SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Suggestions Please . . .

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
YKnott
Master Baiter

Location: seated at the table in the laboratory of the utility muffin research kitchen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I'm on my usual path to piigy harvesting with this Ladette, when it comes to the "send money" bit, my character springs his usual objection to W.U / MG ;

Quote:
. . . I will not be using one of those 3rd party money transfer services, as I have learned, those places are used by fraudsters and criminals , and I would not contribute to their operating profits .

So sorry if this makes it a little more difficult for you, but I would not use one of those places on principle .

. . To which, Ladette springs this gem ;

Quote:
Hunnie i just talk with a nigerian colleague concerning the account problem that you wanna send money to me that how doe she recieve money from her family in uk . and she told me she dosent use western union or money gram that she do receive money from a nigerian bank here once hey send through the money transfer service there here is the info she gave me

PAY AT SKYE BANK IN NIGERIA

THE NAME OF THE LOCAL MONEY TRANSFER THERE IN UK IS FLITCASH

Babe she said you should go to this local money transfer outlet that is flitcash and go there to sen the money and tel them to pay to skye bank in Nigeria. and they will give you secret code numbers that you will email to me ok and then i will now go with her to ske bank and she will help me to use her id card to get i from me very easy and well secued and better than western union or money gram . so hunnie just look for that outlet flitcash is a local money transfer there in uk and tll them that you want to pay into skye bank in Nigeria ok. and after the transfer thy will give you secret code ok that you will emal to me . thanks and await for your response

Shocked D'OH !
. . . So what's my objection to this ? - Any suggestions welcome !

Wink

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do i understand this correctly that this is just annother service identical to WU and MG? Exept that this delivers it to a bank?

Well, this is their FAQ: http://www.skyebanksl.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&catid=28%3Afaqs&id=72%3Afaq-on-skye-flitcash&Itemid=134

As for objections:

It is same as WU/MG
You don't live in London. You don't live in that part of london. You don't dare to go into that part of London.

They weren't open when you went there.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would follow protocol, no account, no money period! That is also a third party money launderer. Is this JT?

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox

Last edited by next victim on Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bank to bank trandfer like normal, civilised people do or forget about it.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
YKnott
Master Baiter

Location: seated at the table in the laboratory of the utility muffin research kitchen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

next victim wrote:
I would follow protocol, no account, no money period! That is also a third party money launderer. Is this JT?

No mate, but it is another honey from FMF

Thanks all - I'll be pedantic & go with a "It's still a 3rd party transfer" modality, I think .

Many Thanks

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My new one I stole somewhere and added bits and parts.

there's no way I'm sending any money anywhere through Western Union, Money gram, Money store or any of those places. I asked my Lawyer and my Banker and they told me absolutely not to use them and that the safest way was by bank to bank wire transfer period.

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Popeye has already went the way of the Dodo with mine, he might need some love if you have time.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
YKnott
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WOOT ! Very Happy

After a brief struggle , Ladette produced bacon this morning Smile

(with a Malaysian account, strangely enough)

Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic