SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Thomas/Deb

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is another Karo slow idiot. I have been beating on his since yesterday. He begins our mails with a blank one.

Quote:
it me tdeborah from fishmeetfish and am single looking for my real love and real man that is going to take care of me am 31 single dont have any kids

Quote:
I am new to online stuffs. I am not sure I really wanna do this though. I take it as nothing gained and nothing loosed. If eventually i find my man on here then FINE! M I am into promotional modeling and event management.. I am single and searching for the right man for me. Am an open, sensual, kind, gentle, romantic and different lady. I'm a very family oriented, sensitive and tender person,I want to give all of my tenderness and care to my special man, I enjoy nature, seeing the stars at night, listening to the sounds of nature,being near the water, swimming, as I love the ocean and sea,I like traveling, and am from us and recently in nigeria and am coming back to the country back in three or four mouth diving, dancing, drawing, skating and bowling, billiards,football (soccer),I enjoy music so much, classical and modern I am very understanding,open minded with a heart of forgiveness, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind,
gent with good look as sports woman,affairs, People can't believe it when they see my photographs because I look like my mom,I was raised in a strict Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect every1.

Quote:
what u looking
I need a man that has love in abundance and is Ready to give it out..a man that needs care and support in Life..A man that will be there for me In The Good and Bad time of my life..a man that we will live together and Bear children and a man that will Love our Kids and take Good care of them and a man That we be able to give a good Happiness and have Sense of Humor. I would like him to be kind, attentive, caring, reliable, well-mannered man with a good sense of humor. He should serious in his intentions to find a right lady and create a happy family. I would like him to appreciate not only my appearance but my inside world as well. He should also be goal-oriented, self-established, not greedy and narrow-minded. He should know how to treat a lady. He should love children..God Fearing,Religious and Ready for Marriage. I can go on and on to write but I think I should stop here and hope I find him sometime soon.

Here comes the idiot barrage of text

Quote:
okay honey

Quote:
o let start our life honey

Quote:
and let plane our life honey and the you want me to be the woman of your life and the you want me honey

Quote:
and are you going to take good care of me and support me what ever am doing honey and care for me honey and make love together honey

Another round of minute mails

Quote:
okay honey

About me:

Quote:
Must I fill in this part??? lol.. I dont really need to know what write. If I must talk about me then I might need to write upto 10,000 words...lol.. Anyway I would just say this. I am a caring, thoughtful person who enjoys helping others. I am independent, driven, focused and passionate about a few things with a very down to earth spirit. My family and friends are special in my life and sharing moments with them are precious. What keeps me motivated? My faith. What do I enjoy? I love long walks, reading, small home projects and listening to all types of music and will travel near and far to appreciate the special connector. Truly am looking for that person that compliments me, as I will compliment them, we can grow, share, enjoy, be happy, always will be there for them and hope the same back. They will have my heart and both our hearts together will beat as one. Are you a caring soul? Do you have deep sustenance? It doesn't interest me where or what or with whom you have studied... Do you know what sustains you from the inside, when all else falls away. Oh yes, and have your own since of humor .... If so, l would consider it an honor to speak with you. We can ex chnge dgits. I typically don't ask all these questions so dont be scared to say HI!

Quote:
am from us and recently in nigeria and am coming back to the state in three or four mount and am a modelling and lovely and are you going to take good care of me so good to no more about you too and i want to no all about you

My one liner hits the spot!

Quote:
i dont understand you bye what you mean bye that baby

Quote:
am leting you to no all about me you telling me that am not serious so bye then i think you are serious before i dont no that you are not serious and bye good luch you make me angry and bye

You are pasting and texting. You aren't writing real mails and I am not wasting my time with a person that is not mature enough to write real mail.

Quote:
okay my sorry i dont no that you dont want that honey

Quote:
you we let me no what you want and what you dont want and i we let you no what i want and what i did not want no we need to get to no more about each other baby so let start email more about each other so strat and let get to no more about each other better

Honey, why do you write one sentence, mail it, then write more? That is not a chat. Take your time, slow down and write a real mail all at once. It is impossible to even read if I open your mail and the next one comes in before I have time to read the first. It seems like you are in some sort of rush that I truly don't understand.

Quote:
It Will Be Very Nice Getting To Know You!!!
Hello,

Thanks for the mail you sent to me and its nice to hear that you are interested in getting to know more about me and i am glad too that its time for me to sit and write to you everyday and see what future will bring for us.

Firstly i want you to know that i have been scared to date for the past 4 years because of what my ex husband did to me but when i sit down and think about life i see that all men can not be the same, Cause all fingers are not equal as well so that is the reason i am also happy that i meet someone i think we can be good match because we need to take our time and get to know each other better.

I am a modeling and the nature of my work gets me around the world because my work base on modeling and project so i do travel alot and i always travel

I am a average size woman, but I am 5 ft 8 Caucasian / White in and carry it pretty well. I try to wear clothing that is flattering and keep myself neat and clean.I enjoy going places to see new things, traveling when I can, going dancing with a date (not into the single bar scene), watching movies, and working around the house for a few. I love my family and would like to have someone to share that with. I am 32yrs old now and i will like to meet a man to be type of open minded man who will make me happy again,I have been though many hurts in my life in the past and i think its time for us to love again and live happy life again.

I am the only child of my parents and i have lost both of them, I lost my dad some years back and lost my mom trough Cancer of the lungs and i do not have any relatives here in Orange Park, Florida but i have family in Italy,Right now i am not in the state i am working on a contract in West Africa (Nigeria) and i will be going back to the state in two to three weeks,maybe i can visit You then,I will like to ask you some question and i will be glad if you can give me honest answer.

How long have you been on the dating site and how many women have you meet,I am new to this online dating stuff and i have eared that many men and women play games please i want to tell you that i am tired of getting hurt and i will be glad if you can tell me honest answer,If you have someone else you are dating presently kindly tell me please.I am waiting for your reply.

Regards & Much care to you
deborah

Good morning Deborah.You left me in a rush yesterday. Why?

I get the above pasted to me again

Deborah, why are you pasting this to me again? We went through all of this yesterday.

Quote:
nope honey i just write this now honey

Quote:
just for you to no all about me honey

Thank you for the different photos but you did not write any of that. Please stop lying to me. You know you don't write like that. You talk in garbled texting sentences not long mails like like and you have sent it 3 times to me already today.

Quote:
nope honey is because you dont like the mail i send u a mail that is why i sit down and write you honey what did u want me to do again baby you making me angry because am tired of all this baby

This is a mail written by you. That other was not. You know it and so do I. If you are pissed it is your own fault for lying to me. Make up your mind if you are going to continue to lie or play like you weren't.

Quote:
baby i dont understand all this baby what are you telling me baby i dont understand all this baby because u told me that i should not be writeing u like am texting u baby that is why i sit down and write you a mail baby because i dont understand you again and i want you to no that am serious an am not here to play a game if you not to be fulling me let me no okay because am now here to play game am here to look for my real man okay

Mails like this I know to be written by you using your words. That other was just a long string of nonsense that you did not write. I know the difference between pasting and actual writing. I am easy to get along with but not if you are going to like to me. I do thank you for slowing down today and taking time to write better mail for me in these last 2. I can see you have a brain and I know it works. I want to meet it.

Quote:
okay baby am deborah ben and am single looking for a real love and long relationship honey and am from us and am recently in nigeria and am coming back to the state in three or four mouth and my work is a modeling and and i want to no if you are you going to be the man of my life and i want you to no that i dont have any man now is only you and i want to give you a try if you are going to be the man or not because am serious about relationship and i dont want shit in me and are you going to take care of me and do all i want for me and be with me forever and ever and let plane hour life and how we are going to get together and leave together and we make a new kids and let me no all about you too baby all about u and what you want and want you want i want a man that we be taking cool and nice not a man is going to be cool an nice

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello again Deborah. You are asking me for some type of promise I cannot give you at this point and it would stupid of me to I will be your man. I don't know you well enough to say such a lie. I am after a long relationship but I am not going to believe it happens in two days of mailing.

I have no earthly clue what you mean when you say you don't want shit in you. Go to the bathroom. That should be easy enough to figure out.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know we aren't supposed to educate these clowns but your response had me ROTFLMAO!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Cause all fingers are not equal as well

Laughing This one is a keeper!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry Capone! I hope you didn't dent the floor! This one was either not reading or too dense to pick it up

Quote:
Hello Darling,
Firstly, I'm so sorry for my late response to your reply... I am so happy to read your mail and i promise my reply to you will totally be honest because i have promise you that i will never lie to you because i don't want to hurt you and i think you will do the same in return.
My last relationship was very bad that i don't even wanna think about it again because my ex husband treated me so bad and i don't pray to have that kind of relationship again.He is abusive and deal with hard drugs,I never knew he was doing that when we meet each other we dated for 4years before we got married.So it was after we got married that he stated showing his bad behavior to me and my family.
I am an American,My dad is from florida and half italian while my mum is from Italian...I was born in Florida but when i was 4 years old my mum took me to Italy where she works and that is where is school,So if you see any mistake in my English please don't complain because spent 17years in Italy before my mum took me back to Florida when she retired from her work...When we get back to the united state my dad took me around the state and show me different places and i was so happy to visit many places in the state and after we get back home my dad ask me if i would like to travel to England or China to study modeling for 5 years and i told him that will be great so i travel back to England to study modeling and when i completed the programmer i came back home and i meet a guy who we dated for 4years and we later got married but i never know he was a bad guy until we got married.
looking for someone who is honest that can take care of me for the rest of my life someone who will be honest and faithful to me and he will get it back in return and i also want you to know that i don't have problem taking care of your children if you have any but you have to tell me if that is alright with you...I am an honest,kind,intelligent,passionate,trustworthy and loving woman...i hate lie and cheating.
I know we are far away right now and if you are really interested in me for long term relationship then the distance will not be a problem for you because even if we will be together we still need to get to know each other better and which i think we are doing right now by emailing each other...I am still in West Africa (Nigeria) where i am working and i will be coming back to the state in three to four weeks...We can build a strong conversation and feelings for each other by chatting online and writing mails to each other if you agree with me...I know you cant move from where you are living right now but if you want me to move there i can but you have to assure me that you will not cheat on me or hurt my feelings i think you are kind of man i am looking for.
I like being together at home and making each other happy because that will make us love ourself more...I like being with my partner in the room for at least 4 to 6 hours and 5 to 6 nights in a week which i think you also like to do that too,I won't like us to say much about that now because we are just getting to know each other i will like us to talk about that when we are together so that we can feel the passion inside our body.
I need to stop now and get busy with work try and reply me back as soon as you read this, i will love to read your mail.Take care of yourself for me.

Much care to you

Good afternoon Deborah. How are you today? Would you mind if I ask you a serious question? Why are you pasting these crap mails that say nothing new to me? You told me every bit of this before. Are you capable of writing real mails? I would like those please.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
MORE AND MORE ABOUT ME LOL!!!!!
Dearest,

Thanks for getting in touch with me ...i am very willing to chat with you one day so that we can talk more.......i am a cool and shy woman ..I hate cheating,lies and fighting ...my ex husband cheated on me so since then i have been single and i love to meet someone that is honest,open minded,caring, romantic and trustworthy.
I want to inform you that ever since you have been sending mails to me it has make me feel comfortable because when i read your mail it always make me to feel i can give you a chance to proof myself wrong that all men are not the same.Here are more information i like to share with you about myself and i hope you will like to read it all.

PERSONAL INFORMATION:
deborah ben

Date of Birth : September 21 1980
civil Status : Divorced
Religion : Christian/Catholic
Height : 5 ft. 8 inches
Weight : 127 lbs.
Citizenship : American
Father's Name : Charles Alex Ben
Mother's Name : Helen Mary Ben
LANGUAGE SPOKEN OR WRITTEN:
:English
WORK EXPERIENCES:
I have been in school for ages my first work is in Kuala Lumpur(Malaysia)
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND:
Elementary : Mt. Matutum Christian School Polomolok
Housing, Cannery Site, Polomolok,
Year Graduated: March 1990
Secondary : Italian College University
Italy
Year Graduated: March 1995
Tertiary : Quilley School of mode
Course : modeling
Year Graduated: March 2000
: modeling Training Center
Laurel East, Italy
Course : modeling and i went for a vocational course for good 3years as a masters degree.
Year Graduated: April 2006
SKILLS AND INTEREST:
Cooking, Dancing, Flower Arrangement and Sports Enthusiast.
My favorite food(s):
American, Chinese/Dim Sum, Fast Food/Pizza, Japanese/Sushi, Italian Spaghetti

My favorite music:
Blues, Disco, Hard Rock & Metal, Jazz, Soul/R&B
Favorite Color & Flower
Blue Color... Rose Flower

I hate to be cheating and fighting. I love to meet a man that is trustworthy,honest ,caring good person and i will care for him and hope to get it back in return.

About my last relationship..
My ex husband went to marry my best friend one day i was going to check on my ex husband and i met both of them in my ex husband's room and i fainted and i was rushed to the hospital that was so painful But i have to forget about it and start a new life.and this is one of my most embarrassing Moment. Thou it takes a lot of time to recover the heart break but i just have to move on with life.

Tell me more about yourself and do send some pictures if available.

Good morning Deborah. How are you doing today? I woke up all alone, the moon was in the sky, I scratched myself, showered, ate breakfast at a diner on the way in and came to work hoping to find a real mail. Care to guess what I found? More pasted stuff saying the same things all over again. I guess after reading it so many times I shouldn't forget it.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
okay so how you doing today and i want you to no that i can wait to get to you there honey

Just sat down with my tea to do billing. How are you?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
am at work baby and how you doing to have miss you so much honey and i want you to no that i cant wait to get to you honey

Hello again sexy! I am at work also. What do you think moving here would do to your career? I wouldn't want you to be unhappy.

Cellphone - web store
makinmecrazy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I this Karo-line Ben? At first it seemed like the same script. Now it seems like maybe the same person? I hope so. Would be great to see it doing circles thru baiters getting no money,no money, no money Laughing I have to ignore Karo for a few days. Seems to be more than a language barrier. This one I think is really, really stupid Ahhhhh
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is quite the oddity but this one may have one more brain cell than Karo. They do act a lot alike but this one broke away from the script junk a bit quicker.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
okay thank very much honey what did you think honey how am i going to get to you there honey

Quote:
i need to go and by the ticket honey for me to come to you honey

Quote:
because i cant wait to com to you

Good morning my lady! I think you may need to find an agent or someone to help with this. It is more than just a matter of buying the ticket.

Cellphone - web store
badcreditloans
**Spammer**

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am a stinking spammer and will never get fresh womane:)[url][/url]
makinmecrazy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello B.C.L. . Could you expand on what you are looking for?
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks mods!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for killing the scumbag ad mods!

My boy is stuck in those quickie mails. Two minutes apart.

Quote:
i no that honey my agent told me that the money of the ticket is 2500$ honey

Quote:
so honey what did you think honey because i cant wait t com to you honey

Good morning dear! How are you today? Sounds awfully inflated to me. Can you get me his bank account information to make the payment to or were you going to pay that?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@makinmecrazy, looky here!

Quote:
Honey you will have to send the money through western union money transfer cause that is the easiest way to get money to me down here and the fastest way and you can check there website and you can check around the store or shopping mall there is always western union along the road and they are always open 7days in a week.
Honey here is the western union information you will need above.
Name : Deborah Ben
State : Lagos
Zip code 23401
Question Trust
Answer : God
Honey when you send the money you will have to give me all senders full information and you will also give me a 10digit number which is called MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER (MTCN) Honey i will be very grateful if you can help us and my son said BIG HELLO to you and am waiting to hear from you soon and have a nice day.

Yours karoline

Good morning my lovely Deborah! How are you today? I am not sending that amount of money through any western union or anything like it. I need a real bank account to send it through to. Please get that for me.

Cellphone - web store
makinmecrazy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing How funny! I think I got yours today. A really long letter (not prefab). All about " I'm so independent, would never ask but am starving for days,send $500. I'll pay you back". Blah, blah, blah. Signed Debbie instead of Karoline . Ooops!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
babe if you no that you can t send it there so keep your money okay because that is the only way okay if you no that you cant send it there send it to money gram or western union okay so if you no that you cant send it there keep your money okay because i dont want shit in my life okay because that is the only way okay Honey you will have to send the money through western union money transfer or money gram okay cause that is the easiest way to get money to me down here and the fastest way and you can check there website and you can check around the store or shopping mall there is always western union along the road and they are always open 7days in a week. so have send you the information already so when you want to send it you we have to send me Honey when you send the money you will have to give me all senders full information and you will also give me a 10digit number which is called MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER (MTCN) Honey i will be very grateful if you can help so this is the only way okay honey love you

Quote:
babe that is the two way you can send it too babe thank for helping me babe

OK

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
okay honey so how is it now honey and i want you to no that have miss you so much honey and how about your work today honey and when are you sending it honey and i hope every think is going on there better honey and i want you to no that have miss you so much and much honey and when are you sending the money honey honey

Quote:
okay so when you going to send it honey love you

Good morning my love. Since you say that is the only way you can wait until I have time to do it. That could be a few months away since we are in our busy season.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baby i don't know if you can find a place for me in your heart to please help me and i promise i will never let you down i know its very hard to trust on internet and i also understand that we don't know each other well enough to ask you for money because there are some lairs on the internet but baby for you to know that i am who i say i am. i love you so much i can wait to get to you there honey because you nice and cool and care honey i love you so much honey

When I have the time, I will make the transfer. That is likely months away which gives us time to really communicate and get to know each other. It's a win-win from either direction. A bank transfer would be faster but you are wise to insist on this one. I knew I loved you for a reason baby.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like he is willing to wait a while before he sees the KKSS

Quote:
FEELINGS
Dearest ,
Our road to friendship has been a little less then traditional but for some reason it worked for us. I know you will always be there for me and that's one of the reasons I think I may be falling in love with you.I know you do not have time for a relationship right now and that you may even be scared to commit to me, but I am patient. I will be by your side regardless of my status with you. I have never felt so connected to a person in my life; I love talking to you or just being in your presence.I also realize that it is hard to tell somebody you care about that you do not love them as they love you. Please don't ever be afraid to be honest with me, because I will always be your friend.Mainly I wanted you to know I will wait for you. I don't need 100% of your time, all I need is to know you care, and you do that already. I love your comforting words and I want to say thank you for everything. I have loved you as my friend for some time and I would cherish the chance to love you even more.Waiting for your reply soonest,
Deborah

Good morning dear! How are you doing? I am glad to know that you are falling in love with me. You deserve me in your life and although I might be busy I always have at least one moment in my day that I can check and reply to my mail.

I am not afraid to commit and you will have your chance to love me in person.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOU ARE THE ONE...As I look at the stars at nightAnd dream of what is to be....My heart begins to smilFor it's youseeYou're the one who makes me laughWhen things are looking badYou're the one who makes me smileWhen I am feeling sadYou're the only one for meyou brighten up my day You're the sunshine of my life
you chase dark clouds away.I think of you each daymy mind is set on youYou bring the best in me with the sweet things you do.Sweetheart, this love for you is true And know forever I will Love You.
Karoline

I will love you too Deborah

Good morning darling! How are you doing today? When I lay my head on the pillow at night and think of the things I will do to you one day it makes me go to sleep. I will love you too.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Don't Give Up; Let's Work It Out
Don't Give Up; Let's Work It Out
Dear ,
Things are hard right now, and they seem to just be a big blurry mess. But I don't blame you for any of it. I know its my fault so I don't expect you to say or do anything. I know that we are trying to fix all the screwed up things in our lives right now.I am only truly happy when I am with you. Your presence just lights up my world. Everything I am and everything I have is dependant upon you.
We can be happy together if we work everything out, which I think we will.You are everything to me and I love you with all my heart. I hope I can learn to open up to you and let you know how I feel. I also hope that you will be able to recognize when something is wrong. But no matter what we do or where we go, I will love you. I will always love you, Baby. You mean the world to me, and I hope that things will go back to normal when i get back to you in Us.
Love always,

I pasted back lyrics to Otis "I've been loving you"

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We Can, And I Know We Will Survive
Dear,
I know that neither one of us had in mind that we would meet someone on the Internet and fall in love but it has happened. And for that, I have no regrets. In fact, it is one of the best things that has ever happened to me in years. For this, and what has happened to us and between us I have you to thank.For almost the past days, you have brought so much joy to me that words can never explain. In the past days, you have brought so much life back into a lifeless body and we have not even met face to face. For almost the past days, I know and realize what it is to LOVE again and to feel loved.
I never thought it would last this long, but it has. This is a clear indication that we have so much in common and we are building on something that is real. I hope we get the chance to see this thing through.There have been hard times, bad times and good times, but with that comes lonely times. We have reached new and higher grounds with what we have shared in the past days, and I would do it all over again with you if I had to. I have no regrets.I am sending you this to let you know that I have been sent an angel to be with me, and you are that angel.Please understand that we have so much to give to each other and I look forward to that day. I believe it is closer now than ever before. It is just that there may be a few more obstacles that we need to clear up, and I think you know what I am talking about. Besides that, we can and I know we will survive.
Love always,
deborah

Gloria Gaynor coming back at you.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Love and Appreciation For Myself
Dear ,
You have overcome many obstacles within your life which have made you the wonderful person you are today. You should be very proud that you have persevered all your experiences and with it you have lived, acknowledged, and learned and you have never intentionally done on to others as it has been done unto you for you know what it feels like and you have the strength to rise above it all. You are attractive, generous, honest, humorous, intelligent, kind, loveable, loving, passionate and a wonderful mother. The person who will obtain the key within your heart in the future will be blessed to have the love in which you are cable of giving to someone. May God Bless you and always give you the strength for you to continue to grow and love.
Love alway
deborah

Louis Armstrong lyrics sent back

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic