SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Poor Vivian has problems with "her" voice

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Back on 1 February 2012 this lobbed into Mal's inbox:

Quote:
Beloved One in Christ Ma1co1m Reyno1ds,
I am Mrs Viv4n Mens4h from Ghana.
I am married to Mr Mr Mensah worked with Ghana Embassy in United Kingdom for seven years before he died in the year 2005,While i was working with a bank then before my illness came.
We were married for nine years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both kind and generious to mankind. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $50.7Million(Three million and seven hundred thousand U.S.Dollars) with a Security/Finance firm in Ghana.
Even though i was sick but to my greatest surprise last week when i went for medical checkup and my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to cancer problem.
Having known my condition after much prayers I decided to donate this funds to a good organisation or a compassionate individual irrespective of the religion or denomination that will utilize this money for the helping the mankind in the way I am going to instruct here in.
I want you to use this to funds for motherless, orphanages,less privillaged widows and the handicapped people in way of propagating the desire of my late husband inspiration to ensure that mankind is helped and cared for especially in Africa.
I know too well that it is a great task that is why I set 30% of the total money for your personal use while you account to GOD for the rest 70% .
The Bible made us to understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth than the one recieveth,even natural law made it clear too.
I took this decision because I dont have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives cannot abide to this instructions moreso they will inherit the landed properties and other valuables ,I dont want my husbands hard earned money to be missused in a way he did not wish it to be.
I dont want in a situation where this money will be used in lavish way instead of using it in inspirations of helping mankind, since is the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going.
I know that I am going to be in the bossom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace.
I may not need much telephone calls unless on appointments in this regard because of my health, and because of the presence of my husbands relatives around me always.I dont want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible.
As soon as I receive your reply my lawyer will conatct you
Please make haste to viste me in Ghana and I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the original- beneficiary of this fund.
I need your prayers always because the lord is my shephard. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian.
Whoever that wants to serve the Lord most serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life.
Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.
note, this most be kept confidentially from eyes and hears of my husband family even friends. Please all arrengements will be made to get this transaction a solid and successful one with the help of my lawyer.
Please you will be expected to visite me in Ghana by this month at list second week of next month for us to start the transfer of the fund to your account after due knowing of each other and good undestanding.
Reply me and Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.
Mrs V.Mensah

In other words, boilerplate cancer scam, which I hate.

After some arguing over religion came this plea:

Quote:
Please forget about all this long stories,i never swear with anything before you,so if you want to help me receive this fund do i can not be writen every day without any good report,Hope to hear from you.

On 3 February Mal signed off:

Quote:
Goodbye

Nothing more until yesterday, when:

Quote:
Beloved One in Christ Mr Ma1co1m Reyno1ds please help me with just $110 i have paid for the releasing fee $425 and form fee $180 and i just need only this $110 to pay for the billion van that will convey my consignment to one of my private family house were no one can see or know what I'm doing.The security firm Director here has sign for the final release of my consignment just about 40minutes ago i just left the premises to send you this mail help please because i toke only permission at the hospital to make sure i handle this myself because some times lawyers can not be trusted.My beloved one in Christ Mr Reynolds all i want to do now is to bring the consignment out from the security firm this morning once i received this little fee from you and open it lay hands and remove all the expenditure to transport this box to your door-step for you to help me do what i sent to you in my first proposal i like this fund to be invested into charity and olphange homes around the world please,Please note that once i check and conclude with the shipping line that will bring this box to you i will now know how much I'm to remove from the box and i will also take out some funds for my hospital care from the box then after that i will give you the specific amount of fund left in the box before sending it to you,Please you can send the fee to this name Joel Igwe,Accra Ghana and e-mail me the fee info while I'm still around the security firm internet office,Please do this on time because i need to finish with this give you details of the shipment before going back to my hospital today.
Reply me and Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.

Egads, a miracle! But Mal knows the truth:

Quote:
I have no religion and you know that. I note that you've lived a year beyond the three months you stated back last year.
But then I know that Mensah is a name used by Ghanaian gays to scam funds for their cause. You'd do a lot more for gay rights in Ghana if you were honest about it.

I then made a call, and...

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/u2FfloLS/2013-06-05_Mal_to_Viv.html

That was... awful!!!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Before his death we were both kind and generious to mankind.

Phew I thought their claims were a bit unbelievable until I spotted the spelling mistake.

Maybe she meant
Ve*ne"re*ous (?), a. [L. venereus.] 1. Venereal; exciting lust; aphrodisiac. [Obs.]

Quote:
while you account to GOD for the rest 70% .
God's personal accountant, I like the sound of that.

Quote:
The Bible made us to understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth than the one recieveth

.. the guy who wrote the bible, did he have a lisp? Also if I were to move money between hands a couple of times, then would I have two blessed hands or does it negate the blessing on the passing from one hand to another?

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
God's personal accountant, I like the sound of that.

Personally, I throw my money in the air. If there is a god he can take what he wants from it, I will keep what falls on the floor.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder what a "biillion van" is that poor Vivian needs the $110 for. Confused Confused. I wonder if it's any relation to a Mexican Flying Dog.

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another "Gay Mensah in Ghana." You would think that they would just all admit it now after we have known for 2 years now. All Mensahs in Ghana are gay, gee whizz. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I made another call to dare 'Vivian' to come clean, and the 'doctor' showed up to argue.

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/sgVfEmar/2013-06-08_Mal_to_Viv_2.html

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your "dying widow" was better than his! Laughing Thumbs up clapping

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic