SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Find and replace with Binta

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM from fmf:
Quote:
Cute how are you doing!!!!am BINTA,by name and i am new here to meet some one like you!! i guess lovely,caring and honest.Cute I want to be your friend,please contact me directly to my private email ([email protected]) for more about me and my pictures,i do not visit this site all the time!! i am waiting for your mail via ([email protected]) if possible send me your picture and small about yourself,i will send you mine too.Cute i believe you know that the key to the success is communication and there is a word goes like this " RELATIONSHIP STARTED ONE DAY" Don't mind me i love word of wisdom but need to learn more!!!!!!!!!

"Her" profile: Nipple alert
http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/babybinta

She does not discriminate, this was sent to my female profile.

Thank you for messaging me on fishmeet fish.
I love your picture and would like to know you better.

I hope you write back soon,

Quote:
I am very happy to read from you today. like I told you in my last mail, My name is Binta Doma one in western Côte d'v Ivoire Africa Presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar, Senegal, following the war the civil happen in my country.I'm loving beautiful girl of 24 years, about 5'8 "tall. Slim Fit, weighing about 50 kg. My father Dr Aliyu Doma was a successful businessman, he focuses on gold and diamonds, before the rebels attacked our house and kill one evening with my mother and my only brother.I oneal'm the only of the family. By the grace of God, I made my way to a neighboring country where I am now living as a refugee.My dear, I came to this site in search of love and care that I have not had for a long time since I lost my family members. I think in time to come, you'll be on my side and I'll show you without the love and respect throughout my time. Dear, I want to know more about you, your name, your real country, your profession, your age, your hobbies and what you do presently.My are swimming hobbies, dancing, singing, reading, watching movies and discuss politics.I tied my pictures.In my next mail I will tell you more about my life.I look forward to your reply Binta

How are you? I cannot understand your email, see below.
This is what you sent:

Hello my de8r.
O 8m very h8ppy to re8d from you tod8y. lOke O told you On my l8st m8Ol, My n8me Os BOnt8 Dom8 one On western Côte d'v OvoOre 8frOc8 Presently O 8m resOdOng On the refugee c8mp here On D8k8r, Seneg8l, followOng the w8r the cOvOl h8ppen On my country.O'm lovOng be8utOful gOrl of 24 ye8rs, 8bout 5'8 "t8ll. SlOm FOt, weOghOng 8bout 50 kg. My f8ther Dr 8lOyu Dom8 w8s 8 successful busOnessm8n, he focuses on gold 8nd dO8monds, before the rebels 8tt8cked our house 8nd kOll one evenOng wOth my mother 8nd my only brother.O one8l'm the only of the f8mOly. By the gr8ce of God, O m8de my w8y to 8 neOghborOng country where O 8m now lOvOng 8s 8 refugee.My de8r, O c8me to thOs sOte On se8rch of love 8nd c8re th8
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Binta sent the same message the next day. Somehow it got worse...

I replied

Dear Binta,

Perhaps you speak a different language, I didn't quite understand your last email to me.
This is what I received:

Hplli my dpar.
I am vpry happy ti rpad frim yiu tiday. likp I tild yiu in my last mail, My namp is Binta Dima inp in wpstprn Côtp d'v Iviirp Africa Prpspntly I am rpsiding in thp rpfugpp camp hprp in Dakar, Spnpgal, filliwing thp war thp civil happpn in my ciuntry.I'm living bpautiful girl if 24 ypars, abiut 5'8 "tall. Slim Fit, wpighing abiut 50 kg. My fathpr Dr Aliyu Dima was a succpssful businpssman, hp ficusps in gild and diaminds, bpfirp thp rpbpls attackpd iur hiusp and kill inp pvpning with my mithpr and my inly brithpr.I inpal'm thp inly if thp family. By thp gracp if Gid, I madp my way ti a npighbiring ciuntry whprp I am niw living as a rpfugpp.My dpar, I camp ti this sitp in sparch if livp and carp that I havp nit had fir a ling timp sincp I list my family mpmbprs. I think in timp ti cimp, yiu'll bp in my sidp and I'll shiw yiu withiut thp livp and rpsppct thriughiut my timp. Dpar, I want ti kniw mirp abiut yiu, yiur namp, yiur rpal ciuntry, yiur prifpssiin, yiur agp, yiur hibbips and what yiu di prpspntly.My arp swimming hibbips, dancing, singing, rpading, watching mivips and discuss pilitics.I tipd my picturps.In my npxt mail I will tpll yiu mirp abiut my lifp.I liik firward ti yiur rpply Binta
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How are you today over there in your lovely country?hope everything is moving great and success with you my darling,As for me Like you know,I am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar-Senegal.In this camp,its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God's grace,I will come out here soon.I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.The only person I have now is Rev.Paul Emmanuel who is the pastor of ( Our Lords Chosen Church ) here in the camp,he Eurasians been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I live in the female's hostel because the camp has two hostels one for men the other for women.Please try to call by 2 GMT with The Pastor's Telephone number is:(+221-774077840 ) when you call,tell him that you want to speak with me,so that he will send for me in the hostel.Please call me today,I love to hear your voice.As a refugee here,I don't have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that led to the death of my parents took place.Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a rabo bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount is $6.8M(Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars).So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. darling ,I will like you to send me all the under-mentioned particulars,for me to know you more,and know whom I am dealing with.Below here is what I need from you so that I can Forward it to the bank to start the processing of transfer procedures with you as my representative :
(1) Full name
(2) country of residence & city
3) Phone Number
Remember,I am giving you all this information due to the trust I reposed in you.I love you because you are an honest and understanding person.You are truthful,full of vision and a hardworking person.Thanks for your sweet regards for me.You are a nice person,I love to meet you very soon.I will like you to call me,call around 2pm GMT.I want to hear your voice.Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soon from yours Darling Binta

Your computer keeps sending me odd emails. This is your latest:

(perhaps it is because you are using color in your email?)

Hella My Dyrl;ng Heyrt
Haw yre yay tadyy aver there ;n yayr lavely cayntry?
hape everyth;ng ;s mav;ng greyt ynd syccess w;th
yay my dyrl;ng,ys far me L;ke yay knaw,; ym l;v;ng
;n the refygee cymp here ;n Dykyr-Senegyl.;n th;s cymp,
;ts jyst l;ke ane styy;ng ;n the pr;san ynd ; hape by Gad's
gryce,; w;ll came ayt here saan.; dan't hyve yny relyt;ves
naw wham ; cyn ga ta ys yll my relyt;ves ryn ywyy ;n the
m;ddle af the wyr.The anly persan ; hyve naw ;s Rev.Pyyl
Emmynyel wha ;s the pystar af ( ayr Lards Chasen Chyrch
) here ;n the cymp,he Eyrys;yns been very n;ce ta me s;nce
; cyme here byt ; ym nat l;v;ng w;th h;m ryther ; l;ve ;n
the femyle's hastel becyyse the cymp hys twa hastels ane
far men the ather far wamen.Pleyse try ta cyll by 2 GMT
w;th The Pystar's Telephane nymber ;sSad+221-774077840
) when yay cyll,tell h;m thyt yay wynt ta speyk w;th
me,sa thyt he w;ll send far me ;n the hastel.Pleyse cyll
me tadyy,; lave ta heyr yayr va;ce.ys y refygee here,;
dan't hyve yny r;ght ar pr;v;lege ta ynyth;ng be ;t maney
ar whytever becyyse ;t ;s ygy;nst the lyw af th;s cayntry.;
wynt ta ga byck ta my styd;es becyyse ; anly yttended
my f;rst yeyr befare the tryg;c ;nc;dent thyt led ta the
deyth af my pyrents taak plyce.Pleyse l;sten ta th;s,;
hyve my lyte fyther's stytement af yccaynt ynd deyth
cert;f;cyte here w;th me wh;ch ; w;ll send ta yay lyter,becyyse
when he wys yl;ve he depas;ted same ymaynt af maney ;n
y ryba bynk wh;ch he ysed my nyme ys the next af k;n,the ymaynt ;s $6.8M(S;x M;ll;an E;ght Hyndred Thaysynd yS Dallyrs).Sa
; w;ll l;ke yay ta help me trynsfer th;s maney ta yayr
and on and on
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one won't mail any of mine back. I have replied from 2 male and one female that he left PMs on. Love the nipples even though they are brushed.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does not veer off script but I give her a 10 for nipple shots.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic