SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Waves of Stubborn

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The last week or so, it seems that about 80% of my lads are stalling at the "scan your ID" phase of the game and refusing to move it along. Even the "I'll get to a friend's scanner when I can, but how do we move forward in the meantime" line is dying with these lads. Dangle the money and get put on hold?

Weird. Is anyone else seeing this trend?

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not realy that experienced to say but i haven't had any flexibility from any (well, maybe one)lad. They either get info they wish or no go.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (Romo -bait)
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (This is Abdul he is a hitpiggy(the other one is Abdul's brother i call it "Stupid")(3rd. is a "Moron"))
This is the start of my multiethnic pigsty.
Sand Timer Subject "AM".
"Note that I will not stand to be accepting embarrassment words from you"
"PLEASE YOU HAVE TO GO FOR CHECK UP WITH YOUR DOCTOR OKAY.
HOLY JESUS
DR KENITH L00KMAN"
"Please do not email me again, you are a good layer"
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't had any Lads get stuck on the ID lately. Maybe try my approach in the future.
1. I don't have an ID or Passport but I can apply for one if required.
2. Need to go to Post office to see what is required and get an application.
3. Need to go to next county to get "Certified Copy" of my Birth Certificate.
4. Need to get Passport photos taken.
5. Need the $150.00 to buy the passport (USA)
6. Applied for passport. it will be back in 2-3 weeks.

Of course step 1 to step 5 have lots of delays that you can do or just do one step per day. That'll still prolong your bait by 3-4 weeks depending. My experience is that after the waiting period they've usually gone way past remembering it should be there.

ETA: Sometimes they go quiet. so I just start sending them daily updates concerning where I am in the process. Usually they'll start piping up somewhere in the process.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Windows has made it harder to copy and rename DLLs or MP3 files so I now use File Destructor : http://www.xnet.se/fd/

I send ever increasing size files and generally the lad will stop complaining at the 14 megabyte level.
Once I have created and sent the file to one lad it very quick and painless to forward the file to the next.

I dangle money between each scan by telling the lad that its time for a new computer and scanner as the last one is a year old and last year's color. I may tell the lad that the new Sony Vaio's come in a lovely shade of blue or I just traded in last year's Mercedes and forgot to take the scanner out of the trunk. The cute Mercedes salesman is bringing the scanner by tonight.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think there's a limit of the file size in G-mail. I had trouble sending an 8MB renamed DLL file an had to use something smaller.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've only once had a bait killed off by refusal to send ID. I stick to my guns and offer a passport number (and Selective Service number for Mal).

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GMail wrote:
Attachment size limit

You can send messages up to 25 megabytes (MB) in size. If you’d like to send attachments that are larger than this, you can insert from Google Drive instead.

You may not be able to send larger attachments to contacts who use other email services with smaller attachment limits. If your attachment is too large to be sent to your contacts, you can also insert using Google Drive to get larger files to them. (You can also invite them to Gmail).

Please do not invite your lad to Gmail.

Mail.com now has a 50 megabyte limit.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had two lads twig and call off the deal because of passports. I sent corrupted files and even the Toolbox notice, telling them that the DHS has chipped all passports so they can't be reproduced. No dice. Hate to think they're getting smarter.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm, I wonder why the 8MB renamed DLL file wouldn't go through? I tried about 4 times and even rebooted my machine while waiting for a call from my Safari Lad. I guess it's just my luck that the whole thing goes to pot at critical times.

Another trend I'm seeing more is Lads requesting a Tracer number from the Bank tranaction. Every time I give them one they call Chase in New York only to find there's no such account in my name or account number. I have one right now that is insisting I give him one. (Not gonna do it though)

I'd never invite a Lad to join G-mail. I kinda like to know where my knuckleheads are. Laughing
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get upset when mine send mail from yahoo then open a gmail so they can try to chat me. That is irritating especially when they claim I asked them to open one.

I never give them any bank information when I transfer. I use the EFT cover of no slip no confirmation story. This is a more security minded world than what they live in. The only confirmation they get is when they check their own bank.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Claiming that I don't have scanner and that bringing someone else into the deal is very dangerous (giving the illusion that we really are working together) and send a bogus state ID number has worked a few times.

As for bank accounts, it probably doesn't matter as they don't really have a use for it since they're not sending anything to it and don't have access to take anything out. Just to be on the safe side, I always send ANOTHER lads account info. Maybe hilarity will ensue...

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic