SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Record number of calls in 24 hours?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
tazmanian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What’s the highest number of phone calls you’ve received from the same lad in a 24 hour period?

Mine is now 53. That happened today after Mister Ch3ng once again felt those dolla chop blues. (See the audio section).

Indeed my accent-transforming friend has told me to sign up for a new email address.

Now on principle, I’m not going to do that, but I confess I’m running out fo ways to extend this 10 week straight bait, so suggestions for getting around the “new email” command and drawing out a bait that’s already seen two attempted chops would be most welcome Smile

"If this is a game you are pulling with us please stop we are not such people you have to be playing games with." - Mr. Charn Sophonpanich

Last edited by tazmanian on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I onced left a lad hanging on a Cameroon safari and when I came home my phone showed 68 missed calls. Not las were from the same lad as his oga was also eager to reach me. He was not happy with the Bob Afett experience.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I recently tried a safari to Togo. I received only 31 calls from the lad in less than 1 hour. (Didn't get the safari though RATS!!) Oh well, he took a nice trip to the border anyway.
Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
I onced left a lad hanging on a Cameroon safari and when I came home my phone showed 68 missed calls. Not las were from the same lad as his oga was also eager to reach me. He was not happy with the Bob Afett experience.

Do phone companies charge for calls that don't connect? Then again it propably doesn't matter as lad and oga did call eachother a lot.
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If someone can beat your record I bet it's Finbarr Saunders
forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=228448

Although his massive call rate is distributed across a bunch of scammers, not sure what his best in 24h from a single scammer is.

fantastic job getting yours on the hook, he seems very eager.

The new email address, how about just changing the "From" name on your same old email account and keeping the same email address. Or if you are using gmail there are two other options you could use, keeping the same email addy but looking like a different one.

1. Add . characters to your email address. In gmail, [email protected] and [email protected] are treated the same. (please don't send email to these addys, I am just using them as an example and I am sure that johnsmith doesn't want any more junkmail).

(A grouchy aside: I know this for sure as loads of people keep signing up to sites, buying things etc using my personal gmail account which I have always used as [email protected] but they seem to use [email protected] format. UGH)

2. Add the + character at the end of your email address with additional text following. Using the example above, [email protected] should still go to the johnsmith box.

although all that being said, sometimes going along with a lad's demands can be easier than it seems. For example if you set up a new addy but then also set an auto-forward to your current addy, it will look like you're complying without a massive amount of inconvenience to your bait.

And don't forget, in the event of a dollar chop, make sure your character responds appropriately as if he really has sent the money to someone. In a straight bait scenario where you want to keep them on the hook for a long time, eventually the lad will accept the idea that maybe you really did send the money, even if not to him, and use the previous expenditure on your part as leverage to try and motivate you to continue with the deal ("do you want to just throw away the US$500 you sent before").

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Almost 100 from stranded travelling Lad and his Oga for Dr Mike and my Chapel Safari last Friday (I'll post it soonish).
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Looking forward to that one!

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
tazmanian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I obeyed his orders and set up a new email addy to avoid the "fraud stars" he's warned me about.

Hope he doesn't mind me using the old email account to inform him of the new addy Very Happy

"If this is a game you are pulling with us please stop we are not such people you have to be playing games with." - Mr. Charn Sophonpanich
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic