SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Titi

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This arrived in my female catcher account:

Quote:
Hello,
I am happy to contact you after going through your profile.
I am miss Titi,a young,single and attractive girl,i have never
been married and therefore has no kids.I will be really happy
to be your friend or a lot more as time goes on,please try to
write back to me so that i can send you my pictures for you to
see how i am and then to correspond better.
Thank you in anticipation of your reply.
Miss Titi

are you a lesbian?
I only date lesbians

Quote:
First of all,i want to thank you for responding to my initial contact mail.I hope that you are fine and having a good day.Like i told you,my name is Titi kambo,an easygoing,free minded and jovial girl,you will also want to know that i am 24 years old,171 cm tall and i weigh 64 Kg.
I am a Sudanese girl living in Dakar Senegal(south Sudan),and having lived here for the past three years of my life,i feel that i am now getting bored to death and i need a change,i need a friend or a lover(maybe) and i contacted you for those reasons.I have a great sense of humor and i really love it when people don't take simple things so seriously as if their lives depended on it,the world should be a free and happy place and with this,i want you to know that love is in the air !!.
I am of age now,i am ready to love and be loved and you know what,we all deserve LOVE or don't you?
Well,i also have to tell you this,i am here in Dakar not because i wanted to,i am here because i found myself in this situation due to death of my family in the Sudan civil war and as a result,i am the only surviving member of my family,but that's not my problem now because i have handed everything to God in prayer,he knows everything and he knows why it had to be like that.My biggest problem is that i am incapacitated here,i live in a church that provides shelter and a little more to refugees,and when i say a little more,i mean it,like one meal per day and no basic medical amenities.And having arrived here straight from escaping the war,i have no papers or money with me that can help me in the present situation because i was helped like many others by the Red-Cross organization,if not for a few clothes and one important file that they were able to get from my house for me,i came with nothing more,so what this means is that right here right now,my life is stagnant.
I used to be a medical student and i was almost at the end of my first year when all these happened,i hope to go back to school one day,i hope to achieve a lot in life,i hope to get married and have 3 kids(two boys and a girl),these are some of my dreams in life,but they are dying here.I have thought about it over and over again and i came to realize that there is no other way other than love,it is only a sincere love that can set me free from this bondage (not without a safe word!),i do not really know you but i hope that we can start from here as friends or lovers,we can get to know each other better and if possible,it will be best if we are able to meet and stay together as soon as possible,i am open to come and be with you.I believe in destiny and since i prayed before contacting you,i believe that we can be a huge success.I believe in sincerity and i hope you do.
Lastly,I love nature,i love swimming,i love football(well,i am a Chelsea fan),don't hate me because of that(joking)(no worries, I hate you for other reasons).I hope to hear from you soon and to know the things that you like and things that make you happy,but most importantly,i want us to really communicate,i will be your friend or lover,i am actually looking for my best half and i hope that i have found you.I am attaching my picture to this mail,please reply me with your picture.So i will stop here for now till i hear from you, with a lot of Kisses to you.
Yours Titi

Oh that's great.
I would like to try this lesbian thing.
Thanks for writing.

Last edited by Ginger Lee on Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear .
I am happy once again in your replies to my mail. How is your day, l hope all is in good condition. Maturity is about knowing what to do and when to do it,but risk is about taking the most dangerous route to get what you want and that is what i want to do right now.First of all honey,i want to act matured because i know that this is what i want,and secondly,i am taking this risk because i know that i cant be free from here if i do not,so please do not get this mail as a surprise,rather see it as a desperate yet sincere move to get myself out of here using what is mine,but what i cannot access by myself at the moment.So please read the mail below with utmost attention.

There are a few things which have been bordering me, i have been in this camp for some time now suffering everyday from lack of food and water, i cant even take good care of myself as a young girl should, I have been praying for God to send me someone who will take me as his own to help me out from this horrible situation, I thank God for sending me your way and i strongly believe that the blind trust which i have taken the decision to bestow on you will not be let down by you because i believe that our meeting is not a chance meeting, but destiny.
I don't have any good explanation as to why i have to be this fast in explaining my problems to you but i have an inner feeling of security after meeting you and in fact, in the situation that i find myself here in this hell called refugee camp, I cant help than to rely on you because what i see here is a situation of either life or death.
Honey please l would like you to know that l have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which l will like to send to you to assist me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in the UK which he used my name as the next of kin being his first child, the eldest of his four children.
The amount in question is $ 3.8 (Three Million eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So l will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you.
I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year in the university as a medical student before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now I have got in touch with the bank in mail and made them to know about my plan of withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all their confirmation.
However, they advised me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as my trustee as regards to this money since l am presently in refugee and my status over here wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money or even negotiate its release from the bank.
I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money because as i said earlier, i have an inner confidence in you and i believe that you are that responsible person that i am looking for.
l kept this secret to people in the camp here for personal security reasons. Have a nice time and think about this so that you can get back to me on time with your decision.l hope to hear from you soonest.With best regards.

I am yours forever,

Titi Kambo

I need someone exciting in my life.
You always talk about your problems.
Never listening to mine.

I need some lovely words from you.
Tell me how you like my skin, my hair.
How you are excited about our first encounter.

What would you touch first? My face? My hands?
Something else?
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
But you know in all reality that this can be possible when we are together,it is only then that we can truly appreciate each other.I dont pretend and thats me.

Well here's the thing....you aren't here. I only have your words to entice me. They haven't.
Goodbye

Quote:

Below is the bank contact details, honey all you have to do now is to contact this bank so that we can hear from them and know what next to do.
i will want you to contact them immediately and let them transfer the money in the account details am giving here to your account on my behalf so that we can get this whole thing started. I will like to start preparing to meet you face to face once the transfer process is underway.Contact the director of foriegn remittance with the info below;

DR.JACK PHILLIPS
HEAD,ACCOUNT AND FORREX DEPT.
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
54 LIME STREET PASSAGE
LONDON EC3M 7NQ
UNITED KINGDOM
TEL: +441315498888
EMAIL: transfer_department.rbos @ london dot com

or
rbos. foriegn .transfers @london dot com

Let them know that you are my partner for the transfer of the fund in the account details;

Account name: Dr.Rudolph Kambo.
Account number: 018396030182-70
Amount deposited: $ 13 .8M
Next of kin:Titi Kambo
Swift Code: RBx2144-BBT

I will be very happy to have your assistance as to get this transfer done, i wish to hear your voice i hope that you have the phone number of Reverend Father Peter Samuel which i gave to you in my previous mail. i love to meet you as soon as this transaction is over.
Please forward some of your information to me at once so that i can also write a recommendation/Nomination letter to the bank at once.The needed information will be your;
1: Full name
2:Residential address & Nationality
3:Age
4:Contact phone number

kiss from my heart

Titi Kambo..

you don't even try to love me
goodbye
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I do love you,i mean it,but i am trying to do first things first,we have to be able to meet to share our love,dont you think?

I don't know that you love me.
You are not showing me lesbian love!
All you do is ask for 'contact bank'
no love there!

Write me a love poem, tell me how much you want to kiss me, something with REAL FEELINGS!

You are a bad lesbian lover!
Goodbye

Quote:
i dont know how to write poems,please teach me,i am ready to learn

Say nice words to me, make them rhyme.

here is one:

roses are red
violets are blue
i thought you wanted to love me
but you don't have a clue

Quote:
oh this is really nice,i love the rhyme,dont worry,its not as if i don't have a clue,i love you and its true,but when i write,my hands turn to glue,so please write more,i promise to learn for sure,treating you with nice words to my bed,i will lure.

Laughing

Music to my ears!
This is exactly what you need to say to me.
I knew deep down you had true feelings for me.
Tell me about what happens after you lure me to your bed...

I await your next email with baited breath...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic