SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What to do when the gig is up

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rooted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alas all baits must end at some time, but I always like to finish leaving the lad wondering "Did I let this one slip?"

This lad coughed up 2 bank accounts and a fake bank website and was always quick to pick up any slipups on my part.

Lad wrote:
You are joking and a good liar. I have no confidence in you. You have been wasting my time. You are not ready to follow my instruction. I'm sorry I have moved on. You lost your side of the deal.

Lad wrote:
I also found out that all along, you have been wasting my time. The last time you said you sent western union, you went to send about 10 dollars and you even sent it to republic of Benin. It was from there I know you were a joker. I shouldn't have done anything with you.

I wrote:
Dear Watson, I really don't know what you mean. It has been no joke for me and I am feeling quite distressed about everything. Please don't contact me anymore. Nic

Lad wrote:
You really do not know what you have missed. I trusted you and contacted you to do this transaction of a lifetime. But you messed up. I have instructed the bank in London to transfer the funds to an account in Malaysia which Mr Mohd helped in opening and by God's grace by the middle of the week, the funds will arrive Malaysia and I will be more million richer. Well thanks and have a nice day.

Not a rant, about as good as I'll get with this one!

Become a GOLD DIGGER

Closed lad accounts x18
Mortar x1

I thank you for your mail and wish to inform you that I mate with the lawyer this afternoon...

PAY YOUR BILL PAY YOUR BILL.OR STOP WASTING YOUR TIME. BARRISTER S ZUMA ESQ.

How will be asking all that question wasting my time that is precious....

... you are a joker a deciever and also a liar ...

New User's FAQ
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Listen to me, Listen to me. My number one rule is to never ever let em have the last word. Never.Laughing

Funny thing is the harder you slap them at the end the more likely they will come back for more punishment. Twisted Evil

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ya, I never let the lads go that easily. I keep going until they stop replying, and even after that I make sure they really are out of it with a couple more emails before giving up. Persistence can keep even dormant baits going.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Maybe even wait a week or so and then give them a call. It can sometimes revive a bait. If not, you might get a good rant out of them.

My long term baits I never let the Lads have the last E-mail. The baits I do with the Darlings I send a break-up E-mail hoping that they will eventually send me their "Paraguay" script so I can post that info too.

Just depends on how you want to work it.
Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This one learned from reading Baiter U: Scammers sometimes work as gangs and you can't always know if there is the same guy in the other end or not.

Therefore: Wait for a bit just in case there is an annother guy receiving your message. The first guy may forget that he dumped you but the other guy(s) may be unaware about that completely or just have a go themself to make sure.

Scammers also may sell their victims to other scammers and fail to inform them about any "irregularities".

Any veterans agree?
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Elementary Smile

I baited someone months ago (looks like I got the bait almost ready to publish, but didn't actually publish it). It ended with her making no effort to get the package I sent via GPS and giving up saying "I have done all I can", which she hadn't. Last month I got one of those "I got the funds transferred with the aid of a new partner from London" emails from the same character.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Vlads, in my experience, are definitely gone once they twig or the bait's over. Probably because they stay in the RomScam mode. Creativity isn't a priority .

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Karl_Ranseier
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I usually do it like Mimicat and bait until I get no further response. But on some occasions I have left a lad in the open air like Rooted. Some of them get really mad about this and are down on their knees to get another response Twisted Evil

rowIand 0bimdike: YOU MUST BE CRAZY AND MAD. GO TO HELL SON OF A BITCH LIKE YOU. DON'T EVER WRITE ME AGAIN. YOU THINK YOU CAN JOKE WITH ME. EVEN I DID NOT GO TO THE HOTEL. I JUST WROTE TO YOU THAT I WENT BUT I DIDN'T. I AM ON MY HOME. SO GO AND PICH UP YOUR ROUTHLESS MOTHER AT THE AIRPORT.
So you where not really at the hotel? Easter Egg 2013
Rooted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fact of the matter is that laddie had accused me of being 'not serious' a few times before, and he had obviously been baited before. I had managed to get things back on track each time by increasing the carrot. Heck my character even flew to visit him...pity we could never quite meet up.

I had been losing patience with him for some time and decided it best to end it leaving some measure of doubt in his mind.

Become a GOLD DIGGER

Closed lad accounts x18
Mortar x1

I thank you for your mail and wish to inform you that I mate with the lawyer this afternoon...

PAY YOUR BILL PAY YOUR BILL.OR STOP WASTING YOUR TIME. BARRISTER S ZUMA ESQ.

How will be asking all that question wasting my time that is precious....

... you are a joker a deciever and also a liar ...

New User's FAQ
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^That is a good route also. I have a number of them that come back after a little gathering at the tree of wisdom to figure out why it just did not happen for them.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
paythecourier
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still find at the very end of a bait the hardest thing for me is to not burn the lad, common enough practice years ago but sadly frowned upon now.....against the rules more the pity Sad

You are the bastard of a thousand bastards. Sir Michael Creamer

Closed lad accounts x 13
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ergo.
Pissed off KKSS lad

Quote:

Barr Jacques Hans
Jun 14 (1 day ago)

to me
Attention: Mr John E Mugu,

Thanks for your message, I really dissapointed in you and why are you so lie everyday by day. well I will like to tell you that i'm very tied about this stupidity. When you know , you want to received the cheque I will give you DHL contact so that you will contact them by you self. and I'm beinging you should stop mailing me if you know, you can not send the payment throught western union money transfer.

You calling me a liar?? Listen retard, listen to me well. You are the one who does not play with a full deck. Days go bye without me hearing from you and your always in a fog about things. I'm the one who had to do all the driving back and forth to Western Union twice for nothing. Just a big waste of my time and then you give me some lame ass bank account used by hippies or something for buying drugs and I have to drive down to the bank and waste my forking time again and you get mad at me?? and now instead of sending me a good and proper bank account to wire the money to You just start whining like a little baby.Waaa, Waaa. You want some cheese with that whine?? Huh??
You need to go back to Barrister school and start over from the beginning cause you must have slept through the whole forking course. You dumb forktard.
Have a nice day Dummkopf
Last word. Laughing

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him the Nigerian Bar Association will pull his ticket next so he should get his crap together.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic