SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Camden, Delaware Scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DEguy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Everyone!

I've hit the site a few times to get some chuckles and some justice boners, but this is the first time I've actually created a account and have made a post - so hi guys. It's 3am here in Delaware, and while bored, I decided to look up scams to see if there were any in my area. I was surprised to see 3 coming from my county! What struck me is that the Camden, Delaware scammer lives 2 minutes away from my house on another street. I could walk across a field and be at that house in 7-10 minutes. Anyway, to the point:

You guys are doing good work in trying to slow, halt, shame, and expose scammers and I commend you all for this. It sickens me to read about some old folks losing everything because of some scumbags, so I figure I would offer some time to help!

This scammer here near me - does anyone need me to take pictures of the house, or even try to get pictures of the person living at the house? I don't mind talking to the person, especially if they are a neighbor since I do have a legit question about their neighbor anyway. I will not do anything that is illegal, but I will gather any information I can for you guys.
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater... Laughing

Quote:
This scammer here near me

How do you know that he is a scammer ?

Quote:
I don't mind talking to the person

Please don't IF he is a scammer then he is a criminal and you do not want to go anywhere near him.

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
DEguy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heya. I saw his location on the 419 Eater map under 2 different scams.

Sure, no problem avoiding talking to the guy, but I can get pictures if necessary for those who need it.
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok

As the Tracker states

Quote:
It allows you to view roughly where 419Eater members have located scams and scam artists perpetrating crimes. While not entirely accurate it does attempt to map where the scammers IP address maps to (Not necessarily the scammer).

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just curious, I received a bank account that I got from a scammer that was in Delaware. Gotta wonder if it's the same person. Oh well, I bait, report, and let the people who do the Victim work do what they do...
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ exactly, it could be a money mule or just a lying scammer. In any case, don't go there yourself, no good will come of it. Anyway, that said, welcome Smile read, chat and enjoy.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic