SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

welcome for me, advice for you!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
VigilantBarneyFife
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello 419eater,

After throughly reading through some of your work here at 419eater id decided to give it ago and made a seperate baiting email and persona to go along. The reason for posting this thread is two-fold...

One:

Id like to introduce myself as i predict ill be a part of your forum discussion soon, of everything goes well.

And...

Two: I would not mind a little advice or mentoring in the fine arts of scam baiting. Ive made a little progress so far and have set up a bait email and persona which is:

Barney Fife, Grate Gold firm, investing department. Started by the late & Grate (pun*swing*) Roy G. Grate. Our offices are based out of Madison, Wisc (I do not live).

That being said, do you think the andy griffinth reference is just too easy?

I have also emailed a couple, "hi im tatanya, good to speak with you after meetong on in internet. I love you." Types ive gotten in the past and a couple emails advertised as scammers on this very site. In addition to those emails i have also signed my bait email up for mugu(spelling?) Guestbook as suggested.

Any advice is welcome as Iam new to this and would like to play a little with the scamming,halfwits, thanks a bunch for your time.
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, and welcome to Eater!

First off, I recommend that you read Eater U, the stickies, and sign up for a mentor if you haven't done all of that.

Second off, the Andy Griffith references will go completely unnoticed by your lads. I doubt the show had a big following outside of the western world, and even then there are enough crazy people that name their children after TV and movie characters that even if the lad knows the name it's reasonable to assume it might be your real name.

Have fun and bait safe!

"fo rizzle my j-fizzle" - BluthBanana

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Come on...You know you want an ORANGE name!</a>
RIP Steward. Never forget.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the forum! Happy to see more people participate. Other than what has been stated above there is a special service here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=219874 but you may want to create a useless Yahoo mail to sign up for it. It will fill you up with various scam mails and you wouldn't want to bait from that catcher account.

If I remember right there is another baiter that uses Bernard also but it doesn't matter. Use what you like as long as it doesn't cross that person path it won't really matter.

Personally, I would have based your company in Grate Bend or a similar location but that is up to you.

bait safe and have fun. If you like the Russian ones I have a few spares.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
VigilantBarneyFife
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Grate Bend ties the story together all the better. I will def consider it Exclamation

I have signed up for the mentoring program and am waiting for a reply from my mentor.
I'am glad B.Fife has a chance of sucess as I have begun to enjoy the idea! Hopefully the original doesnt come to me with a vengance!

Thanks for the advice fellows!
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! You're starting right. Ask for a mentor and start giving lads some hell!

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Vigilante, the visual your moniker gives me totally cracks me up! What there fine people have told you is true-read stickys, check out EaterU and sign up for a mentor.

In the meantime, have fun with your vlads. I'm pretty much a noob too, but enjoy the lads from Lugansk! Come see us in the Romance Scams forums...

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
VigilantBarneyFife
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the replies and advice guys!
I have signed up for mentoring and was assigned bravo45(44?idk) and am waiting for a reply.

Good luck,
B.Fife
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're in good hands with Bravo95.
Here's some of Bravo's work
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=216752&highlight=
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic