SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Got the IP address now what ? + namesof 2 rogue FB accounts

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
techman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MO : a friends facebook account is hacked and they invite you to friend MR X who is charge of dishing out the Facebook millions..which she won and also saw your name on the list.

I Followed it all the way through ..got their IP addresses

The chatters a spanish speaking team in Wichita Kansas reading English off a script
and 20 minutes later someone in Lagos Island also showed up on the IP tracker

I have the IP's what can I do now ?

PS the friends account was reported to Facebook 2 weeks ago and Facebook failed to close it so far
reported the Mr X account also

any good to give you guys the user names of the facebook chatters ?
The hacked and Mr X ? (posing as an ex US military )
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the eater.

First things first, if any of this relates to you in real life please dont do anything more. Create a fake facebook profile and try and bait them from that angle.

If you can post any of their script from FB on here we can then give you some better advice as to what can or cant be done.

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the forum first! Glad you saw what was happening and avoided the problem.

If your friends account was truly hacked then we have no way of knowing what possible personal information is available so it is difficult to give advise without knowing more details of this particular scam. i hope your friend was not taken in by them.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
techman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We will explain the operation again
They are not targeting the Friend account
They mere use the hacked friends account to open chats with "her friends"
- "she" then tell the friends about her lottery win ..and invites them to friend the Mr X account
- then the Mr X does the 419 scam

1. we are not the real user of the account as soon as he saw it he brought the problem to us. He is in the UK we are not.

2. The friends is OK, she just reported it to FB and created A NEW account, changed passwords etc.
- BUT the Mothers at FB still have not shut down the hacked account !
This negligence, is facilitating crime. So in our view FB are vulnerable to class LEGAL action by victims of such frauds

3. Having reported to FB in the normal way and they have left both accounts the hacked and the Chatter account running is there anyone else to report the accounts to ? and the IP addresses we have tracked.

- Those guys scam cos it works, which means
1. there are victims
2. The scammers loss of moral compass, puts themselves in danger. We PITY THEM cos once you are outside the law then you are vulnerable. (most gangsters are killed by other gangsters not by police)
3. It is not just about warning people *, nor playing a game , it's about getting these guys into simple law abiding jobs and lives, so the world is safer for them and better for the vulnerable
* (cos there will always be people more vulnerable than us)

are you guys saying that there is no one/authority to report IP addresses & account names to?
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

techman wrote:

Are you guys saying that there is no one/authority to report IP addresses & account names to?

You're preaching to the converted when you tell us that scammers have no moral compass. That's why we do what we do, here at Eater.

Unfortunately, there's not a lot you can do with IP addresses. You could register a complaint with a local LE fraud agency but to be perfectly honest, I've got to say that it's a waste of time - Welcome to the World of Banging Your Head Against the Wall. We're all fully paid up members here.

The only thing that I can really recommend is that you keep on at FB. They may act eventually but don't hold your breath. In the meantime, you could ask for advice on their community forums on how best to go about closing the compromised accounts.

As for a court action against FB? Good luck with that. This sort of thing happens to thousands upon thousands of people every single day. If FB didn't know that they were bullet-proof, they'd probably get off their asses and do something about it. As it is, they're aware that their users can get screwed and there's not a single come-back that's worth anything.

Finally, you're barking up the wrong tree if you pity these scumbags. Getting them a job is a joke as well. They do what they do because they make money out of it. Good money. You give one a job where he's got to work for a normal wage or offer him a job where he can just sit on his ass at a PC and make a fortune, which do you think he's going to choose? Corruption and fraud is in their blood. There will always be internet fraudsters preying on the vulnerable for as long as there's money to be made and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Welcome to another world we call "Reality".

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
techman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

- no we won't sue face book but someone who lost $60,000 has a strong case, FB act as if they are not aware of that.

- IP plus extra info means some people know how to hack into them
- Yes pity, we are not going to come and re-arrange their faces. But crime does have it's consequences even though they might think about it at the time , things do come back on you. Young and strong people don't think that sometimes they will be vulnerable .. but they will be so people might turn round and do to them what they did to others.

.. Certainly not doing Nigeria any favours.
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We don't condone or "do" hacking here, or promoting of hacking.I sense a locked thread very soon

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Lord Goldblade is, indeed, correct. Any further mention of "hacking" will result in this thread being locked.

Quote:
no we won't sue face book but someone who lost $60,000 has a strong case

So- lose 60k and then spend 10x that suing FB. And then lose in court . Probably not a great idea ( unless you have a large firm willing to do this pro bono for you)

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic