SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Got a piggy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thrasher4
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't know this is real or if you can do anything with this! I'm new at this!
Carol Lee is another fake name I use.

Dear Carol Lee,

We officially welcome you to West Newton Credit Union Bank world wide, where everything we do is all about you and to help serving you better, our customers are highly important to us. We wish to bring this to your knowledgeable consent that you are 100% dealing with the designated bank that have been contracted to pay you your entitle contract/compensation funds which the Federal Government of Nigeria legally approved us to credit your account as their Overseas Intermediary Bank to the Government.

Be informed that you need to completely undergo due protocols to avoid us going contrary to the banking policy and also violating the rules and regulation of the financial institution to avoid the attention of the Global Illicit Financial Team issuing us a Seizure Warrant. We also plead that you maybe conscious with your statement and mind the way you mention or write the word scam to us because it is prohibited in this financial institution to entertain any comment with the word scam as we deal legally according to the banking policy.

Here is the account information you have requested we provide to you, you're to pay into this account and update us with the payment slip/receipt to enable us forward it to the Federal Government to verify and authorize the immediate crediting of your funds after you have filled the form and submit to us for checking and balancing. This simply means that you are expected to fill the Wire Transfer Form Request with the correct information and forward it to us along with the wire transfer rate fee as charged in the form £1,250 Gbp.

HERE IS THE ACCOUNT TO WIRE THE FEE BELOW AND IT IS THE DUTY OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO CONFIRM THE RECEIPT YOUR WIRE TRANSFER PAYMENT AND AUTHORIZE US TO WIRE YOUR ENTIRE FUNDS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT, SO THE ACCOUNT BELOW IS BEEN MONITORED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, IMF AND GLOBAL ILLICIT TEAM TO ENSURE NO FOWL PLAY.

PAY IN THE WIRE TRANSFER RATE FEE OF £1,250 GREAT BRITISH POUND STERLING TODAY AND UPDATE US WITH THE WIRE TRANSFER SLIP/RECEIPT TO ENABLE US START THE PROCESSING OF YOUR FUNDS TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY AND DON'T FORGET TO ALSO SEND IN THE FORM AT THE SAME TIME.

BANK NAME: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
ACCOUNT NAME: OLUKOYA ADEKUNLE EMMANUEL
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3063419886
SWIFT CODE: FBNINGLA
CITY: LAGOS NIGERIA

Mr. Tim Hallock
WEST NEWTON CREDIT UNION BANK

From West Newton Credit Union Ban

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 4:33 PM, Carol Lee <[email protected]> wrote:
Please provide me with your bank account information so I can be sure you aren't a scammer! How can I be sure that you won't empty my bank account if I give fill out the requested form and give you my bank account information? Please provide me with the requested information so I can feel safe about providing you with my information! I think you understand my concern!

Carol

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 6:28 PM, West Newton Credit Union Bank <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Carol Lee,

Do you realize that your payment was authorized by the International Monetary of Funds Department and the Global Illicit Financial Team, so you should know that every conversation must be treated officially and legally Confidential.

Well for your information your contract sum was increased from the initial amount and a token of compensation interest rate that was added to it as a result of delayed of this payment to you for a very long time now which you should have received and all the interest it has yielded from the Federal Reserve Government account amount to the total sum of $10.5 Million Million Dollars You are to receive the sum by following due protocols and this sum will be credited to your account as soon as you completely observed all protocols as demanded by the bank policy.

First of all most you did not notice on the form the wire transfer rate which result to the net fixed amount of 1,250 Gbp, it is mandatory that you pay the fees to hasting the process of your funds transfer and the duration is 24hours, there are evidences and trace for you to believe that your funds was authorized by the IMF through us and we urge you to understand that you will have to be for the bank transfer charges firstly before we commence the process.

Get back to us if you read and understand this mail.

Mr. Tim Hallock
WEST NEWTON CREDIT UNION BANK

From West Newton Credit Union Ban
thrasher4
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How should I go from here?
Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the correct action is to go to Scambaiting help, hints & tips and find a sticky that says "Submitting bank info to Alan".

Do what it says there and answer questions Alan may ask. Then you can add a piggy to your signature.
thrasher4
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What should I tell the scammer now?
Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thrasher4 wrote:
What should I tell the scammer now?

Stall. Don't say anything for now exept perhaps that you did receive the last message. Tomorrow make up an excuse that you can't go to bank perhaps even for day after that. On monday you can say that you went to the bank and either account was already "flagged" or didn't exist ect. Or just tell the scammer that you did your stuff and later inform him that bank had called you about the bad account. Then you ask for another (this is the goal).
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic