SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Good day!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Plumsy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am new here ....! Out of desperation and frustration!

A friend of mine is being scammed Sad She doesnt believe me and has paid over quite a lot of money already to the scammer. She does not even want to talk to me again because I keep on warning her. She thinks I am jealous!! how long will it take for her to realise? They have been chatting for about 3 months now Sad

I have done some research over the past few weeks, and I want to be a baiter. They are ruining my friends life Sad Any e-mail addresses for me that I can use? I hardly ever receive spam/scams due to filter blockings etc on my email.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

Head on over to our sister site, ScamWarners, for sound advice for you and your friend. You can also hang out here and learn the art of Baiting, but do not get involved with the people scamming your friend, it is not recommended to mess with things that are so close to home.

http://www.scamwarners.com/

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:
Welcome to Eater!

Head on over to our sister site for sound advice for you and your friend.

Thanks so much! I actually read somewhere that Stockholm Syndrome applies to this type of situations. Unbelievable!! I am so angry for her not listening to me. In a period of one week she has paid USD 3300 over to him Sad
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We can teach you how to bait here and ScamWarners will help with the other end of it. Best of luck to you and your friend. There are plenty of people here that will help you to learn how to safely bait. I would estimate that 98% of the Worlds top baiters roam these halls.

Some are a bit weird, but you will get used to them eventually.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:
We can teach you how to bait here and ScamWarners will help with the other end of it. Best of luck to you and your friend. There are plenty of people here that will help you to learn how to safely bait. I would estimate that 98% of the Worlds top baiters roam these halls.

Some are a bit weird, but you will get used to them eventually.

I'll definitely hang around. Thanks!
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You'll also learn that cases like what is happening between you and your friend is not uncommon. The Romance scammers are very practiced in how to force a wedge between the victims and their families and friends. I hope you get your friend to listen to you before too much damage is done. (Of course a dollar given to these lowlives is a dollar too many)

Good luck!
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Some are a bit weird, but you will get used to them eventually
Quote:

Speaking about yourself again PF..... Laughing

Welcome to Eater Plumsy you will find us a friendly bunch !

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Plumsy! Sorry to read of your reason for being here. I hope you will try to help where you can with your friend and also allow the situation to fuel your desire to drive these people crazy.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
agnomen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Plumsy.

A couple of things to begin with bait safe, never use your real life identity, read the stickies and sign up for a mentor. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php

Do you happen to have the email address of your friends scammer? There are people on here that can try to keep the scammer busy and away from your friend if possible.

Closed lad accounts x21 from 1st bait and counting Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Apr 2012 - present 4 years months (includes 3 month hiatus due to boredom) "circling in one circle over one year now something must be going wrong”
x5 Easter Egg 2013
Mortar x1
Plumsy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the replies Smile

I don't have his e-mail address unfortunately Sad I have nothing. All I know is what she has told me.

He is an "engineer" lliving in the UK, working for 2 weeks in Malaysia and his stuff was held by customs and he needs it released. Same story as everyone else. When she said customs, I KNEW! I even showed her some of the stories online, but she is in serious denial Sad Says I am jealous of her BF....She paid and then had to pay more. Then she stopped talking to me. He pretends to be all in love with her.

I will sign up for a mentor, thanks. I have been reading a lot the past few weeks and couldn't believe my eyes. It is really sad that she is prepared to let him ruin our friendship. ...

Don't worry I'll never reveal any personal info. I would like to think I'm a bit smarter, then again I suppose it could happen to anyone. I already opened a "catch" email and then another one as well.

Thanks for the help! I'll be around Smile
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Plumsy, hopefully you will be able to slowly convince your friend of the situation, but it will take a while unfortunately.

In the meantime, settle in, read around the forums here, as mentioned above, most of us don't bite, well, not hard, and we even have humans in here.

Well, mostly human.

Very Happy

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It is really sad that she is prepared to let him ruin our friendship. ...

She is not doing that nastily, it sounds like that she has been suckered into his lies, there is nothing that you can do.

She has to realise the scam and no matter what you say or how you say it she will not listen, you could try to get her to visit

Maybe some of the stories over there will ring a bell

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Plumsy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You all sure are a friendly bunch!

Thanks for every reply, links to pages and for making me feel welcome. Totally new world has opened up for me.

A lot of info to absorb, and I realise I have to be confident when doing the first "bait".

You definitely will see more of me!

I agree she has been sucked in. Specially when she told me he says I'm evil for not supporting her, after she has forwarded one of my e-mails to him. In the e-mail I had links to other stories. He clearly was upset and told her not to be influenced by me!?!

Let's hope - I won't give up Smile
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome !!, good luck with helping your friend, i hope you get them convinced about all this soon and stop anymore money going to this scum bag.

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
hanmeimei lilei
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am also new to here! I am so sorry to your trouble! Why do not to call the police?
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello newbies Smile, wish the circumstances were better, but that's life.
It is hard to see a friend go for it, while you know it's wrong what she does, just try to be there when she finds out the truth, then she'll need all the help she can get. Scamwaners might have some good idea's on how to approach her better, I don't know, I stopped going there when I discovered that my "good mood" came from visiting and reading there.
But while you both are here, read and read some more, you'll learn faster than you think and before you know it you'll have your own pen-pal(s) eating out of your hand. Do it safe and to as many lads as you can(want to) handle.
Mentors are available and for me it taught me to write English (kinda) Smile as an extra benefit.
Welcome, have fun and please bait SAFE
Cya around here then

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic