SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone else seen this?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SoSoS
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone else received or heard of the below email as being a scam?

Dear S****** S****,

How are you? In or about Oct. 2008, a client of mine (Robert Stone) made some fixed deposit with a Malaysian Bank. Unfortunately, Mr. Robert died after a brief illness as an effect of heart failure (Cardiac Arrest/Lungs Cancer) on the 14th January 2009. I humbly apologize for the means through which you are been contacted in this respect. My name is Dennis Appaduray (Junior), a legal representative to the deceased. Mr. Robert who hereinafter shall be referred as my client died leaving the said deposit unclaimed.

I wish to plead for your assistance in securing the said funds to avoid confiscation by the Malaysian Bank. The bank has issued a the third time Legal Notification Letter to contact and provide the Next-of-Kin to this funds otherwise the account will be confiscated and converted into the Malaysian Government Treasury.

My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the next-of-kin and heir of the funds. Hence, you have a relating information with the late Mr. Robert, the proceeds of this account can possibly be paid to you, thereafter, we could share the amount on mutual agreed percentages. All legal documents to back up your claim as my late client's next of kin will be gradually provided by myself.

All I require is your honest and sincere co-operation to see this transaction through. This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will secure you and myself from any breach of law. If this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology. I must use this occasion to implore you to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this matter absolute secrecy, whatever your decision, while I await your prompt response. Please contact me at once to indicate your interest and more details shall be provided.

Note: This transaction will be treated personal with absolute discretion and sincerity. Please, do not contact me through my company details for safety and secretive reasons as any communication or contact made through my website could be attended or picked up by any staff within the firm.

Best Regards,
Dennis Appaduray
[Principal Attorney]
No. 68-1, Jalan Telawi,
Bangsar Baru,
59100 Kuala Lumpur,[/quote]
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Only a few hundred times, NOK= next of Kin scam, can be fun if you get them off script after a few weeks.

Welcome here, read up and ask questions.

Have fun, bait SAFE

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had a few emails back and forward now and the last one I got back, had these images attached:

The lengths that people go to! And they want me to sign an Affidavit! What is the harm in filling it out with a fake passport number I wonder?
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No harm whatsoever. Since the "affadavit" itself is fake, created by the scammers to try to make their scam look more real, it is not a legal document is fake.

Just make sure everything (name, address, passport number etc.) is fake. And DON'T send a fake passport or other ID, because the scammer will recycle that on victims.

If you haven't already, you might want to sign up for a mentor, who can help you learn some of the tricks of baiting.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If everything is fake, name, numbers etc no problem we call that baiting, if he can reuse what you sent him, not good, others might get scammed.
He'll come up with a fee that needs to be paid first before you can have your money.
My $0.02
Stall as long as possible between first contact and first payment, questions, questions, stay friendly and helpful, just this one little thing, how....... Introduce or just react on the first letter with a second character, you already know his reactions to certain problems so work him.
If it gets too boring then Char1 meets Char2 by coincidence and you tel your friend all about it. Don't mention names so your friend might think it's another scammer.
Get slow in answering, remember you have a job, holidays, sickness, schooling, training and a love life so there will be days/weeks you can't answer. You have inferior equipments, computer breaks down, could he sent all emails again so you can reread what was going on?
Keyboard problems can make it hard mih rof daer ot several simple things you can't help, he'll have ʇı ɥʇıʍ lɐǝp oʇ, must be a virus. Do you know a good virus scanner ? etc
Once we hit the WU I get bored fast and stop answering, always keep them guessing.

Have fun

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Once I get to Western onion, Thats when the real fun begins. Especially with the KKSS forms, Lads just hate that. Laughing

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

See^^ so many baiters with their own taste Smile I hate forms Smile

Fun, bait SAFE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic