SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE FOOL, WHY YOU DEY TALK LIKE SMALL PICKING YOU NO BE STREET GUY NI , WHY YOU CAN DEY TALK LIKE SAY YOU BUG PASS LIKE THAT, GUY WISE UP OK.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE AS STUPID AS THE PARENT THAT GAVE BIRTH TO YOU SO I AM NOT SURPRISED YOU ARE TALKING LIKE AN IDIOT, FOOLS LIKE YOU SHOULD BE KEPT IN THE ZOOM WITH ANIMALS BECAUSE YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM THEM . I WONDER HOW AN ANIMAL LIKE YOU MANAGE TO KNOW WHAT MTCN IS ? ANYWAY LET ME NOT WASTE MY TIME WITH YOU BECAUSE I HAVE BETTER THINGS DOING THAN TALKING TO YOU FOOL .

[email protected]
Quote:
just one thing son u can't speel correctly son oyendigwe y are hating on dis star

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahah Umpayi Be EWU OTONDO, you can't even spell correctly ? what a shame you should go back to KG 1 and learn your spelling very well before trying to insult people that are more learned than you are. you are no match for me at all even my son who is just 10 years of age won't spell shit like you do . you are a disgrace and your parent's has wasted their money trying to train you Chinedu go back to NDIGBO and learn properly try to make your parent proud at list .

Quote:
You BE BIG FOOL, U JUST DEY SHOW UR SELF, ONE LEVEL YOU NO GET. UR MATES FOR THAT LAGOS WEN YOU SAY U DEY SO NA SING DEM DEY SING OH, OK YOU AND WIZ-KID NA WHO BE SENIOR ? BUT NA WHO COME GET LEVEL PASS

Quote:
NA BIG FOOL YOU BE GUY, YOU NO QUALIFY TO GET MY NUMBER , AND FOR UR ADVICE NO DEY RAKE BECAUSE WHO DEY INSIDE ME PASS WATIN DEY INSIDE YOUR STUPID SELF, I KNOW YOUR KIND NA PEOPLE LIKE U DEY GO USE JUJU TAKE DEY CHAT MAYE, BUT NO BE PERSON LIKE MYSELF. TAKE YOUR TIME NOW AND LISTEN TO MY ADVICE BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU NA DEATH WEN KILL DA GRAIN NA DEY KILL UNA TOO SO U BETTER CHANGE UR WAYS NOW MAKE GOD SAVE YOUR DIRTY SOUL IF NOT U GO CRY HAD I KNOWN . FLY WEN NO LISTEN TO ADVICE NA HIM DEY FOLLOW DEAD BODY ENTER GRAVE OH ....

[email protected]
Quote:
U not talkinf too me werey boi! Na ogun go freestyle you and all your generations! Lol! Message you no sabi write! Aaaaaaarg nawa 4 u ooo! Mumu like you dey follow me talk! Its zo painfull iont knw u one on one! I culd have knw wot tew du 4 u! Buh no wori God go catch ur papa

[email protected]
Quote:
CHINEGBOOM WILLFOOL....SMELLING IGBO IDIOT. AT LEAST TRY SPEAK SMALL ENGLISH...AS YOU DEY CALL URSELF YAHOO BOI.....IMAGINE..SO YAHOO DON TON TO PROFESSION FOR YOU...SO UNFORTUNATE!!! YOU BETA GO BACK VILLAGE WEY UR MATE DEY AT LEAST U GO DEY SEE SMALL CHOR CHOR FROM GAMBLE & PETTY STEALING. SEE PERSON WEY DEM DEY DRAG MAGA WITH...YOU OLODO..YOU KNO REACH...I KNO EVEN KNOW UR MAGA, NA WETIN DEY VEX ME, IF NOT YOU FOR SEE FILM NOW...NA DE SAME LEVEL WE DEY DO? HOW EFCC CONCERN WETIN I DEY DO? IF YOU WAN TRY GIVE ME UR SO CALLED MAGA INFO MAKE WE DRAG WEDER YOU SEE MA BACK.

I KNO NO WHO BRING U COME LAGOS. NA WETIN DEM BRING U COME LAGOS FOR B DIS..U BETA GO BACK TO SHADE AND LEARN WORK.... AT LEAST YOU DON SEE DIFFERENCE FROM ME AND YOU.. YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER.. YOU KNOW EXPECT ME TO DEY COS UR MAMA COS I RESPECT YOUR MAMA AND WOMAN GENERALLY, IF NOT U FOR COLLECT... YOU MAMA GO DEY VIILLAGE THINKING SAY U DEY LEARN WORK SHE NO GO NO SAY U DEY CONSTITUTE NUISANCE ABOUT FOR LAGOS.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
(IDIOT!!!)you wan die?
thunder fire you and your generation ...idiot...ogun kill you.......if you reply back,,your papa,you mama go die ones..if you doubt me click reply make you see wetin go happen now....i dear you..she be u be juju person..........body go tell u now...... (ELI-YAH, AGLA, ADONAI, JOE, HE FOH, ESIEL SELAH, EHEJE-AISHER).. YOU HAVE JUST SIGNED YOUR DEATH WARRANT!!! I BE CONFIRM CELE BOI...

[email protected]
Quote:
Your father
Go fuck your mama toto make you lick your father prick ogu kill you an you family your mama an papa hahahaha lol

Quote:
YOUR FATHER AN MOTHER AN YOUR PAPA AN MAMA HAHA

[email protected]
Quote:
pla am moresorry am member form akabo in owerri brother ugochukwu is my bross sorry bye.

[email protected]
Quote:
Yes you talk like the Godly man , that good, we will see to that any time i am in Delta State okay .

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOLISH IDIOT LIKE YOU, IF YOUR MOTHER HAD KNOW THAT THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL BECOME, SHE WOULD HAS ABORTED YOU FOOL. BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear friend, stop talking too much and let us come to business, that's what am up to, so please insulting and and let join me no one is perfect...God bless you?

[email protected]
Quote:
OSU I DEY WITH PAYMENT SLIP AND I JUST DEY COME OUT FROM MONEYGRAM. IDIOT. U BE TREAL OSU. I DON'T HAVE YOUR TIME UR A DEAD WORKING HUMANBEING UR SUFFERNESS DONE START FROM TODAY.
ANWURU PERSON

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE STINKING.
COURSE UPON THE DAY YOU WHERE BORN. DO YOU EVEN ATTEND PRIMARY SCHOOL? OH SHAME ON YOUR ENTIRE GENERATIONS. STINKING THING.

[email protected]
Quote:
Why is your problem now what have i don to you have i Eva collet your money before them what is your broblem please top this becuse you dont know me ooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY SLEEP DEY CATCH U, IF I BE AN ORACLE OF GOD FROM NOW ON DEATH WILL START TAKING ALL YOUR CLOSE ONES FROM TODAY AS SOON AS U READ THIS MAIL ONE PERSON DIES IN YOUR FAMILY IN JESUS CHRIST NAME.
U ARE A DEAD MAN WALKING NOW , DIE IN THE NAME OF JESUS SINCE U WISH SO FOR YOURSELF.

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE JUST A BASTARD. IKODO WILL PUNISH YOU AND ALL MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE A SLOWLY AND PAINFUL DEATH. YOU ARE ALREADY A DEAD CORPS STILL MOVING. YOU WANT TO FUCK WITH THE GRAND MASTER OF IKODO SHRINE? SO BE IT YOU WILL BE DEAD WITHIN 72HOURS. IKODO, IKODO, IKODO, THE POWER OF DEATH WILL VISIT YOU WITHIN 72HOURS.

[email protected]
Quote:
FIRSTLY OLODO.. IT IS FUCKING AND NOT FOCKING
SECONDLY ALL THE MONEY WEY U DON MAKE FOR THIS GAME NA CHANGE COMPARE TO WETIN I GET
IF YOU BE BIG BOY YOU NO THEY SHAME YOU THEY DO BANK EMAIL WITH GMAIL?
GUY GO LEARN YOU BE JUST ONE VILLAGE BOY WEY OGA CARRY COME SHOW JOB...
BETTER COME LEARN WELL...SEE SMALL BOY TALK LESS AND LEARN JOB
IN CASE YOU NEED REAL EMAIL JUST REPLY I GO DO AM FREE FOR YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Nigerian Thief, Black monkey, imposter, kidnapper, rapist,

Dead pig fucker

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOUR WORDS GO TO YOUR FAMILY TOPE LAWAL YOU CALL UR SELF BANK EXECUTIVE
YOU THIS BLOOD OF FOOL.... FRAUD ER.. GO TO HELL WITH YOUR EFCC OR WHAT EVER YOU CALL
SOON THEY WILL COME ARREST YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN JESUS NAME....

[/quote]

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Nigerian Thief, Black monkey, imposter, kidnapper, rapist,

Dead pig fucker

I pick dis one.

fritel
Bacon Farmer

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
NOW WEY U KNOW SAY PROBLEMS DEY. HOW WE DO AM??? I WON COME FORK YOUR
MAMA THIS NIGHT ASK HER TO KEEP HER DOOR OPEN OO!!!! ATLEAST YOU GO
DEY HEAR THE SMELL OF YOUR MAMA TOTO AND HOW HE DEY CRY WHEN I DEY DO
AM THE JIGIGI STYLE. NA SO I DO AM FOR SO TEE SHE COME CARRY YOUR
BELLO BORN YOU. YOU THINK SAY NA THAT MAN HE TELL YOU BE YOUR PAPA??
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! NA ME BE YOUR REALL BIOLOGICAL PAPA OO!! ONE DEY
I DEY COME TO CLAIM YOU FOR LAGOS THERE WEY YOU HIDE THEY DO STUFF FOR
INTERNET.
GOOD LUCK MY SON

The Jigigi style ? Shocked Mr. Green

Closed lad accounts (x473)

PB: Mark Smith Closed lad accounts (x11 )

"I received your email the reason why I have not answered since is because the stress you are making me go through .i have sent so many accounts to you and you rejected all so you have made me look stupid for the past few months" Laughing
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Paul Wilson Evil.

Paul Wilson god will punish you wicked verse,

you Paul Wilson evil will follow you all the day of your life.

[email protected]
Quote:
please fuck off

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE JUST A BASTARD. IKODO WILL PUNISH YOU AND ALL MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE A SLOWLY AND PAINFUL DEATH. YOU ARE ALREADY A DEAD CORPS STILL MOVING. YOU WANT TO FUCK WITH THE GRAND MASTER OF IKODO SHRINE? SO BE IT YOU WILL BE DEAD WITHIN 72HOURS. IKODO, IKODO, IKODO, THE POWER OF DEATH WILL VISIT YOU WITHIN 72HOURS.

[email protected]
Quote:
nonsense man that's how you miss your opportunity bastard like you? you are talking shit, go and shot yourself down to the pit?
fuck your mother fuck u?

Quote:
thunder fire you there you hopeless idiot like you, go to hale and fuck your mother?

Quote:
All this is the reason why you are still a pure man till today,and believe me with this very attitude you are going to remain pure forever,look at you that when to Cambridge London and your English shameless Idiot like you.
Mugu your name,
Maga your Father.

Quote:
My Okija shrine we strik you down?

Quote:
Amadioha will strike you down before me?

Quote:
Then fuck your sister?

Quote:
Go away there?

Quote:
cake Maruwu driver?

Quote:
All Aguda boys Fuck your Mother last night

[email protected]
Quote:
U no get job naso your father and mother dey do before they died..you will soon join them in their stinky grave

[email protected]
Quote:
COME I DONT KNOW IF YOU ARE BEING SENT BY DEVIL I KNOW THAT YOU ARE A PROFESSOR PLS VANISH FROM ME

[email protected]
Quote:
ONWU IKE GBUO

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE MOST FOOLISH ON EARTH

[email protected]
Quote:
ARO UMUNOKE KILL YOU, OREME NKILISI WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TODAY

[email protected]
Quote:
IN JESUS NAME FALL & DIE... AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE FROM AGULERI DEY TALK LIKE THIS? WILL ALL THIS CASE WILL START FROM YOUR FAMILY SO NEXT TIME YOU WILL LEAN HOW TO TALK. YOU DONT EVEN NO IF I AM YOUR BROTHER

[email protected]
Quote:
BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO WORK, AND YOU ARE HOPELESS THAT IS WHY YOU ARE CHASING SHADOW. WHY NOT FACE WITH IS FACING YOU IN LIFE OR HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN YOUR HISTORY?

[email protected]
Quote:
foolish fool u write am u read am so u will receive it your self have a nice day

[email protected]
Quote:
go and learn English you pig ashole
FOOL

Quote:
Onye owu,
Onye aguru
better go back to ur palm wine tapping job, you hungry pig

Quote:
erielam orugi ja aja
Egbujielam oru were ya nara ha moving machine.
otele nkita dika gi, onye owu

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Idiot, brainless bush moron. Bastard like you, i don dey chop wetin u started, in fact i just collected hahhahahahah
i am a winner , you are a hungry fool looser.
criminal claiming to be an FBI agent, take a close look at your English writing ZERO, you are a dumb ass black monkey.
U are walking ghost, you stupid Nigerian 419

Quote:
Hungry tout, ejillam oru gi zuru ONE PLOT OF LAND AT LEKKY.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Otele nkita

Quote:
kuputa oru, smooth ya, nnarakwagi again , were mekwa ofu investment, gi nokwa na OWU.

ONYE AGURU.

Araram enyi gi nwanyi ja ja yesterday

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD PUNISH YOUR GENERATION AND YOU BASTARD FOR USING SUCH LANGUAGE STUPID MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL LIKE YOU NEED FIRING SQUAD TO EXECUTE YOU LIKE YOUR PAPA AND MAMA

[email protected]
Quote:
I give you from now till month end, today is 15th may, some one must die in your house..... it is a must... mark it somewhere , i men before the end of this month...call me after the burial..

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE VERY SOON.
VERY SOON

[email protected]
Quote:
O boy you try ooo 7 days of drilling and u still day alive hmmmmmmmmmmmmm 3 matches and you still bam as a lord Dodorima for you but u b big goat wey they jobless time wey u take they write all this rubbish ith wrong spelling for reach u take get close to 30000 Yankee guy big up and give ur life to God no gain in cultism try make u they shame

[email protected]
Quote:
God we punish your generation basterd
who is these devil God we Punish you and your family and your wizard word, Remember the word on God said which is the holy bible said touch not my anointing and do my prophet no harm,he who put is trust on the lord the lord said i we make you strong and fat my dear Son.
YOU ARE BASTE RED,

[email protected]
Quote:
Boy,

Since you are a fool cursing people doing he same with you I today pass a decree on your head that okada will jam you from till August but you will not die . This will be a sign to you that your curse he reversed.

Meanwhile, I have today banned you from making money till first week of December this 2013 by my word shall it stand.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are mad

[email protected]
Quote:
Bros,

Abeg leave me alone

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL, YOU GOT MY MESSAGE AND WHY DID U REPLY, WHEN YOU ARE IN THE GAME
YOU ARE THE WORST IDIOT I HAVE AVEN SEE

Quote:
You are the worst fool on earth, United Nation Recovery Fund agent, you are doing the same work, why are you writing this bulshit, if you receive any writeup why dont yu delete it.
Instead of making fool and fun of yourself.

[email protected]
Quote:
i hope the address u gave is correct as you dont know you are talking to a fucking confraternity man i go carry squrd look for you till i hunt you down belive me i get all contact for lagos to find you i be omo ile i fool if e mail enter ur box by mistake u no go delete am instead dey insult ur head papa head see i be full cultist from aau ambros ali university go ask wetin we dey use people life do there i go help you find road to hell since u wan die fucking gay i dont mega already but my gun still dey my hand i de come for you sooooon may the wrath of God burn you to ashes if you dare respond this mail again i go start with your family members you knw no say i knw you nah watch and see my film i dey ur back

[email protected] 41.216.63.11/ Benin
Quote:
please i want to remove your email from my emails i did see it please can you give me your email let me remove it please i know your igbo and too i am igbo please i no want any problem please this is my phone number +98524887 if you like you call me this your two emails i try it i did get it please

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER THERE? FOOL LIKE YOU THAT CANNOT WRITE OR SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH. WHICH MAGA WILL PAY YOU BETTER MONEY WITH THIS YOUR DIRTY LANGUAGE. YOU ARE LUCK THAT I DON'T KNOW YOU BUT IF YOU ARE NOT AFRAID, LET ME HAVE YOUR NUMBER LET MEN MATCH YOU. IDIOT.

So I gave him another lads number
Quote:

I THINK SAY YOU BE MAN. WHY YOU CARRY ANOTHER PERSON NUMBER GIVE ME? ABI NA YOU DEY DENY YOUR IDENTITY?

DON'T BE A COWARD, STAND ON YOUR WORLD LET ME BUTCHER YOU. YOU GO SEE UR SELF DIEING SILENTLY BUTT THERE IS NOTHING U CAN DO.

MAN YOU ARE TALKING TO AB PONJAH AKA WAR CAN NEVER STUMBLE.

[email protected]
Quote:

PUSSY WASHER LIKE YOU, MISERABLE LOW LIFE PATHETIC FAGGOT.. YOU NO GET MANNERS, ABI UR GORILLA BLACK PIECE OF ELEPHANT POOH MOTHER NO TEACH YOU?, OR WHAT IT TAKE TO SURVIVE BECAUSE YOU DEY YAN LIKE GOAT WEY YOU BE.. MEN.. I MEAN SELF MADE MEN NO DEY MAKE NOISE LIKE CHEAP STREET MONK LIKE YOU... GROW UP AND USE YOUR DUMB ASS BRAIN FOR SOMETHING TO HELP YOU IMPROVE IN YOUR HOUSE BOY LEVEL.

I HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO THAN RELATE WITH KPEKPEYE LIKE YOU.. U DEY FEAR JOB WEY YOUR GREAT GRAND FATHER DEY FOLLOW YOU DRAG....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!! I PITY YOUR LIFE OHHHHH.... GO GUN DOWN YOUR WHOLE CURSED, JINX FAMILY BEFORE YOU EVER THINK OF GUNNING DOWN BREEZE.. I CONTROL THE BULLET *DELETED*.. YOUR PAPA FIT CATCH BREEZE?... AHAHAHAHA... UPGRADE YOU SHIT HOLE BASTARD.

ODE!..GOAT!! AKAMU!! KPOMO NA HIM YOU BE... MAKE MONEY AND STOP RANTING ON THE NET...

G--GOAT UNIT MY ASS... YOUR AGE MATE DEY KILL FISH FOR NORWAY, YOU CLAIM GOAT UNIT.. HAHAHAHAHAAHAH EEEYAAAA... GROW UP MR GOAT.

3MM (MONEY MAKING MACHINE)
ALWAYS AHEAD

Quote:

SEE YOUR LOCAL HEAD... FOR EVERYWHERE FOR LAGOS NA SHASHA MONKEY ZONE YOU FIT LEAVE.. COME SURULERE MAKE I UPGRADE YOU... BIG BOYS RULE THE STREETS... NOT MONKEY MONGERS LIKE YOU... AN THE SAME MONKEY WEY DEY FUCK ALL WOMEN OF YOUR GENERATIONS NA THERE YOU ORIGINATE FROM THAT IS WHY YOUR THINKING DEY ANTI CLOCK WISE.. NO VISION, NO FOCUS, CONTINUE DEY LOTTO AND PRAY MAKE GOD PURNISH YOUR MISERABLE WRETCHED ASS. HERE IN SURULERE, THINGS DON RUN MEN, MEN RUN THINGS UNLIKE THE LOCAL, UNDERDEVELOPED, RETARDED, WITCH INVESTED AREA YOU DEY... GUY UPGRADE MAKE GOD BLESS YOU AND STOP BEING A MONKEY THAT WE ALL ARE... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AM I TALKING TO MUCH?.. NAAAAAAHHHHH IF YOUR SLACKED PUSSY MOTHER NO HUSTLE HER *DELETED*, DEM FOR BORN YOU?... SO WHO BE THE ASHAWO NAHHH.... TALK SENSE AND DO NONSENSE.... AM A CREATIVE MIND... I ALLOW MY WORK DO THE TALKING AND MY MONEY WORKS FOR ME..... YOUR SHASHA LOCAL SHIT NUMBER OR NAME IS IRRELEVANT TO ME... VALUE YOUR TIME GIGGLE ASS DUMB SHIT.. MY TIME IS IMPORTANT IT CAN'T BE COMPROMISED BY VISIONLESS RETARDED FREAK LIKE YOU.... LET ME UPGRADE YOUR ASS..... LOCAL BUSH BOY

MONGOPARK LIKE YOU, WHILE YOU NOW BE PETER AND NOT GOAT UNIT?... HAAAAAAAHHHHHH

NIGGARS LIKE US DON'T TALK, WE ACT, SO ANYTIME YOU THINK BIG, REVIEW THIS EMAIL AND PICTURE ME ROLLING!!

ALWAYS AHEAD

So I sent him the Shorty pictures
Quote:

YOU BE COMPLETE NOVICE!... GO THANK PERSON WEY CARRY YOU COME LAGOS OHH...ELSE YOU FOR DEY HUNT GORILLA AND CHIMPAZINE FOR YOUR VILLAGE MOUNTAIN FOREST..... U DEY SEND PICTURES OF YOUR WEAK PRICK...SEE UR WAIST LIKE 80YRS OLD JUJU MAN....BOY, I TAKE GOD BEG YOU, FIND ANY VULGANIZER/MECHANIC FOR YOUR LOCAL AREA MAKE DEM DO YOU PRICK BALANCING, WAIST BALANCING, LAP AND YANSH BALANCING BCOZ YOU BE MOVING CORPSE OHHH.....DIS YOUR 2.3 INCH DICK NO FIT PERFORM NAAAHHHH..... SO BOTH WHEEL BALANCING GO HELP YOU SMALL........SEE UR WEAK FACE FOR PICTURE...U DEY CLAIM BIG BOY NA HIM UR FACE BE LIKE SHAKA ZULU FARMER....I TELL YOU SAY YOU NEED UPGRADE..YOU TOO LOCAL THAT IS WHY NA SHASHA YOU FIT GO STAY....WHAT OF ORISUNBARE ABI NA KINGS COURT?.....AHAHAHAHAHAHA I KNOW YOUR HOOD PASS YOU COZ I AM HARD STREET.......I RULE DUMB SHIT... THINK AND USE UR FISH BRAIN, CHICKEN, GOAT BRAIN....EAT SOME FLIES AND MAGGOT N STICK YOUR TONGUE THROUGH YOUR MAMA'S PUNANI...

KIP UR OUTDATED NUMBER TO YOURSELF....COZ I DON'T NEED SOMEONE LIKE YOU.... YOU ARE BEGGING FOR MY DETAILS RIGHT... YOU NEED BIG BOY LIKE ME TO SHOW YOU HOW IT IS BEEN HUSTLE RIGHT?..... NOT A CHANCE IN HELL ..... I HAVE GOT CONFIDENT AND STYLE... WITH STYLE N CONFIDENT COMES CASH... I MEAN RAW CASH....WHAT DO YOU HAVE?.....SOME LAZY ASS DICK HEAD SNIFFING AROUND SHASHA TO OJOTA LOOKING FOR DRAGON EGG WAIST OMO ALATA PUSSY TO STRAFF......AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA..... GO SHOP,MAKE MONEY AND THEN WE CAN TALK....... UNTIL THEN, U NEVER BATH WELL TALK LESS OS USING SOAP.... MONGO PARK!!!!

3M(MONEY MAKING MACHINE)
ALWAYS AHEAD

And one more reply from my new favorite mugu
Quote:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....OGA ABI MR GOAT UNIT.... WHY U DE KPARA?.... NAAA... BIG BOYS DEY VEX NI?......
OGUN, ORUMILA GO PURNISH YOU AND YOUR JUJU... MYSTIC FOR LOCAL OR INTERNATIONAL, SHRINE OR SHRINGE.. NA BOTTOMLESS PIT IN HELL ALL OF UNA GO END...BLOOD OF JESUS FAR FROM YOUR FAMILY NA HIM MAKE U POOR LIKE ALL THOSE KANO BEGGERS.. EMBRACE CHRIST AND BE FREE FROM THE DEMONIC COURSE THAT HAS JINXED YOUR FAMILY FROM GENERATIONS TO GENERATIONS.... OLD BOY.... OPEN YOUR HEART TO GOD, MAKE MONEY AND BE HAPPY..... JUJU DEY BOUNCE BACK OHHH... YOUR SHRINE NO TELL YOU SAY NA YOUR BLOOD HIM GO USE ENRICH HIMSELF WHILE U REMAIN A RETARDED AND WRETCHED FRICK BASTARD BORN FOOL?, YOU DEY LAGOS DEY CLAIM JUJU MAN... WHY UR MATE DEY MAKE MONEY... GO SERVE THE DIBIA FOR YOUR VILLAGE FIRST THEN START CUTTING THE HEAD OF EVERY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY FOR YOUR BLINDFOLDED RITUALS, STARTING FROM YOUR MAMA, PAPA, SISTER, BROTHER, COUSINE, NEPHEW, NIECE, BROTHER OR SISTER INLAW, MOTHER AND FATHER INLAW........KILL ANYTHING KILLABLE IN YOUR FAMILY SINCE YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF A KILLER MACHINE......WHEN YOU FINISH WITH YOUR FAMILY, THEN START DAY DREAMING FOR ANOTHER GENERATIONS BEFORE YOU GO EVEN SPELL MY EVER BLESSED, AND BLOOD OF JESUS COVERED HOME?......I DON ALREADY CAST YOU AND YOUR AGENT BOTH ON EARTH AND IN DARKNESS TO AN UNENDING DEATH IN THE PIT OF HELL.... YOU ARE DOOMED FOR EVER MR JUJU, OMO OYA, SANGO, OBATALA....... HAHAHAHA.... YOU BI ODE OHHH..........I BEG GO AFGHANISTAN OR SYRIA BCOZ NA THEIR YOUR MATE DEY......YOU DEY CHOP AGIDI AND COKE WITH ALOMO FOR SHASHA AND U DEY RUN YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR MUMU WEAK FACE.....

NO BI ONLY SPIRITUAL BASIN ROVER BASIN.... NA CHAD BASIN OR RIVER BENUE........HUSTLE MAKE GOD BLESS YOU OHHHHH.... IF YOU NEED UPGRADE.... JUST ASK AND I WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH ISLE OF SPADE BESIDE YOU....I GO WAX YOUR SKIN SO YOU FRESH FOR HELL FIRE WEY SURE SAY YOU GO ENTER.... AHAHAHAHA... YOU DEY FORM JUJU MAN.... YOU DEY FORM STREET... NA UR PAPA, PAPAPAPA PUT CORROTTA FOR RAOD ABI..... GUY GO LICK DOG YANSH I BEG... BCOZ NA DOG, FOWL N GOAT YANSH UR SHRINE SAY MAKE U DEY PUT THAT UR EXPIRED WEAK DICK ABI......

I BEG GO CHOP N BRUSH YOUR MOUTH WELL BEFORE YOU TALK.... U DEY CLAIM ENGLISH... YOU SURE SAY YOU DON EVER SEE THE FOUR WALL OF A CLASSROOM, COME TO THINK OF SCHOOL....?.....EEEEYYYYAAAAAAAA...... TRY OHHH... BCOZ U STILL DEY BACKWARD.....

NEED HELP?... LOCATE YABA OR IKORUDU PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL... NA THERE PEOPLE LIKE YOU DEY HANG OUT... BUT AS FOR ME...... YOU MUST BE COLOUR BLIND...NIGGARS CAN'T SEE ME, A MILLION EYES LOOKING WIDE AND WON'T REALIZE THAT THEY WILL NEVER SEE THE 3MM.... I AM A BIG FISH BRO... CAN'T CATCH YOU....

MONEY MAKING MACHINE
ALWAYS AHEAD

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Devguy-
Quote:

bow_down
Damn this mugu's got me confused. Shouldn't he be 3MMM? Or just 3M?

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fatter Siam wrote:
@Devguy-
Quote:

bow_down
Damn this mugu's got me confused. Shouldn't he be 3MMM? Or just 3M?
I sign some of my insult scripts 2MM (Too Much Money). Guess this lad took a bit of mugu poetic license with it. Laughing

mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just Soooooooooooo much to choose from.

Quote:
GUY GO LICK DOG YANSH I BEG... BCOZ NA DOG, FOWL N GOAT YANSH UR SHRINE SAY MAKE U DEY PUT THAT UR EXPIRED WEAK DICK ABI......

I BEG GO CHOP N BRUSH YOUR MOUTH WELL BEFORE YOU TALK....

Lad needs to do some deep breathing exercises. Laughing

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
SORRY WHO ARE U AND WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY ALL THIS NOSE Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
U CAN NOT DO ANY THING ME NA PURE EGEDE OOOOO FROM ADAMWA TEMPLE NA HUSLE WE THEY HUSLE OOO FOR FIGHT I WILL CRUSH U ONE ON ONE AM IN ONISHA CAN WE SEE NOW??/ MAKE U IDENTIFY YOURSELF

Quote:
THUNDER WILL SEAL ALL YOUR FAMILY BASTERD AM FROM ANAMBRA TOO ANIMAL

[email protected]
Quote:
madness has already taken all over you and thats where you have end up

NO SORRY FOR YOU COS YOU ARE A SWINE

Quote:
SMALL BOY WITH NASTY CHARACTER AND I KNOW YOU ARE VERY POOR AND THATS WHY YOU ARE VERY ANGRY

Quote:
LOCAL CHAMPION LIKE YOU AND I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU ARE POOR

[email protected]
Quote:
Ibu anu ohia,Echem na ibu mmadu amaghim na ibu anu ohia.

Mgbe ina ekwu mmadu ibeghi udi ikwua otua ka mmuo na mmadu ga eji ekwu gi

Ezi, i na aza united nation recoring fund,Onye yere gi onodu aha isi ibu

FUCKING FOOL YOUR FAMILY WILL NEVER SEE GOOD SINCE U CAN WRITE TO A GUYMAN LIKE U THIS EMAIL, IF I SEE U, NOTHING WILL STOP ME TO KILL U.

[email protected]
Quote:
HOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST FIREHOLY GHOST

[email protected]
Quote:
Onye owu How far?

How is your mama toto?

is it still watery?

It sweet me well well yesterday when I do am.

[email protected]
Quote:
I STAND AND I COMMAND WITH NAME OF JESUS ALL WHAT YOU SAID WILL COME BACK TO YOU AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
TUNDRA FIRE YOUR ENTIRE FAMILIES...RIVER MOTHER ISE KILL YOU AND MAKE COLLECTION FAR FROM YOU.

Quote:
WAITING YOU KNOW ? YOU KNOW WAITING WE DONE DO FOR THAT BENIN B4 WE MOVE AHEAD? GV ME YOUR NUMBER IF YOU REACH

[email protected]
Quote:
You are big fool

[email protected]
Quote:
I do not know you but since you have opened your mouth to invoking anti Christ against me, I stand and speak in line with with the word of GOD in the book of Isaiah 54vs17 to declare hardship in your family all through this year 2013 and moreover if try go to aguleri from now till 5months you will die in the hands of strange people. I seal this declaration with the blood of Jesus Christ. In Jesus Mighty name I pray,Amen. Note: suffer a witch not to live.

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck your mother you fucking osu nigerian idiot ypu will die poor

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR DAYS IS ALREADY NUMBERED, AM SORRY BUT THAT IS WHAT IT, NOTHING ANYBODY CAN DO, AM SORRY FOR YOUR LIMIT DAYS YOU HAVE ON EARTH.

[email protected]
Quote:
WETIN DEY WORRY U, GET OUT BIG FULL

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck off?

[email protected]
Quote:
bros why not keep of from what you dont know

[email protected]
Quote:
small boi kepp talk while u die slonly

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE IN JESUS NAME. BACK TO SENDER ON WHAT
EVER YOU WISH YOUR SELF AND YOUR FAMILY. ALL MEMEBER OF YOUR FAMILY
WILL REMAIN POOR AND DIE IN POVERTY. IDIOT EWU CONGO GO AND DIE IN
POVERTY. I REJECT YOU AND I REJECT EVERY CAUSE FROM YOU AND YOUR
FAMILY. REMAIN POOR AND DIE IN POOR.

I COMMAND FIRE FROM HEAVEN TO BURN YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOR EVER AND
EVER. THIS PRAY IN JESUS NAME AND ITS SHALL THE SAME IN YOUR FAMILY
AND YOUR NEXT GENERATION. NO ONE WILL SEE GOOD OR EXPERIENCE RICH IN
YOUR FAMILY.

Quote:
I KNOW THE GOD I SERVE AND HE WILL SURELY FIGHT FOR ME AND MY LIFE AND
I WILL MAKE SURE MY GOD DEAL WITH YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS AREA AND
NOTHING GOOD WILL COME YOUR WAY FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION.

ALL THIS I PRAY IN JESUS NAME. AMEN AMEN AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
ODE LOJO Moron

[email protected]
Quote:
GO BACK TO ALABA THAT'S WHERE YOU TYPE ARE MADE FOR, TYPICAL IGBO MAN YOU ARE. MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
THE ONLY IBO MAN AS FULL
YOU ARE A BIG FULL OK

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR JUST A BIG FOOL AND YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. YOU DO NOT HAVE JOB THAT'S WHY YOUR ACTING LIKE A CRAZY SOUL OUT HUMAN..BIG CRAZY MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
yES But i know who u are. meanwhile i just come back from villa this morning and let us see who is wise ok.

anybody who claim to try me. will now see three chalenge

Just wait because i know u and ur name but let GODS WORK THIS TIME.

u ARE 3 in numbers but i am only one. so wait now and see who will die

regard
mr fool

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME 2 YOU BOSS . NA SO HE GO BE FOR YOUR FAMILY THERE AND YOU BAKANNA OKAY

[email protected]
Quote:
Idiot, you don't even know how to write Bokoharam

[email protected]
Quote:
u no get work. small illiterate boy. na just one maga dey make u cry like dis. X men? lol corner bam like u. Abeg go sleep or go sell pure water. U r not fit for dis kind of job cus ur thinking faculty is too low.

[email protected]
Quote:
ONYE OHI GO TO HELL BACK TO SEND

[email protected]
Quote:
EFCC is at your back already.I pitty you. You are nothing but a FOOL in the highest order.

[email protected]
Quote:
You have step on stone that will kill you soon , it my take my time but i promise you am going to kiss you .

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
nwanne tinye number on ka anyi kwuo okwu ofuma, ofu mmiri na asu na ite

[email protected]
Quote:
Dog fuck ya lass Bush ,man come i go give you dollar weh i di collect every day fuch y amami and papa u full big good fornothing man no go work come di reply pikin them for fast lane fool

Quote:
Young ma thank God cause i dey na Cameroon an i di come Naija come shot Video for Clarence Peters Montage you go here ram dis Holiday when NATTY BOY hammer come Naija remember the name NATTY cause you go see me for wonna tv station them i no fit come find small yahoo boy like you nor ma guy i get bigger G;s to attend to okay

[email protected]
Quote:
O TIN YA WERE, OKAY, WETIN I COLLECT FROM YOU OKAY WEY DEY MAKE U TALK
LIKE PERSON WEY DON GET BRAIN DISORDER, YOU CALL URSELF A HUSTLER AND
U DEY BRAG ABOUT MONEY WEY U DON COLLECT, AN EMPTY DRUM MAKE D LOUDEST
NOISE, U DIS BASTARD, C U RESPECT U, WETIN U GET? ANSWER ME, NA
FERARRI U GET OR MAYBACH U DEY DRIVE? NEVER IN UR MISERABLE LIFE EMAIL
ME AGAIN, OLORIBRIKU

[email protected]
Quote:
SHAME UNTO YOU MOTHERFUCKER....YOU A PIECE OF SHIT PAPER..PUNK

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Enyia ebu ewu ooo, Now you i understand that you be local mugu and frusted fraud star who don't know what computer mean that is why you are, you don't have shame but sending all those rush and nonentity words, see all this ur rush is not moving me, if you like send it one million time i take it as trash so go get yourself cured your self with jonsy.

idoie

[email protected]
Quote:
who are u?

any way the blood of Jesus is always my stream, he is the light, if death is hungry you this year you better go and die with that your useless spiritual black power, the god of Prophet TB Joshua serve which is my god, too.
And you are Igbo guy take your time i don't have your time to call you just respect yourself .

[email protected]
Quote:
MY GOD WE PUNISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOOL LIKE YOU MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU FOOL FOR EVER DO YOU HAVE MONEY GO HELL WITH FUCKING TALK DO YOU KNOW LAGOS STREE BOY LIKE YOU MUGU LIKE YOU DO NOT WRITE WITH ME AGAIN

[email protected]
Quote:
every weapon return to sender................; nah your family go died one by one, even as you dey insult me my life better pass your own for everything
your insult nah blessing to me but nah cos to you.....because you are a big fool of all time... if you see me self fear go fit let you look my eyes even to sey you wan talk to me...Thunder nah go fire u as u dey drive from that ur office dey go house... nah Lekki high way you go die put and your vehicle go cash fire even as u and your family dey inside una go born together, una nor go die one by one but nah one day una go die together ..... u hear me soooooooooooooooooooooo////since unor sabi face ur bussiness .............

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy are you frustrated or what? Guy wetin be this are you frustrated?

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO ARE UUUUUUUUUU AND WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM......

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A *DELETED* OKAY AFTER ALL IS YOUR NIGERIANS THAT INTRODUCE THE DEAL , DEVIL SODA YOUR TOTO
OZU DIKA GI

[email protected]
Quote:
and i sure say na same level u dey run come dey insult me again thanks

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender, you and your family will die motor accident

[email protected]
Quote:
bastard .........your mum wey get smelling toto fool

[email protected]
Quote:
IT MOST GO BACK TO YOU AND YOUR LOVE ONES COS YOU NOTIN BUT A MOTHER FUCKIN BASTARD AND AM GONNA FUCK YOUR MOTHER ASS YOUR SISTERS ASS AM GONNA MAKE SURE I FUCK THEM BLEED BASTARD

Quote:
YOU MOST BE A BASTARD YOUR GENERATION MOST BE DEAD ASS *DELETED*

[email protected] 41.58.27.130/ Lagos
Quote:
YOU BE LUNATIC IDIOT YOU NO GET BRIAN AT ALL, UR MATE DEY GO SKULL
SPEAK AND WRITE VERY WELL BUT YOU BE MUGU BY REPLYING MY MASSAGE
YOUR MAMA TOTO WEY BORN U DON SUFFER, UR GRAND MAMA NA MUGU WAY
BORN UR MUGU MAMA WAY BORN YOU, YOU PAPA NA INTELLIGENT GOAT YOU MAMA NA CONDOM WHILE YOU BE YOUR PAPA SPAM WEY NO GET BREAK, IS BETTER U GO FUCK THE MAD WOMAN WEY BORN AND GO KILL UR PAPA OR USE HIM FOR SACRIFICES

[email protected]
Quote:
are u FBI Washington DC?

[email protected]
Quote:
onye ara HSBC MUGU

[email protected] 41.138.186.151/ Lagos
Quote:
I am Onyimonyi Aguleri so if Otuntunzu will kill me then your generation will be wiped away if you can follow your swore.

Onyimonyi Aguleri.

+234-8067634220

[email protected] 115.241.44.11/ India
Quote:
FUCK OF MUTHER FUKER FUCKING GAY GO SUCK THA SMWELLING ASS WITH POO AND GET YOUR ASS FUCKED YOU ARE A CURSE AND SHALL REMAIN SO FROM GENERAION TO GENERATION AND CURSED BE TO YOU MUTHER FUCKER YOU WILL BURN IN HELL I ALREADY SELL YOU OUT ALREADY THE COMING FOR YOUR ASS SIT THERE AND START MAKING MOUTH BITCHHHHHHHHHH DIRTY SMELLING LOUZY FOOOL AINT YOUR TYPE BITCH HOLLY GHOST FIREEEEEEEEE

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] - IP: 115.241.99.145/India

Quote:
may God punish your generation from today anypronouncment i pronounce shall come to pass in your life and whatever you lay your hands shall befall your flife i warned you to watch ur dirty mouth and stay away abi na God dey punish you me and you na mate wetin dey worry you if you no get work to do make you go dey sleep i dey see you everyday make you mind yourself and stay away foool blooddy gay

[email protected] - IP: 41.82.147.221/Senegal

Quote:
Ozuoo mugu oloshi aboshere unor get work nor write me again, mugu ewe uzo ekita ogun go kill your papa and your mama, carry your wife make i help u service her cos i good for that area.u don marry soo? if u don marry nor faill to carry ur wife come make i help u chop her because i no sey unor dey try for that area..if you write me again? u no juju wey den dey call ayelala? tomorrow expect am for your door mouth cos as u dey wake up nah so he go grab u for ur door finish u. nor write me again oooo, make i call my grand papa wey don die come kill you for night.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
OSU LIKE U

[email protected]
Quote:
If a GUYMAN like you is writting these nonsense, i wonder how you will work a maga and collect money from him. Anyway, you dont seem matured to me, with your write ups here, I wonder how i will reply to you when i receive you offer or TRANSFER.
Matured people supposed to work together, because i have so many people in london, Dubai, Thailand and Nigeria and we work together to archeive good result. But for you, i dont think you have ever seen $10,000k in your life time.
Nevertheless, you are JOBLESS as at this moment, and you will have no maga to chop, because you are full of evil words.
Good day my YORUBA neighbour.
I am Igboman and live in Mali, working and collecting money from GOLD JOB.

[email protected]
Quote:
IN ALL YOU DON'T KNOW THE SPELLING OF A P O L O G Y

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a fuck off motherfuck u are fool you don,t no what are talk about fool like you

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a mother fucking bastard God punish your generation ass hol

[email protected]
Quote:
MOTHER FUCKER LIKE YOU , HE THAT IS IN ME IS GREAT THAN ONE MILLION IN YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
You are the biggest fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
u na thief.

[email protected]
Quote:
Jobless hungry animal.... your mate dey hussle you dey get time for guy man like me... unor how car i get? u know how many house i don build.stupid fellow u got die by accident i bet you cos you don bit lion tey. Ikota village u dey stay wey i don build my house for coperative villa.ikota nah u dey stay nah make u dey behave like villager soooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
kiss my ass

[email protected]
Quote:
O boy u no just wise @ all 2750 u they happi IN GOD WE TRUST I HAIL BIG UP

[email protected]
Quote:
u dn't no business, i delete u.
bye?

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAH OMO IYA WHY ALL THIS EPE NOW JUST BIZ OFFER SIMPLE U ARE MATURED THAN ALL THAT NOW

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was wondering if you guys need more "participants" for this one? I have a few Emails, phone number and a few fax numbers i would like to add.

Specialy that phone number should be out of use much as possible so the lad won't ask me to call.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE VERY STUPID AND YOU ARE A BASTADARD WITHOUT ANY FUTURE

[email protected]
Quote:
I can c u ,dirty yoruba boy.u cant even spell correctly na death go visit you and dirty family,what i my even saying.u dont even know your parents,cos na ashawo hotel u for grow.

[email protected]
Quote:
won mafi oju sunkuneni u will perish and ogun luku luku olode sonpona loma pae okoni jere waku iku iyani fun text to funmi ibanuje mabae as from moment u read my text u go impregnant ur mum by god grace edi aye madie

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE NOTIN BUT A GOAT BRING YOUR GIRL OR YOUR WIFE I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO FUCK HER FROM BACK AND FRONT IDIOT LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AND PUR UR PENIS INSIDE YOUR PAPA MOUTH AND SLUT INSIDE YOUR MAMA TOTO .....GIVE YOUR MAMA BELLE MAKE HE BORN YOUR FATHER ....U BASTERD GAY IDIOT ....I AM A RICH MAN RICHER THAN YOU WILL EVER THANK ...I PAY GIRLS TO SUCK MY DICK AND I DO THAT ALWAYS GIRLS SUCK AND FUCK ME NOT DIRTY POOR ASS HOLES LIKE YOU ...BASTERD!!!! GIVE YOU DICK TO YOU MAMA AND LET YOUR MAMA SUCK IT FOR YOU AND SLUT IT AGAIN INSIDE YOUR PAPA YANSH !!! YOU NO GO EVER SEE BETTER THING FOR YOUR DAMAGED LIFE.

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL LIKE U IS THE ONE THAT IS GIVING AFRICA AND WERE U CAME FROM BAD REPUTATION! YOU SHOULD HAVE LOOK GET NAKED AND ADVERTISE YOUR SHAPELESS IMAGE TO THE PUBLIC SO THAT THEY WOULD KNOW THAT YOU ARE IN SANE. FOOL!

[email protected]
Quote:
WELL I HAVE GONE THROUGH YOUR MAIL AND HAVE UNDERSTAND THAT IT'S BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT SEEN ANY ONE TO STEAL HIS MONEY THAT'S WHY YOU ARE CRYING LIKE A FORGOTTEN DEAD BODY.

YOU DID CALL YOURSELF (Rev. Henry Emeka), YOU ARE USING THE NAME OF YOUR CREATOR TO PLAY GAMES AND AS WELL TO STEAL FROM PEOPLE, LOOK MY FRIEND YOUR LIFE IS GONE.

I KNOW GOD CALL NEVER ALLOWED YOUR NAME TO BE CALL THAT EMEKA OR WHATEVER BECAUSE YOUR FAMILIES HAS LOST EVERY THING IF THEY PLACE THEIR HOPE IN YOU AS YOU HAVE A CASE TO ANSWER BEFORE YOUR CREATOR FOR USING HIS NAME TO PLAY.

I HAVE NOTHING TO TELL YOU BUT TO LET YOU DIE IN PEACE.

FOR WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY THAN AS THE LORD HAS ALREADY MADE IT KNOW TO ME THAT YOU ARE KNOW BUT A DEAD SOUL, ALL I CAN WISH THAT YOUR FAMILIES COULD SEE YOUR DEAD BODY WHEN YOU DIE .

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOUR FAMILY MUST DIE
MOTTOR WILL KILL YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
THIEF LIKE U, U WILL DIE HUNGER CUS U R A SON OF A BITCH BORN BASTARD OLD FAT IDIOT

Quote:
U SON OF A BITCH BACK TO SENDER, ALL UR KIDS DON'T GROW AND ALL UR FAMILY WE DIE IN UR PRESENT

Quote:
U SON OF A BASTARD BITCH, BOMB WILL KILL ALL UR ENTIRE FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD LIKE YOU *DELETED* YOU WILL DIE IN JESUS NAME YOU SHALL NEVER NO PEACE ACCEPT YOU ASK ME FOR FORGIVENESS ,

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER TOTO, SO U NOR GET WORK TO DO DUPER LIKE U NOR GO FIND WORK TO DO.BRING UR SISTER 4 ME MAKE I FUCK HER UR MAMA TOTO NOR SWEET NA SO SO WATER FULL INSIDE NA UR PAPA VANDALIZE HER TOTO LIKE DAT OR NA WEN SHE GO DO ASHAWO 4 KANO MALLAM DEM COME BRUTALIZE HER.
ME I NOR GET UR TIME.

[email protected]
Quote:
U no get sense? why u dey behave like fool?

[email protected]
Quote:
who is this idiot? why are you insulting your father and mother......?
were you born an idot? anonfia

Quote:
back to sender... you and your family are already suffering... you are insulting your parents

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU LIKE YOU
OLODO LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO SO EVER THAT BLESS ME SHALL BE BLESS , AND WHO SO EVER THAT CURSE ME SHALL BE CURSED , TODAY , I DEGREE , LET THE PUNISHMENT OF NEBUCHADNEZZAR, THE SUFFERING OF JOB, AND THE END OF JUDAS BE YOUR PORTION AND UP TO YOU 4TH GENERATIONS.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU HAVE YOU WRITE IS YOUR DESTINY IN JESUS NAME? YOU SHALL RECEIVE ALL IN JESUS NAME. AMEN. FOOL NO GO SCHOOL HELP YOUR SELF YOUR LIFE DE BELIEVE IN MUGU ODE............

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender, If i course you, your generation will turn into mad family, this is not a joke or by boosting not at all. Better mind your dirty life and get lost before I will command madness in your whole miserable life bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
U NEED TO GROW UP MAYNE !!
STOP THROWING TRANTRUMS LIKE 2 YR OLD, GROW UP !!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Bastard. I see say you dey jobless . Your family will perish . anything u type to me has been returned to you . fuckling jobless idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender i never no u in my life u we never prosper just wait
and check all the days of your life

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER TEN TIMES YOU DIE NO MORE AND DIE BEFORE ME WITH ALL YOUR FAMILY.

[email protected]
Quote:
I deposit it in your life account
All this sha before you and your family...
And this will come to your and your family too... idot, na ur mama you go end up fucking as your girl friend, na bicycle go you and you go die miserable death... na fly go gather your dead body...

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE AS I SAID IT SO SHALL IT BE,

REST IN PEACE MR DEAD MAN, AJAEGBU

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY UR MOTHER IS A BASTARD IDIOT SON OF A BITCH? U B AGULERI BOY COME DE TALK ANY HOW U BETTER FACE WORK WAY OTHER THEY TROW DAN TO COME THEY DO ANOTHER THIN 4 NET BASTARD IF I SE DAT NO SENZE AGAIN I WILL LAY COST ON U IDIOT BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOUR MOTHER OKU KILL YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy na wow 4 u ooooooooo, na de same work we dey na???

[email protected]
Quote:
same to you big mouth...... u go die

[email protected]
Quote:
IF U KNOW DAT YOU ARE A MAN SEND ME JUST YOUR NUMBER AND SEE WHAT HAPPEN BIG FOOOOOOOOL LIKE IGBO MUGU LIKE U NA UR KPOA U DE YAN WITH ABI 2TIMES BUSHA

[email protected]
Quote:
My Dear, I will not blame you because this is sign of illiteracy, and lack of home training from you parents, do you know who you are talking too, you will just open your common sense and start jutting a none reasonable novel. reply with your number then I will call you born by mistake.

[email protected]
Quote:
big fool like you wich kind body dey catch you, you dun chop abi if you try your fucking self your whole familly as a whole will be wiped out of the surface of the earth
Goat i for like make i even see d fool wey dey make all dis noise

[email protected]
Quote:
your are a fool are bastard.

[email protected] unclear on the concept
Quote:
1 WORD FOR YOU RECEIVE EVIL TODAY, AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a dead person already, including your 4th generations( biggest fool in town)
Idiot
BACK TO SENDER 7 TIMES FOLD AMEN
A VERY BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
the same to you idoit..

[email protected]
Quote:
If you ever insult me again you will regret for a long time , i know what i'm saying fool

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE BASTAD I CAN KILL YOU NOW

[email protected]
Quote:
OK WE SHALL SEE, IDIOTAAAAAA. FRUSTRATED BUSH ANIMAL.

[email protected]
Quote:
THE BLOOD OF JESUS IS STRONGER THAN ANY OTHER BLOOD..... BASTARD YOUR FAMILY WILL PERISH WITH SUDDEN DEATH.....I GIVE YOU MY WORD YOU WILL DIE IN 7DAYS TIME BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHOM YOU ARE DEALING WITH..... I AM AN AGENT OF THE LORD YOU HAVE DUG YOUR OWN GRAVE ALREADY UNLESS YOU BEG GOD FORGIVNESS............. YOU ILLITERATE

[email protected]
Quote:
SON OF ALMIGHTY GOD HAS NOTING TO DO WITH AGENT OF SATAN BASTARD
IS YOU WRITE ME AGAIN I WILL HACK YOU AND YOU WILL BE WORKING AND AM HERE EATING YOUR SWEAT BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahahaha.....slave you have died for ages now burning in hell falling continously into to bottomless pit...you have mouth..no action because you are powerless, NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST ME WILL EVER PROSPER...THE BOOK OF LIFE SAYS THAT THE WHOLE OF YOU DARK DEMONS AND YOU SATAN MAY COME FOR ME BUT WHEN YOU ARE CLOSE YOU ALL WILL FALL UNDER MY FEET...I LIVE AND DONT DIE...AM A LEADER OF THE WHITE ANGELS HEADED BY ANGEL MICHEAL, AM ANOINTED WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD...AND FILLED WITH THE POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST...HAHAHAHAHA ..HOW DARE YOU...SATAN' I FLY IN WITH WINGS OF THE HOLY...THE HOST OF ANGELS IS IN MY HOUSE , YOU STILL WANT TO COME....????MAY THE HOLY GHOST CONSUME YOU SATAN, YOU HANDS CANNOT TOUCH ME OR ANY ONE CLOSE TO ME ...HOLY GHOOOOST FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! HOLY GHOST FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! HOLY GHOST FIREEEEEEEEEEEEE...BURN SATAN IN JESUS NAME YOU ARE ALWAY AND WILL ALWAYS FAIL. AM BORN OF GOD...THE POWER OF GOD IS IN ME...ITS IN MY HEAD...ITS IN MY BODY ,MY BLOOD ...ITS ALL OVER ME.....GLORY BE TO GOD.

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAD MAN WALKING IS WHOM YOU ARE BASTARD FOOL YOUR DEATH IS ALREADY HERE NOW DIE AND BE BURNT TO ASHES

[email protected]
Quote:
the bllod of JESUS IS STRONGER THAN THAT OF YOU AND SATAN....AND YOU BOTH WILL LIVE TO SEE ME STAY ALIVE AFTER WHICH YOU GUYS WILL DIE AND BURN IN THE PIT OF HELL, MET FOR YOU AND YOUR MASTER SATAN...

[email protected]
Quote:
POOR MUGU MONKEY , YOU DON'T NO SPELLING FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
DIE BY FIRE IN JESUS NAME
HOLY GHOST FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[email protected]
Quote:
ur father is a dick head. send dis message 2him and see is respond

[email protected]
Quote:
.... YOU ARE AN ILLITERATE YOUR FAMILY WILL PERISH WITH SUDDEN DEATH IN 7DAYS TIME BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHOM YOU ARE DEALING WITH..... I AM AN AGENT OF THE LORD YOU HAVE DUG YOUR OWN GRAVE ALREADY

EVEN IF YOU BEG GOD FOR FORGIVENESS.. HE WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU....

BASTARD ILLETERATE.....

[email protected]
Quote:
Thunder fire your genaration barsterd i don correct your maga and i dey chop am weller now

[email protected]
Quote:
You are hell bound my friend fuck you c*nt

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER LAP

[email protected] Shocked doesn't like the Agent of Stan.
http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=71800

Quote:
HEAR ME WELL,FOR THE LORD SAID IN THE BOOK OF 1 COR,15 : 26,THE LAST ENEMY THAT SHALL BE DESTROYED IS DEATH,YOU SHALL DIE YOUR HOUSEHOLD SHALL BE WIPE OUT IN JESUS NAME,YOU SHALL NOT SEE THE SUN AGAIN,THE MOON SHALL SMITH YOU AT NIGHT,YOU SHALL BE DESTROYED IN JESUS NAME,AMEN,THE GOD WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR POWER SHALL BE PUT SHAME IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

Quote:
HEAR ME AGAIN YOU AGENT OF SATAN,THAT NO EVIL MAN WILL STAND BEFORE ME,FOR MY GOD WILL DESTROY YOU AND YOUR COMPANY OF EVIL MEN,IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST YOU SHALL DIE TODAY,YOU SHALL BE DESTROY BY FIRE OF THE GHOST IN JESUS NAME,
THIS DAY THE LORD SHALL EXPOSE YOUR EVIL DEED AND YOU SHALL DIE YOUR FAMILY WILL BE WIPE OUT FROM THE WORLD, YOUR SATAN POWER WILL BE PUT TO SHAME THIS DAY IN JESUS NAME,ONLY IF YOU GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST THAT YOU WILL BE SAVE,AGAIN I CURSE YOU TODAY IN THE NAME OF THE LORD MOST HIGH THAT YOU SHALL DIE IN JESUS NAME SINCE YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO FOLLOW SATAN,THE BOOK OF LIFE HAS THIS TO SAY ABOUT YOU AND YOUR SATAN FAMILY,
John 8:24,I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins.

DEAD IS YOUR PORTION,POVERTY,SICKNESS SHALL TAKE YOU TODAY,IN JESUS NAME AMEN,THE 7 PLUG THAT WAS UPON THE EGYPTIAN SHALL FALL UPON YOU TODAY IN JESUS NAME AMEN,FOR MY GOD SAID WHAT EVER I HAVE DEGREE ON EARTH SHALL BE CONFIRM IN HEAVEN,I DEGREE THIS DAY THAT YOU SHALL DIE IN PAIN AND IN AGONY IN MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST THE NAME THAT IS ABOVE EVERY OTHER NAME,IT IS SAID THAT AT THE MENTION OF JESUS CHRIST NAME EVERY KNEE MOST BOW.YOU SHALL DIE IN PAIN.

Quote:
SINCE YOU CHOSEN TO BE USED BY SATAN,YOU WILL BE DESTROYED BY GOD THAT CREATED SATAN,I SAY TO YOU AGAIN AGAIN THAT GOD HAS GIVEN DEATH TO YOUR PORTION TODAY IN THE MIGHTY OF JESUS CHRIST WHOM HAVE REFUSE TO RECOGNIZE AS YOUR LORD,FOR USING THE NAME OF SATAN TO SEND MAIL TO ME I DECLARE YOUR LIFE WILL BE MISS-ARABLE FROM THAT MOMENT YOU SEND THAT MAIL TO ME,CONFUSION IS YOUR PORTION,LOST OF MEMORY IS YOUR PORTION FOR EVER IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEN.THE GREATEST OF ALL LOVE IS FROM GOD.READ JOHN 3 : 16.YOU DEVIL AGENT,FIRE WILL BURN YOU AND YOU WILL REMEMBER THAT GOD IS GREATER THEN YOUR STUPID MASTER CALL SATAN,YOU DEVIL USE AGENT DEAD IS YOUR PORTION

Quote:
THE LORD MOST HIGH SAID AGAIN IN THE BOOK OF NEH 1 : 9,WHAT DO YE IMAGINE AGAINST THE LORD,HE WILL MAKE AN UTTER END,AFFLICTION SHALL NOT RISE UP THE SECOND TIME,YOU SHALL DIE IN JESUS NAME,YOUR POWER WILL DIE WITH YOU,JESUS DIE AND RESURRECTED THAT I MAY LIVE TO DECLARE THE WORLD OF THE LORD,YOU SHALL DIE TODAY IN JESUS NAME,THE NAME THAT IS ABOVE EVERY OTHER NAME,YOU SHALL DIE TODAY IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME,AMEN

Quote:
THE NAME YOU USING IS NOT YOUR NAME THE LORD HAS SHOWN ME YOUR FACE NOW,AM LOOKING INTO YOUR LIFE AND I SEE DESTRUCTION AWAIT YOU TODAY AS THE SUN COME OUT,YOU SHALL BE DESTROY IN JESUS NAME,FOR THE LORD IS MY HELPER,IT IS SAID BY MY LORD THE MOST HIGH THAT EVERY MOUTH SPEAKING EVIL AGAINST ME WITH SATANIC ANOINTING,WILL BE DESTROY BY HOLY GHOST FIRE,I DECLARE TODAY THAT THE SUN WILL TRANSFER YOUR EVIL IMAGINATION UPON YOU AND YOUR EVIL MEN IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN,YOU SHALL DIE IN PAIN IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

READ WITH UNDERSTANDING THE HOLY BOOK HAVE THIS SAY IN Isaiah 45:7,I form light and create darkness, I make well-being and create
calamity, I am the Lord, who does all these things.
YOU WILL SEE THE POWER OF GOD IS GREATER THEN YOUR SATAN POWER,YOU SHALL DIE IN PAIN IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
SUCCESS WILL BE FAR FROM YOU AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD SHALL DIE IN PAIN IN JESUS NAME AMEN,IS ONLY GOD THAT HAS THE POWER OVER MY LIFE YOU AGENT OF SATAN HAVE NO POWER TO FACE ME FOR MY LORD HAS GIVEN JESUS TO REDEEM ME AND HOUSE HOLD FROM EVERY AFFLICTION,I DEGREE IN JESUS NAME THE NAME THAT IS ABOVE EVERY OTHER NAME THAT YOU SHALL DIE,YOU WILL NEVER HAVE PEACE EVERY DAY OF THE FEW DAYS YOU WILL LIVE IN JESUS NAME AMEN.SICKNESS THAT WAS UPON THE EGYPTIAN IS UPON YOU NOW AS THE SUN COME OUT TODAY YOU SHALL RECEIVE THE SICKNESS THAT WILL KILL YOU AND PUT YOU IN PAIN HAS BEEN RELEASE FROM HEAVEN TO VISIT YOU TODAY IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

Quote:
YOU COME AGAINST ME WITH YOUR SATANIC POWER,BUT I COME AGAINST WITH THE NAME OF LORD MOST HIGH YOUR CREATOR WHOM YOU HAVE DEFIED TODAY,THAT GOD OF HOST WILL DESTROY YOU AND YOUR SATANIC POWER IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST,I SAY TO THE SUN TO HEAT YOU AND DRY YOU,YOU SHALL BE WITHOUT LIFE TODAY AS THE SUN COMES OUT UPON YOU TODAY IN JESUS NAME AMEN.FOR THE WORD OF GOD SAID IN THE HOLY BIBLE 1 SAMUEL 17 VERSE 45 ,David said to the Philistine, “You come against me with sword and spear and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the Lord Almighty, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied. 46 This day the Lord will deliver you into my hands, and I’ll strike you
down and cut off your head. This very day I will give the carcasses of the Philistine army to the birds and the wild animals, and the whole world will know that there is a God in Israel.YOU WILL BE DESTROYED LIKE THE PHILISTINE IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST THE NAME THAT PASS EVERY OTHER NAME,I SAY TO GROUND NOT TO YIELD FRUIT FOR YOU AND YOUR SATANIC MEN,YOUR HOUSEHOLD WILL BE DESTROY LIKE THE FIRST SON OF THE EGYPTIAN WERE DESTROY AS STATED IN THE HOLY BIBLE WHICH IS MY GUIDE TO LIFE,YOU WILL DIE IN JESUS NAME AMEN.NOTHING SHALL WORK FOR AGAIN IN THIS WORLD,THE HOUSE WHERE YOU LIVE WILL FIGHT YOU,THE WATER THAT YOU WILL USE WILL HURT YOU,I SAY TO AIR TO STOP GIVING YOU AIR IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN,I SPEAK TO THIS DAY IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST THAT YOU WILL BE DESTROYED AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD AND YOUR EVIL MEN AND WOMEN WILL BE EXPOSE AND DISGRACE,SO THAT THE WORLD WILL KNOW THE LORD GOD IS MY GOD,THE GOD THAT WILL NEVER FAIL AND HAS NEVER FAIL ME,WILL PROVE HIS POWER IN MY LIFE THAT YOUR EVIL IMAGINATION IS UPON YOU AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote:
YOU ARE LAST SON OF LUCI FA I SAID TO THAT FIRE WILL BURN YOU AND YOU SHALL DIE IN JESUS NAME AMEN,GOD DELIVER THE 3 HEBREW BOYS FROM FIRE THAT WAS SET BY AN EVIL,GOD DELIVER THEM IS MY GOD,BUT YOUR MASTER SATAN AND YOU WILL DIE IN THAT IS SET BY GOD NO MEN WILL AND CAN DELIVER YOU,FROM MY GOD,YOU MOST GIVE YOUR LIFE TO GOD OR YOU WILL DIE IN JESUS NAME AMEN,,,,,,

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There all some pretty good rants but every now and then there be one that will make me gufawww.

Quote:
ur father is a dick head. send dis message 2him and see is respond

Ok, More dan one.

Quote:
Bastard. I see say you dey jobless . Your family will perish . anything u type to me has been returned to you . fuckling jobless idiot

Quote:
who is this idiot? why are you insulting your father and mother......?
were you born an idot? anonfia

redo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it just me, or is Laura Cole begging for a church bait?

Uh oh, evil mind kicking in...a modality where Laura is caught between the Holy Church and the AGENTS OF SATAN. Twisted Evil

Ghana

Safari Mr. Cheater, Lagos to SH Accra

"to help us fish this people out any where they are this massage should not be forwarded to them or any body, Be very carefully what ever you are doing with these crocks" - Mark Smith
"Please proceed immediately and stop playing on yourself. Am i understood!!!??" - Barr. David
"Now i know you need to visit Rehab. Simple English you can't understand and you keep playing games, I regret having you here, please stop sending me emails." - Barr. David again
"I am sorry to say you lack gurts" - Bernard Hill

***Pimp Your Ride***
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
i pity you...you are doomed.....illiteracy stinks all over you...............when you were born they celebrated that they have given birth to a child, not knowing you will end up this way

[email protected]

Quote:
i love your mama to to okay ur mama to to is my baby ok fool

[email protected]

Quote:
Idiot, fool... jobless human being, your mate don go house buy car the enjoy their lives you still dey here, how many years you want reach before you go. I no fit fcuk your mama because her toto de smellEmojiEmoji, very pityful that why she give birth to shit *DELETED* like you. Na your sity i fuck wey her toto be like watin they construct, tell her to open the leg make you see the toto don de rust...

Na ogun go purnish you for here, u no go see client wey go pay you and na deportation you go take go, mugu, fuck at your age you no know who you the talk with you just first start to course because you first the jobless. Motor go kill you today.

Condem family that is why una no progress, if you like no go clean that your mama smelling pussy wey you come out from.. I wonder how you papa the fuck her, maybe na your sister your father the blow. Nonsense...

To show say you be confirm foool and your family na coursed generation and your mama toto the smell.. reply me

Make i confirm am well

Ogun purnish you

[email protected]

Quote:
From your write up I confirmed you as a frustrated Nigerian.

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG TIME IDIOTIC FOOL Sir Jefferson Aerplaine.,
I knew what you were up to, it is commonly said by their fruit they shall be known, do you know what you are a piece of garbage, a never do well, a fool, a complete idiot, a son a pig, God punish you and your entire generation, you beast of no nation, you are the animal, you love animal more than human because you and animal think alike. fool. Go and die and rust in the deepest part of hell.

Only had I known That you fool pass Cow. Fuck off man I dey pain me sey I no dey in Nigerian Like you go see something stupid fool

your father..................if u have one

[email protected]

Quote:
Subject: BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMEN THIS PRAY FOR YOU IS IRREVERSIBLE. IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

IF YOU ARE A GUY MAN AND YOU OPENED YOUR MOUTH SO WIDE TO CURSE A FELLOW GUY THAT SEND MASS MAILS AND IT HAPPENS THAT YOUR EMAIL WAS AMONG THE BULK MAIL AND YOU ARE CURSING. YOUR GENERATION UNBORN UP TO THE TWELVETH GENERATION WILL REMAIN CURSED GENERATION. NO MAN OF GOD, PASTOR GENERAL OVERSEER , BISHOP, POPE, REVEREND FATHER. PROHET OR PROPHETESS , NO BABA LAWO, NO NATIVE DOCTOR, NO SHRINE WILL RESCUE. ANY OF THEM THAT TRIES TO RESCUE, WILL GET SHARE IN THE CURSE WITH YOU. THIS PRAYER IS IRREVERSIBLE.

THE MOST FOOL EVER LIKE YOU, WHO WOULD HAVE DELETED THE MESSAGE AND KNOW THAT IT WAS NOT MEANT FOR YOU AS A GUY MAN.

SO BE MY PRAYERS UPON YOU. MAY IT BE SO IN YOUR LIFE. I WISH YOU MORE THAT YOU WISH MY SOUL. NINE HUNDRED AND NINETY NINE QUINITILLION TIMES

[email protected]

Quote:
bad english go to school more check ur spelling

[email protected]

Quote:
Sorry ! you need to pray hard !

[email protected]

Quote:
you think this can make you be a big boy you are the big fool have see in my life please take a good look at yourself please

[email protected]

Quote:
My friend stop talking as if you are dust bin, I know you live in a Dust Bin country Ghana but try to give yourself respect.

Stop fooling yourself, think like somebody bloody fool and frustrated nobody.

Stop it ok

Quote:
Shut your dirty mouth us you boodly fool, if you are a street boy in Ghana, it means that you are a bastard and your mother is nobody, you d not have a father and that is your problem.

Ask your mother who your father is and stop wasting your lives for nothing goat

[email protected]

Quote:
ur mom pussy don rotten, maggot de comot from inside,,,no mamnwan even slep with her sef. even as she de beg dem wit the rotten *DELETED*.. i pity u oooo cos na from dat rotten pussy u from comot....

I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nearly Spewed when I read this:

Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG TIME IDIOTIC FOOL Sir Jefferson Aerplaine.,

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Why am I getting emails from you bruv? I dont even understand anything? Na format be this LOL?

[email protected]
http://419.bittenus.com/11/5/nokiamobileproductioncompanyinternationalonlinelotterypromoprogramme.html
Quote:
you are not only a full bot motherless idiot teling nonsence wen your mat are meking money i mean money oh,,,,you are bastard idiot a lunnatic senceless animal . i was graguated in holand ok i am not a full am an inteligent person. full like you and your ganeration! is only god can gioge my case not you in person you ear lack of onderstanding. if i speak one languege to you it will affect you beliv me den i will tell you dat am from fulanee am not from nigeria if that was your tinkings 1 know that you cam from nigeria i know meny of you guy workers of enniquetees.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A DEAD PERSON ALREADY, BIGGEST FOOL IN TOWN

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE YOU ARE A VERY BIG FOOL AND I AM VERY SURE YOU MUST BE A STUPID ABA BOY FROM YOUR WRITE UP, I HAVE BEEN KEEPING QUIET ALL THESE WHILE BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE STILL A STREET BOY BECAUSE A REAL GUY WILL NOT BEHAVE THE WAY YOU ARE BEHAVING BECAUSE I DID NOT OFFEND AND NOT IN THE SAME LEVEL WITH YOU, BUT IF YOU WANT ME TO TRAVEL TO MY VILLAGE IJEBU BECAUSE OF YOU, YOU WILL REGRET YOUR LIFE.

IF YOU WANT ME TO TEACH YOU HOW TO MAKE MONEY, YOU COME TO ME, DO NOT THINK I CANNOT GET YOU IF I EVER WANT, ILLITERATE, SCHOOL DROP OUT, HOODLUMS.

I HAVE MADE MILLIONS YEARS BACK AND HAVE PROPERTIES THAT YOU CAN NEVER HAD UNTIL YOU DIE IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOU OKADA GO JAM AM NO BI ME
BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
HE GET DAY U DEFEAT B.A.N Y NO AS HE DEY GO MAKE I SEE THAT UR UGLY FACE MAKE U CHOP GUTA U DEY MAD AAYEI AXE MEN GOD PUNISH U AND UR MEMBER I DEY AGO PALACE WAY MEET ME FOR BANDANAS BAR MAKE I KILL ALL UR MEMBER AND RELATIVE

Quote:
HSBC DEY USE GMAIL IDIOT LIKE U NA UR MAMA TOTO I DEY FUCK SINCE I GET THIS MASSAGE FROM U I DON FINISH WITH UR SISTER AND BROTHER WIFE NA UR MAMA OLD TOTO I DEY ON TOP ANIMAL ABOKI LIKE U IF I FUCK ALL THE FEMALE FINISH FOR UR FAMILY I GO BOMB THE MAKE THEM ALL DIE DAN BURUBA SHAGE

Quote:
I DEY WAIT FOR U FOR BADANAS BAR FOR AGO PALANCE WAY MAKE FUCK U UP THE I FUCK UR MAMA AND UR SISTERS

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
your mother will die when you are clamine dip lomate fool guy

[email protected]
Quote:
I will kill ur email now

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOOL SON OF A BITCH BASTARD OLD STUPID IDIOT, SEE UR FUCKING LIFE AS A FOOL U ARE. BASTARD BITCH

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM A CHOSEN I AM A CHOSEN I AM A CHOSEN, YOU ARE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
MPAGI BACK TO SENDER FUL LIKE YOU GET OUT DONT EMAIL ME AGAIN OR YOU WILL TUN TO WHAT I MEAN FUUL

[email protected]
Quote:
You have never achieved anytin in ur life and u will remain poor from generation to generation, mark my word.

[email protected]
Quote:
U no go take chi chi from d work if u be man and u bliv ur self just give me ur number i go get u

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO ARE YOU. YOU DID NOT BORN WELL. YOU HAVE NO POWER. OK FUCK YOUR FATHER MOTHER SISTERS.......BYE DIE

[email protected] 82.128.2.39/Lagos
[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO BROS
I GET JOBS THAT CAN DO, GIVE ME YOUR CONTACTS AND I WILL PUSH JOBS TO YOU THERE OK, I AM A GUY MAN LIKE YOU AND I HAVE SERIES OF JOBS THAT NEEDS PACKAGING LIKE YOURS, I LOVE THE STYLE BELIEVE ME. DO OT BE ANNOYED WITH ME, LETS WORK TOGETHER AS CONTACTS IS MONEY
PRINCE

[email protected]
Quote:
your mother uncle is fucker go suck rat when you are claim diplomate fire

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER, U AND UR FAMILY WILL NEVER SEE GOOD AND HAVE PEACE IN UR LIFE.

UNTIMELY DEATH WILL TAKE PORTION IN UR LIFE AND UR FAMILY.

FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU ARE TILL ALIVE GLORY BE TO GOD,SATAN WILL KILL YOU,SATAN WILL USE YOU,AND YOU WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN ONCE BEING USE BY HIM,I SAY TO YOU GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST AND BE FREE.WHAT AM I SAYING YOUR PORTION IS HELL FIRE AND SOON YOU VERY SOON YOU WILL GO INTO IT,IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT CHRIST AS YOUR LORD,

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FUNERAL

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU FIRST DIE., BI YOU WANT DIE, WHY UNA NO DAY FACE UN PROBLEM, GUY IF YOU MAKE ME VESS PASS THIS, I GO WAKA FOR YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
any thing you work against me will go back to you and your family in Jesus Name i pray Amen, I soke my safe with blord of Jesus, Back to sender.

[email protected] 41.138.191.184 Lagos
Quote:
a monkey like you, boastful moron
in all empty vessel

Quote:
Do you really know that all your evil projections and thoughts against the resistant force like me will come back to you and your entire family 7 times????????
WATCH OUT FOR YOUR DOOM................
Do you really know what it takes to be an senior members of ILU....................................................................MMMMMMM
Your stupidity has awaken a sleeping lion and see how you will be devoured spiritually.

[email protected]
Quote:
why are you such a dick head?
wetin de do you and why do you keep sending me junk mails? you get sense so? if you are not jobless you wont keep sending such mails to me.. fools. ur generation are cursed

[email protected]
Quote:
OK YOU THINK AM IN 9JA LIKE YOU I GO SHOW YOU SAY NA INDIA I DEY I GO DO YOU SOME THING WEY BE SAY IF U SEE SOME THING U DNT WANT U KEEP UR MOUTH SHOT U CUZ NO BODY FORCE U, I GO SHOW U SAY INDIA GUYS NO DEY CARRY LAST I GO TELL U DE LEVEL OF MY TEMPLE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME +918376048365 U DEY CLAIM U BE GUY WAIT 4 ME AM COMING AFTA YOU THAN WE KNW WHO BE IDIOT WE NO DEY TALK TOOMUCH DO UR OWN WISH,MAKE I DO MY OWN, DAYS WILL TELL UR MOUTH DON PUT U INTO PROBLEM

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A FRUSTRATED HUMAN ... D TIME IT TOOK YOU TO WRITE RUBBISH ALL TIME IS ENOUGH TO DO WHAT SO EVER YOU THINK U ARE INTO U SKOOL DROP OUT... CAN U AFFORD A VISA TO ANY COUNTRY FOOL LIKE UUUU.... IF I RECEIVED ANY EMAIL FROM U AGAIN I WILL TRACK UR EMAIL DOWN,....

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR IDIOT
I TODAY CURSE YOU AS FROM TODAY YOU WILL NOT SEE ANY GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE ,AND ALSO NOTE THAT YOU WILL NEVER CROSS THIS MONTH OF JUNE BLC OF WHAT YOU HAVE SAY YOU WILL DIE LIKE YOUR MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY'S BASTARD THIS 2013 BY MY WORD SHALL IT STAND AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL SUFFER.....AND GOD PURNISH YOUR LIFE AND ALL YOUR RELATION.............

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a learner May the wrath of God befall you!

[email protected]
Quote:
TOO MUCH TALK NO DEY FOLL BASKET BIG FOOL LIKE YOU

Quote:
GUY I DEY INDIA DEY MAKE MY MONEY,JUST GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER IF ENTER 9JA I GO BUY U DRINK

Quote:
JUST DEY WAIT 4 ME 4 DAT UR LASU GATE NA NEXT MONTH I DEY ENTER 9JA....BUT PLZ NO BEGI ME 4 MONEY OOOOOO NA ONLY DRINK I GO BUY U.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=68322

Quote:
IBA OLUBIKIN,IBA OSANYIN BIKIN,OLUBIKIN LOKO JA EWE ,OSANYIN BIKIN LOKO WE EGBO KII GBOGBO EYIN OTA ,AFIARA PAMO KIO O MA SISE LATI ISINSIN YII LO

IFATOMI

Quote:
INU BIBI NI SE AWO WON NI ILE ALARA, IRUNU FUFU NI SE AWO WON LODE ISERO, SURU BABA IWA NI SE AWO OROGUN, IDAGIRI LOGANJO KIO LO BAMI DA IWO TIO SENDI MESEJI YII LATI OJUI ORUN WA, KIO MA LE SUN,KIO MA LE WO NI IGBAKU IGBA TIO OBA TI SE IRU NKAN BAYII, KI GBO GBO ORO YII.......IYA E MAKU, ONI RI BATISE, O DE NI RI ONA GBEGBA.....WA SHO KU

[email protected]
Quote:
Don't be a fool bro, internet rat like you

[email protected]
Quote:
U MOTHERFUCKER , BLOODY FOOL LIKE U
COMPOUND IDIOT
NIGERIAN GOAT.

[email protected]
Quote:
Your Words should go back to you, back to sender in Jesus name!!!! Your Families Generation shall be close, let hardship and poor be the portion of your families Generation.

Its like your father and mother has live up, if that they never live up, it must happen to them shortly and you rich man, as you are rich feeding the whole world let your richest turn to you around poor, so shall it be follow in your name and your Generation, let crying be your portion all days and night for you!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
u be mumu ewu hausa like u .... mongrel ...dons ...bisaga..... scoundrel like u..... u get mouth to talk fool... who are u fool.... mmu u will die tomorrow fool akpa amu gi there ...ur mama go die ... ur papa go die .... impotent like u stupid idiot...... aragbabo gi there onye oshi.... i soon chop mumu like u...........

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA THEREEEEEEEEEEE

[email protected]
Quote:
Nwanne why do you curse this way? even you a notoriety as nwafor igbo. is it not God who created the rich and poor and everything that creep upon the surface of the earth? bless be them that bless me, and curse be them that curse me. God created me so poor and needy so that he will bless me from sweat and labor of the wicked men who seek to kill with machete and guns, the blood sucking rich ass. God said he will bring them down... so if you have addico give let me work. if i get work 50/50

[email protected]
Quote:
You have been disqualified by being so stupid and ungrateful !

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
Nooooooo

Your entire family are all mugu's but you are just trying to be stubborn but you still remain a mugu for life. idiotic goat. Ewuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE STUPID AFRICAN GUY THAT I EVER SEEN,WHO THE HELL GAVE BIRTH TO YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
We never dey quarell oooo cause i know say na ur papa be this efcc chairman wey u use do email but upon ur level u still dey use googlemail dey do official work. Bro wetin come be ur level na????

Common pidgen english u never write am well ooooo, how u take dey for high level na??? I no want talk about ur mama cause she fit hear wetin i dey talk, she dey wash her toto for toilet after i just fuck am finish. no vex she go cook small soup for una today cause i go give am small money but she no sabi fuck.

na me wey be bush boy later fuck ur mama ooooo LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

God bless you and have a splendid day with our conversation....

[email protected]
Quote:
onyiberibe i dnt av mch tym to waste wit b/c u are not a correct guy man as u claim to be b/c real guy men know dem selves ok no tym wasting bye irigokwa nri ta if not tell me so dat i can send us dolar 4 u my boy

[email protected]
Quote:
4uck u................................ Sense u no get... E no go better 4 u and ur family, owu good kill you. Kia e dey pain me say u no sabi who u dey follow talk, but i go still tell u say 4 d full street u no reach anywhere. I believe say u no igbo guy? i go like make u do research on IMO STATE boys ask dem of where dem dey call umudim, na my home town. If ur mind tell u say u b man make u drop ur number i go call u make i talk sense enter ur 4ucking head because ur ashwo monther and ur sister and even ur papa way be thief no give u home training.... Fool u are and fool u will always be....

[email protected]
Quote:
I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE FRUSTRATED, GO KILL YOURSELF. ONWU IKE GHUO EZINALULO NNAGI NA NNEGI. MAY THUNDER ERASE YOUR FAMILY GENERATIONS. NKITA.

Quote:
U WANT TO DIE B4 UR APPOINTED. ONWU IKE GBUO GI NA EZI N' ULO GI.
OGAGHI ADIRI GI MMA NA NDU. NWU IKE GBUO GI NA EZI N' ULO GI. OGAGHI

ADIRI GI MMA NA NDU.I KNOW THAT YOU ARE BRON OF A WAWORD FAMILY. DON'T
TALK STUPID THINGS ANY HOW AS U DO NOT KNOW WHO IS WHO. IF I EVER GO
KNO WHERE U DEY I SEE FIT GO DASH U WIT BULIT FOR HEAD.

[email protected]
Quote:
JESUS IS MORE YOU AND YOUR JUJU, OR WHATEVER, I CUASE YOU WITH PSALMS 54, YOU WILL NEVER EVER IN YOUR LIFE SEE A GOOD THING, AND I MADE A PROMISE TO YOU RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE ONLY TWO DAYS TO LEAVE.

JESUS IS LORD

[email protected]
Quote:
You're fucked in the Head.....you and the Gorilla you call a mum that gave birth to you....she has Been fucked allover......may you die a slow painful death

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU EKWENSU NEDU *DELETED* YOU WILL DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME IF YOU DID NOT MIND YOUR WAY? WITH THIS YOU’RE FAKE EFCC OR WHATEVER YOU CALLED YOURSELF. YOU SOON DIE AND GO TO HELL.

[email protected]
Quote:
you just a big fool go husle...if you want to call me am a big G boy 08057587750 fuck you.....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic