SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Am I being scammed??

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jenn10
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,
it's my first time on here & wanted to know if anyone recognises the name tony Charles brown, I met him on match.com he's 51yrs old allegedly from California, he is widowed with no family & he's Danish/ American... He has already had £3,500 from me & is now asking for more money!! I'm not site if he's scamming me or not,
I have emails from him only don't know how to check to see where they were sent from... He is still in contact with me & I'm afraid I'm bring scammed!! I have known him 9wks yet we still to meet.. Even though he says he's in London.
I have checked his email address & it's shows it from California.. He also gave me his home number in LA which I called but no answer... Obviously there wouldn't be any answer on the phone as he's in London!! I want to find more information out about him before I cut ties with him & would like to know if anyone had heard or been scammed by this guy?
He sent me photos of himself & a video of him chatting & they match his photos he's also spoke to me on webcam & it's defiantly him... I don't want to accuse him of scamming me until I got the right evidence.. Thanks Jenna. Wink
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Jenn, sorry to hear this but yes, this is a scam.
Please stop all contact with him.
Please visit our sister site at scamwarners.com as they are very helpful in getting the word out on specific scammers and on advising you on what to do.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Jenn, I am sorry we are meeting in this way. You have been the victim of a scumbag and as Ginger suggested above you should cease any contact with that person. They have real information about you and they are criminals. Accusing him will not change what he does and could possibly let him reflect on how to better his con game.

Our sister site http://www.scamwarners.com/ is much better about helping you through this and making you aware that he will not give up and will likely try to come back with different angles to get more money.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox

Last edited by next victim on Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Jenn, welcome. this is definitely a scam. High probability that the guy is in Nigeria and is not the same person on cam and everything you were told is false. Google his email address or name and please, please, go to our sister site-Scamwarners. Cut off ALL contacts with the scammer, he'll just try and talk you into sending him more money. I am so sorry this happened to you.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry Jenn as said ^^
some links http://www.webtrickery.com/?p=750 could even be you

is that the same number? you might be out of more than.

Stop all contact, take a new email address and tell your friends to find you there and why, that way they will not make the same mishap. It is hard, but these stinkers are everywhere now. I have been scammed too, doctors and lawyers have been scammed, when they find the right handle everyone can be scammed, learning money, smile, take a deep breath and go on with your life.
Cya

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just the fact that the guy has asked you for money after only knowing you for 9 weeks on the net shows that he's a scammer or at the bare minimum, a scumbag.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic