if na computer or phone look and see. This my last message for u.

[email protected]
Quote:
na ogun go kill u fool.why must u insult a fellow guy man like u.i have marked your ip your are a local guy using efcc and ur have gut to insult me.na songo go kill ur generation bon bastard,mother fucking bitch.fucking ur fucking ass hold mugu. oloriburuku.chukwu kpogi oku anumanu. shege banzar kowoi duru uwarika baba blu uba nka allah yayisa wawa dangwuru gwu dayisyka se ka muyu kaberi dunia agwagwa

[email protected]
Quote:
GREETINGS TO AN IDIOT LIKE YOU,

IT IS VERY OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN ILLITERATE WHO CANNOT
WRITE IN SIMPLE AND CORRECT ENGLISH.

INDEED YOU ARE A COWARD.AM A SPAIN BASED OK YOU LOCAL CHAMPION IS WHAT
YOU ARE.REAL GUY MEN WHO HAS MADE FROM THE STREET DO NOT SHOW THEIR
SELVES.YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT WHO LACK MORALITY AND HOME TRAINING.

GO TO MARLOCA IN SPAIN AND ASK OF MR.UMUNU GUYS WILL TELL YOU MY STAND.MGU BOY.

CONCLUSIVELY,CHINEDU YOU ARE A PIPSQUEAK.CHECR YOUR DICTIONARY FOR
COMPLETE MEANING AS YOU ARE NOT EDUCATED.

[email protected]
Quote:
lol big boy who can't speak english?? oh.. maybe this big boy can't spell. Maybe you should try go to school and learn a few words wretched ass Smile

Quote:
LMFAO Are you really typing in English? hahaha. what a disgrace to the Nigerian race you are. Talking money, man...i got money enough to buy
your past, present and future. LMFAO This dude must think he was
talking to a riffraff like him. Oh maybe cause you in the usa?? i come
to the usa every december for christmas so if that is what is making
you happy you must be such from a poverty ridden family in the eastern
part of nigeria. Rev. my ass. Pidgin English is what you good at you
imbecile.

[email protected]
Quote:
i will soon kill you just very soon you will see you will never be in this life aging all you have worked for will be lust forever i can see that you are a very bad person and you think i do not know you made man come out straight as a mane do .

i have one God news for you please Go and fuck you farther is waiting to fuck you i mean you farther or your brother bastard like you like you i will kill you soon

me lalasky 1 ask about me soon

[email protected]
Quote:
i will kill you if i ever meet you made man from today yu go see what
Go happned to you în the name of jesus no more money for you till you
die God go fuck you up very very soon

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
U don mad finish..why u nor delete de fmt...na ur kolo 2much...make u try check ur self well well ooooooo...haba.....

[email protected]

Quote:
now who is the idiot and fools? It is you.....lol

And my compliments to [email protected] for this one... Laughing

Quote:
by their footstep we shall know them, you rightly said ,first your a bastard,born troway,your mother is a cheap harlot,and your unknown father is a kidnapper.you must be making love with your mother and siblings.
i leave you to rest in piss

I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely Brilliant:

Quote:
i leave you to rest in piss

It reminds me of something:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DsKZFFikWw

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
Jesus is there with me you have ikodo but i have Jesus with his blood Look am very busy man and i know who you are just wait and see what God will do to you full like you funking bastard like you i Go tell you say you are funking with a child of God i will smoke you like drug full and listing to from today no more money no more taking for you till i pray back to my God .

me lalasky

Quote:
back to sender to you only one world i have for you whatever is your wish for me the same it shall be to you so have it in your mind full soon you will be no more nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo moreeeeeeeeeeee you mugu

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU HAVE CONDEMN YOUR SELF TO DEATH THIS YEAR,ONLY YOUR CHANCE TO LIVE MORE THIS YEAR IS TO RECEIVE CHRIST,IF NOT ,YOU WILL DIE IN THE STREET EXPOSE TO BIRD OF THE EARTH SO SHALL IT BE IN JESUS CHRIST WHOM I SERVE AMEN.YOUR AMADIOHA WILL DESTROY ALL THE MEMBER OF YOUR GENERATION AND IT WILL BECOME DESOLATE PLACE FOR BIRD TO LIVE.

SINCE YOUR MATE ARE BUSY TRYING TO BE USEFUL AND YOU ARE BUSY SENDING THIS MAIL AND YOU ARE CONDEMN TO DEATH AND YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE THIS YEAR.

[email protected]

Quote:
THIS IS TO OFFICIALLY INFORM YOU THAT

THIS IS TO OFFICIALLY INFORM YOU THAT YOU ARE DEAD SPIRITUALLY AND YOU ARE JUST A MOVING CORPSE NOW. THE GRAND COMMANDER OF THE OGBINO CULTS CALABAR HEAD QUARTERS AND

IGBODO IJOKO AREA COMMANDER PERFORMED A FINAL SACRIFICIAL CEREMONY BY PRESENTING YOU TO LUCIFER BY 12 MID NIGHT AS A RITUAL FOR ETERNITY. WE HAVE FINISHED WITH YOUR

CASE SPIRITUALLY AND YOUR ARE DEAD AND WILL ONLY WALK THIS EARTH FOR A SHORT TIME LONGER. MEANWHILE YOUR AGED MOTHER IS CURSED AND SHALL BE INFLICTED WITH A DEADLY

STOMACH PAIN SICKNESS. IN ADDITION 5 CHICKENS HAVE BEEN LAID ON THE ALTER IN UR NAME. AMEN.

ALL IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, I COMMAND THE EARTH QUAKING THUNDER TO DESTROY YOU AND ALL YOUR GENERATION AMEN. I KINDLE THE FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST

TO CONSUME YOU, DESTROY AND SCATTER YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN. I NULLIFY ALL YOUR EVIL PRAYERS WITH THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THE LORD JESUS THAT SPEAKS THE GOOD THINGS BOTH

IN THE HEAVEN, ON EARTH, AND UNDER THE EARTH BENEATH AMEN. I DECLARE ALL YOUR EVIL PLANS TO COME BACK UPON YOU AMEN. YOU. I DECLARE YOU A MOVING CORPS IN JESUS NAME

AMEN. OCEAN HAS SWALLOWED YOU. BLOODY FOOL.

dear I av heard your story... but i assure dat u will not escape the attack and it is the desease dat will kill u very soon according to the lie you cook.. though, you

're expecting death soonest and it will come and take u away u dis 419 & fraudulent barstard...by the time you will give up the ghost your flesh will be fed by Dog...

u will not escape all desease as u've pray to yourself...4rm any corner of the world u move to in the name of Ogun lakaiye osin imole.. Olomi nle feje we.. O la so

nle fimo kimo bora... my dear u will not escape with your fraudulent life... a wa naa wa ni be lati tase gbigbo na fun iru yin.. u know why ? you are cooking a lie for

your great grand father.. ohh it shall not be well with your generation.... you the daughter of a beast are cooking me a story...oh... it shall not be well with

u...NO, it can neva be well with u idiot.. .my advice to u is that if u can go to any nearby market that is so close to where u live at about 1: am on friday and make

sure u apply or rob your face with iodine salt mix with pepper then u started praying for motor accident ,u really insulted me honestly, it will not be well with u

again... woe to you... u will not escape accidental death this year... unless am not from ogun family.. go and write this down... this will be your last proposal u

will write to fraud people fuck u... if u escape knife u will not escape cutlass, nor gun or motor accident.. untimely death will continue chasing u 4rm now until u

die or repent.. Ogun must get u down... in all way.. my brother u don jam person o.. u 4 no do dis to me... your dream will not smooth again... if u sleep and dream

u will always see me.. your way will be rough and dark.. u will see... unless u apologize 4dis u do.. idiot... i av dealt with many of your colleague ... i will take

your matter to SHRINE.. AND IT WILL BE EXECUTED... watch your way this days.

[email protected]

Quote:
COME FACE TO FACE I KNOW YOU CHUCKS NA YOU ABI ,

Quote:
IF YOU BE MAN , COME PHYSICALLY AGAIN , YOU KNOW ME ?

Quote:
Timothy Gowon , i think na you dey write me , all this none sense , i think na kenneth the send you abi , i never get time for you .

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
nnagi na ara newannegi nwayi,na arakwa nmaya,chineke ga akpo ngi owegi okwu ,ngi nara-nwanegi nwayi,na-arakwa nmagi na nmaya ,nnegi gbataugi nna akwuna,hopless humanben ,

[email protected]
Quote:
i am a child of God u can not do thing forever and ever u fool ok

Quote:
my home adress is Jesus is the Lord all my time blood of Jesus cover me ok.
listen and listen good what u called yourself u will die in the name of Jesus Christ and any thing u think will be back to send, the Lord is the head of every thing so that u can go away,u can call u self and Jesus is Lord if u want to talk try to sharp u mouth ok may God forgive u for that .

Quote:
kill u self before the day

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY U GO MAD SOON.
SINCE U SAY U B DEVIL PICKIN I SAY IN D NAME OF JESUS D SON OF D LIVING GOD U WILL DIE SOON UNLESS U OPEN UR MOUTH AND SAY JESUS IS LORD AND D SON OF GOD.
UR LIFE DEY ON TIMING AND ONLY GOD CAN SAVE U AND U AND UR PAPA D DEVIL TOO SMALL 4 GOD AND I SAY UR LIFE IS ON TIMING IDIOT.
U DEY MAD U DEY FORM AXE MAN NA INSIDE AYE U B COME EKPOMA COME DO AYE IF U GO LAST. U WHEN DEM CONNER BAM DIRTY AYE GUY MAY GOD PUNISH UR FULL LIFE AND MAY U GO MAD SOON.
U KNOW UR BUSH NAME AYE D DIRTY IDIOT NA B UR BUSH NAME

[email protected]
Quote:
U re noting but a big foooooooool ask d mugu to give u my number if u are not a fooooool y all dis mail if u re still eating d maye y paining u d maye is my life mugu no b today for ur info i am not as fooooool as u re do c how many ooooo are der in ur fooooooooooolishness hahahahahahahaha sombody eals will kill my rat for me u are in dupkemu were i stay we shall see ok i stay just @ ur bak alhaja bus stop ok give me ur face book user name let me c ur face only wit dis i can justifole ur case if to kill a small boy like u or to send u to jail
ass hoole
like u rat

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD OF MY PASTOR SHALL CONFRONT YOU VERY SOON. PRAY FOR MERCY
I PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST UPON YOUR SOUL.
CHOSEN IS BLESS AND HE THAT CAUSETH THE CHOSEN SHALL BE CAUSE.

[email protected]
Quote:
THE NAME YOU GIVE YOURSELF ON THIS MAIL BELOW WILL NEVER EVER GO OUT IN YOU IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER, IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, AMEN AND AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
SORRY MR MAN WHO ARE YOU I THINK YOU ARE SENDING A MESSAGE TO A WRONG PERSON PLEASE VERIFY YOUR EMAIL BEFORE SENDING MESSAGE TO WRONG ADDRESS..THANKS

[email protected]
Quote:
i fear no evil cos i am a son of light the lord is with me.. you know you a chasing a shadow and there is no peace for you forever. and that arch angels of light are forever in war against you. sure the enemies shall gather but they shall have no power over me. only with my eyes shall behold the reward of the wicked which eternal condemnation forever and ever. i stand by the authority of the most high God!! i put on the amour of salvation which is in the name of jesus christ. i cast fire of destruction upon the occultic kingdom of darkness that is using your tongue to utter curses against the righteous. i command the fire and brimstone from third heaven above to destroy all your voodoo and enchanters. let there be destruction upon your alter of death, upon your alter of spell and curse. let angel micheal fight against you forever.

Quote:
trace me by yourself and get killed. as you have started falling into bottomless pit of fire. you a dead waiting for final eternal hell fire. the devil your master knows too well that i know his weakest point and secret, talk more about you the agent. i know about your devil wave and witch crafty, but above all i am devil;s anti dote cos i have power of light in me which is christ jesus.devil is not my adversary but pain and sleepless night unto you the servant of darkness.

Quote:
MAY GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND JECOB DESTROY YOUR OGBONI KINGDOM FOREVER. LET EVERY OF YOUR EVIL MANIPULATIONS OF OGBONI POWERLESS POWER BE DESTROYED BY THE TOUCH OF ANOINTING IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST.I SEND THEM BACK TO YOU IN MILLION FOLDS BY THE FIRE OF DESTRUCTION OF MOST HIGH GOD JEHOVA. I DESTROY EVERY OF YOUR OCCULTIC MONITORING MIRROR AND I BLIND YOU FOREVER. I CHAIN YOU WITH CHAIN OF FIRE, AND I CAST YOU INTO THE BOTTOMLESS PIT OF FIRE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
you have already taken back your curse in seven fold !!! according to the words of God. you shall fall into the pit which you dig against my soul. back to sender!! back to sender!!!! HOLY GHOST FIRE !!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMUMUMUMUMU AKA MUGUMUGUMUGU ALIAS BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
guy as u see this message na so i dey see some for junk also,if u see am u go ignore am no be to dey come curse me,all the curse wey u curse guy man for street go go back to u if na like that

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A COMPLETE MUGU, INSTEAD OF USING YOUR TIME FOR SOMETHING ELSE, YOU ARE BUSY PURSING SHADOWS. FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
MONKEY LIKE YOU,

You Agent of satan? u still dey use ordinary yahoo box dey work. Chai, you be odee.

Tout like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender,,,, you and your entire family will rottttttttttttttttttttttt in hellll very soon.......... Igbo Buruku bastard........... failure shall be your portion and your children portion till you die like fowl

[email protected]
Quote:
you re a big fool, back to sender, let the riot and anger of GOD visit you and your family, you never leave to see tomorrow , i reject all the work of vial man like you back to you

[email protected]
Quote:
THE LORD JESUS CHRIST MY GOD WHO CARE OF ME OK SO U WILL DO NOTHING

[email protected]
Quote:
Boy you are just a fucking idiot,almighty god strike you and ur angels dead is jesus name amen

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama go died very soon you don't know who you are talking

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
your english is too poor ,you need to go back to school okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY GOD PUNISH U ONE MILLION TIMES AND ALL UR CURSES BACK TO YOU. U MUST HAVE SENT THIS MESSAGE TO WRONG PERSON COS AM A LEGITIMATE PERSON IN NAIJA AND NOT A FRAUDSTER LIKE U, PLS BE CAREFUL HOW YOU USE YOUR WORDS COS YOU DONT KNOW WHO U RE TALKING WITH. NEVER SEND ANY MAIL TO ME NO MORE IF YOU DONT WANT GODS THUNDER TO STRIKE U. DEAL DIRECTLY WT UR PARTNER,PLS AM NOT ONE, MAY GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU ADHERE.

[email protected]
Quote:
WENA! U *DELETED*, WHY NOT FUCK YOU FATHER AND MOTHER, WHY' RE U LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO INITIATE...YOU ARE STILL MODERNISTIC PRIMITIVE. GOD REGRET WHY HE GAVE YOU TO YOUR MOTHER. U WILL DIE. RECEIVE THE COURSES COMING TO U IF YOU CAN CHANGE THIS YEAR . U WILL NEVER REMAINED TO SEE NEXT YEAR. YOU ARE AGENT OF DEVIL.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER CANNOT SELL HER SOMETHING TO FEED YOU, SO DEATH IS WAITING FOR YOU RICH MAN , BUT REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE PROUD OF YOUR RICHEST, SO POOR AND HARDSHIP WILL BE YOUR PORTION SOON!!!!!

DEATH IS SMELLING IN YOUR LIFE.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
SMALL BOY.. YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL

[email protected]
Quote:
OBI OF AGBOR LIKE YOU
Obote wey nor get OT.watin u run for movement people like you na hin be AYE HOUSE BOYS.make KF squeeze life out of you.go Futa Jalon make u go ask question.mugu like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE NOT A GUY MAN.... IF YOU ARE YOU NO GO SEND THIS MASSAGE.. YOU SUPPOSE COME MEET ME FACE TO FACE...

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE INSTEAD FOOL . BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
Your papa u called yourself Diplomat Paul Wilson na God go Kill you for me idiot of you

[email protected]
Quote:
You will not see better for your life by having time causing whom you don’t know, your cause will follow your generation to generation in devil’s name… back to sender

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE POOR ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE YOU WE REMAIN POOR IN JESUS NAME SO IT SHALL BE IM A PROPHET GO AND MAKE IT TODAY

Quote:
I DONT NO U WHY ALL THESE MESSAGE PLEASE IF U NO ME WHAT IS THE PROBLEM HAS ANYBODY OFFENDED U PLEASE FINDOUT THE PERSON WHAT U ARE DOING IS BAD IF U DONT STOP U CANT MAKE PROGRESS BECAUSE U ARE TALKING TO A PERSON THAT DO NOT NO U DEFFINATELLY YOUR CAUSE WE RETURNED BACK TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY PLEASE BE WISE

[email protected]
Quote:
u go die for nothing

[email protected]
Quote:
Hear me clearly, if you fear me just say you fear me........ Stop talking like a small boy which you are......I thought by now you might have grown a bit.......Just imagine you're getting depressed now because I can see your beating out in your mouth so loud cos you don't have any future....... You're now insane that's why you keep talking to your shadow.........grin faced lunatic like you that have a cursed soul.....pussy....you're dead!!!!!!!!!

You will see how I'll catch you silently....and the day i will cut your dick and put it into your mouth will be the day you'll die....I am a big man on the block......If you want full fall out, come on......cos when we bring we bring drama.......pussy sucker like you......bastard. You aguleri boy.....better watch ur mouth or else that thing that have happened in your family will repeat itself in different pattern.....

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Mr Olofo,

Let me tell you your problem
1. You don't have a work that keep you busy that is why you have time to talk and bomb your brain for nothing

2.You have a family problem even god know about it that you can never change

3. The london you have been staying for five years have much have you send to your poor family in nigeria ?

4. I have been in UK five times and other european countries you set that your foolish ass down in that fucking cold and telling me bullshit

5. I have finish my house and i have 3 powerful cars so call your EFCC to contact me via email ok

5. You way never die you done know waiting go kill you ? You dey talk say your papa and your mama go die anyway make i leave u with your rat brain

[email protected]
Quote:
THUNDER FIRE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. YOUR SYSTEM WILL CRASH BEYOND REPAIR IN THE NAME OF THE ALMIGHTY. SILUKIJA

[email protected]
Quote:
na poverty u go die put.see ur poor location. cele bus stop? shiiit...come make i clean ur life.learn how to talk.foolish lips.

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT, MONKEY DAT FUNK UR MAMA WEY BORN U INFECTED U WITH AIDS. UR DEATH WILL BE IN D NEXT SECOND. ANIMAL.

Quote:
U ARE A LIVING CORPSE, I DO NOT ASSOCIATE OR EXCHANGE IDEAS WITH ANIMALS FULL STOP.

Quote:
WHERE DO U WANT US TO MEET ONE ON ONE, I WANT TO SEND TO D EARLY GRAVE, U HAVE EXPIRED HERE ON D PLANET EARTH

[email protected]
Quote:
Idiot..where did u learn your english, u shameless goat

[email protected]
Quote:
MONKEY!

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION. DEATH WILL KILL YOU THIS YEAR.

[email protected]
Quote:
I feel for u fool

[email protected]
Quote:
THE SAME TOO UUUUUU AND UR FAMILY MY DEAR FOOL.... UR FATHER IS IN A BIG PIT OF HELL FOOL GENERATION

Quote:
THE SAME TO U OOOOOOOO AMEN

Quote:
WOW MR. ENGLISH SAME TO U OOOOOOO UR FATHER AND UR FAMILY

Quote:
WOW BIG MAN, WHY ARE U CRYING FOOL

Quote:
STOP CRYING MR. ENGLISH MAN FOOL FAMILY

Quote:
MR. GOOD ENGLISH ARE U THERE???

[email protected]
Quote:
God will punish your generation bastard.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER... NA U GO DIE THIS NIGHT BEFORE 1:AM.. IDIOT ..GOD GO PORNISH UR GENERATION.. BIG FOOL.. THE SON OF ASHAWO AND DEVIL WORKSHOP..MY GOD IS BIGGER THAN U..

[email protected]
Quote:
UR GENERATION WILL REMAIN FOOL AND COWARD, U WILL NEVE NO PEACE....BACK TO SENDER ALL UR CAUSE.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY ,LOOK AT YOUR FACE LIKE MONKEY FACE, GIVE ME YOUR WIFE , YOUR SISTERS AND YOUR MOTHER ,LET ME FUCK THEM ON YOUR BED ROOM AND GIVE YOU MONEY TO BUY BREAK TO EAT BECAUSE HUNGRY IS NUKING ON YOUR DOOR STEP, SEE YOUR FACE LIKE MONKEY FACE, YOU MUST DIE IN CARD ACCIDENT IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello BIG FOOL,
All you have said are already back to you,because,you are a useless, dump founded, and good for a nothing FOOL who very much is also involved in scam business and,you insult,placing COURSES . Your father,your generation will die in a ghastly motor accident ,which i know,that before the end of this year,you will die a useless death.
I am, a very strong HEAD if you may want to know.NO one that courses me goes free unpunished.Count your self a dead RAT because,you can not escape it this year.STUPID ILLITERATE.

FUCK YOUR MOTHER,FUCK ALL YOUR SISTERS AND YOUR WIFE IF ANY.
YOU MUST BE IN HELL AND BURN TO ACHES THIS YEAR NO CONTROVERSY ON THAT.
NOTE,AS YOU REPLY TO TALK ABOUT ME AGAIN,YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED HERE ON EARTH. YOU HAVE LANDED IN THE LION DANE.

[email protected]
Quote:
nwanne gi choro i su igbo,suo ya ofuma ,akpari zi la ndi igbo,what is awe canbear(ewu gambia)what is ara ga achagi(ara ga agba gi)..............look u dare not cast a n***er in the street the way u just did ,what then do u do with this ya email diplomat paul if not for G,abeg know when u meet a G that knows tha street better before u curse yourself...............

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FADA LAP.YOU GO SEE WETIN GO HAPPEN TO YOYOU DEY TALK TOU.SHEY YOU DEY SMART ABI.YOU KNOW WHO DEY TALK TO? FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
I HAVE COS YOU LIVE FOR EVER AND EVER I DO NOT TAKE THIS AS JOCK ISEEEE ISEEE,

[email protected]
Quote:
you are cursed already cos you dont curse who God has bless.low thinker.product of infidelity

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE REAL THAT HAVE MONEY DON'T TALK THE WAY YOU . HAVE MONEY AND PEOPLE ARE HAVING WITH UR WIFE FOR JUST A TOKEN . LET ME TELL NO BODY IN YOUR FAMILY . YOUR FATHER IS FOOL AND YOUR MOTHER LIKE YOUR WIFE U HAVE GENERATIONAL COURSES FOLLOWING YOU .
COME TO MY CHURCH SCOAN YOU WILL BE SET FREE YOU ARE A BASTARD THAT MAN YOU CALL UR FATHER IS NOT YOUR BIOLOGICAL FATHER . UR BIOLOGICAL IS TRUCK PUSHER FOOL LIKE YOU
AS WELL UR GRAND STOLE GOAT AND HE WAS BEATEN UP HE SUPPOSED TO STAY AT LIST 7OYRS BUT HE DIED YOUNG ASK YOUR FATHER IF HE KNOWS HIS FATHER VERY WELL FOOL LIKE YOU

Quote:
U ARE A BORN FULL AND WRETCHED IDIOT UR FOUR FATHER NEVER ACCEPT LIGHT NO MAN IN YOUR FAMILY . AM A MEMBER OF SYNAGOGUE WHERE THE HIGHEST POWER LIED NOW AM A FOLLOWER OF TB. JOSHUA AND COVERED WITH THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF JESUS .
MIND YOU IS NOT YOUR FAULT FOLLOWING SATAN ITS BECAUSE THE POVERTY IN YOUR FAMILY .
PLEASE TRY AND BE A CHANGE MAN AND FOLLOW CHRIST AND SEE . YOUR MATE ARE LOOKING FOR MEANS TO CHANGE THEIR LIVES IN THE INTERNET AND LOOK HOW FOOLISH YOU AND FOOLISH IS YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER .
THREE MEMBERS OF YOUR ARE BEGGARS . WHEN YOU SEE THEM U USE TO THROW OFF UR FACE AND THEY LOOKS LIKE AND YOUR CHILDREN FOOL MONKEYS ARE BETTER THAN YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
good day and how are you let me tell you, what ever you said against me, is blessing giving to me and and that blessing shell be don in Jesus name amen, read this bible psalms 35, 91, 27,105 and read it ok you will be bless in Jesus name amen

[email protected]
Quote:
May your generation wipe out you full poor man with poor sense may God punish that your mount see before end of this week they will call for buried of your brother and next week Monday you will die by accident and so shall it be you will remain poor all over your life in jesus name Amen

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE AN IDIOT .. U ARE AN OLD CARGO MOTHERFUCKER,, DID U THINK THAT U CAN COMPAY ME WITH U , LISTEN FOOL WE SHAPE N***AS ANI'T SMAILING ,, INTENS OF UR LIFE UR MAMA NO TELL U SAY U NO GET PAPA AND MAMA YOU BE BORN THROWAY NA ...U NO NO ....... LOOK AT U WEY DEY SUCK UR MOTHER ASSHOLE , U BE ILLETRATE, OF CAUSE U KNOW THAT,,,, SO GO TO HELL FOR ALL U CAN SUCKER....

I GO CARRY YOU GIVE MY JUJU U GO SEE....I GO CALL UR SPIRITE FOR ALUZI OGBOGBO THEN AFTER I USE U FOR SERCRIFIED U GO NO HOW TO TALK IN THE OTHER GENERATION..

[email protected]
Quote:
BANK TO SENDER (20TIMES) EZI!!

[email protected]
Quote:
USELESS DEAD MAN YOU WILL DIE OF POVERTY YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBER I WANT TO HELP YOU YOU DO NOT WANT TO HELP YOURSELF FUCK OFF IDIOT FOR YOUR INFORMATION I HAVE ODIECHI SO GO AND DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOU HAVE WRITTEN IN YOUR MAIL WILL COME BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN HUNDRED FOLDS, YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL ON EARTH AND YOU WILL DIE SOON FOR ALL YOUR EVIL. GET LOST SATAN AND ROAST IN HELL WITH YOUR FAMILY.
ONLY FRUSTRATED PEOPLE LIKE YOU HAVE THE TIME TO WRITE SUCH MAILS, IT IS BODLY WRITTEN THAT YOU ARE A FAILURE IN YOUR LIFE AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE GOOD UNTIL YOU DIE SOON.
IDIOT, FOOL, BARSTARD, ANIMAL, FAILURE, DEVIL, SATAN, ALL NA YOUR PORTION. IT WILL ONLY TELL ON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
GET LOST SATAN.
NOTE: I WILL NOT READ YOUR MAIL AGAIN, I WILL ONLY DELETE IT WHEN I SEE IT. SO ALL THESE COURSE CAN DUEL IN YOUR LIFE.

[email protected]
Quote:
folk your family mugu by oloolo nwa otu. go for hell.

[email protected]
Quote:
monkey like u...u nor even sabi speak english...check ur spellings man... fuck offf man

[email protected]
Quote:
OTHERS WILL BE MAKING IT BUT ONLY DISAPOINTMENT WILL BE IN YOUR WAY. YOU ARE TIRED OF THIS WORLD I HAVE SEEN THAT DEATH IS CALLING YOU AND IT IS IN YOUR DOOR YOU CANT ESCAPE IT YOU MUST DIE THIS YEAR

[email protected]
Quote:
All is back to you and your family Yours has beggin now Therefore all is back to you and your fmaily

[email protected]
Quote:
IIF YOU DONT STOP THIS SHIT I WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY WITH BUDDAH THEN WE WILL KNOW THE REAL AGENT OF SATAN ,I HAVE KILLED MANY ALREADY AND STILL WILL BE KILLING IF YOU COME MY WAY BECAREFULL AND STOP SENDING EMAIL TO THIS BOX AM FROM INDIA MIND YOU ASSHOLE

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY GIVE ME YOUR MOTHER, YOUR WIFE OR YOUR SISTERS , LET ME FUCK THEM IN YOUR BEDROOM AND GIVE YOU MONEY TO BUY BANANA TO EAT BECAUSE HUNGRY IS NUKING TO YOUR STEP DOOR ,WHAT EVER YOUR TALKING YOU CAN NOT EAT MY MONEY , EVEN THAT MAN YOUR WORKING I RECEIVE $940 FROM HIM YESTERDAY , NO WAY YOU CAN EAT MY MONEY ANY MORE , SO JUST GIVE ME YOUR MOTHER, YOUR WIFE OR YOUR SISTERS , LET ME FUCK THEM IN YOUR BEDROOM AND GIVE YOU MONEY TO BUY BANANA TO EAT.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCKOFF HOMO BACK TO SEND ONLY ONE BULLET THAT WILL KILL YOU.ARA GA CHAGI B/4 AUGUST.GO TO HELL FUCKING

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck all your gene....u neva see d light of God

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU WEY DEY FIND MUGU NA SO YOU DEY TAKE MAKE MONEY, WRONGS SPELLINGS EVERYWHEREEEEEEEEEEEE MUGU, LONDON MAN WEY NO SABI SIMPLE SPELLINGS.

[email protected]
Quote:
wosrt thing will happens to you if you have ever lied before,bye

Quote:
as you open this mail and read that will be your furneral,bastard fool like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
listen if you can talk to a guy man in this way dont forget all the cause will go back to you read mr fbi

[email protected]
Quote:
stop acting like a small boy, you talk too much.

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender u too will die and all your family will die

[email protected]
Quote:
ur mum go die dis month ur papa nxt month u go die dec 25th all ur family go dis this year no forget to tell ur family this thing when i tell u so oooo. make u know thing ma oo na so life be fool.wait for your mum death dis month.fool

Quote:
like with i tell u before just dey wait for your mum death you fool

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender and na amadioha will strick you down. useless poor mugu like u. GAY looking for samll boys to morlest. ur days re numbered

[email protected]
Quote:
I GO USE U DO RITUAL NOW. LET ME SEE IF YOU GO BRING MONEY. IF U FAIL I GO TRY YOUR MOTHER HEAD FOR THE WORK. I HV SENT UR FAMILY NAME TO THE SHIRNE. FROM NOW OBSTACLE AND HINDRANCE SHALL BE YOUR PORTION AND FAMILY FOR TOUCHING A OOO MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
devil will punish u goat stop sending me mail mugu foolish bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
Mumu. illiterate. cost instead of course. Cafi instead of cafe.u no even near sch gate.ur sch na tv u watch dey enlighten. empty drum. Come 22 Ago palace way by 12pm today.ur a novice.ur reaction tells ur from a poor back ground.u be church rat.u need wait when person go wed na when u go eat.person wey get go free me by now

Quote:
LOL.ur hand dey pain u?u no won cap wettin happen?

Quote:
Abeg no come my house again. you fit come dey beg me everyday, turn to pest. make we meet for Mr. Biggs by dat 12pm. Send me txt by say from 9 or 10am say you don gree to meet with me. no course me abeg for the txt. reserve your course till we see. i hope say no be mouth you dey make. send me txt by that time. no call abeg, i fit dey drive then. make i buy you food then you do dat thing wey u dey shout since.08170833574 or 08023630484. send txt to d two numbers if ur credit reach

Quote:
mumu, no be wettin i ask u. wettin happen if you go gree talk true. mumu, i gave u my number to call call na?u no get credit abi na wettin

[email protected]
Quote:
IF U ARE A MAN TELL ME WHERE TO MEET YOU FACE TO FACE AND U WILL SEE HOW U WILL DIE WITH YOUR MOTHER OPEN YOUR MOTHER YOU SEE THE WAY YOUR MOTHER LOOK?

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE YOUR ENGLISH OLODO....YOUR MAMA.....I NO YOU WELL..U MUST DIE IN THE NEXT 2HOURS

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A REAL FOOL LIKE UR FATHER . UR MATES ARE WORKING OUT MONEY IN THE INTERNET AND YOU ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO INSULT YOU AND YOUR GENERATION . MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU FAMILY AND ALL YOU BROTHERS AND SISTES.

[email protected] HAH! No worries; He wrote June instead of July.
Quote:
WITHIN 7 DAY from today 6/06/13 YOU MUST SURELY DIE IN ACCIDENT, YOU ALONE.

[email protected]
Quote:
i don hear u god wil bless u, any tin u said wil go back to u
gud bye watch ur life from to day,

[email protected]
Quote:
u will soon be sake in that office .u think ur on top of world ,i will deal with u soon because i bank with ur bank .do u know where the money coming from .

ur there making noise .

[email protected]
Quote:
Tribalist chief executive officer of FCMB
do you know Mr.Erastus Akingbola of the defunct Intercontinental bank? You are a criminal(Oyelese) like him,stop pretending to be holier than thou.I reside in UK and I know your obnoxious dealings,bastered tribalist. I will expose you,if you dont take time and publish everything I know about you.You are not worthy to be a chief executive officer of FCMB because you are a born tribalist with useless orientation Be warned!!!

Quote:
Shup my cheat mr Dog.
OYELESE IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY

Quote:
The greatest stupor
Stupor,so you are an impostor.Please forgive me for ever exchanging word(s) with you.

Quote:
OYELESE CALLING SOMEONE A CRIMINAL.HUMMMH OYELESE

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU ASSHOLE FULL OF SHIT IDIOT

Quote:
HAHAHA COME AND BATH MY DOG AND GET PAID 100$ FUCK YOU ASSHOLE HAHAHAHAHA ASSHOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG BOY WHEN THEY USE GMAIL FOR BANK FOOL LIKE YOU SINCE YOU NO WAN LEAN I WILL HACK YOUR SYSTEM NOW AND COLLECT ALL YOUR WORK JUST WATCH...............

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE PIG MAD MAN.
ALL THE BULLSHIT WEY YOU TALK SO NA BACK TO SENDER AND ALL GO HAPPEN TO YOUR OWN LIFE SOON.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MISTERIOS DEATH THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM OUR GRANDMASTER. YOUR SPIRIT WILL REMAIN WITH US WHEN YOU DIED

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender, you will die in accident any thing you think will be back to you in Jesus Name, and God will punish you with your family every time and every day

[email protected]
Quote:
OPENING THE MAIL IS OPENING THE WAY OF YOUR DEATH IT WOULDN'T PASS THIS MONTH, YOU HVE DEFRAUDING PEOPLE SICE BUT HERE IS THE END OF YOUR LIFE, I HAVE SET 3 THING FOR YOU AND YOU WILL CAN'T ESCAPE IT 1 ACCIDENT WILL BE YOUR PORTION AND YOU WILL DIE A SHAMEFUL DEATH, YOU WILL BE BEATING BY PEOPLE WITHOUT NO REASON THE KILL YOU, 3 POISON IT WILL NOT PASS THIS MONTH

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE REAL BIG MUGU SO U STILL GET GRANDMASTER JOIN DS YOUR BLINDNESS. FOR YOUR INFO YOU ARE NOT A GUY . IF U ARE A GUY YOU WILL NOT HAVE GRANDMASTER EKPA LIKE YOU ORUE

[email protected]
Quote:
My God will help U, THANK VERY MUCH

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A MONKEY, HUNGRY GUYMAN, ONYE OWU,

[email protected]
Quote:
U are a poor bragging Pig......i wish i knew what you are saying but I don't, so better get a life and stop using people as excuse to you incompetence.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
You idiot should check email id very well before sending this your idiot mail.you fucker death man go and fuck your father.

[email protected]
Quote:
PLS NEVAR IN UR LIFE DONT EVAR TRY TO SEND ME RUBH THING IN MY EMIL BOX AGEIN IN UR LIFE.....FULK U

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR MAMA TOTO YOU GO PUT YOUR SMALL PENIN INSIDE,FOOLISH BOY LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Foolish poor, demonic fool...You will be impotent before the next 7 working days in Jesus name, AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
God na him go punish u,

For this abomination u dey do, i knw say by nw ur yash don dey lick water or abi drop water. U better change that hole is 4 stooling not dick.

Fuck ur papa yash, and pure sperm 4 him head as dread locks... Ho ho ho ho ho lol.
Chei nwa ewu awu ngbei.

[email protected]
Quote:
you be bastard,may all ur generation perish,mugu for life,na death they wait your full family..

[email protected]
Quote:
your papa go suck your fucking dick ,fool..get a life ..

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
tinnuDnuR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent this to a lad and he replied
Quote:
OLORIBU

and attached 2 porn pics? weird.

Get you behind me satan - V1ncent Ch3ng

Please do not bother to write me as i want you to get a life and advice thomas never to miss an opportunity lkie this in life. - Usm4n H4mza

Closed lad accountsClosed lad accountsUnited StatesNigeriaUnited Kingdom
tinnuDnuR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNE GI YOU MOTHERFUCKER'S CANTER'S FAMILY GO TO HELL AND I WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR SISTER'S ONCE I NEED THEM. NNA GI DARA IBI NNE GI OGBEARA AND GA AJU NNE ONYE TURU IME GI IS ME. SHE IS ALWAYS COME FOR MY BED THE TIME.

[email protected]
Quote:
you canter's felling that you are guy but you are canter's ( 6 to 7 jh) so bye canter's

Please do not bother to write me as i want you to get a life and advice thomas never to miss an opportunity lkie this in life. - Usm4n H4mza

tinnuDnuR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
I am very sorry for your life...You need help...go and see a doctor before it will be madness.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA YOUR PAPA YOUR SISTERS AND BROTHERS AND YOUR DOG IF YOU HAVE ANY ARE FOOLS AND WILL REMAIN FOOLS
I WILL VISIT YOU THIS NIGHT
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FOOOOOOOOL

I replied with another insult I received back, it seems I have really made this lad angry Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Quote:
HEY MORON

WHY DON'T YOU AND YOUR TB JOSHUA GO FUCK YOURSELVES, I AM SURE HE IS ALREADY FUCKING UR ASS FUCKING FAGGOTS
I BET YOUR FATHER WAS A FOOL AT 40 UNTIL HE PASSED ON AS A WRETCH, AND AM SURE THAT WHAT YOU GONNA BE YOU FUCKING ASS WIPE

I AM A BILLIONAIRE AND NOT YOUR TYPE
I VISIT YOU SOON IN YOUR SLEEP AND KILL YOU AFTER CHOPPING YOUR LITTLE ASS LIKE DRUG MONEY BITCH
HAHHAHAHAHAHAH
WATCHOOOUUTUUT

[email protected]
Quote:
vas chieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I like this one, "with hot pepper on your eye"

[email protected]
Quote:

You are a fool at 40, And a full at 40 is a full for ever. No christian will ever insult people he know or not know... I can see that you are possess with 105 demons.... You better tell TB to give you 40 days delivery service, with hot pepper on your eye... And if you are going to the delivery service you should hold your bible so that the 105 demons can leave you..... Dont be shocked and surprise i said 40 days delivery service for you, I said dat because you are a foooooooooool @ 40 IS ONLY 40days DELIVERY SERVICE CAN help you..

[email protected]
Quote:
You want to die......

[email protected]
Quote:
HUNGRY FOOL IDIOT POOR FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
[email protected]

[email protected]
Quote:
same to u

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNE GI YOU MOTHERFUCKER'S CANTER'S FAMILY GO TO HELL AND I WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR SISTER'S ONCE I NEED THEM. NNA GI DARA IBI NNE GI OGBEARA AND GA AJU NNE ONYE TURU IME GI IS ME. SHE IS ALWAYS COME FOR MY BED THE TIME.

Another reply after another insult

Quote:
you canter's felling that you are guy but you are canter's ( 6 to 7 jh) so bye canter's

[email protected]
Quote:
u b idiot

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] sends me a book...
41.71.177.2 / Lagos
Quote:
MARTIN, WETIN I DO U, READ AND RPELY.

U BE GUY MAN AND YOU DEE INSULT WHO YOU NO KNOW, IS THAT HOW YOUR PARENTS TRAINED U, U R MAKING MOUTH THAT U ARE A GRADUATE, DOES GRADUATES TALK LIKE ILLITERATES, U THINK SAY NA ONLY U DON BUILD HOUSE, MY FORMAT WAS NOT EVEN MEANT FOR U, I NEVER REFERRED TO YOU, IF YOU HAVE MISTAKENLY RECEIVED MY FORMAT, THAT DOES NOT GIVE U THE RIGHT TO TALK TO ME IN THAT USELESS MANNER OF URS, YOU MIGHT HAVE BUILT TEN STORY BUILDING, HOW DOES THAT AFFECT ME? BIG BOYS DONT TALK TOO MUCH, 20 CHILDREN CANNOT PLAY TOGETHER FOR 2O YEARS, ALL FINGERS ARE NOT AND MUST NOT BE EQAUL, WE MUST NOT ALL BECOME MILLIONAIRES, SOME WILL MAKE IT IN THOUSANDS, IF YOU ARE A MILLIONAIRE, SOME PEOPLE ARE BILLIONAIRES AND THRILLONAIRES, FUCK U MR. AXE MAN.

NO BE EVERY BODY GO GO SCHOOL, SINCE U SCHOOL, WETIN U DON USE UR CERTIFICATE DO? ME I NO GO SCHOOL,I NO KNOW NOTHING, BUT I NO FIT YAN LIKE U, U TALK LIKE WOMAN, U TALK LIKE FOOL, U TALK LIKE A KID, HABA, BROS, NO BE SOO, I NO KNOW U, U NO KNOW ME, U BEGIN DEE INSULT U, EVEN FOR CANADA WEE U DEE, US TILL B RAT, MEN WEE GET MONEY NO FIT FOLLOW MEN DEE YAN LIKE THIS ONLINE, NA CRAZE DEE WORRRY U ABI THEM SWEAR FOR U, MAKE GOD PUNISH UR MOUTH.

IM A VERY WOSKY VIKING TO DA CUR, SALT COATED, SANKO TESTED, RUGGEDITY PROVED, HAPPY TRIGGER SAILOR AND ARROW ISI NAWA MBE FOR THAT MATTER

AS AXE MAN, HOW MANY TIME U DON FOLLOW GO INITIATION, HOW MANY SCHOOLD U DON GO SET UP NBM, HOW MANY SCHOOLS HAVE U VISITED, HOW MANY MEN U DO FOLLOW FALL, HOW MANY HIT HAVE YOU FOUGHT, HOW MANY TIME HAVE U BEEN DRILLED TURN TURN, HOW MANY TIMES U DON CARRY OUT SUCCESSFUL LOOTING AND HOW MANY TIME U DON THROWAY BECAUSE U DEE VEX, OMO U TOO SMALL, REMEMBER DAT WE NO DEE CARRY EGEDE NACK EGEDE, WE DEE CARRY MMADU NACK EGEDE, I WILL NOT YAB ALL AXE MEN, MOST OF THEM ARE MY GOOD FRIENDS, ASK OF IMO STATE UNIVERSITY AXE MEN LIKE, FUCKING AYAYA, KIRIBOAT, TOMMY, CHYKO, TUPAC, ODIGIMMA, EBIRI, SAMUEL AND KOROKORO, THIS NA AXE MEN WEE ME N THEM DEE DO BUSINESS, FOR LAGOS, PLENTY AXE MEN NO DEE USE ME PLAY, U NO GET MONEY REACH ANY OF THEM I SWEAR, U R JUST AN AYEE, I HAVE AXE MEN WEE I BELEIVE SO MUCH, SO FUCK OFF AND DIE LIKE FOWL.

IM A VERY RUGGED BAGGAR TO DA COOR AND SINCE I BAG UP, NO AXE MAN DON EVER TRY TO CHALLENGE ME, MY FAMILY NA AXE MEN FULL AM, NO ONE CAN EVEN DO WHAT I HAVE DONE, THEY KNOW BETTER, IF YOU WANT, I CAN GIVE U THEIR NUMBERS, BUT ITS OF NO USE, THEY ARE ALL RICHER THAN YOU, THEY ARE THE REAL AXE MEN, YOU ARE JUST AN ORDINARY AYEEE, PUSSY CAT LIKE YOU

SEE UR HEAD, YOU NEVER EVEN MARRY TALK MORE OF HAVING KIDS, IVE BEEN FEEDING KIDS FOR OVER 9 EYARS NOW AND MY LITTLE AGE IS 30 YEARS, ME AND U R NOT COMPETING, YOU MIGHT BE RICHER THAN ME, BUT YOU ARE JUST RICH, I WANNA BE WEALTHY, ANYONE CAN WAKE UP TO BE RICH BUT IT TAKES A DECADE FOR A MAN TO BE WEALTHY.

I FEEL LIKE TYING YOUR HAND TO YOUR LEGS, THEN PUT IN A LONG SCREW DRIVER FROM ONE OF YOUR EARS AND HIT IT WITH A HEAVU SLEDGE HAMMER.

AS OF 2001 I DO DEE EUROPE WITH MY OWN MONEY, AS AT 2003 I DON DRIVE MY FIRST CAR, AS OF 9 YEARS AGO, I DO MARRY BEGIN BORN PIKIN, WHO B U, AS OF 4 YEARS AGO, I DON ALSO BUILD HOUSE FOR VILLAGE, I DEE DRIVE MOTOR, I GET BETTER HOUSE.

BUT I KNOW, NO MATTER WHAT YOU, NO B EVERYBODY WEE GO LIKE U, EVEN IF U B THE WORLD BEST SOME PEOPLE GO DEE CALL YOU OLUKU, BUT I KNOW SAY WHO CHINEKE DON BLESS, NO MAN, NOT EVEN A BASTARD RAT LIKE U CAN CAUSE, I NO NEED TO RUSH, COS I DEE TAKE AM BY FORCE, OMO NA GOD... THIS WAS SAID BY DUNCAN MIGHTY, SO FUCK OFF LITTLE BOY, ASK ANY OF YOUR FRIEND SAY WETIN U WRITE ME WETHER E GOOD OR BAD, THEM GO TELL U SAY NA U FIND TROUBLE, I DEE SEND THUNDER TO YOU RIGHT NOW, MAKE HIM BLASTER U, BURN U AND ROAST U ALIVE.

CHAIIII, OMO U DON MAKE ME VEX, IF TO SAY I KNOW U, I FOR USE OPC COME TIE U THIS MORNING, FLOG AYEE COMMOT FOR YOUR LIFE, U R NOTHING BUT A SNITCH AND A BEAST.

I FEEL LIKE BEHEADING YOU AND USE YOUR SKULL AS A BASTARD TO DRINK YOUR BLOOD AND PANAMA WILL BE MY FINAL DESTINATION AS ODIN HAVE PROMISED ME THAT I WILL ALWAYS DRINK WITH THE SKULL OF THE BASTARDS AXE MEN.

DIE IT, U R JUST A COMMON MUGU, U NO SABI TALK AT ALL, I FEEL LIKE FUCKING YOUR MUM IN YOUR PRESENCE AND BURST ALL HER FUCKING HOLES WHILE U WATCH ME DIG IT DEEP INTO HER ASS, FOR YOU, I WILL ONLY SAY MAY GOD PUNISH YOU FOREVER, U R JUST A COMMON AXE MAN, U NEVER REACH ANYTHING, IF I CATCH UR KIND PERSON, I GO ROB U, FUCK UR WIFE, AND START BEHEADING YOUR FMAILY MEMBERS ONE AFTER D OTHER WHILE U WATCH, THEN USE A HAMMER TO FINISH UP YOUR HANDS SO THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE A HAND TO TYPE THIS NONSENSE BELOW AND WILL ALSO CUT OF YOUR TOUNGE AND MAKE U GO MAD.

BASTARD, OTU GBAWAKWA NNE GI.

I KNOW SAY NA ONLY IBO MAN LIKE U GO TALK THIS RUBBISH, I AM A COMPLETE PRINCE OF IGBO LAND, OWERRI IS THE MOST RUGGED TOWN U CAN ASK QUESTIONS, NO TOWN LIKE OWERRI AT THIS MOMENT, IF I CATCH U ANYTIME, I SWEAR I GO MAKE U BELEIVE, BUT I NO FIT SEE ANIMAL LIKE U, WETIN I WAN USE U DO, NA ONLY TO KILL U THROWAY, U NO MAKE SENSE WHERE I DEE, I BETTER PASS U, U FIT HOLD MONEY PASS ME, BUT I GO LIKE KIDNAP UR KIND PERSON FOR KILLING NO B FOR MONEY.

PLEASE, IF YOU LIKE URSELF, DO NOT INSULT GUY MEN AGAIN, DO YOUR BUSINESS AND LEAVE GUY MEN ALONE, NO ONE IS LOOKING FOR BLACK MAN MONEY, ME I NO DEE DO LOCAL, NA INTERNATIONAL I DEE DO, EVERY MAN DEE FIND SOURCE OF LIVING, OUR COUNTRY NO GOOD AND NA IBO MAN LIKE U NA HIM MAKE AM B LIKE THAT, STAY OUT OF INTERNET OR U RUN UR SHOW AND GET OFF THERE,

MY CONTACTS FOR CANADA, U NO GET SHI SHI REACH ANYONE OF THEM, AS LONG AS I AM ALIVE, U NO BE DAT KIND MILLIONAIRE, I NO KNOW UR POCKET AS E BE, BUT I NO SEND U, NA UR MONEY, NA UR POCKET D MONEY DEE, I NO USE AM GET HOPE GOD HAS BEEN MY PROVIDER, SO LET ME BE MR. ASSHOLE.

NEVER EVER EVER TRY TO GET BACK HERE, IF NOT, WATCH THAT LORRY PASSING BY AS IT WILL CRUSH YOU INTO PIECES AND NO ONE WILL RECOGNIZE U AGAIN, STAY OFF IF YOU NO WAN DIE NOW, BECAUSE MY MIND IS BITTER NOW AND I CAN THINK UR DEATH FROM HERE, IF YOU LIKE, FROM OKIJA OR INDIA, FACE DEE FEAR FACE, WITCH DEE FEAR WITH, I SWEAR, UR WITCH OR WIZARD GO TELL U MAKE U NO TRY DAT MAN ANYTIME.

U AN FOLLOW A VERY RUGGED BAGGAR LIKE ME DEE TALK BULLSHIT, MAKE THUNDER FIRE U AND YOUR GENERATION, U GO DIE AND UR MONEY U NO GO KNOW AS E TAKE WAKA, U R A COMPLETE BASTARD, I NO SEND U, IF I SEE YOU AROUND ME, I GO BLOW U, BEHEAD U AND MAKE SURE YOU NO DEE THIS EARTH AGAIN.

LEKWE NUM ONYE ARA, U WAN INSULT UR FATHER, UR MOTHER,WERE, OBO IYA LA IYAII OTOBIJU, OBO IYA, OKO BABAE ORILANLA, MAKE GOD OF OKIJA STRIKE STROKE ENTER UR LIFE, MAKE HIM NO KILL U, MAKE U USE UR TWO BLIND EYES SEE WETIN UR MOUTH CAUSE FOR YOU.

OKOKO, ATURU DI KA GI, IDIOT, TRY AM NEXT TIME MAKE GOD PUNISH UR LIFE FOR U, ASSWIPE.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

tinnuDnuR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow you really had him torqued up!

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
hahahahaha you never see any thing, God have already punished your entire family, wwewewewe wowowowowowow hahahaha

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
VILLAGE MUGU WHO ARE U?? MONKEY U ARE EATING U MAMA FOOD U NOW HAVE MOUTH, I NOT BLEME U A BIG FOOL, VILLAGE BOY I DON'T HAVE TIME WITH A POOL PERSON LIKE U.
U CAN SEE U SELF WITH U FATHER AND MOTHER

MONKEY.

And another reply from [email protected]... Laughing

Quote:
hahahahah wowowowo which of your god did you have God? BIGGGGGGGGGGGG IDIOT, keep on waiting for that of your god and rust where you are looking for what is not belongs to you, EZI, ANIMAL

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
please who are you becouse i dont really know if you are a mad man or what did you know me?how did you get my email?and where did you come from i am in Egypt and where are you please tell how tell meet you as you said

[email protected]
Quote:
I beg you for the last time you joker quiet emailing me

[email protected]
Quote:
ur mum do die beacause i tell u say she go die oo call ma first make u see she don die sorry oooooooooooo take heart my guy your mum don die so talk heart

[email protected]
Quote:
na every day i de die hahahahahaahahah bastard like

[email protected]
Quote:
Idiot wen nor know how to spell,Nor send me useless mail again

[email protected]
Quote:
u dey koli
i go hack ur email if u dnt take ur time.God punish u ad ur family

[email protected]
Quote:
What are u talking about,this yahoo plus boy

[email protected]
Quote:
IS REMAINING 4DAY FOR YOU TO DIE, JUST WATCH AND SEE.

[email protected]
Quote:
all your family will die

[email protected]
Quote:
U b fool.u no fit read ur spellings.christmas goat

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL N*&^% BOUNCE WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOUR *DELETED* IS IN NIGERIA
I CAN BUY YOU AND YOU DEAD FATHER *DELETED*

[email protected]
Quote:
ogun kill u nd ur full life......ogun kill u nd ur full life......ogun kill u nd ur full life......ogun kill u nd ur full life......ogun kill u nd ur full life......ogun kill u nd ur full life......ogun kill u nd ur full life......ogun kill u nd ur full life......ogun kill u nd ur full life......ogun kill u nd ur full life......ogun kill u nd ur full life......ogun kill u nd ur full life......ogun kill u nd ur full life......ogun kill u nd ur full life......ogun kill u nd ur full life......ogun kill u nd ur full life......ogun kill u nd ur full life......ogun kill u nd ur full life......ogun kill u nd ur full life......ogun kill u nd ur full life......ogun kill u nd ur full life......ogun kill u nd ur full life......ogun kill u nd ur full life......ogun kill u nd ur full life......ogun kill u nd ur full life......ogun kill u nd ur full life......ogun kill u nd ur full life......ogun kill u nd ur full life......ogun kill u nd ur full life......ogun kill u nd ur full life......ogun kill u nd ur full life......ogun kill u nd ur full life......ogun kill u nd ur full life......ogun kill u nd ur full life......ogun kill u nd ur full life......ogun kill u nd ur full life......

Quote:
i dnt think you went to school talk less of been in uniben .....because if you went to my great uniben, you nor go deh tlk like big fool you are ....stupid aye boy.......do before you think
orientation weh you get.....e b lik say na drink weh you drink on una 7/7/7/ day deh worry you small brain ......

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU NAH HIM U B, CHECK MY IP MAKE U SEE WERE I DAY FOR WRITE YOU SO, OMO NIJA, E DON TAIL I PASS YOU, ODOYO, U B LOCUST AND YOU DAY SMELL, CRAZY BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAH HOHOHO< HAHAHAHAH HOHOHO. DONT WORRY I WILL LIVE THIS GAME FOR YOU AND YOU WILL DIE IN 419, EZI

Quote:
Mr, diplomat you dont even know who was your balogical father. hahahah hohohohooooooooooooooooooo, you dont talk what you have but what you have talk hiself.hahahahaahh hoooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
broda we nor dey quarrel my guy... add me make we reason [email protected]

[email protected]
Quote:
hehehehehe a tea kettle calling a pot black. I am mature enough to restrain myself from being a cheap fool like you.

You are a cheat calling another cheat a fool.who is the big fool then?Whoever you are my friend,i wish you luck in your own game.Thank God you are at home browsing rather than the street cafe.Every con man wants to stay at home and browse.

My regret is dat you are either a kid to curse who you dont know or you are a big fool to assume what you are not.

GOOD LUCK.

[email protected]
Quote:
Lol.Check ur grammar.idiot.keep writting out ur sense.I wonder who has ur time.stop begging for recognition n huzzle hard 2 feed ur peeps

[email protected]
Quote:
BRO YOUR WORK NA TO DEY INSULT UR NAIJA BRODAS ONLINE?........NA WA OOOOOOOO SORRY MR.PASTOR

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY OGUN THEY KILL YOUR PAPA, WAITING THEY DO YOU, IF YOU EVER SEND ME ANYMORE EMAIL I GO MAKE SURE SAY YOU GO DIE, BASTARD CHILD

[email protected]
Quote:
You are an idiot, you the know the value of my proposal

[email protected]
Quote:
miflow no be so.and no be u take make m come dy were u dy 2day.so make i reson give u 1 OT (no 1 kwns 2morrow)so make u no dy cause men e no bam.egede man....NBM NA WORLD WIDE......ONE LOVE......MIFLOW.......DODOSS

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU ARE NOT A BIG GAOT I WILL TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE A BIG COW AND IDIOTS... FOOL @40 MUGU... BEAST... NEVER DO WELL IN LIFE.... DEVIL INCANATE...YOU CAN NOT EVEN WRITE MY FRIEND
YOU ARE A BASTARD
YOU SAID YOU GRADUATED FROM UNIBEN LOOK AT YOUR SPELLINGS
YOU BIG FOR NOTHING IDIOT
YOU ARE ELEKUKU

[email protected]
Quote:
U be ovoko, why u dey met 4 were u dey, abi u don tire for life? let me know if u need finance that making talking as if no tomorrow for ur life, tell me ur problem let me contribute little assistant to ur life
Are u normal so, great men don't talk the way u talk

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A FOOL JUST LIKE UR POOR FATHER
SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER TO A FOOL LIKE YOU. YOU ARE REAL LIKE YOUR RETCHED FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:
The only reason why I will reply you is that you mentioned two things

1. Black Axe.

2. you have just collected anoda mtcn.

You no be Egede, you be better Obote to dey course me like that. You wey be Nigerian dey talk like this, you for stay here make money as e easy reach Corner Bam like you. You be gorkinson wey dey Gork scatter.

Bastard JEW.

[email protected]
Quote:
MR.STRONG MAN TAKE MY NUMBER CALL IF U CAN AND TELL ME MORE ABOUT NBM +918800543742

[email protected]
Quote:
OSHU NNEGI OMUWA LA NNEGI OMUGI

[email protected]
Quote:
U SHOULD BE ASHAME OF URSELF , IDIOT ? THAT ALL I HOPE U UNDERSTAND ? STUPID

[email protected]
Quote:
I NO KNOW YOU TOO BUT I NOR KNW WHY U SEND ME THIS KIND MESSAGE ANY WAY CLEAR ROAD TOO MY EGEDE BRODA

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE FOOL I AM TOO BUSY TO EVEN CHECK OR READ REBOUND CURSES ON YOUR HEAD SO TAKE THIS I HEAR BYE PRONOUNCE UNDER THE PROPHECIES OF THE WORDS OF THE LIVING OR DEAD FROM TODAY ANDNNOW IF YOU WILL NOT STOP I WILL TELL YOU THE SON OF WHOM I AM YOU WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE, YOUR DAYS SHALL BE MISREY, AND YOU SHALL NOT SEE THE SUN AGAIN AND I SPEAK NOT OF MY WORDS BUT OF THE ALMIGHTY THAT WHOSOEVER SHALL STAND FOR THIS SAKE SHALL FALL IN NO TIME TAKE IT FROM ME AND KEEP YOUR DIRTY SMELLING GOMORIAH ACT AND SELF TO YOUR SELF BEFORE THE WRAT OF GOD FALL ON YOU DONT MISTAKE THIS AS YOU THINK YOU HAVE FOUND SOMBODY U MATE YOU ARE WASTING TIME PLAYING ON ONLINE THIS IS FAR BEYOND MAY UROKWAIGBO DECEND ON YOU FROM TODAY AS FAR AS I SPEACK SO SHALL IT BE I NEVER WANTED TO DO THIS BUT IT IS WHAT YOU DESERVE IDION IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYBODY TO SEND MAILS TO WONT YOU SAVE YOUR TIME IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE 2 HHEADS SEND ME YOUR HOME ADDRESS NOW LET IT BE ONLY WHAT YOU WILL SEND AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPON TO YOU ANYWAY ALL YOUR MAILS ARE ALREADY IN THE PROPER PLACE BE RUNING HANDS WILL GET ON YOU SOON SON OF A MAGGOT

[email protected]
Quote:
abakriya, u wan dieeeeee

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR FULL FAMILY NA FOOL MUMU PEOPLE SUFFER KILL YOU AND YOUR MAMA AND PAPA MUGU FAKE GUY

and

Quote:
MUMU PIKIN

[email protected]

Quote:
NA YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER GO DIE FULL

[email protected]

Quote:
UR MAMA TO TO OKAY

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE AN IDIOT BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO HISTORY.

And last but not least - I seem to have found a friend. Laughing

[email protected]

Quote:
HAHAHAHAAH,WOWOWOWOW, YOUR ARE A BIG IDIOT, ANIMAL WHO DONT HAVE PARENT. YOU ,UST TRACK AND SUFFERED YOU VERY SOON SO THAT YOU SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO YOUR SILF.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
NA MUMU , MUGU BIG TIME YOU BEE,,YOU DON DEY WASTE YOUR TIME.SEARCH BIG BOYS MAKE WE TEACH YOU GAME THEN SHON DEY JOKE..MUMU BIG TIME YOU BE..LOL

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE YOUR LIFE FOR GUTA,YOU ME OZUOR,NOR WORRY I GO GET BACK TO YOU SOON

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU CALL YOURSELF A GUYMAN, LOOK AT YOUR LIFE, YOU WILL DIE THIS YEAR I PROMISE YOU AND IT WILL BE BY ACCIDENT. YOU ARE INSULTING YOUR DEAD FATHER AND MOTHER. YOU GENERATION WILL DIE YOUNG INCLUDING YOU. DEVIL WILL PUNISH YOUR GENERATION. SON OF A BITCH. YOU CAN'T EVEN WRITE GOOD ENGLISH ILLITERATE FOOL. YOU ARE VERY LUCKY I DON'T KNOW YOUR NAME, I WOULD HAVE SHOWED YOU LITTLE OF WHAT I MEAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck you and fuck your mother and fuck all your families god will forgive that is all i can afford you wile i don't know what i have done wrong with you so fuck and go and fuck your mother.?Your MOTHER BE GOAT AND YOU BE SHEEP SO GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER DURING MMANKA SHEGE WAWA ANDURIWA

[email protected]
Quote:
I have a degree in Mechanical Engineering for real. pls if you have a career job, link me up. this is my 4th year after graduation. If you have so much money like you said, pls give me a little, it will help a great deal.

Furthermore, be kind to all with ur wealth. the World is a small place. money is not resident in any Man's pocket. It may be ur turn today. Tomorrow is another person's turn.

Have a nice day,

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR MAMA AND PAPA YOUR ENTIRELY NA DOG FUCK YOUR MAMA CON BORN YOU, E BE LIKE YOU NO DEY FEAR, IF YOU KNOW ME FEAR NO LET YOU TRY ME, BUT MAIN WHILE WATCH YOUR MOUTH MAKE YOU NO DIE WITHOUT REASON JUST PIECE OF ADVICE FOR YOU.

SO MUCH 2 DO

[email protected]
Quote:
MA GUY U DON DO MISTAKE .. NA WRONG RECIPIENT YOU CONTACT..GO FIND WHO WANT SPOIL YOUR JOB..U KNOW MONEY..SEARCH ME REAL GH ON FACEBOOK YOU GO KNOW MONEY.. NO BEEF..

[email protected]
Quote:
your papa who the hell are u. do u really know who u r talking too.... how much u get?
you never reach. empty barren with empty threat. fuck ur families ashole. na ur papa b d maga? whye u wan die. there are lot of fishes in the river. moron

[email protected]
Quote:
May God give you mama strange death and many you never be someone in your life and you know go become someone in life

[email protected]
Quote:
HEY BINGO U NO GET LEVEL... I DE DO OIL SCHEME BIZ. I GET MONEY PASS UR PAPA... U WHEY DE LIVE UNDER UR PARENT ROOF. COME SEE ME HOUSE FOR AJAH... I SWEAR MUGU U DE USE HUMMER DE HAPPY LOL.... I GET POCHE,I GET X6. U DE DO EFCC WORK U NOT FIT CREAT UR WEBSITE. LEARNE. I WISH MAKE WE MEET U GO BOW FOR ME. I B OKE IRA BOIYA WHEY BUM. U GO DIE AND I B OMO OGUN YORUBA BOI. I NO REACH. BESIDE I DONT KNOW UR MAGA. I HAVE OF PAYING CLIENT ..U WHEY WAN DIE BCOS OF ONE FISH HA! !! !!!. SO WHO B FOOL? U DONT KNOW ME I DONT KNOW U...SO HOW COME U DE CLAIM RIGHT WHEY B UR PAPA HEIR. I BELIEVE U B 1 YAHOO BOI WHEY DON ROST FOR STREET. U SELF REASON U JUST CONTACT ME WHEY B SAY I DONT KNOW YOU.... GIVE ME ANSWER WHO B FOOL? U NO GET LEVEL. STUPID. I BELIEVE SAY U B DROP OUT STUDENT OR TOUT WHEY DE DO YAHOO.... IDIOT.... R U A LEARNE?

[email protected]
Quote:
Lol Try and Big up man...you are not but a fucking pig..xoxoxoxoxo...........wow son of bitch like you show up mann if you re up to the task coward of a monkey

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
CONTAINER GO KILL YOUR GENERATION

[email protected]
Quote:
Your thinking ! is just a kind words. Fool ! of you all Families. I have said for a Long Time, that your Father is Pastor but he is not called from God that is the reason he is duping people in his Church and Finally I will soon report him in the Police Office for his deceiving his Sister from their Husband none his Sister want to respect her Husband but very soon and death will carry you people all.

SOOOOOOOON YOU TO DIE,

[email protected]
Quote:
Young man who is making you cry? take is easy am sure he will stop beating you soon...lol

[email protected]
Quote:
na ogun go killl ur generation .......

[email protected]
Quote:
goat
idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
Ive di na Aguleri ye Egbu gi nime Aronwa idiot
Nna Aro Amaerulu na Aro Umunnoke ga egbu gi na ime onwa ekeresimesi makana ibu Ezigbo Onuku

[email protected]
Quote:
OTUTUNZU, IS NOT WORKING AGAIN, THE WISE GUYS IN AGULARI HAVE SEAL IT SINCE, YOU STILL BE MUGU.

[email protected]
Quote:
as frustration dey follow u now, so shall it continue in ur life

[email protected]
Quote:
Na that your god that i don't know will punish you if you see such message why don't you delete it mush you show you slef fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
anyi ibu animal, hapunum aka. why are u disturbing yourself so much, shabi u call urself a guyman, then behave as one and let me be. did I fuck ur mother or what?

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a bloody fool that is why all of you are into 419 business because you refuse to go to school. You are all JUJU worshipers and you forget that there is GOD one day that ARUSI that you trust will kill you on ORE ROAD BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
NWE NNE KPACH ANYA, becare full.A bu onye aguleri.aha mu bu ajionwe, onye eziaguleri.

[email protected]
Quote:
ARO AMAERULU NA ARO UMUNNOKE GA EGBU UMUNNA GI NINE, EZI. OTU UVIO UMOLUMU GABIA BILI NA EZINU UNO NNAGI, IDIOT.
YOU BETTER KEEP QUIT IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. EZI

Quote:
PIG YOU ARE NOT EVEN STAYING IN BETTER AREA, LOOK AT YOUR MOUNT CALL ME, YOUR MOTHER CALL YOU, IDIOT.

Quote:
WOW, KAI, I AM VERY SORRY YOU CAME INTO THIS JOB LATE, NOTHING FOR YOUOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU BETTER FIND SOME THING TO BE DOING ATLEAST TO BE EATING FOOD BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO LUCKKKKKKKKKKKK

[email protected]
Quote:
AGULERI PEOPLE IS THE MOST FULLISH PEOPLE I KNOW IN NIGERIA, THAT IS WHY YOUR FOOL EVEN IDIGO FAMILY ARE ALSO FOOLISH, FOOLISH AGULRI MUGU

bow_down [email protected] continues to write...
Quote:
IGBO FOOL GO UR VILLAGE AND TAP PALM WINE , THE MOST RETCHED TRIBE IN NIGERIA NOTHING YOU PEOPLE CAN PRODUCED IN THE GNDP FOOL FOR EVER PLEASE TRY AND HANG YOUR SELF TO DEATH AND IN ORDER YOU YOU TO BE COUNCIL OUT OF THE POOR TRIBE AND PEOPLE.
POOR LIKE YOUR PARENT

Quote:
O BOY GO HANG YOUR SELF POOR IGBO PEOPLE SURFER TRIBE OF NIGERIA OYEMBURU TOILET SUCKER , WILL BIRO PUSHER STUPID TRIBE. GO AND COUNT THE TEN RICHEST NIGERIA AND SEE IF IGBO MAN FOOLISH AND POOR TRIBE THE MOST BACKWARD IN EDUCATION. FOOL

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fats continues to try to get the last word in...
[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE REAL FOOL LIKE UR PAPA INSTEAD OF U TO GO LEARN HAND LIKE PANEL BEATER , OR OMOLANKE TRUCK PUSHER . YOU CONTINUE TO SIT AT THE INTERNET INSULTING YOUR SELF . THIS WAS THE BEHAVIOR OF YOUR FATHER INSTEAD OF HIM WORKING AT HIS TIME HE STARTED PLAYING DRAFT AND TELLING STORY . WHEN THEM MARRIED YOUR MOTHER COME FROM THE VILLAGE NO BE SMALL FORK WE FORK HER .
SO TEI NA YOUR MAMA MOUTH I HOO HOO NWANEMO BECAUSE OF 50K U SCATTERED ALL MY YASH FOR GROUND I NO SAY YOU STILL .NA MY HUSBAND WHEN NO SERIOUS FOR WHICH IS YOU FATHER EWU IGBO.
MUMU LIKE YOU LIKE FATHER LIKE SON

Quote:
EWU IGBO WHY I HAVE NOT SEE YOUR REPLY AS USELESS AS YOU AND UR TRIBE GOV.FASHIOLA IS NOW DEPORTING ALL IGBO PEOPLE FROM LAGOS WHERE ARE U KNOW NATURAL SLAVE , HAUSA GO PURSUE IGBO YORUBA GO PURSUE IGBO RIVERS THEY PURSUE IGBO EVERY DAY WHY BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO ECONOMY VALUE AT ALL BIG AND PLENTY FOR NOTHING PEOPLE EWU IGBO

[email protected]
Quote:
i must to trace you to show you am a real nigeria man, since you believe you are a man. i will fuck you up i promise.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE AN IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
U RE A BIG FOOL AND A DISGRACE TO UR GENERATION. CALL ME IF YOU WANT Tel: +974-770 01639

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy how are you doing just reading you mail now. Let work together incase you have confirm work.
Cheers.

[email protected]
Quote:
it will not be well with you soul and your entir life

[email protected]
Quote:
OLODO.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are the biggest fool

[email protected]
Quote:
may dead visit you and your family in Jesus name Amen

[email protected]
Quote:
You will not see if you wish bad, only word for you...

[email protected]
Quote:
OGUN KILL ALL YOUR GENERATIONS AS I DE TYPE THOIIS MASAGE WITH PIAN IF YOUR PAPA BORN YOU WELL GIVE ME ANY LOCATION FOR NIGER IF I NO KILL YOU FOR BROAD DAY LITE CALL ME SAY I NO BE CONFIRM, IF YOU MIND CARRY AM GIVE ME CONPASS ,UNA YOUR SCOLL WILL ROLL AND I WILL DELIVER IT TO MY SCOLL EXECUTIONER WHO LEAVES WHERE THERES ALLWAYS WAHALA, GUY YOU DE ONE CHANCES MABASY.

GIVE ME COMPASS ANY WHERE I GO SHOW YOU WATIN I DE MADE OFF.
YAHOO NA MAKE PERSON LIKE ME NEVER DIE CURES AM I A FUCLING HIGH WAY ROBBER I WI LL LIKE TO SEE YOU IF YOU CAN GIVE YOUR PAPA COMPASS COME FESTAC OR AGBOJU OR ANY WHERE IN NIJA OR UK USA CHINA CONTACT TO SMOKE YOU ASHHHHHHH ASHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[email protected] Question the Henny Youngman of mugus
http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=73972
Quote:
hahahahaahah,heheheheheh, really.
Your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory,You must have been born on a highway cuz thats where most accidents happen, I hear when you were a child your mother wanted to hire somebody to take care of you, but the mafia wanted too much.If you really want to know about mistakes you should ask your parents.

When you were born, the police arrested your dad, the doctor slapped your mom, animal control euthanized your brother, and A&E made a documentary that saved your life.

Dont not make mout of where you are but how well OK EZI BIDA.
Ibu anu npama IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy go to hell n stop writing ‎‎ass hole. u can't even write gd english. ur already coursed. illiterate

Quote:
Na wa 4 u dis ass hole.how I wished I could see wat specie of animal u will luk like. ur so jobless. abeg free me and face ur fustrated life.e be like say client never write u since na em mak u won excercise ur rotten brain. which sch u go wey u no fit write better english. I non be maga and no be me cause ur problems. abeg go die for bush beast or go find person wey go fuck ur ass or u sleep wit ur mum as u be goat.idiot

Quote:
Ewu gambia.OO

[email protected]
Quote:
Your Sister which I married from you people is 100% harlot and her Senior Brother is a Coward Pastor who did not using his brain to do something

All your Families is Harlot ,following every man who just take money from Western Union, money go call your Sister and all of your Families and the hungry Pastor K.A and I will soon publish you people name here in Ghana.

Carry Go , I am expecting your hot mail and news ,

Quote:
Your Families is a Fool and your Father is Pastor not call by God.

Your Words is of no meaning.

Idiot
Bye

[email protected]
Quote:
Oh My Goodness,is better you go back to school,

be wise.

[email protected]
Quote:
Who be this self? I da nigeria you da talk about say I da an. Other country? I da ekpoma edo state for nigeria so I nor no you may be you enter the wrong email I da receive your email since I nor do person bad so why you just day insult me now?

I da ekpoma ali street abeg check this email address well ok.

Thank you broda God bless you
John pedro Loans Company LTD

[email protected]
Quote:
For you to send me this kind of message, a fellow guy like me, you will never find favor in your entire life.
You are your love once will die strange death.

[email protected]
Quote:
you said what you want the person's life is not in your hand ok

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY DO YOU FOOL YOURSELF AS OLD AS YOU ARE FOOL, ITS LIKE YOU DO NOT HAVE SOMETHING ELSE TO DO THAN CREATING BOXES ALL THE TIME AND INSULT PEOPLE YOU DO NOT KNOW , IDENTIFY YOURSELF IDIOT AND LET ME TELL YOU ONE YOU DO NOT , PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THOSE THAT THE MADE THIS QUATATION, IF MEN WHERE GOD AND I THANK GOD THAT BUNCH OF IDIOTS LIKE YOU ARE NOT GOD AND ALL YOU SAID TO ME WITHOUT ANY COS WILL GO BACK TO YOU AND SO SHALL IT BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT WICKED FOOL.BASTARD GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER AND I WILL CALL YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
Na u be BASTARD because u no get papa and mama again
See u when get level na make u dey talk like fool, if people scam u na me do am? And buy the way how much u get self proor man,mama toto and
u be big fool like ur papa goat like u animal

[email protected]
Quote:
let me reply for once, it is a pity that u dont know me nd yet say too many tins like a kid, see u r swearing with the name of God for maga that is not your father or mother.

you want God to help you in this case while u r stealing other peoples money, wait till what you said happens to me if not u will be deported and rot in jail.

if i must what is the name of your client that i stole so that i can help arrange it back for you so that you dont kill yourself for nothing, i wish u all the best brother or sister.

[email protected]
Quote:
you nor get work of to say you get work you fill nor day do all this thing i nor get your time BOY i day work so move small BOY your mama TOTO FUCK UP BOY BOYBOYBOYBOYBOYBOYBOYBOYBOYBOYBOYBOYBOYBOYBOY

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy are big fool, it seem that you don't have anything doing, God don't answer foolish prayer like yours idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
Your frustrated, your reply show everything about you, you need proper Education, frustration comes once you have fail and i saw failure in your face and your reply, no need to ask someone to die while your already dead, call me for help, +85269373140 , i shall remove you from your poverty if your still alive.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are very stupid man. You intended calling Ogboni and you called Ogbino. Don't you see that you don't even know where you have gone to. But let me tell you. Don't call Ogboni name again of which my mother is the Highest woman fellow within my region. If you don't want us to do the business you go to hell. I don't bloody care cos u don't even know who u are cursing. Now, let all the temple staff always ring on your head. Let Ogbondu follow your generation so that they will be smelling around. To hell with your generation.

Quote:
MR. FRANK OGOGORROW. MAY YOUR BROTHER AND SISTER DIE AS AM STOPPING TO WRITE TO YOU FOOL. Even English you can speak. Now receive every curse you lay on your behalf. Adoni, He pho, He Joe. The mouth of elders has speaking....Die today for wishing me death. May your generation never see road to this work. Ajani, Ibobo, Omambala, Otu-uvio Umuelem, Amuzi-iyi, Udude-Onogu....may you follow this man without petty for he have committed abomination......teri landed

[email protected]
Quote:
ekpu nne gi gbawa there, u fucking bastard
back to sender, u satanic idoit

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE REAL FOOL LIKE YOUR PAPA MUGU U STILL THEY FULL UR SELF 4 INTERNET UR MATER NO BE WETING SURPRISED ME LIKE FATHER LIKE SON. YOU ARE PLANNING TO COME AND ME WHILE MY HAUSA GATE MAN THEY YOUR WIFE THEY DO NONSENSES, YOU ARE VERY MAN ONLY AKPU ALONE YOUR WIFE DON OPEN TOTO FOR GROUND NO CHOICE . GO LEARN WORK FULL MUMU MUGU PIKIN

[email protected]
Quote:
AGENT OF SATAN MAY GOD HAVE MASS UPON YOU OKAY

[email protected]
Quote:
confess your sin now or you die in 3 days now

[email protected]
Quote:
big fool,

[email protected]
Quote:
just watch out and see ur how ur down fall will start .in less dan two week u will have not again to acct of. only den will u kwn the kind of pson u are cause all dis while.

[email protected]
Quote:
Both you and your family are all fools. You are even the biggest fool I have ever met online.It's illiteracy and poverty that is your problem.

[email protected] 41.216.50.180/Benin
Quote:
FUCK YOU DICK HEAD, LOL WHEN DOG CRIES, I WILL FUCK YOUR ASS AND PUSH YOU TO THE WALL UNTIL YOU SEE YOUR FUCKING PERIOD, SO YOU CALL THIS A TREAT? FUCK OFF SCUMB MSCHWEE YOU SCAMMER, SATAN WILL TREAT YOUR FUCK UP YOU ASS HOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
You suppose to kill in hunting, hahahahah, you and your satan i have power more that both of you, both agant and boss. ZOMBIE MAN, follow follow.

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender, you will die die die before me, the lord i serve will kill you for me.

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU IS UR REAL NAME; AGENT OF SATAN & U CANNOT LOCATE UR TARGET. REAL MUGU IS YU ! ...... YOU ARE FROM DIPLOMAT TO SATAN...... FOOLISH FELLOW! DONT LET SOME ANGRY NIGERIAN HOOLIGANS KILL YOU FOR NOTHING))

[email protected]
Quote:
holy ghost fire consume you .....idiot
God punish your entire generation ..............go and rot in hell........im not scared........God pass you. .....you are a learner

[email protected]
Quote:
MY GOD PUNISH U. MARK MY WORD. OWU DON MAKE U MAD FOOL.

YOU ARE SUCH A BIG FOOL, LOL, SEE YOU ARE U SURE YOU HAVE COLLECT ONE NAIRA IN THIS WORK BEFORE, U WILL BE POOR FOREVER, MARK MY WORD, THE BIG LORD I SERVE WILL PUNISH YOU, I KNOW WHY U ARE SHOUTING BEFORE U ARE FRUSTRATED BECAUSE I NOTICE U HAVE NEVER COLLECT ONE NAIRA FROM THIS WORK SINCE U STARTED IT. COME LETS TEACH U HOW TO WORK AND MAKE MONEY FOOL. U GET MOUTH TO COUSE UR FOLLOW HUMAN NA ME MAKE U NO DEY COLLECT MONEY, MAKE I TELL U OUR WORK NA SPIRIT WORK, SO IF U DEY SCARTER UR BODY DEY FINE THE MONEY DAT MEANS ONE NAIRA U NO GO GET. ALL UR WORK I GO CARY THEM ONE AFTER THE ORDER, BET ME, YOU WILL FIND ALL UR WORK NO ONE GO GREE REPLY U AGAIN, I WILL COLLECT ALL. FOOL WETING U SABI FOR WORK. WETING U KNOW U DEY WORK.

I SWEAR U NEVER MAKE ONE NAIRA FOR THIS WORK, DOUBT, LETS SEE FACE TO FACE FOOL. COME LET ME TEACH U HOW TO WORK. MARK MY WORD, I WILL HACK ALL YOUR WORK, I WILL ENTER UR SYSTEM, UR HARD DESK I GO CONSFIGURE EVERYTHING AND ALL UR MAGA GO BECOME MY, U SABI HOW TO COURSE PERSON, I PROMISE U, U WILL COME AND BEG ME.

BRODA NO BE ME FALSE U TO GO LEARN YAHOO, NO BE ME MAKE U NO DEY COLLECT MONEY FOR YAHOO, COME LETS TEACH U WORK FOOL. MY GOD I SERVE WILL PUNISH U. PUNISH DAT UR MOUTH U USE DEY COURSE UR FOLLOW HUMAN BEING, DO U KNOW ME BEFORE, WAT OF IF I BE SPIRIT I FRO DON KILL U SINCE, BRODA LEARN HOW TO TALK AND TALKLESS SO DAT U WILL NOT MET WRONG PERSON OR DEAD PERSON ONLINE, DE PERSON WILL KILL U STREET AWAY.

I ASK GOD TO FORGIVE BECAUSE U DON,T KNOW WHAT U ARE DOING, NA OWU DEY COURSE AM FOR U, NA ANGRY DEY COURSE FOR U, COX U DONT KNOW WHAT U ARE DOING, U NEED DE MONEY BADLY BUT NO BE LIKE DAT, CAME DOWN YOUNG MAN, PRAY TO GOD TO OPEN UR WAY, NO DEY GO JUJU THEM BE FAKE, COME LET ME TAKE U TO MY PASTOR HE WILL PRAY U OUT THEN U MAKE BETTER MONEY FOR LIFE, U BE MUMU. U NEVER KNOW ANYTHING U JST ENTER ONLINE DEY COURSE PERSON ANYWAY, I PITY U, U GO MET DEAD PEOPLE ONLINE ONE DEY, U GO COURSE THEM DE WAY U COURSE ME, I SWEAR DEY WILL KILL U ONE HAND. MUGU.

THIS TIN WEY U DO NOW, I SWEAR ALL UR WORK DON LOST ALL, IF TO SAY U DEY COLLECT 50 DOLLARS BEFORE SHI SHI U NO GO COLLECT AGAIN, U DON MAKE ME VEX. BUT NO WAHALA. I GO ENTER INSIDE UR COME UR HARD DESK THEN NA ME GO DEY REPLY U THEN U GO THINK SAY NA UR MAGA THEY WRITE U. ONE NAIRA U NO GO COLLECT AGAIN. U DON JAM. CHECK FROM NOW GOES UP. ALL UR MAGA NO GO DEY SOUND WELA AGAIN

[email protected]
Quote:
na u wen be guy man dey insult like this? wetin i do u?

[email protected]
Quote:
you be real fool, you no know say internet security guys dey clash our work, dem dey send my information to you, dey send your own to me ,

[email protected]
Quote:
out nne gi there, stupid idiot, u think ur occultic rituals will take u anywhere, lets see if u don't die tonight. i hv even voked ur spirit as ur reading ds mail, die die die die die die die, everytin u do back to sender.

[email protected]
Quote:
your whole family will die because where i am anyone that plan evil to me will use his or her head carry it mind whom you talk to you did not know me or i command a spirit to struck you down and you will die.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
I AM GIVING YOU FROM NOW TILL NEXT THREE DAYS TO BEG OR YOU WATCH WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU, SO THAT NEXT TIME IS NOT EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON INTERNET YOU WILL REPLY AND WRITE NONSENSE.

O O O, MACOMFIETE, KACHIKA BELE BELE, KACHIKA BELE BELE, KAINO KAINO.

WATCH OUT.

[email protected]

Quote:
FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY,HAHAHAHAHAH,HOHOHOHOHOHOH, YOUR LIFE IS IN DANGER.

[email protected]

Quote:
Fuck you scam artist

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic