SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ivy Asante (Now NSFW/sex talk)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Darling,
Thank you for your promises to be there to answer my question all the time my darling.This is the guild you are going to make to let me know all the things i will like to know about you and your country.I like what you have said because you are true man i want to spend the rest of my life with my darling.With you i am going to know all what i want to know.
Yes i did look at the show by my own,This is a very great show and i will be proud to be there with you.I will have a lot to do with you so far as you are going to be there for me all the time my darling.Oh yes as i have never attend such rallies before and i will be very happy to to be there with you my darling. I will have a lot to put down in my book .My coming to America to meet you is a historical trip and i thank you for making this happen in my life. I really love you with all my heart.Yes i will have a lot to lean about.
I did told you i am afraid because i don't like to be at the back whiles you ride in a speed. This motorbikes have killed a lot of peoples in my country and town.So i have advice my self never to be a victim for that. My darling who knows it might be that i will like riding with you.So let wait to meet and see what happens to us next. because i know with you i am going to be very happy my darling.Oh come on my darling whenever i did something wrong pleased don't be up set with me. Just let me know the right so that i did not repeat my self any more my darling. I don't want you to be up set with me. Wow riding for 40 years?That is very good to hear. You will have a lot of experiences in that.Keep on riding with care .
This show that the way Ghanian banks work is different from your end there my darling.In Ghana you will go to the bank to make the transfer by your self, you will filled the forms and give to the teller at the bank and it will be than instantly. But yours too is good, But in Ghana here you can not sent mail for them to look at it to make a transfer for you. But i know as America is more develop than Ghana, gradually such things will get here.So my darling have you sent the bank mail already with the details?I pray that they do check their mail early so that we can hear the good news from them
Yes you are right that moment together will make us lean a lot of new things from each other my darling.Yes i can not wait for long hug and kisses. And how i am going to sit by you whiles i tell you about my trip my darling.I love you with all my heart, with hug and kisses.

Good morning sexy mama! We are both going to be learning from the other as our marriage progresses. I can teach you of the US and you can teach me of Africa. I think you will really come to enjoy the US and the kind of people we will be meeting.

There is nothing wrong with being afraid of riding behind me. Over time you might find yourself more comfortable with the idea and when you do you will let me know.

I will not get upset if something happens baby, I will know that you may not understand why so it is my responsibility to teach you these things although I really don't think there would be a lot of them happening. You are so sweet and gentle I am sure you will be perfectly fine here once you learn the good people from bad.

Bank there are different than our own but I am sure if your country continues to develop things will get better for your banks and businesses. Our system is very convenient for business people to send money when needed without taking time out for trips to the bank. It comes straight from the account and is billed on the itemized statement.

I have sent them your details and asked them to send the money to you. I need to get my girl home and marry you before some other man sees how lucky I am to have you.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Only one,
Good evening my husband, We are having a rains all the time, We even had light out in the morning and the light come on this evening, But i know everything is going on very well for you at your end there my darling.Do you used to go to work one Sundays as well?I know for sure that we are going to lean from each other my darling, But i will have a lot to lean from you all the time. Ok that will be a very good ideal to lean from each other, But America is a very large and developed country which i will have a lot to lean from, But you are also going to guild me through my staying with you my darling.
I did told you on being afraid to ride be hide you because i have never ride at with motor before. But i know with your exspriences in riding for ages i will be safe.It will take you to make me feel good when riding with you.Oh yes i know with time i will even ride by my self.
Oh my God you are the true man for my heart.I am not going to do anything that will be going to up set you in anyway, There is nothing to argue about. I know in case we went into problem we will set down face to face to solve our problems by our own my darling.Yes i know with your guidance i know i am going to fine the good peoples out there to get to know. But what you need to keep in your heart is that . I am not coming for anybody but i am going to love you and spend the rest of my life with you my darling.surely i am going to get know the bad peoples out the good peoples when i get there safely.
As you know that America is one of the richest country in this world and America is well develop than any country in Africa here.But i know gradually things are going to be better for my country and Africa as a whole. Do you know that in Ghana only a few peoples used master cards and visa cards for their business?I am happy that you have already sent the bank the details for the money transfer.So i will let you know as soon as i get the money for my visa and passport processing my darling.Your wife will be home soon . So you dont need to worry as i am meant for you my darling.No man can take me from you my darling. I remains yours and father to my unborn children till death do us apart. My darling i really love you with all my heart.I love you with all my heart. with hug and kisses. Your wife

Good morning my sweet wife! I am glad that you got your lights back last night and wrote me so that I would find it today. I enjoy finding your mails waiting for me. At this time I do work on Saturday and Sunday even though everyone else is gone for the weekends.I do not have you home yet so I come here to try and get more work done.

We both have so much to learn and teach to one another. as man and wife it is expected for us to share everything with our partner and we will be doing that. I am not sure how developed Africa really is so I will have to wait and see what you find to be curious here in America and explain it one thing at a time. It will take a lifetime so you are stuck with me.

I am sure many people in the world see America as the richest but they are not viewing everything as a whole. Our economy is in the toilet right now, unemployment rates are still very high across the country, the number of useless people that have never and will never work want the rest of the nation to provide them free phones, housing, food while they do nothing but make more children they won't ever provide for. This country is full of people like that.

I did not know that only a few people had Visa or Mastercard in your country. These are the little things I will be learning from you just by our communications. Here, many people have them and some have more than one. There are 2 types, one is a debit card, the other a credit card.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Dearest Husband,
How are you been doing at this moment?I know you will find your self in a very lovely place. But all i want you to know all the time is that i truly love and care about you as my everything.I know the reason why you used to work on Saturdays and Sundays. all because you are always lonely and find it difficult to stay at home my darling. But i think with days hards work i will be very happy to join you there so that you can have a rest after all this working days hard work.Things will never remain like this forever surely i am going join you at every moment and speed our weekends together as husband and wife.Darling i am very proud of you.
For sure we will have a lot to lean from each other.I become speechless whenever you talk like this my darling.Its makes me feel like being with you at this present moment because i know we are going to do all what couples do. Thank you for your promise to be open to me through out my stay with you my darling.I am prepared and ready to shared everything with you as my husband my darling.Yes African is not like America or Europe , But i know together we will have a lot to talk about.Yes my darling i will stuck with you forever.
That is sure because a lot of peoples in this world know that America is a richest and good place to live.Wow then there is a problem if a economy is like toilet, But i know that is still better than Africa, because in our end here some peoples find it difficult to get their meals for the day. In Ghana we have a lot of resources but our leaders are greedy.I see them to be wicked peoples especially the politician.wow how do you expects some one to pay you whiles you have not done any work. This is impossible.Wow is is the government doing that for this peoples?Getting them everything for free?If this is what is going on in your country there will be a lot of challenges .But i just saw it on news about Oklahoma Tornado.Is a very sad moment and news. But i know it shall be well with them all who were involve in this.
Thank you for telling me all this about the cards , i know gradually i am leaning some important things from you.ok my darling. But i wish i am in your arms . I love you and i can not wait to be with you as soon as possible. I love you with all my heart. hug and kisses. Your wife

I had to kill the politics. Don't want to let it get too far out there.

Good morning sexy mama! How are you doing today? I am always in a happy place now but always looking forward to the nights I will be coming home to you. When we get you home I will be taking those weekends off to be with my wife.

Some of the people that are unable to work I can understand us helping out but if you really look at the people that have learned to abuse these programs it is outrageous. I think I better stop this political kind of talk before it just kills our real discussion. I think politics and religion should be kept to a minimum.

I am sorry to cut this mail short today. Yesterday was very busy and we still have work from last week here. I need to try and get some more done before everyone shows up here.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Greeting my Husband,
Its always feel blessed to know that some one special is thinking about you.My darling i am doing fine , I know you are also doing fine as well.Yes i am always happy to know that you are happy at your end there my darling.Yes i know for sure that i will be in your arms as soon as i got all my documents done to be with you. I am very proud to have you my darling.In your heart i will spend the rest of my life.So you don't need to worry keep doing all what you are doing and i will be home soon my darling.
Wow that will be very happy one to shared the weekends in your arms after hard days work, I love you my darling. Your love always give me hope for future and i know with you all my dream will come true my darling.You are now part on me and you are holding the better part of my heart.I know that we were meant to be that is why with billions men in this world we never choose any man but YOU, This show how special you are my darling,.
Thank you very much for your statement about we should reach out to peoples who are not working , You are welcome with your advice about stop talking about politician and religious peoples.But it seems that all world richest peoples base in America. So this peoples can help those peoples who are not working.I am always in your support, But you don't need to worry for your short mail to me, Even Hello makes me fell happy my darling. I love you with all my heart.Thank you for being there for me with all my love,

Good morning my sweet wife! How are you feeling today? It is very nice to know that someone is thinking of us just as we are thinking of them. It is a great feeling.

You will always be in my heart,but you will be spending the rest of this life in my arms and in our home with our family. You and I have an entire marriage to look forward to with every night of me coming home to you and our babies. Weekends we will have to decide together what we will do but it will most always be done together.

I have known from the very minute that you returned my PM that I was going to make you all mine. At that point I had not even realized just how special you are but I found out very quickly.

There are rich people all over the planet but not all are the same. It really depends on your definition of the word. Rich does not always find itself buried in money. Of course there are many of them with lots of money, or at least the appearance of having it, but they are often poor in other ways.

There are also people that have very little of their own but are very rich in character and deed. Meaning the things they do for others. These are the truly rich ones my love.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Greeting my Husband,
I am doing fine and i know you are also doing fine my darling.Oh yes we are special for each other my darling , That always makes is feel good for having each other in our heart my darling.Oh yes darling you are always in my heart and your rule the better part in my heart my darling.Darling in your arms i belongs and i will be in your arms forever my darling.I know our children are going to feel proud of us my darling.Mmmmmmmmmm yes darling we have the entire marriage to look foreword for my darling,Yes we can not wait to shout with joy to welcome you at home when returning from work every day my darling . My darling i truly love you will all my heart.Yes that will depend on where we will like to spend the weekends when i am with you my darling.
Darling the way i see thing from your end there , the only promised i can give you is to love you and be with you forever my darling.I will be yours forever and you will be mine my darling.Yes i was born to give you true love and love you my darling.You are all i have in my heart my darling.Darling you really speak wisely all the time my darling.Thank you for giving me this explanation about who is rich , But it will take a man like you for me to understand this, My darling it is raining heavily right now and i will end here with love and peace, You are my husband.

Good morning my sexy mama! How is my wife feeling today? I thank you for your promise to love me and always be with me but I assure you it was not necessary. I have known this to be the truth from your time and the words we have shared together.

I am sure that you did not really need me to explain it but I am glad you like it. I am sure once you arrive here you will find these things out for yourself but I am always going to be here to talk with you if you need an answer.

I am eagerly awaiting the evenings coming in to my beautiful wife and babies to scoop you all up in my arms for a big hug and lots of kisses. Of course I will have to kiss our new baby that will be growing inside of mama too.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Darling,
Happy to read from you. You are welcome once again for your quick responds to my mail. But my darling i was at the agent office once again this morning , I also went the bank Bank to verify if the amount have been transfer as you said.But it is fortunately there is nothing like the money in my bank accounts, But i proceed from there to asked the bank manager , But He told me that they way you said you only sent your bank a mail for them to transfer this amount is not on the right direction. Because you do not have any reciept to show that truly the amount have been transfer.
So the best way is for you to go the bank and get the money transfer in your premises , And doing that will make you get a a receipt which will show that the amount have been sent into my accounts, He goes on said that it might that the e mail you sent them have not been received, Because it can be on the spam. Because i also wonder why up till now thing money have not get into my accounts,You can even call your bank to verify if the amount have been sent or not my darling.
I went there to verify because as you know we can not keep on talking and talking without knowing about our hope for the near future my darling.I am happy that you have known the truth that i love you with all my heart.Yes i can not wait to meet you , But my coming will depend on the amount been sent for my passport and visa my darling.So i know as soon as you get this mail you are going to call your bank or go there to verify for your self my darling.Because meeting you is all i am looking for my darling because meeting will proof the quality of true love we do have for each other my darling.I think that you still have my bank details .Yes i know for sure that you are going to be there to answer all my questions.And i will be there for you to asked a lot about Ghana my mother land.Yes my darling i am also eagerly wiating to be with my only husband in my life my darling.I know in you i will see my babies and my life dream my darling.Our children will like as all. i will be looking foreword to read from you with hug and kisses.

Good morning my beautiful wife! How are you doing today? I am fine just missing my lady. Thank you for telling me that the money is not there with you. I will contact my bank to find out what the trouble could be. I am sure your bank manager means well but is very clueless about the way banks operate here. Receipts are not given and sending an email with the information is a proper way to get a transfer done.

I would think it should have been there by now so something must not be right. In me you might see our children but in you is where they will become living beings. I need you home baby.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Darling,
Your beautiful wife is here waiting to give you a long hug and kisses.The way you used to writes your mail to me sometime made me feel like never before.I am happy because of you and i know i will be more happy in your arms my darling.my husband your wife is doing fine and i know you are also doing fine. Yes i am also missing you very much.But i know to matter how long it takes this bank for them to send the amount, I will still be with you my husband. This banks are not in my shoes they would have send this amount into my accounts sooner .
If this is how the bank in your end there works , then their work is very slow.Because it might be there the mail you sent them will not been delivered . As we are talking about not work, sometimes you can have a very poor net work which will not allowed one to send mails to and fro.So i know it is a very good ideal that you are going to call them to draw their attention about your mail to them for the transfer. But i will suggest that if it could be possible you can go there by your self for them to make the transfer.Because this is important for us , But it might be something different for them. Because i wonder why up till now the money have not been transferred
Yes for sure this amount supposed must be here by now . Darling i am saying all this things because i want to be in your arms, I long to be in your arms as soon as possible my darling. I love you and i don't want such delay to keep us from meet sooner. The agent have assured me that . They are going to do everything to get me the passport and the visa as soon as the money get to them my darling.So my darling i know you are going to call them today so that the amount can be here in early next week.I need you, I want you, I like you and i love you with all my heart. Hug and kisses my husband. King of my heart.

Good morning my beautiful bride! I will be wanting a whole lot of those hugs and kisses from you. I am happy that I have such a sweet and gentle wife. I know you are going to make me and our children very happy.

I did get an answer from my bank yesterday but did not have time to get back to you here. I am sorry for that. It appears they had never gotten the mail I sent them so I had to resend it. I was about to type you a mail to let you know when things got seriously busy here in the shop. I missed not being able to mail you.

I know why you are saying these things darling and I can't wait to hold you.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Darling,
You will have a lot of hugs which you can not even count them, I am going to be yours forever my darling.Nothing can change the true love i do have for you my darling.Wow darling i also feel luck to have a real man like you as my husband .I know for sure that our children will be going to be happy to have a lovely parents like me and you my darling. Darling to be honest with you i long to be in your arms.I know in your arms i will spend the rest of my life.
This is a very good news for us. Because i wonder why for some day now nothing have been here from your bank.But did they told you that they have made the transfer after got an answer from them?Darling don t worry for not been able to get back to me through e mail. I am truly here for you and nothing can change that my darling .I know you can be busy at work after i have get the money for the agent to start processing my passport and visa my darling.If they have made the transfer then i will get the money in my accounts in the next week my darling,My question is that have you been able to resend the mail and my details to them?
Darling all my words are to love you and make you happy my darling. As you know in every true marriage there are ups and downs, But my darling i will be there for you in ups and downs. But i know we are going to make sure that we build this marriage in a fortified foundations which no ups and downs can break it my darling.I wish i would be coming to you this moment , Because you are all what am thinking about . I really need you in me my darling.Oh yes the same thing applies as i am dying to spend every moment with you my darling.mmmmmmm I will join you soon, But my darling to take good care for your self because you are very important to me my darling.I love you and i am very proud to have you as my husband, What is your plans for this weekend?with love ,

Good morning my sexy mama! How are you doing today? I do not need to count the number of hugs and kisses as long as I get to enjoy them frequently. Forever is the exact length of time that we will belong to each other and I really look forward to beginning our family together.

I was able to send your details again to them and even called them to make sure they got the mail this time. The transfer should have left the bank around lunchtime Friday.

This weekend I am in the shop as always trying to get us at least a little further ahead than we were of Friday when the rest of them went home. If my girl were here I would be at home with you enjoying your company. I am longing to finally be able to enjoy the feel of your body next to and even under my own.

Life may give us ups and downs but we only need one another to get past the bad ones. Personally I don't think there will be many of those.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Darling,
Happy to read from you . I am doing fine and i do know you are also doing fine at your end there.Oh yes i think we can not counts the hugs and kisses we are going to give to each other when we are together as couples my darling.we are going to enjoyed that all the time my darling . Yes that will be my dream coming true . To be with you so that we can start beginning our family together. I long to be in your arms as my husband for life my darling.
Thank you my darling for following this bank for them to do the right thing. You are welcome for sending them the details once again. I know if we were able to followed them in this way we would have let the travel agent started the processing of my visa up till now my darling.But i am very happy that we have solve this together my darling.Wow if it was sent on last Friday i will surely got it in this week. I can not wait to have this amount in my accounts so that we can meet as soon as all my documents are done.Darling all i am seeking from now going to be with you my darling and i know all this will come true soon my darling.I love you and i can not wait to have you in me all the time.I have keep on saying that our children will be going to be proud of us all the time.I feel blessed to have you my darling.
Oh come on i will be surely be there to join you all the time whenever you are lonely at home and at work too.Darling i am going to spend every moment with you my darling.Yes all this wil come to past where you are going to be with me after work, so that we can keep each other accompany . Darling i will be there to love you and make you happy , I will be yours forever.So fars as i have you deep down in my heart i am going to give you all my life and everything so that you can handle my body and life with care my darling .I know we are going to be at the same path to solve all our problems together , as we did to the bank transfer.
Finally life have it ups and down but i know we are not going to encounter this through our marriage and if in case it happen we will have a way to to fight it together my darling.with us i don't think we will have many of those.Take good care for your self till we i read from you the King of my heart. I love you with all my heart with millions of kisses.

Good morning my gentle queen! How are you doing today? Everything is fine here just waiting to see if the holiday will make us busy or slow. So far it is looking fairly slow so we are likely to be hit hard tomorrow.

Baby you are my dream and I am about to have you in my arms. I will take all the hugs and kisses you would give me and give you at least as many in return. I am really anxious to find myself taking care of your sexy body. We are going to make each other happy in so many ways and I will love if you would like to come to work with me any time.

Just as we have dealt with this small bit of trouble here we can deal with everything else. It is so much easier to handle things when people are not just arguing about the problem rather than finding a solution.

I am looking forward to the next weekend. I think I need to take some time away from work to be with my sweet new bride.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Darling,
I am doing fine, I know you are also doing fine and your now rule the better part in my heart my darling.I am happy to know that everything in your end there is going on very well for you my darling.Is today a holidays in your country?Which holiday are you talking about my darling.You are welcome for your sweet words which always give me hope for future and i am ready and prepared to be in your arms forever as your wife.
Yes it is also very great to know that you are going to have all the kisses and hugs for your self when i am there with you my darling.Yes i can not also wait to have yours in return my darling , Yes there is no too waste about that my darling, You are going to rule the rest of my body and take total control of my body and i will do the same in returns my darling.I know for sure that we are going to make each other happy at all the times and i not only show you the true love which i have for you in home alone but i will stick by you every where we will be as my only husband.
I don't think your co worker will be going to be jealous about us being together all the time. But i know i will always join you at work whenever i feel lonely at home, But all the same i know we will have a lot to do and makes each other happy all the time. But again i know you will also get me a work to do whenever i am with you at work.I will be there to help you by picking a spanners for you to work.But my darling i will be glad if you can show me a picture of you wearing a shirt you used to work with.
As i told you early on that we are lovers not enemies . so we are going to have a solutions for our problems and there is nothing like arguing with each other my darling.I do agree with you my King.Darling i was at the bank today to check if the amount have been arrive, But still it have not been arrive in my bank accounts, But i know by the end of this week it will be here and i can not wait to be in your arms my darling. I love you and you are my everything. with hug and kisses ,

Good afternoon sexy mama! How is my lovely wife feeling today? Yesterday was Memorial Day here in America. If you look up memorial day ride you will get a good idea of why we weren't that busy yesterday but they are pouring in today, and most times tomorrow, needing work, parts and some are just browsing through the shop area buying different things for themselves or friends. When you do decide that you would feel safe riding be hide me I want to make the ride to the Vietnam wall.

Baby nobody at work would be upset by you being here with me. I am sure that a few trips to the shop you will begin finding different things that could be done even without me saying so. There are a few husband and wives that work here already. We will have you fixing bikes in no time but it is a long process so don't be afraid.

I like that you will give yourself freely to me in our home. I really find it sexy that you want to also rule mine and you shall. It is going to make our home and bedroom very enjoyable.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Darling,
Today is a very bright day here. I am doing fine and i know you are also doing fine as well my darling.Oh is a very good to know that yesterday was a memorial Day as your country.Whenever you talk about public holiday at your end there, Always makes me feel happy because i always long to be with you so that we can celebrate this holidays together my darling.It is good to know that you were not all that busy yesterday at work.Oh yes for sure my darling i do know that i am going to feel safe to ride with you.What do you mean by Vietnam wall darling?
But i thought in public holidays peoples do not go to work and shops used to be close as well and everybody will be celebrating the holidays.That is very great to know that your co workers are going to be happy to see me with you at your work place my darling.But i will make sure that i comport my self all the time without doing anything that will make peoples feel up set about me my darling. But i know being there to guild me everything will be alright for me my darling.For sure, going to and from the shop will makes me have a work which i can do, But i will always attend to you if i do not understand something my darling .Wow that will be lovely for a couples to work in the same company. Then i think getting work in that place will be something lovely as we will get to work together and come home together my darling.
But i know it will not be easy for a first week or month for me to fix a bike , But i will do that when the time comes my darling because we will have a lot of time to be together because all i will be seeking for is to pregnant me in the first three months, I am saying this because i can not wait to have our first child. Oh yes as there is no too waste about that, I am going to be in your arms all the time when we are at home my darling.Yes i know we are going to have a lot in common . Darling i am going to prove the quality of true love i have for you my darling. it will be sexy to be in each other arms my darling.Yes we are going to feel the real paradise in our house my darling.I love you with all my heart.with hug and kisses .

Good morning my sexy mama! How are you doing today? It will be very nice sharing holidays with you and I will make sure to take those days away from work. The Wall I speak of is a portion of the whole memorial. It has the names of every person that did not survive or was never returned for unknown reasons. You can read of it in the memorial rides I think. Several of them are headed to there.

Public holidays are not always the entire work force having time off. It sounds like they have a different meaning there than here. They do not always mean a day from work only a day of recognition on some cases. Banks, courts and places like that will often close for them but not real working environments.

Honey, I know you will be a perfect lady at all times and every person here will enjoy teaching you little things if you should ask them. I will always be happy to tell you but I don't want you to be afraid to ask others here. Nobody would be upset that you want to learn sweetheart.

I know you will not pick up on it in the first week. It is a process that you will learn from getting parts, or tools and by watching what myself and the other guys are doing. Smaller jobs are easy so once you get a feel for things we would start you with changing oil, plugs, checking fluids, or other smaller tasks. It works up from there.

I am very anxious to finally experience the joy of being a father and to see my lovely wife waddle around with our child in your belly.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Morning my Darling,
I am doing fine and i am happy to read from you ,How are you also doing my darling?I know you are doing fine.That was what i am still thinking about to spend holidays with you my darling. I can not wait to shared my days with you. Even holidays where we will be at home without going to work. My darling thank you for your promises that you will take days off from work to just to make me feel blessed and happy .
Oh ok i think every country should have this memorial holidays because there were such peoples in ever country.This show that i am going to have a lot to lean and study when i am with you my darling.Oh but i do know that privates institutions are not always plan for such holidays. It will depend on the boss.But it will be a fair grounds for some worker to get holidays. I like all what you are explaining to me. I do get you right my darling.
That is for sure that i am going to be the perfect lady for you and the whole of our family we are going to create my darling. I am already perfect and in good shape to spend the rest of my life with you my darling.Yes i think you should be ready to answer all my questions because i will have a lot to asked .Because i will like to know a lot so that when i call back home i can tell my friend and family what i am seeing with my eyes my darling. But i know all this things will be fine for our marriage. Ok i will do as you said and i am going to be happy to communicate with all your co workers. I know with this i will be able to asked them question as well. But i will prefer to asked you than them.
I will not pick up the work at the first week. But i know it will take a while.But the important part of it that, Me knowing more about the work. But i will still prefer to work in a health sector as a nurse.Will that be possible for me when i get there darling?You are going to be the father and the head of the house. There is nothing which can stop that, It will come to pass, as i already told you that i will be very proud of you and your children will be proud of you as well my darling.This is all what i am dreaming about my darling. Enjoyed your day with peace. I love you.

Good morning sexy mama! How are you today? Everything looks great here just trying to catch up on the somewhat short work week. I will be taking these holidays from work so that I can show and teach you about the different holidays and traditions here. I get the added benefit of being with you for the whole day too.

Holidays are hard to plan for really. Depending on the business it is sometimes better to have people at work. In ours we get tourist traffic and emergency repair work but the front of the shop makes most of the money on days like that.

Honey, I will always answer your questions in the best way I can and you may ask anything you like. If I do not happen to be in your immediate area when you become curious then you can ask someone in the shop here.

If you really want to be a nurse I would be a fool to say no to you. I want you to find what suits you if you do not want to work here. Nursing is a great profession, I think your patients and even your family will benefit from this. It will certainly make you happy and your gentle nature makes you perfect for that work.

I am the father and head of the family dear but you are my wife, my equal. You may do things as long as they are proper. I would not stop you from pursuing your interest.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Darling,
I am sorry for not reply your mail sooner.I was having a network problem my darling , But i was still thinking about you my darling. As you will always be in my heart my darling. By the way how are things going on for you at your end there?I know you are doing fine and work too is going on very well my darling.I am also doing fine my darling .I always thanks you for your wonderful promises to me because you deserved it my darling.Getting holidays from work just to teach me and show me more about your land is something i can not wait for my darling.I know it will come to pass my darling.We are blessed for loving each other my darling.
Yes i will also asked more about what i do not understand , Being there will give me the opportunity for me to asked and i know all my questions will be answer my darling.You are going to be my teacher as well.as you are going to teach me more about America, I know we are going to plan for our holidays in such away that it will not make any hard for us my darling.I know together we are going to enjoyed the relationship together my darling. I love you.
Yes i know with your understanding and mine we are going to have everything in common my darling.I know being a nurse will be something which my family will be proud about and it will also bring joyed to my family as well.Because i long to be a nurse just to help my fellow human beings when they are in pains and i will do all i can to bring happiness on the faces of my patients my darling.I know you will be there to guild me through out my life my darling.But don't forget that in all you are going to be my one and only in my life.My family is already proud of you as i have told them about you for a longtime now. I know all they are waiting for is for my relocating to be with you my darling.
Yes i get you right with all what you have said so far my darling.But i know we are going to have equal right but you will remain the head of the family ,You all the time makes me happy with your words.with hug and kisses.

Good morning my lovely Ivy! How is my sexy wife feeling today? Did you enjoy the weekend? Do not be sorry for the internet trouble, it is not your fault and I am not upset with you. As long as you are fine that is all that really matters. Things are well here and even better now that I know you are safe.

You will also be seeing and learning of this state when we go places on weekends. I will make sure we visit different areas of interest so that you may enjoy them. It won't be every weekend but I think every few weeks or maybe once a month we could find a destination.

I know you will make a great nurse and I know your family, both here and there in Africa, will be happy and proud of your achievement and dedication. It is hard work but I have faith in my love that you can do it. You are a kind and caring girl, I would not be upset to see you being sweet to patients. I know whos bed you will be sleeping in every night and I am not a jealous kind of man. I trust you and know that it is me that you love.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Dearest,
Due to heavy rainfalls net work used to break up , But i don't think due to that we can forget about eaxgh other because you are very important for me and day without hearing from you my darling.I am doing fine and i did enjoyed my weekends very much , what about you my darling.Did you also enjoyed your weekends my darling.You are a very lovely husband which always understand my words.But truly i have missed you my darling.I am doing fine and i know you are also doing fine as well my darling.
Yes i know you are going to guild me whiles you takes me to other interested places at the weekends , I know you will be going to have a lot of questions to answer .Wow my darling i can not wiat to join you to visit a lot of places my darling.I know that i am already safe in your arms my darling.I will also have a lot to put down for future references my darling. Yes i know due to your work going out every weekends will not going to be possible but i will agree with you so that i can be with you at work in the weekends too my darling.
Oh yes that is what i was talking about my darling.But it will be a very nice to be in hand in hands and walk on the street f your city, I can not still wait my darling. But i know all this will come to pass soon my darling.
Fir sure i will be a great nurse and take good care of my kind my darling.You are welcome and you will deserved the thanks for your guidance and support to achieved my profession as a nurse my darling.Yes nothing good come easy my darling. It hard but i will do all i can to make it happen my darling.Yes darling we can. Darling i am yours forever and nothing can take me away from you my darling. I love you and i can not wiat to be in your arms my darling. with hug and kisses.

Good morning my sexy girl! How are you doing? I understand perfectly that your internet is not great and it never upsets me as long as I find your mail again when you get it back so I know you are safe. I worry about you and miss you when it happens but I know you will reach me when you are able.

Honey just so it is clear, our weekends are going to be spent together and only if things are severely backed up in the shop would it be at work. I will also want to enjoy weekends taking my wife out to dinners or just staying home together to enjoy a little wine, a movie and one another. There will also be different rallies and shows for us to ride to whether we take one of the vehicles or the bike when you feel safe enough riding be hide me.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Greeting My Husband,
I am doing fine and how are you also been doing?I know you are also doing fine my darling.Yes my darling as we are a in a raining season all net works here used to work in a very bad way the same thing applies to phone network as well.I am happy that you do agree with that my darling.Yes i am always happy to read from you and i am still looking foreword to be in your arms my darling.Darling i will be always be safe for you my darling . As you are my one and only.
That is a fact that our weekends are going to be spent together my darling. We are going to do all what couples do my darling.I will be there to join you to everywhere just to make our days happy.I know again that my days with you will be blessed and happy as well.But one thing i can never forget in my life is the true love i do have for you my darling.Our days together will be something we will forever remembered and i am ready to spend the rest of my life with you .Yes i will be your apprentices at work my darling.
MMMMMM of my God darling you are welcome to spend all your weekends with me my darling.We will be going for outing , dinner and so on my darling.Movies darling with all this words from you , Makes me long to be with you now my darling.I will be all the time be by you so that you can take me to rallies
and shows my darling. I can wait to see them all my darling .Taking red wine and slew dance with you my darling.Wow my darling i love all what you have said my darling.I will surely be at your back whiles you ride.
Thank you very for your promises to hold my hands when we are walking together my darling, I know this will prove to the whole world that i am yours and nothing can stop us from loving each other. I am born to love you my darling.Come my darling i am also proud to have you as the king in my heart and king of my life.Yes i will make everybody known that i am your wife.I love you with all my life your wife.

Good morning my lovely wife! How are you doing today? Everything is fine here for now. I understand your network trouble and I will have to look about the raining season to know what you mean. I hope it isn't as bad as what Oklahoma seems to be going through. That would likely be difficult to cope with in terms of getting around and communicating when needed.

I will not allow you to ever forget the true love you have for me. I am really going to enjoy having you as my wife. We will have to work on our movie collection when you get here. I do not have many because I am not really home all that much right now. You will also have to begin deciding how we are going to decorate the nursery for our baby. We might as well get it ready.

I will be a very happy man when my lady feels safe enough to ride at my back. I will love the feel of your arms wrapped around my waist and your head looking over my shoulder to enjoy the scenery and the breeze.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Darling Husband,
I am doing fine and i know you are also doing fine my darling .I am happy that everything is going on well for you my darling. I am also doing fine but only think i get worried about is my not able to reply your mails sooner my darling.But i know it will be well with us in this bad net work .Oh no i don't think our raining season is heavy like your tornadoes and so on, If this tornadoes will happen in Ghana all peoples here will die and all the nation will be totally vanished. Because i saw what tornadoes does to some cities in America.
Yes i saw that Oklahoma incidents on TV .But i know this things will not happen to your place my darling.But in all this what you should notice is that i truly love you with all my life,Yes i will never forget about the true love you have for me my darling.Yes that is all what we are seeking for , To meet as husband and wife my darling.I will also enjoyed you by my side my darling.Darling you don't need to worry, I know together we are going to sort all things out for our self. I also know that due to your works you don't even got enough time to watch movies , But we will make it happen my darling.Yes we are going to work on movies collections so which movies do you like best my darling?
Oh my darling that will never be the problem i will take a very good care of our child and i will decorate him or here very lovely way my darling.I am ready for you my husband and my legs will be open all the time just to make sure you cum deep in me to make me pregnant .Oh yes my darling i will be very happy to ride at your back and i will feel very proud to be at your back whiles you ride.You always makes me feel happy and bless my darling.I will forever feel safe at your back whiles you ride my darling.MMMMMMMM It will be done to feel the real comfort in your back my darling. I love you and i will love you forever. with hug and kisses. Your wife

Good morning sexy mama! How are you today? Please do not worry if you are not able to reply immediately, as long as you are safe and you write again when you have the chance I am still going to be here.

I am glad the your rain season is not as bad as what they are having, it did give me a bit of worry that the water might try to take my wife away from me. I saw something on the news this morning in the cafe where one of those rivers in Oklahoma was eroding the bank right up to the back of one of the homes there along the edge. The shop or shed or whatever they call it was already partly in the water. The family had to pack and move everything they could from the home.

I like a little bit of different types of movies and maybe it is best that I only have a few. I have a couple of action, some comedy, I think there is even one or 2 Disney ones and some older westerns. It doesn't really matter to me what kind we get as long as we watch them together.

There is no doubt in my mind you will be wonderful about our children and their nursery. I can be some help with the painting and putting the furniture together but the actual arrangement and such I will leave to you. I like that you will always be ready to make love. I plan to do that often even after we know that you are with our baby.

I am glad that you will feel safe riding at my back and I think I may build or buy another motorcycle so that you will feel even safer. The Goldwings are very nice touring bikes and you can get ll kinds of stuff with it. They even make helmets where we can talk as we ride or listen to the radio.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Dearest Husband,
I am doing fine and i know you are also doing fine as well.Your mails all the time makes me happy and its makes me have hope for the future because i can not wait to hold you tight as husband and wife my darling. I will be always be by your side my darling .Yes my darling i am safe and i know you are also safe as well.Oh no my darling nothing like that will never happens where rains will be going to take me away my darling. The rains here is not heavy as the once in your country.
I am safe and nothing can take me away so far as i have you in my life ,Even the nature understand how we were meant to be,So He will never takes me away like that my darling.Oh very sad to view from the distance where rivers overflow their banks to destroy properties .I know those who were victim in Oklahoma will get compensation from the government ,But i know you will be safe till death do us apart my darling.This was a very serious tragedy.
Yes i will enjoyed any movies you have there , So far as we are going to watch it together we will be happy watching it together my darling.But i will be coming with some African movies as well as our local once.Some time i know that you will be going to give me a helping hands in nursery of our baby .You will have a lot to do when that time comes my darling , I don't think in our marriage there is going to be some work specialized for one person. We can both put things in a right place. Because sometime you will cook whiles i do other things my darling.So far as we are living together we are going to make sure everything is done in a right way .Just to tidy our house.Our children will be very proud of you my darling.
Oh yes i will feel blessed to be at your back whiles you ride , I wish i am with you now my darling.I will support you in everything .And i will ride with you my darling.I know you will have alot to show and teach me of my darling.I love you. YOUR WIFE

Good morning my lovely Ivy! How is your weekend? Mine is as good as it will get at this time. Work is picking up for the summer season as usual. Your mails and words to me always make me happy dear. I see everything in you that I have ever wanted in my wife and mother of our children.

I am happy to read that your rains are not as bad as what those people are going through. Not only is it destroying homes and property, it also creates problems with their wildlife, the habitat and even their water supplies. I don' think they actually get compensation from the government. I know it has been declared a disaster area but that only gets aid out to the state and not necessarily the people that were effected. I don't really know how that FEMA stuff works.

Of course I will assist you in anything we do in our home. I only meant that women tend to be better at decorating than we men are and especially where the nursery will be concerned. I will paint, paper or whatever you like me to do in there. In other parts of the home I will help any time I see something is needing to be done. I am not some knucklehead that think that to be womans work.

I cannot say I have seen actual movies made in Africa but will be happy to watch them with you. It will be interesting to see the difference and our children will need to know this part of their heritage as well.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was hoping he had forgotten the money issue

Quote:
Hello My Darling,
How are you been doing?I know you are doing fine and i am also doing fine as well,My weekends is a very great and lovely,Ok i thought in every summer time there is a lot of holidays .I always feel proud to have your words as well all the time because it really makes me feel blessed and happy as well.
Yes the rains over here is as heavy as the once at your end there my darling.But i know that we are going to be safe all the time my darling.Yes i saw all what this rains were doing destroying property and other things, Is a very bad thing to happen and i wish it does not happen again my darling.Evening what pains me more was it killing of innocents peoples .I have been watching it on news over here and it is very sad moment Oh if the government is not paying them any compensation then it is very bad . But i know some NGO will give them some helping hands, Because this will turn some rich peoples to poor which is very serious thing.Ok i know everything will be well with them my darling.
I am happy to have your full assurance that you are going to assist me in anything i will be going to do when i am with you as your wife my darling.Even at home my darling , You are really special my darling and i thank you very much for your care and support my darling .Yes i will do all i can not make our house look very tidy , This things are not going to be a new to me, as i always keep parents house tidy all the time , So i will continue doing that when i get there with you my darling.
Darling you are the right man for me my darling,I know you are going to do all you can to help me in anyway just to make our house and being together look great and lovely.Yes it is very important for our children will also enjoyed watching African movies as well. But i know there time will come where we will all visit my family back in Africa my darling.But the travel agent call me and he told me that He is going to write to you. As the money have take soo long for me to get it through my bank accounts.Enjoyed your weekends with peace and love.

Good morning my gentle Ivy! How is your Sunday? I just went online to check things http://www.usholidaysonline.com/ This is a pretty good list of the more well known holidays all through the year. There are other lesser known ones and we will be making some of our own just for the heck of it.

I have no doubt that our home will be tidy, especially with both of us doing the work to keep it that way. I am also sure that you will do a much better job of decorating it. i really don't worry a lot about those things since I am hardly there right now so it should be very easy for you to figure out how you want things to look.

Honey our children will need to do more than just watch movies from Africa. They also need to learn of the people, the customs, the way things are there and you will be the best one to teach them that since you know what it is like first hand. We will certainly take them every now and then to see their relatives and I need to meet and get to know them as well.

It will be fine for the agent to write me dear. If you will just give him my email address I will know to watch for a strange name in my mails.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Darling,

Everything is going on very well for me, But what about you?I know you are also doing fine and i am also doing fine as well.I am happy to read from you my darling.My Sunday was good busy and tired after household work ,Yes i have also check about the link you sent to me about holidays, which indicated that there will be a lot of holidays for us to to go out with .Yes it really sound very great to know all of this in advance.

Come on i know for sure that we are going to keep our house in a very tidy way all the time my darling.Yes i know doing things like this is going to bring happiness in our eyes and our house all the time because loving you will always come first and i will be there to make sure that everything is done a right way my darling.When both of us will be working together to make sure that our house is will kept clean.I don't think there will be anything that will be very hard of me to do, As a lady who have been serving her mum and dad for ages know everything about this , But i know you will be there to guild me through my husband.

That is a very right as our children will have a lot to do then watching movies , as there will be a lot for them to lean, because i want my children to be clever and academically good in school as well. We will need to pave a very good path for them so that they will not go astray, It will be our right to make sure all this is done for our children my darling.Yes they are going to pay visit to all our family members both in Ghana and USA as well.Yes i am even worried without having the amount which you told me is have been transferred into my accounts for almost three weeks now. Yes i have already given your e mail address to the agent to wrote to you , but He told me that he want me to have the money before He can contact you, but up till now no sighn of the money for them to start the visa and my passport processing.Darling i love you.

Good morning my sexy mama! How are you doing today. I am sorry your Sunday was tiring and I wish I were there to help you relax afterward.

I am sorry that I did not explain the holidays to you but thought the link would be much better at letting you know what to expect and you are smart enough to know how to find them online to have a good idea of them and what they represent to this country. Is there also something like this for your country?

Baby, I won't be needing to guide you through the cleaning stuff I know. You are likely much better at it than I am. I might have to show you how to use the washer and dryer, maybe some electronic things as we acquire them but I have no doubt about our home being cozy and inviting.

Aside from you and I, our babies will have no relatives here in the US, only your family in Ghana. It will be very important for them to spend time learning from the family of things that are customary in your family.

Baby, I will try to find out what is going on with the money. I think it should have been there by now. I must be honest with you here that I am very leery of this agent that refuses to mail me. That is typically a sign of a fraud person just like that guy I warned you about before. Something is not right about people like that.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Dearest Husband,
I am doing fine and how are you also doing?I know you are also doing fine .You dont need to worry my darling everything will be ok with me my darling.Yes i know in your place i am going to relax more and rest after tired.Yes i have check the holidays link you sent me and i know i will get it understood when i am siting by you where i will mention it and you will explain the reason that holidays and the type it was, But i know you will have alot of work to do when i am with you my darling.
Yes for sure there are alot of holidays in my country , Even every country under this globe have its holidays,
Yes i know you are going to help me all the time, But not a time you are late for work.I know when you are lease busy you will going to give me a happen hands to make things easy for me and our children my darling. Yes as a lady is my work to take good care of my husband and my children as well.so let wiat to see what will goes on when i am with you in the states my darling.Yes because your place washing machine will be different s than ours here.so i will be glad for you to teach mr how i can used them ,To afford any damages to them my darling, I know you are going to used it to show me for sometime before i can finally handle it by my self my darling.
Thank you very much for your assurance for our children lean from my family here in Ghana , Which means they will be coming to visit their grand mum and our family here all the time my darling. But i will be very good ideal and they will know their root, My mum will be very happy to see her grand children my darling.Yes my darling i think you should made follower up to know what is going on, Because it have been longtime my darling.Oh no He told me that he want to start the processing of my visa and passport before He can mail you and give you all the up dates.So he was only wiating for me to pay for the visa and the passport,Now the money is not yet in how can he started the processing, so we are all waiting to have the money into my accounts. I love you and i will be wiating to read from you soon

Good morning my sexy Ivy! How are you doing today? Of course you can always ask me anything and we will always find a way to make it easy to understand for you.

You will know of the holidays that are important in your country and you can place those on our calendar so I will know to learn what I can and also ask you about them. I will want to be able to answer our kids too if they should ask me instead of you.

I get up way too early in the mornings to be late so we will always have time if something needs to be discussed. I have never been late a day in my life and never will be without a very good reason and my boss would be notified as soon as I know about any problem.

It can happen with couples and parents at times that an emergency comes up and must be dealt with. These things are well known to everyone here.

Maybe I am foolish thinking that your appliances are different there I don't know baby. I have no trouble showing you if you don't know but don't let me treat you badly by thinking I must show you things you already know. That would make both of us feel bad. My washer and dryer are about 15 years old and still work fine. I have had to replace a heating unit and belt for the dryer and put a new switch and pump on the washer but they are fine. You really cant hurt them. We might choose to buy new ones when you get here but I will let you decide that.

Once our kids are old enough and we have made the right arrangement with your family, we could let our babies fly to Ghana and spend time with the family if they would like that. They could also come here any time and be with us.

Honey, was there a serious problem in communications there? My bank said the money had come back because the transmission had been interrupted. I had to send it to you again.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivy

Quote:
My Dearest,
I am doing fine and i know you are also doing fine as well .So far as you are going to be there for me to asked you so that you can answer me, with this it is going to help me to get to know things i dont no easy.As for holidays in American in Ghana we are going to compared them and makes both of us understand our holidays my darling.I know doing that will make our children also lean from the good source about the holidays in American and in Ghana.Yes being a father surely you are going to answer our kids about somethings.
Oh that is very good for you for getting at work in the right time, I know with this will make your boss feel very proud of you and every boss will be happy to have a worker as serious as you my darling.Yes as we are going to shared the same bed together we will be going to talk about everything in the night before the day time, I will not see to it that you will go to work in a wrong time, You will still be on a good time as work my darling,I know you will never be latter in your life when i am there with you my darling..I know together we are going to make all our plans be in a right path if even emergency we will know how to deal with them.
Yes i do understand about your end there the appliance you are using there ,Now a days due to technology things get changes , so it might be that you will have some appliances in your house which i have never see before,So i know you will guild me through to know how to used them, But i will let you know those which i have used before , and it will be that i have used all of those in your apartment, which will means that you will not teach me anything. I am saying this because i dont want to course any problem when using them;Right now i will not suggest to you that we will not buy a new one but we are going to used this old one till it got spoiled before we can get our self a new once, Because now a days moneys are not easy to come by my darling. So we are going to be economical .
That is a very good ideal whiles there are grown up they can fly to p[ay visit to my family in Ghana and return in peace my darling.sometime we will join them to visit my family as well.. By darling why are you making things so difficult for sending the money. Now due to this amount we have spent more than one month. So why cant you do this through western union money transfer or those kind of instant money transfer so that i can get this amount as soon as possible for the agent to start processing of my visa and passport?
I know the reason is to know how real we both are. that was why i did gave you my bank details but things are keeping long to arrive, so right now it is going to take another two to three weekends for you to send it through my bank accounts?so my darling to make things easy and faster i think you should be in a position to make this instant money transfer, which i can get it even tomorrow or today after sending it and giving me the details .Yes as i did told that due to the raining season network will keep on to be bad. so darling this net work can not keep us from meeting. So i do suggest you should make it through instant money transfer.if able you are serious and ready want me to be there as soon as possible my darling.You have my details already so you can used it to make the instant money transfer.With hug and kisses.

Good afternoon my lovely wife! Hop are you feeling today? I a glad to know that you will not let me be late for work unless an emergency presents itself. I don't mind calling my boss if someone is injured or whatever but I don't like to be late for any personal reasons.

I like that you don't mind waiting until we really need new things although I don't have a lot of appliances so we will have to buy some things like a toaster or electric can opener. I'm pretty sure you won't want to use my old P-38 to open things with. I still have moms old ringer washer out in the shop and it works perfectly. I use it out in the shop for grease rags and very filthy clothes that need washing. I try to make things last for as long as possible and when they are not really suitable for their original purpose I find another way to use them or give them to someone in need.

Baby, I am not trying to make anything difficult about getting the money to you. I am making very sure it is done safely. Western union is not safe, it is used by criminals and illegal aliens here in the US to launder their money. You and I are law abiding people and we do not ever support businesses that would do such things. The bank transfer is the only true way to send money safely baby.

I see a mail from your agent is waiting for me as well honey. I will write him as soon as I send this to you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Introducing the Agent

Quote:
Dear Sir,
This is Mr Kwasi Gah. Vaadis Travel And Tour.One of Accra main travel agency with excellent service.
Before continuing with the information and requirements needed for your lady Miss Ivy Adobea Asante , Who is in Ghana to secure a visa to America , I would like to say a big thank you for choosing Vaadis Travel and Tour.
I think Miss Ivy have told you about us about her traveling documents which includes Her passport and visa. We have already book an appointment to start her processing of her passport and visa. But up till now we were told that you have sent the money through bank accounts transfer. But she came here yesterday without any proof that you have send the amount through bank transfer.
So we are written to find out how soon can that bank transfer can be done?As we have her documents ready to start the processing , But with getting the amount the processing can not be started, She was worried when she visit our office yesterday.so with your due respect we will like to find out .
And i do suggest to her last time when you told her to get our bank accounts details ,But i told Her that why cant you make the money instant transfer?Which will allowed her to get it in that day after you gave the details to Her?I have already advice Her about fake peoples through out the internet but she did told me that you are not fake and both of you are serious for each other.
We have encounter such situation for many time where a man who get a visa and flight for a lady to meet him in else where, But the man will refused to meet the woman.So i know as both of you have known and trusted each other, You can sent this amount through instant money transfer so that your wife Miss Ivy can get it here soon.That is if you want things to be in very fast manner.
I count much in your coopration.
Thank You

Good evening Mr. Gah. It is nice to read from you and my lovely bride to be has told me a bit about you. I can appreciate that you warned her about fraud people on the computer and I have also shown her that some people cannot be trusted. I will not ever be using western union or other money laundering services to send money for her papers and travel to me. I will be sending it by her bank account where I know the money is safe.

I understand you aren't doing any work until you have the money in your hands, that is why I had asked her for your account information. I am sure she will be right there as soon as the transfer gets to her.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Darling,
Nice reading from you, by the way how is everything going on at your end the my husband?I know you are doing well and everything is going on well .I am also doing fine my darling.Yes as i have already said that my coning to you as my husband and is going to be a blessing not a curse, so i will never let you get to work on late, As i am going to be with you and spend the rest of my life with you. Your are going to be my husband and father to my unborn children. This is going to be forever . Till death do us apart my darling./
Darling i am not a type of lady who cherished luxuries , I dont want to be there where we are going to over spend money on new things, I will be OK with everything you have in your house and i will enjoyed using them my darling, I know both of us will enjoyed using them till we both plans to get them one after the other my darling.Come on darling you dont need to get worried about your things being old or not , But what matter most for me is to loving you and making you happy my darling.Wow do you have your mum staff in the house?Wow my God i will enjoyed using them , But to hold those things in my hands and i know your mum will be very happy to see me using her things as her in law.Darling i am not going to give you any pressure because i am coming just for you not things in the house, As you know together we are going to make everything possible my darling.
My darling it is true that money launders used thing root to send money, But we are not money launders, We dont have such ideal to do that my darling. Yes everybody have his or her ideals of sending money , so if some peoples are using this for their bad business we are not using this as such. So i think you can used money gram and i promised you that i am going to get this amount very safely.Yes i was at the agent office and i saw a lot of peoples using the same root to send money for their words to get visas and their passport .Darling one thing you need to know is that wherever there is good there is bad.And i do know that we want a best things to happen for our relationship. So i know the money you will send will be safe for me to get it here without any problem my darling.
Finally i dont want us to keep arguing with this , I spoke with the travel agent and He have promised that after sending the money if i did not got is safe here, He him self will take the cost for his self to get me the visa and passport. So let me know what you think about this suggestion my darling.
Glad that you have finally had from the agent and i know from here you are going to communicate with him as well. I do love you with all my heart.. Your wife

Good morning my beautiful wife! How are you doing today? Everything here is as great as it's going to get for now. I know you will not be any curse and I know you aren't worried about having all that fancy stuff. The things I spoke about are just little $20-30 items that make things easier for you. Nothing outrageous.

I think mom would be very proud to see you using some of her old things dear and I have no problem if you will choose them instead. I am not talking about any overspending dear and they are all things we can discuss as the need arises. It is not a big deal.

Moms newer appliances are still in the house and the older ones are either in the shop at home, at my job being used for another reason or were given to a family that needed them. I tried to keep things easy for her and dad while they were alive so I bought her new things back then so they did not have to work real hard to keep things tidy.

Honey, there is no fight here but every place like western union, money gram and any place like that are used for laundering money. I know that is not what we are doing but we do not do businesses with places that do that. It makes this agent seems a bit strange that he believes he can guarantee anything.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Mr Orville,
Let me thank you for your quick responds to my mail.I am happy that your bride have told you about me. I have also got time to talk with her about both of you, She have accepted to spend the rest of her life with you, I also spoke with her family just to find out from them Because in Ghana some decisions are taken with your families.They have all agree about your bride trip to be with you.
I understand all what you are saying about the sending of the money into her bank accounts,But its seems that it have been taken so long for this money to get into her accounts.She even told me that you said the money have been sent back due to bad network.Trips in summer times some times get expensive,Day in and out prices can be increases. Again even those ladies she came here with have already get their visa and start their trip. Your bride seems worried and thinking that we are not be fair to Her.
I wonder why you are saying instant money transfer are not safe, They are safe and faster, A lot of my customers used this stant money transfer, so Sir if you are really sure that you want to send this amount for your bride visa and passport, Then i am now guarantee to you that you should send the money through online instant money transfer to Miss Ivy . If she did not get the money. I will take the cost to my self to process her passport and visa.I know with this she will be very happy.
Yours Faithfully
Kwasi Gah

Good morning Mr. Gah. I will appreciate it if you do not tell my wife any more of those lies about guaranteeing any transfer through those methods. You and I both know you have no authority to do it. That is just making it harder for her to wait for the money to arrive to her bank.

You do not tell my bride ever that if I am serious I would use that money laundering filth.

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Darling,
I am doing fine fine nad i know you are also doing fine as well,But what did you do this weekends?We are still having a raining all over the place my darling.Darling i am not talking about how expensive it will cost or how cheap this things will cost , But i am saying i will enjoyed using them especial those of your late mum and i will be very proud to used them and if God permet us our children will also come and used them. That will be the sign of love from your mum to her grandchildren.I know wherever your parents may be they will be very proud of you. Yes my darling i will choose them by all means my darling.For sure i know we are going to have a lot to discuss about our marriage and plan for our future,
As we will need to build a better future for our children.But if i may asked my darling do you have a garden in your house? I am asking this because i will be very happy to grow some things for my self in the garden ,But i can not still wait to be there with you my darling.So what will your plans be for this coming summer holidays?Will you have holidays from work or you will be at work throughout this summer holidays?I wish i will be there in this summer so that you can get your two months off so that we can visited some nice places my darling.Darling all what you need to keep in your heart is that i true love you with all my heart.
I will be very happy to see your mum things in the house, which will make us know that she is among us in the house, So you are living in your parents house ?We are going to keep all your mum things in a safe place so that we can used them all the time my darling.Yes we are going to make sure we keep the house tidy all the time my darling. I am a lady who dont like being untidy, I am neat and i want every where i will be too be neat.
Darling we are not fighting about this amount. We want a better things to happen to our relationship, that was why we are still finding the better way to send the money.I do agree with your suggestions,But if we are serious and ready to meet then i thought what the agent is saying should be the right way.Yes He told me that he have gurantee for a lot of his costumers if only the invitee is real and serious.As we all know about fake pretenders .So if some peoples are using this for their money launders , We are not money launders, Because you can do this transfer and after getting the details i will get the money from bank.So let me know what you think about that is really we are meant to meet as soon or later.I love you and i will be going to bed now with love.

Good morning sexy mama! How are you today? I am just working this weekend as usual and wishing my girl were here with me to keep me company. You can use whatever you like of moms things that I have kept. I think she and dad would like that they are still being put to good use.

I do not have a garden but mom and dad use to keep one out in the back. It wouldn't take much much to turn that soil and you could grow whatever you like.

I am planning to have the holidays off with my wife and in that 2 months we will have together we can also attend the rally in Sturgis. It is a very large event that is held every year and a lot of people will be there. I think you would enjoy that.

Honey, there is no better way to send money than a bank. Those other places are not safe and the agent is filling you full of lies by claiming he could somehow guarantee that. He has no authority to promise such.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my Darling,
Reading from you always makes me happy and i am very grateful that you did work n the weekends but dont worry , i will surely be there to accompany you to work and anywhere just to keep you accompany as husband and wife.You are the only man i have keep in my heart and i know we are going to have the everlasting love we are seeking for ages my darling.That is a very good news for me to get a garden where i can grow some vegetable and have that soil used. i just want to keep your mum and the your daddy happy just to put their things in a very good used.
Oh great as i am also ready and prepared to have the coming holidays with you my darling.Yes i can not wait to go to a very big rally's with you , i just want to feel very safe with you and enjoyed the true love you do have for me and i will love you forever my darling.My only wish is to be by your side my darling.I know you are also going to accompany me to see things in my being there and you are going to guided me as well to feel you in me.Yes i well enjoyed being there to have fun.
Darling if there is no better way to send money than bank, then how come you said the bank said after sending the bank it was latter return bank into your accounts?I was at the bank manager office and He told me that there were nothing like that.So i was also suggestion that you should make it through instant money transfer.Just for me ton know how real and serious you are for me darling, The agent is the one who will be going to work on my trip, so i think He is on the right path to guarantee for just to know the right path we should take because still there are fake peoples throughout the internet and due to that we need to know the good once from the bad.
The bank manager again told me that with any transaction there should be a receipt to indicate that,So there is nothing like just sending a mail for your bank to send money into my bank accounts without any receipt . So my darling i dont want to waste my time. If you know you are not ready for our meeting let me know.And if you are sending it through bank accounts pleased you should got a receipt .It seems you are not serious my darling, Because if you are serious as i am, Then you should walk to the bank and get the transfer done and you will get the receipt than you sending JUST MAIL.
Darling i dont want to talk about this money again, So you just got one hour from work and go to your bank to do the transfer , and after that you should scan and send me the receipt just for me to know that it have been done.Sorry for not able to reply your mail sooner, i love you

Good morning my beautiful wife! How are you doing today? Of course I am working weekends until my baby comes home to me. Once you are home I will be spending most weekends with you at home. We will only have to go to the shop if things are really a mess.

You will make mom and dad happy to see you raising food in the same place they did. She would tend the garden most of the day and dad would join her when he came home. You will have to show me how big you want it to be. I'm not sure you will want to use the same size that they kept.

Honey, you will always be safe loved with me no matter where we are. You will love the rallies, the people, the things you will see and be able to do. These events are a lot of fun.

Honey, the reason that banks are the only way is because they are safe. Even though something happened during the transfer the money is safe and sound. This idiot banker you spoke to has no clue what he is talking about. Please ask the moron how people bank online if there is no such thing? He seems rather clueless for someone claiming to be a banker. It is all done online and no slips are given. It is a secure method of banking.

Whoever claims that serious people use western union is a fake lying piece of trash. Frauds, criminals and illegal aliens use those places to launder their money. People with morals do not use them. This so called agent is beginning to look like a fraud to me honey. I say that because he refused to provide the account to transfer it to and now he is pushing you to get the money by western union. Real businesses do not say or do that.

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic