SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nadez

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ground floor with a Vlad from the etherworld.

Quote:
Hello!
Today the sun and at me good mood shines! Thanks, that you have answered my letter.
My name is Nadezhda. The thought on acquaintance on the Internet has arrived to me unexpectedly as I do not have man.
I together with the girlfriend sat in cafe and a coffee saw. She has told, that now acquaintance on the Internet usually in the whole World.
I do not have profile on the Internet. I am not registered in social networks as me it not when did not interest.
Then my girlfriend has offered, that I exploited agency of acquaintances.
I have considered some profiles, but I have decided to write only to you.
I do not remember the site name, but I think, that is remarkable, that we can already carry on dialogue.
I wish to tell to you at once, that I search in the man. I hope for your decency, I search for love
And sincere relations. For me it is important, that the person would be kind, attentive and sympathetic.
I hope, that these qualities are at you and then our purposes can coincide.
I am confused and in general I do not know what to write in the letter. You can look at my photo, that
To see my physical data. My growth of 168 centimetres. My weight of 55 kg. On August, 20th 1983 I was born.
My sign on the Zodiac the Lion. What sign on the Zodiac at you?
I have many interests. I like to study the new.
In me common sense of humour. I think, that in the future you can be convinced of it.
I will be glad to answer questions which in you interest. It is interesting to me to study your country. I live in Russia.
I wait your letter. I wait your photos.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi! In Russian it Privet!
It again I! At you good mood? I waited today to see your letter.
I had a confidence, that you will write me the letter. Last night, I wished to look the letter from you,
But my laptop of the house has broken, it very old and to repair is not subject, I plan to buy the new laptop,
When I will receive the salary on my work. Now I on work, am convenient to write me letters from work.
I work every day, except Sunday. On Sunday I cannot see your letters.
I start to work in 09:00 in the morning. I stop to work in 17:00 in the evening.
I work in the official body which is engaged in preparation of documents on the ground areas.
My post the expert. I like my work. I work behind the computer much.
I have a higher education. I have finished training at design and management faculty.
I live in the city of Ufa. You can see my city on the Internet. Capital of Russia, the city of Moscow.
Distance to a city of Moscow about 1377 kilometres from my city. You sometime were in Russia?
When I have decided to get acquainted with the man in agency of acquaintances, I have considered many profiles of men.
But I have written the letter only to you. It is difficult to me to explain my choice. Possibly my heart has prompted,
That I should write the letter to you. I have got used to trust the heart.
I am done not frightened by an age difference, for me important what the man was kind,
Sympathetic also what he was able to address correctly with the woman. I wish to ask you about sincerity.
I want, that ours with you dialogue has been based on trust. Now we know each other a little.
I hope, that the trust will appear in due course between us. In the future I can give you a mobile phone,
But now I wish to learn you better.
Your life is interesting to me. Please, do not forget to answer my questions. Than you are engaged at leisure?
You like sports?
Today I send you the photos and I will be glad to see your photos in the new letter.
I should continue to work now. Thanks for your attention.
I hope, that my letter was not boring for you.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my friend.
I looked forward your letter, excuse that I could not write you the letter so quickly, now on work,
I drink coffee and I write you the letter. I will continue to tell about the life, tell to me too about the
Lives as it is interesting to me to learn you and everything that is created in your life.
Today in my city wonderful and warm weather. Behind a window the sun shines and sing birds. I adore summer.
At leisure I like to visit a beach. What weather in your city? In my city river Belaya flows. It is a pity,
that in Russia the summer of a current lasts three months.
I am assured, that in your country the beach is the favourite vacation spot, many tourists. It is pleasant to me camping.
It is pleasant to me to read your letter. When I write you the letter, I would like to tell to you about everything,
that occurs in my life. It is a pity, that between us distance.
If we lived nearby could meet in cafe and talk infinitely. I sincerely hope,
That you support my dreams. I hope, that sometime ours with you dreams will be carried out.
I have hobby, I knit from different threads clothes, basically it is warm things from a dense woollen thread.
When I have a free time I knit jackets, warm socks and as I can knit scarfs and caps.
I like to do it by the hands. To it I was learnt by my grandmother.
Also I have a big collection of culinary recipes. Since the childhood, I spent much time
On kitchen together with my mum. Mum has learnt me to prepare many various dishes. You are familiar with a Russian cuisine?
In your city there are Russian cuisine restaurants? I never tried dishes from kitchen of your country.
I will be glad to acquaint you with a Russian cuisine in the future. Often we together with girlfriends gather at my place.
I like to surprise girlfriends with new dishes.
I try to check up my e-mail every day when I work. Sometimes because of work questions, I do not have time,
To check up email.
Be assured, that always I will answer your letter. Together with the letter I send you the photos.
I with impatience will wait to read your new letter.
Your girlfriend

Cellphone - web store
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You get some real winners!

Quote:
Today the sun and at me good mood shines

Question
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Almost seems like I am being baited huh?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Orville.
How you? At you good mood? I like ours with you friendship. In the mornings I drink coffee and I read your letters.
I not always can answer you at once as the laptop at my place has broken and I have not had time to buy yet new,
I write to you from my work. I hope, that you understand me. I think of you all the day long. It is very interesting to me,
Than you are engaged at present. It is a pity, that between us the big distance.
I have made some photos for you and I will send you them, I hope to you it it is pleasant. I will continue to tell
About the life. And to ask about your life.
I wish to tell about my family. To my mum 61 year. My mum already on pension. As I have sister. She lives in
City Orenburg. My sister has married and has moved to this city together with the husband. My sister has a son. He/she is mine
The nephew, to it now 8 years. It very cheerful boy. My father has died 5 years ago of heart attack. It was
Hard time for our family. I love the family. I try to help my mum. We try at least time in
3 months to meet all family behind one table.
You are pleasant like cinema? What films like you? I cannot forget remarkable film Titaniс,
I looked it some times. Let it not the newest film, but it very much is pleasant to me. I like different genres,
But most of all I prefer romantic films about love, with good end of a film.
I like to cook food. What most popular dish in your country? Russia - the huge country. Here very much
Various kitchen. I think, that national dishes in Russia are cutlets, pelmeni, borsh. In Russia very much
Soups are popular. My mum has learnt to prepare me many different dishes. I am assured, that you will like dishes from the Russian
Kitchens. As to my preferences in food. I like different food. The main thing that the food has been prepared from
Natural products. I like salads from vegetables and pasta.
Orville, you have a phone number from which it is possible to do trunk calls? My phone number: 7(8901) 901 7532.
My operator of cellular communication is local. I have learnt, that I can not accept the international calls. If you tell
To me a phone number, I will call to you from public phone in the future. Ok? I wait your phone number in the following
The message. I think, that we with you can understand each other in our conversation by phone. When I will plan to call
To you, I will inform you.
I know, that you the good man, and it very much is pleasant to me. We with you speak in different languages in a daily life.
Our countries have different mentality. You agree with me? Please, tell to me, it is as much as possible about your life.
OK? Your life is very interesting to me. All of us people, and I will understand you, but we with you belong to different cultures.
Some things, I, probably, do not know. I will be very glad to hear it from you. Your letters help me to present better
Your world. Write to me more likely! Please, send the photos! I will wait for your letter! I try to check
email every day. Sometimes because of work I do not have time to check up email.
Orville, I will always answer your letters. Today I have written you the big letter, now I should return
To work. Write me the letter faster.
Kisses.

Cellphone - web store
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There seems to be a lot of laptops broken in Russia lately.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe a nice change from the translation/ticket/visa lines. Can't wait to see NV's response.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have noticed the laptop trend and haven't really been posting my rambling Vlad replies but I will if you want to see it.

Good morning beautiful Nadya! How are you doing today? Everything is great here and made so much better by your mail to me. I am always glad to learn more about you and your life there. I am very glad that we are becoming friends and I really hope to see if this might become something more than that.

Thank you very much for your photos also. You are such a lovely lady and I see you get it from your mother. How is she going to feel that I am almost her age and wanting to be with her daughter?

Our countries may be very different in their ways of thinking but you and I have found each other in spite of that. I don't allow my decisions to be made by either country and see you don't either. That is all that is important.

I am glad to know that you try to be around your mother and family when possible. That is very important not only for her but also for the family. I was lucky enough that I could spend every Saturday with my parents until they died. They have been gone for over 10 years now but I made sure I did not just stick them in a rest home and leave them.

I have been to the theater and actually have seen Titanic. It is a good movie although I tend to like the older westerns and such I can still enjoy some of the newer ones. Some of the romance ones aren't too bad I guess.

I think it is really difficult to name a popular dish here in the US because different parts of the country enjoy different types of food. I like some Cajun cooking, Chinese, Italian, seafood and I can never know what else I might enjoy until I have tried them. I would love to try some of the foods that you enjoy and I have no doubt that I will love your talents in the kitchen.

I do like pasta dishes and vegetables along with my meals. At times I eat only pasta with a little something added for flavor. Very good stuff if I want a quick bite and don't have much time.

I will end this for now and try to pick it up again in another mail. I have to get back to work sorry my love!

Have a great day
Thank you for your sweet kisses
Love your man

Quote:
Hi, my dear Orville,
I'm fine. Today at me good mood. The sun in the street shines. It seems to me, that the sun pleases us with the beams.
Yesterday during a dinner I have gone to cafe together with my girlfriend. We ate and talked. A name of mine of colleague Mira. Mira has told, that it,
From recent time, has started to notice changes in me. I have begun earlier, than usually, to come for work. Besides, my colleague
Has told, that I often spend time behind the computer.
Orville, I have told to my colleague, that I communicate with you. I have thought and have understood, that is valid, my life has changed since then,
As I have started to communicate with you. I began to come for work earlier while anybody is not present on work, I try to read your letter.
Sometimes I re-read letters which you have written me earlier. Now I wish to look in your eyes and to see your mood.
You know, what the sight can tell more than one million words? My eyes shine for pleasure when I look through mail and I see
Your letter. Thanks you for happiness which you bring to me.
Photos which I send you now, have been made recently. I always wait your photos together with your new letter.
I have given you the number mobile, you tried to call to me? I have learnt from the mobile operator, that my mobile not
Supports an international telecommunication, for this purpose that I could call and accept trunk calls, it will be necessary for me
To write the statement to the mobile operator that it is necessary for me to connect service trunk calls as to me have explained,
That this service will be accessible in 7 working days. From the moment of a filing of application, on service trunk calls. As soon as
I will make it, I will inform at once you on it, I very much wish to hear your voice and I hope that we can soon speak with you
By phone. Tell, please, you prefer what holiday?
Orville, you love the noisy companies, or you like quiet rest? As to me, in the past I loved the noisy companies.
I liked to have fun, and I was soul of the company. Now there were some changes in my life, probably, therefore,
That I became more adult.
Now I have much more pleasant rest in the small company of friends in cosy cafe. I dream of a romantic supper,
With the man whom I love. But I do not have beloved, I very much would wish to meet the love.
Orville, you the romanticist? To you to like to surprise the girl? To me like romanticism... I like to look at stars, it is pleasant to me
Easy supper at candles. I as like to dance slow dance under music... Nevertheless, it is all was at me for a long time.
I very much would wish to recollect all it.
I with impatience wait for your following letter.
I wait for your letter.

Most of that is just crap pasted from other posts. Orville is 60, her mom is 61.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Right off, Led Zeppelin stuck in the head. Awesome!

Quote:
Hey hey Orville,
Today I have woken up early. The first thought which is at me in the morning is a thought on you.
I had breakfast and continued to think that we could have breakfast together. What meal
You prefer in the morning? I have breakfast yoghurt and fruit.
Now I again on work. I write you letters at leisure. Orville, I have some
Works today. At leisure on work, I re-read your last letters. Sometimes I
I think, than you are engaged during this or that moment of time... I look a photo of your country in
The Internet. Your country rich with sights! In your country the beautiful nature and
Pleasant climate.
I have an important question for you. You write letters to other girls? I write the letter only
To you. Me other men do not interest.
Orville, you understand, that I seriously concern acquaintance to you and consequently me it
Interests. You prefer long relations? What do you do not love in the woman? That you
Involves in the woman? What you would want the wife in the future? It should be formed?
The clever? Beautiful! Fair? I think, that between the man and the woman there should be an understanding.
Also there should be a trust and a physical inclination! The man and the woman should be before
In total friends. The love begins with friendship. If friendship strong and mutual, love
Also will be pure and mutual! I very much wish to grow fond of the man! I wish from this love to be
The happy! I wish to give from this love my smile to all people! First of all, to my favourite!
I will answer the same question now. I want, that my future husband was reliable
Support for me and our future family. I wish to rely in all on my future husband.
I want, that my pleasure was also its pleasure. My grief was also its grief. These are mine
Representations of my future husband.
I love a cosiness and cleanliness of the house. You often are engaged in house affairs? Orville, you have
House flowers? I in general love flowers and at my place many flowers! I very much like lilies.
Now we have no possibility to communicate through skype, but soon I will buy the new laptop and
We can speak on skype. I will inform at once you on it. I wish to make for you
Video, I will try to send it in the following letter. I hope that it is pleasant to you.
I wait your letter and your new photos. Please, do not detain the letter. Today I
I send you a photo which I have made in the south of Russia in the summer. I hope, you will like my photos.
Yours,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure if he got my rambling mail or not. I got this 2 hours ago.

Quote:
Hello! How you? I have written you the letter, you have received it??? I hope, that you have received my letter and will answer soon.
I will wait your letter and your photos, Nadya.

Did you not find my mail this morning angel? I will send it again if you didn't. It shows that I sent it but that doesn't always mean you have it. Please let me know.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Hello Orville!
I very much waited your letter. We with you friendship very much is pleasant to me. Earlier, I to you had a feeling of curiosity. Now I had a feeling of liking to you.
I have good news today. I talked to my director, and he has told, that my vacation will soon. It is necessary for me to finish the begun business, and then
I can have a vacation. When there will be your vacation?
Last night I was at home. I watched TV. Yes, sometimes I watch TV, when I have a free time. It was difficult to me to concentrate attention on
To telecast because my thoughts are occupied by you. Orville, I with impatience wait my vacation that we could agree about a meeting. You want our meeting?
Very much for a long time I did not feel, which is in my heart now. I have to you feelings of liking... I am afraid to speak to you about it, but my feelings to
To you, big, than simply friendship. I with huge impatience wait your letters. Earlier I did not represent, that feeling I can so to wait for letters, at dialogue in e-mail.
Now we are convinced of it.
Orville, what you feel? I sincere with you, also say to you only that I feel. From the very beginning of our dialogue we
Have agreed about sincerity, and I trust you now. I have a sensation, that we are familiar with you throughout the whole life. I do not have any secrets from you.
Always I try to answer your questions. Please, repeat the questions for me when I forget to answer your questions. Ok?
Tell to me, please, as you consider the future? What do you want in the future and whether you that I was a part of your future want? You would like that yours
The future wife was till the end of your life? I wish to marry only once and to be happy.
I have a passport which allows me to travel all over the world. I am valid, very much I wish to see your country and your way of life. I should see it
My eyes, and I think, that we with you will have happy time together. I have made for you video, I hope to you it it is pleasant, I worried when wrote down
It is video, but I hope that you understand my English language. I was trained on English language courses, and I very much hope, that you understand that my native language it
Russian, I hope to you my video is pleasant. Only please do not laugh at my speech of English language Smile
Please, do not forget to answer my questions. I very much appreciate ours with you dialogue. Orville, I am afraid to check up mail in any day, and not to see your letter.
Please, do not leave me without your letters.
I wait your new letter.
Kisses...

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Orville,
Thanks you for kind words. I really wish to be with you nearby that you could embrace me. I wish to be in your embraces.
I believe, that soon we will with you together. All our dreams will come true, when we will be together. Now I know, when there will be my holiday.
Today the director has told to me, that my holiday will begin in 4-5 days. I think, that next week I will be on a vacation.
This news has very much pleased me. I will have 43 days of my vacation. These news have very much pleased me. You are glad to learn about it?
To me my director a vacation 43 days as I have explained to it has allowed to take, that in my life there was a man from other country and
His name Orville, yes it you the darling Orville!
Soon I will receive my salary, before leaving on a vacation, to me should pay my salary and I plan to buy at once the new laptop,
The laptop will be necessary for me to write you letters at any time.
I am assured, that you are glad. I really look at things, and I think, that we should be well prepared for it. I will start to prepare to
To trip if you agree with it!
How your day? How many now time in your country? What clothes I should take with myself? I should take warm clothes? These are important
Questions for me, I ask, that you have answered my questions.
Orville, I will inform the information on my preparation for travel, Ok?
Between us much in common. I am assured, that when we will meet, ours with you feelings become stronger. I was always fair with you,
You do not learn anything new about me when we will meet you.
I think, that most the nearest international airport to be in the city of Moscow. It is airport "Sheremetevo". Tell to me, please,
What international airport is closest to your house? In what airport I should buy tickets? I never was in your country.
You could meet me? I do not know anybody, except you in your country. I ask you that you have met me at the airport.
Orville, I will be glad to spend time with you. Time which we will spend with you together, will help us to learn each other better. I will begin
To undertake some steps for our meeting. I will do the utmost, that we have met you in the shortest terms. I will do
All is independent. I want, that you wrote to me every day. Your support is very necessary to me! Within the next few days I plan to visit
Travel agency to learn it is more about a trip. I promise, that I will inform you on my news. Please, wait my news.
I send you my kisses. Together with the letter I transfer you a photo, I hope my photo it is pleasant to you. I transfer you my kisses. I will be
To think of you. I have forgotten to tell to you my full name,. Write me the full name.
I dream of our meeting.
Always yours

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Orville, How your day today?
Today I had not dinner at all. In a lunch break I have gone to travel agency. I have learnt the information,
Which is necessary for travel to your country. Embassies are not present in my city. The embassy is
In Moscow. I cannot hand in the statement on the visa in my city. Earlier I used the tourist
Agencies. For travel to your country I need to issue the visa. The employee of travel agency has told
To me, that I should go to Moscow to begin visa registration.
Orville, I am very glad, that you like thought on ours with you to a meeting. In tour agency to me have told, what not
Everyone can receive the permission to travel to your country. Financial stability, and so is very important
The purpose of arrival to your country is important. I have told, that I will travel for the purpose of tourism. Together with
The employee of travel agency we have decided, that the best type of the visa to me, there will be a visa "Tourist".
By data visa "Tourist" I can free move on territory of your country.
I am going to spend in your country of 30 days. I think, that this time to us will be enough, that we
Could learn each other better. You agree with me? The employee of travel agency has told to me, that
Time of registration of the visa makes 7 - 10 days. At this time it is better to me to live in Moscow because in any
Time I can be invited in embassy. I already took the list of documents which it will be necessary for me
To give in embassy in Moscow.
I cannot believe, that shortly we will be with you together. We can refuse with you letters, and
Infinitely to speak, looking each other in eyes.
Orville as the employee of travel agency has told to me, that the invitation letter probably is required
From you when I will hand in the statement in embassy. You can transfer me the invitation if me it to be necessary?
I will necessarily write to you if your invitation is required to me.
Now I will call in embassy to learn all more particularly. I should learn about cost of official registration of papers.
I as should register in reception in embassy. I hope, that the information which I have transferred you now, very much
Has pleased you. I am assured, that nothing will prevent us to meet you. You agree with me?
Today I again transfer you my photos. I very much hope, that you will like my photos.
I want, that we with you had many joint photos when we will be together.
Kisses.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Orville,
I am very glad to receive your letter now. Orville, I wait ours with you a meeting with huge impatience.
You wait our meeting? Today I have important news. Please, be attentive.
Yesterday I called in embassy which is in Moscow. Now I know all information, which
It is necessary for me for travel to your country. First of all, me have told, that I should visit personally
Embassy in Moscow to begin process of official registration of papers. I have told, that it not a problem.
Already my vacation tomorrow will begin, and at any time I can begin official registration of papers.
To me have told, that for travel to your country, I should visit embassy, fill questionnaires. To me
It is necessary to wait approval of my travel. I should show the inquiry on the marital status, the inquiry
With work, the declaration on payment of all taxes, and also the passport and photos. Today I will try
To receive all documents. Still to me have told, that I should give 2 air tickets (the ticket for arrival
In COUNTRY and for returning to Russia).
Orville, to me have told, that the invitation will be unessential to me. If there will be a necessity in
The invitation, I will tell to you about it. I have decided, that I will live in hotel or I rent a room. I will be
To choose cheaper variant when I will arrive in Moscow. I have learnt about cost of official registration of papers.
To begin official registration of papers, I should pay 80 dollars. Also I will need to pay
Consular gathering and additional payment for registration of questionnaires. That to me have allowed to travel to your country,
I should have medical insurance. I asked about cost of air tickets, but the girl in embassy not
Could answer my question. When I will be in Moscow, I will visit the airport to learn the prices.
Today after conversation with the girl from embassy, I thought of how we can will meet much. Between us
There are sincere relations, and I am assured, that ours with you relations will grow. I wish to know, that ours with you
Feelings mutual. Orville, it is necessary for me to be assured, that you will meet me at the airport. I wait, that you
Also, as well as I want ours with you a meeting. I do not have many money, and I not from a rich family. However, me not
It is a pity money for ours with you of a meeting. I have a feeling of pleasure which has appeared since first our day
Acquaintances. From my life the feeling of loneliness was gone, and it is pleasant to me to know, that in the World there is a person, which
Thinks of me.
We with you a meeting is a big step to ours with you relations. I listen to the heart, and my heart speaks,
That together we will be happy. Please, tell to me your thoughts.
Together with the letter I send you a photo which I have made with the girlfriend. I have asked to photograph me, that
I could send to you it is a photo. I have told to it that I have found the man, it you Orville! It was glad for me.
I will wait your letter. I should know answers to my questions. I do not wish to lose any day from my vacation.
I very much miss on you...
Now I will go to the director to receive all inquiries which will be necessary for me for official registration of papers.

Good morning my angel eyes! How are you today? Thank you for your mail and photos. I am always glad to see my baby girl and read your messages. I am very much looking forward to our meeting and hoping that every day when I open your mail it will say that you are prepared to board the plane to come be with me.

I will be right there in the airport waiting for you when you arrive. There is no way I am allowing such a sweet girl to sit alone in the airport waiting for me. I will be there early to make sure you find me as soon as you leave the plane and I may take you off your feet and show you all of my feelings that letters just can't say.

I will wait to read what you find at the embassy and from the airport.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hey the darling Orville,
I have just read your letter. Today I any more do not work, as have begun
My vacation. Now I I have come for work what to receive all documents from
My director which will be necessary for me in embassy. The director has wished me
Good rest. I have said goodbye to colleagues.
I am very glad!!! I am glad to that soon we will together. I am assured, that these
Vacation will be the best vacation. Orville, I with impatience wait ours
Meeting with you. Last night I have collected things for a trip to your country. I
Followed your councils, at clothes choice.
I as have told to mum, that I will go tomorrow to Moscow. My mum has told, that it
Will see off me to station. My mum asked me to be very much
The accurate. She asked to write it the letter as soon as I will arrive to your country.
I as promised to transfer to my mum ours with you joint photos. If mine
The father was still live, it would be very glad, that I have met the man and I will travel
To it. It is very romantic.
Orville, I trust you, I do not doubt sincerity of your feelings. Already absolutely
Soon we will with you together. I promise, that I will be
To write you letters every day, and to speak to you as affairs with registration are
Documents. Ok? Your support will be necessary to me. I will absolutely one in Moscow.
Moscow very big city and I will there absolutely one. I am assured, that ours with
You feelings, will help us to be together.
Road, today I will transfer you a photo which I have made specially for you. I
Very much I hope, that you will like my photo. Today I will buy the new laptop,
For this purpose that we could write each other letters, at that time while I will be
In Moscow while the visa is made out. I think that you understand that the laptop is necessary to me,
For this purpose that I could write you letters and inform on all news. It was not possible to me
To connect to my mobile phone, an international telecommunication as it is long process,
And I at all would not have time that it to make. I think that if it will be necessary,
I can find that a way what to call you from Moscow. I very much hope that at
Me all will turn out.
The darling, I have casually removed some from your letters, please write to me again, in what
The airport I should arrive??? As write me completely the address, a phone number and
Full name, I will write down it in my notebook. It is very important, do not forget to write it in the letter!
Now I should leave the computer. I do not work today, and I cannot long detain the computer.
Now I will go to station to buy tickets to Moscow.
I miss on you. Our meeting will make us the happiest. I cannot take with myself the camera,
As the camera belongs to my sister and it planned it to take away. Orville, at you is
Camera that we could keep the moment of our meeting?
I want, that this happy moment remained for all life.
Yours

Good morning my sweet Nadya! How are you today? I am happy that I am not the only one that is anxious about finally being together to enjoy all of the little things that are not possible through our mails. Thank you for your photos, you know I love those sexy eyes! I do not have a camera at home but we can get one when you arrive. I am sure you know more about them than I do so I will let you find us a good one.

It is nice that your mom will see you to the station and you will certainly be able to write her as soon as you feel like it or you may call her. I am sure you might be a bit tired from the long trip so a call might be easier as soon as we get you home. I will be happy to find your mails also as you are away from your home to register everything. Your mails always make me happy.

Honey my full information is

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Orville!!!
Today already I write to you from the city of Moscow! I write to you from my new laptop about which very long dreamt to buy.
I am very glad to see your letter!!! I have very much got tired today. I rented one of rooms in apartment where there lives the lonely woman.
One day of rent will cost for me 48 dollars. The mistress of apartment very good woman. Her name is Yana. She has allowed to use to me the Internet.
Orville, today I have visited embassy and the airport. In embassy I have written the statement for visa registration. It was pleasant to me, that in
the visa centre affable people work. To me have helped absolutely in all. I have given all necessary documents. Also I have made photos for visa
registration. In embassy to me have told, that I should get 2 air tickets. Air tickets are necessary for visa registration. The matter is that
employees of embassy should be precisely assured of exact dates of my start and returning back to Russia. Today I have visited airport Sheremetevo,
and have considered the prices for air tickets. Choice of air tickets very big. The price was the main criterion of a choice of air tickets for me.
It was necessary for me to find cheap air tickets. The employee of the airport has helped me at a choice. I considered air tickets. Cost of one air ticket makes 600 dollars. It is necessary for me to have 1200 dollars that I could get air tickets.
Orville, already I said to you, that your help will be necessary for me. Now I do not have money to get air tickets. I have paid registration
of the visa and the medical insurance in embassy. Also I have paid residing at a room. I now had 140 dollars, but these are necessary day for
me to live in Moscow. You can help to get to me air tickets? Already I said to you, that I should get air tickets in Russia.
Today I also have visited bank. It was necessary for me to learn, how I can receive from you money. Never earlier I faced it.
In bank to me have explained, that in the World there are many systems for remittance. We can use MoneyGram that you have transferred
money from your country to Russia, and I have got air tickets. Now I will tell to you the information which is necessary for you
that you could transfer the help to me. As you need to know correct my full name.
full name: .
Bank name "Sberbank"
Address: Varshavskoe shosse 37
city Moscow, 117556 Russia.
After you will transfer me the help, the employee of bank will inform you confidential number MTCN.
You should tell to me MTCN that I could receive your help. I hope that you have understood me. When I can receive your help?
Visa registration difficult process. Not to each girl can give out the visa to arrival in your country. Already my visa is in
process of registration. I am glad to that I managed to begin process of registration of the visa.
I hope, that very soon we with you will together. I have very much got tired today.
Moscow very big city. Please, do not leave me without your letters. I am perfect one here, and your support
is necessary every day for me. I miss on you and I dream of our first meeting.
I wait your letter.
Yours, .

Good morning my sexy Nadya! How are you doing today? I am happy to read from you once again and to find out that you have started the process and have found a very nice lady to share boarding with. I am glad you found the people there in the Moscow embassy to be affable.

I have no problem helping with the tickets but money gram and places like ti are no proper banks. I do not use such services baby. Could you ask the airline for a bank account to transfer the money to please?

I would not leave you without my mails baby. Every day I look for yours when I have the chance and I imagine you do the same thing when you are able to check your mails. I can't wait to get you home baby.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi my dear Orville, it can turn out at you to send me your help through the Western Union. Your letter has very much pleased me.
I will be very grateful to you, if you find time to go in western union, to send the necessary sum on my name.
I very much wish to book tickets and to inform you exact date and time of my arrival to you. I think every day of our meeting and is assured, that we will spend remarkably time together! I hope in the following letter to receive from you good news with the information western union.
I send you the information which will be necessary for you for transfer of money:
Full name: Nadezhda Phedosieva.
Bank name "Orient Express Bank"
Address: street. Krasnaya Presnya, 21
city Moscow, 123022 Russia.
I learnt in western union and to me have informed, that you can simply specify my name and the country Russia and I can receive your help without problems. With your occurrence my life was filled with sense, and I could feel, how much it is necessary - for realising for me, that on this Earth there is you, and how much it is important - to live for me for you. I do not wish to remember anything, that was to you in my life. I of nothing thirst in this life, except your love, you for me as a drink of cold water in desert. There is only you and that is connected with you.
I wish to be with you only with you. I the girl which only also think of your tenderness.
I will miss on you and to wait for your letter. Yours

Good morning my sexy little Nadya! How are you doing today? Honey, please ask the airline for a proper bank account to transfer the money to. I do not care what they told you in some bank about other services. I do not use them. I use bank accounts only to move money my love. That other is not acceptable.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi my dear Orville. I am very glad to that you wish to help me. I feel, that you care of me.
You care of ours with you to a meeting.
We necessarily will together. I have read now attentively your letter. You say, that you will order
Air tickets in the country, and I can receive them in Moscow. It is very good.
I talked to the consul. I was very joyful. I have told to the consul, that I should go to the airport,
To take away air tickets which you are going to send to me. I have told, that within the next few days to a smog to bring
The air ticket in embassy for assurance. The consul has objected me. I have heard, that the air ticket is necessary for getting
At the airport in Moscow for cash money.
The consul has told to me, that last months have toughened rules of reception of the visa. Now process of reception of the visa
Passes under the sensitive control of employees of embassy. I visit embassy, and I learn the new. The consul has told, that
Now there are many cases of swindle. Swindlers buy air tickets through the Internet, and cash
Money at the airport. Now each tourist should show the check which give at the airport after air ticket purchase in embassy.
Also now it is necessary for me to give in embassy, the certificate that air tickets are paid by cash. You understand me? I talked to the mistress of a room which I rent, her name is Yana, she has told to me that can help me, it has given me the bank requisites.
SWIFT: ALFARUMM
IBAN: RU40817840508450001736
Name of Bank: Alfa-Bank
holder name: Krysenkova Yana
I will wait your letter and your help. Yours Nadezhda

Cellphone - web store
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay! Moonshine is back. And with pork.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Isn't he sweet?! I love Russian pork!

Hello again sexy mama! Thank you for asking your house mistress for this. I will send the information to my bank immediately after this mail. Please thank her for helping us solve this little situation. I should be holding my baby very soon! Sorry for the short mail but I want this headed out for you today if it isn't too late.

Cellphone - web store
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there any kind of pork you haven't had yet? Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBoLA_BQ4tU

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'm sure there are several I have yet to take a bite of. I was jammin on the tune there! Almost forgot to put her post in here.

Quote:
Hi my dear Orville, I have read your letter. Your letter has pleased me. I will be very glad to that that you will send me your help. After ours with you of a meeting, our feelings will become stronger only.
I plan to buy air tickets within the next few days and I should receive your help, ok?
I will buy air tickets right after how I will receive your help.
I will write you the letter and I will tell lists of the flight that you could meet me at the airport.
I wait your letter and your help. Kisses...
Yours

Good morning my sexy Nadya! I am very excited that soon I will be looking at those beautiful eyes and tasting those sweet kisses. I am in my own little heaven now. I did get the information sent to my bank yesterday but I am not sure if it was quick enough for them to get it out. I am just guessing that they would most likely have found and sent that today.

I can't wait to spend time with you baby. We have so much to speak about and learn.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My dear Orville I have read your letter. Your letter has pleased me. I hope you you will send me the information of your help to me. I will wait your letter. Yours

Good morning my sexy baby! How is your day? I have no idea what details you are talking about baby, I have told you that I sent it there is nothing more that I know of.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi my favourite Orville, I have read your letter. Your letter has pleased me. In bank to me have told that your help will be accessible to me within 4 days. As I will receive your help I will inform you. I will wait your letter. Yours for ever

Hello again my love! I don't have a clue but I would appreciate a better topic if you don't mind. I do not care to spend our weekend exchanging sentences of talk about that. I would prefer that you tell me some things that you might like to do when you get here so I can find and scout them.

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic