SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Multiple lads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Hodor
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have about 3-5 lads going now and am having a hard time keeping my 'characters' straight. I know other baiters have many many more than that simultaneously. Any tips on keeping them all organized? I know ultimately it may not matter since they don't read the details anyway.

"stop this nonsense and be serious and show your true colour because i hate un serious people"-W. Michael from 'Moneygram'
"Dear, please stop writing to me, just mind your business and leave me to have rest."
"LISTEN YOU ARE VERY VERY STUPID CRIMINAL LIKE YOU"--C. Patrick, Western Union
"YOU AER JUT AN IDIOT"-T. Sloan, Wells Fargo
"Listen and listen very well you must be out your sense but i must let know that your funds will cancel today and dont ever contact us again because you are noting but a liyer"--P. Eze, Westerern Union
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think several of us keep little cheat sheets by the keyboard with our character details. I also keep a bio typed up in the draft file that I can copy and modify or paste as I need it. i think some may keep sheets on their lad as well but I find it easier to keep up with all of mine if I am posting as the bait goes on. I can see every lie or detail I need in the thread on that particular bait.

This also makes it easier when you need some of that for reporting to Alan. i don't have to dig through my mails I just run through the thread and copy from there straight to the mail.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
CryHavoc
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Making your characters have totally different personalities helps me. For example have one that is deeply religious, one that's stuck up etc. Or just have several baits running from one character so you only have one story to keep straight. As NV says above, keeping notes or even just rereading the last few emails before you respond can help a lot as well.

GhanaIvory CoastUnited KingdomUnited StatesBeninBelizeChinaCambodia FlagMaltaKenyaNigeriaNew ZealandVenezuelaSwedenTogoKorean FlagSouth AfricaCanadaMalaysiaBelgiumUnited NationsTurkeyFranceIraq FlagTurkeyUnited Arab Emirates
Safari Rushforth the lame (with Dharma, Dr Mike and TheDane) "I am a stranger in this land and you know what animals are doing to humans in that zone"
Safari London - Berwick
"You are mentally ill, You would need some physician." Dr Bar. Destiny Moon Principal Partner. (Esq.) Moon Chambers & Assoc.
"God be with you for playing around my brain" Tina Jasmine
"God purnish u ad ur juju man una go die 4 motor accident" Mr Well Paulson
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For me, I have three main characters I work with that I have created solid identities for. Remember that the lads are 1) trying to do a thousand things at once, 2) aren't all that bright and 3) appear not to share any information at all, with the exception of maybe selling addresses to spam. With several hundred baits completed, I've only be "discovered" once, and then I just created a new character and spun the lad up again!

An example:

Potential victim #1: a retiree on a Hawaiian island that has no western union.
Potential victim #2: a US expatriate in Mumbai where international transfers can only be done from bank to bank (I have no idea if this is true, but it works very well.)
Addition character: a greedy and lecherous attorney who can really complicate a lad's life.

I've never really had a need to add any others, which makes it easy to keep track.

Bait safe!

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was a baiting fanatic with sometimes up to 50 baits going at once with lads, lawyers and bankers. Talk about confused. Now I only do about 30 at a time and once we get past the second script I set up a folder in my mail box for each one of the lads and company. I also copy and paste to a categorized desktop folder any reply I make to the lad I think may be useful in the future. That way I don't get bored of replying almost the same thing over and over again.

"e.g."
Quote:
Your lucky you caught me in time, I was just on the way out the door on Holiday. Let me see now. Ah,Yes. I can easily send you the ... bucks right away for the transfer fee.
Just send me your bank info and I'll Zip it right over to you before I go.
I await you reply
Regards

Quote:
I was asked to contact you concerning my funds promised me. See below.
As I understand it if I was to pay the... bucks for paper work and remittance, I will receive my funds. Is this correct? Also will there be any more charges or fees down the road that I should be aware of?
I await your reply
Regards

ETA: Also I mostly use Regards as my signature in case I forget who I am. Laughing

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I use all the same ones, with different names, so I can copy and paste my excuses and mishaps, weather forecast, tornadoes, riots and bush fires, they live at almost the same address, but the difference is never noticed, we use the same phone number that doesn't work and if needed the same WU form. If I lose one, there's plenty more out there.
Asem's get the standard treatment unless one really jumps out then I like to help that one especially well. Twisted Evil
But that's just me, many roads lead to Rome, just the one you like best you have to find yourself.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mimicat wrote:

ETA: Also I mostly use Regards as my signature in case I forget who I am. Laughing

This is a very good tip unless you are quick to lie to your children. I have signed off with the wrong one and had to do some hustle to bring it back.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic