SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Juan Valdez (NSFW now with fake sex talk)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My other CT lad from FMF

Quote:
Hi Orville,

It's nice to read from you. My name is Juanita Raymond living in Cape Town South Africa. Am single and 46 years old. I am the only child of my family. I am a nurse and I have one daughter that is staying alone recently.

PRO's:

- I am romantic. Maybe a bit too much.

- I hate violence, especially towards a weaker person

- I respect my fellow beings and their opinions

- I hate dishonesty

- I almost always smile ( even in the morning ). It takes a lot to get me in
a bad mood

- I am considered to be quite funny and entertaining.

CON

- I never forget the wrong people do to me and my friends

- I am very emotional, so when startled, outbreaks of anger of short duration may happen and shouldn't be taken overly serious.

- Because I am spontaneous I sometimes do not think of the consequences of my actions

That is what I can think of in a short time.

I hope that gives a better impression about the person who I am.

I want to know more about you. I attached my pictures below, and also wish to see more of yours too.

Bye for now until I hear from you.

Sincerely,
Juanita

Quote:
Hi Orville,

How are you doing today? Thanks for sharing your pictures with me. You are such a good looking man. I like the way you write and you will see that when I write, I write at length. Because there is so much information needed for people to make the right choices. I write directly from the heart because I believe that a man does not need a liar. And you cannot start a good relationship with a lie. I play no games. I will tell you the deepest secrets of my heart. And please feel absolutely free to ask me anything your heart desires.

Now about me and my deepest secrets of my heart, I grew up in Eastern Cape with my family and stayed there for 14 years before we moved into Cape Town. I was force by my father to marry his partner's son. I was young then 19 in my first year in nursing school. Frank always beat me but I hid this in my heart. You can guess why, can't you? But after my father died, I decide to divorce him because it is a very tormenting 13 years of marriage. I prayed to God that He will send me my heart's desire and I ONLY want a loving man. That is where I belong. And so I put my profile on the site which led to you. If I marry, it will be with a lovely man and no other. That is settled. Or I will remain alone the rest of my life.

But do we have enough in common to have a meaningful life together? I am so willing to listen to anything you have to say. You will find that I am a good listener. You see, I need love so bad. I need a man who touches me all the time. I want his hands in mine, I want him close to me while watching TV, I want him to scratch my back ( smile ) and whisper sweet things in my ear alone. I'm so romantic a woman you can't believe it. And I will treat him like a true gentleman. God willing, the man I marry, I will lift him with the power of my heart and make him feel so loved, respected and like a King. This is what I prefer. During arguments, the two should talk this out, never, never, never violence.

A man who hits a woman is NO MAN.

My dear, maybe this will help you a little to see who this lady is. If you wish to proceed further, please reply, and I will do my very best to give you the best answers I can. One question: How do women in your country treat their men?

Sincerely,

Quote:
Hi Orville,

I believe a couple should therefore be up front with each other at the beginning to determine whether or not our respective values coincide. I think that one advantage of the Internet is that we are able to compare value systems immediately without the interference of physical or emotional contact. Too many couples I know fell in love (or maybe lust) based only on attraction only to regret the marriage later because they discovered too late that they had no shared values.

There is no doubt that we agree on the essentials although I think we should not establish such a rigid profile as to make it impossible for anyone to measure up. That is why I have chosen "potential" as an essential determining criteria.

You are in search of a loving lady as I am in search of a loving man. I have not wrote to you just for entertainment, but I have written you in hopes that we will be good for each other . However, since we live in different cultures, I am interested in learning about you and your way of life. I think that it's important for me to learn how you have grown up and what are your likes and dislikes. I want you to be happy in your new life with me if that should happen. OK,So where does this leave us? After all, all of the intellectual knowledge in the world will do us no good if we do not relate it to "us". Perhaps we can take this one step further by sharing values on specific topics. For example:

1. Religion

2. Health

3. Money

4. Family

5. Relationships

6. Problem solving

Ok, this is my questions for you, please answer me.

What do you think are probably your three best qualities?

What do you think are probably your three worst qualities?

What are your most sacred, or cherished, dreams and goals?

What are the three worst things a wife can do to her husband in a marriage and husband to his wife?

What are the three most important guidelines or rules in your ideal marriage?

What do you think are your weaknesses?

Well, that's it. I hope you don't mind answering these questions? Hope to hear from you real soon. I'm really delighted to know you my dear. Bye for now,

Sincerely,

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox

Last edited by next victim on Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I dodged the long answers

Good morning Juan! How are you today? You are correct that the internet gives us a great way to get to know one another and see if we might want to tolerate the good or bad in both of us. I don't think a lot of couples now know how stupid it is to just jump into a marriage with no idea who the person is.

I am sorry dear but I do not answer questions that call for my opinion of myself. It is nothing more than mail filler nonsense that means nothing. I can tell you up front I do not believe in fairy tale god stuff. I am mostly healthy but have to be checked regularly for my old war wound and what is called agent orange which causes cancer.

It is more important that we actually communicate and you decide for yourself what you believe to be the qualities you are asking me about. Your opinion of me is all that matters. I hope this won't upset you but endless questions are not conversation and you learn nothing about the true person.

Have a great day

Quote:
Hi My Dear Orville,

I believe if we are to get to know each other we need communication to fill in the distance gap because this is where we get to know about each other. I think I need to answer the questions I ask you and it will be unfair if I did not answer it myself. I must before going any further say that I agree whole heartily on what you said in your first three answers. Of course not to mislead you,I agree on everything you said.

1. Religion :I am a Christian

2. Health :I am a young 46, I usually keep up to 30 year olds, and am the last to get laid off a job often.I am in pretty good shape, about my ideal weight.

3. Money:I am not rich! I am trying to pay up the debt I owned the Loan Shark because after my divorce I decided that I will not have anything to do with my ex nor his money so I decided to take a loan and I single handedly raise my daughter. I will be debt free once I receive what I inherited from my Dad's Estate. It is been processed and I will have enough to pay off my debt when I received it.

4. Family: I have my mother and my daughter as my close family. I have an uncle that is living here in Cape Town, he is very difficult to deal with but most of my families are in Johannesburg. Our family is no longer the way it used to be since our Grand Father died and most of my uncles were living extravagant life and they dent the image of our family in South Africa. Our family, used to be respected in South Africa but due to recent event from some of my uncles.Some of them realized their mistake and move out of South Africa.

5. Relationships: I have good relations with most people and most like me

6. Problem solving: I have learned to always seek God's opinion first

What do I think are my three best qualities. Well I probably have more than three I hope.

1. I would say honesty, it is the basis for any relationship be it casual,business or serious.It does no one any good and it destroys any potential of a lasting relationship.

2. Helpful, I am always there for the few friends I may have and I will do my utmost to help them out when they are in a tight spot.

3. Commitment. When I commit myself towards another person and I give my word, I fulfill my commitment.

4. Punctuality. I am never late. I think partially due to the fact that I do work close by, it gives me the freedom to be able to be on time. I can see other types of professions where there can be situations beyond ones control.

5. Faithfulness. There have been a few instances where it had been put to the test and I have passed with flying colors.

6. Respect. It goes hand in hand with commitment, and honesty.

What do I think are my three worst faults (not qualities).

1. I tend to be over loving, over caring, I can give the shirt off my back without thinking.

2. Sloppiness. (if that can be con screwed as a fault in your sense of the question). I tend to let things go in the house, but not when I'm in a relationship. I have pride and do want to spare the burden of my partner cleaning up after me.

3. Misplaced pride. What I mean is when some really bad situation comes along, I tend not to exteriorize my feelings in order to be strong for my partner. This may have changed as I have not been in a relationship.

What are my most sacred or cherished dreams and goals.

Goals may change when entering a relationship, as there is a period of adaptation. Here are the ones I am perusing right now.

1. Finding the love of my life.

2.Finalizing my inheritance and paying off my debt.

3. Doing more work to charity wherever I will finally relocate.

4. Collecting more postal stamps than everybody else.

5. Last but not least, building a strong happy family

What are the three worst things a partner can do to another in a relationship.

1. LIE

2. CHEAT

3. DECEITFUL.

What are the three most important guidelines in any ideal marriage.

1. Breaking a commitment. Once a couple has laid down conditions, however weird they might be, they should not break that promise,accord or commitment.

2. Honesty. I can not stress that enough.

3. Support. In bad and in good times.

What do I think are my weaknesses.

Too loving, it has not served me well in the past.

Putting myself second after my partner.

To tell you the truth, I believe that it is faith that guides me in life. It is not by chance that you and I met here. I'm also delighted to have the chance to have met you. I hope my responses will please you because they come from within. Bye for now.

Love,

Good morning lovely Juan! How are you doing today? I am glad to find your mail waiting for me again this morning. Your answers are all great and this is the first I have read about a daughter. Could you please tell me more about her? I have raised one child with here mother that you know about and don't mind another but it is important for me to learn about her just as I am trying to also learn about you.

Just so you will know if we go very far here the girl that calls me her daddy is named Lynn. She is 23, she works at the bank and is still single waiting for a man worthy of her.

I am a very active man even if I don't bother trying to compete with men half my age. I know how to work and play harder than than they could imagine. I am the first one in the shop here and the last one to leave at night. They all work 8-6. I come in after my breakfast, usually about 4:30 or so and do not leave until late in the evening around 10-11. I come in on weekends when it is only me in the shop. Only if things are severely overloaded would I ask one or more of my guys to work the weekend.

I better end this and get ready for customers. They will likely begin arriving before I am supposed to open.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog

Last edited by next victim on Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi My Dear Orville,

How are you doing today? It's really nice to read from you every day of my life. I hope one day to see your Daugther Lynn. My daughter is 24 years old. She is working with MTN South Africa as their Sale’s Rep and she is also studying part time in University of Cape Town. My mum is living in our family home in Port Elizabeth in Eastern Cape. I have a Bachelors degree in RN. I have 13 years experience in outpatient paediatrics providing walk-in triage, phone advice, population care/case management, and immunizations/injections. Ability to function as a stand-in (Level IV) Emergency Room RN, Current National RN license. I am so sorry for writing very briefly. I am working double shift but I know that all this will end on Wednesday and I will have the whole time in the world to write you and if possible to meet you too. I do not mind you visiting me here or me visiting you whichever way is ok by me, I understand that you might be working too but I do not know much about the visa unless I will check on the Embassy to know their visa requirements if we agree on that because I do not have much plans for my vacation and my vacation will last for one month.

I would love to spend time with you before we will decide if we meant for eachother or not because no amount of emails or questions I or you asked will be compared to face to face meeting.This time spent together will be a testament to each other. It will be a time of eye to eye, heart to heart, hand in hand, soul to soul and mind & mind interaction. It will give us the opportunity to further qualify our compatibility both in personality and intimacy. I am also feel that the physcial expression of "love" is an important element of a loving relationship. For me the act of "lovemaking" is the ability to express our feeling for each other through the enjoyment of physcial interaction, an act that is only "truly enjoyable" when combined with a real emotional connection achieved by loving one another. I am already convinced that you are a person of high moral standards, true to your convictions and someone who would only give everything to their partner with the belief that the same would be returned. Stay Blessed.

Love,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is not what we discussed at all. I told him I would fly to him.

Quote:
My Outcome From The Embassy.

Hi My Dear Orville,

My daughter seems ok with the idea and I think it is because she is the one that introduced me to that site but my mum said that I should be careful so that I will not get hurt but will listen and follow my heart. My friends says that it is not right because you will see me as been frustrated and that I am running after you but I know that I am not frustrated.

Anyway, I went to the Embassy today as we discussed earlier to know there Visa requirements and how to acquire a visa from them. What they gave me as there Visa requirements is too much and I can not come up with all the documents they want me to bring. But I was directed to a Traveling Agent who says that he can obtain the visa for me within Seven working days, but he said that you must contact him before he can collect my international passport from me. My Dear, Please contact him, his name is Mr. Dan W and you can write him with this email address; @consultant.com , tell him you are writing in respect of Juan R the girl that came to his office for Visa. Remain Blessed.

Love,

Good morning dear! How are you today? I am unsure of which person you want to listen to in this situation. I don't want to push you into doing something you don't agree with. I need to know what you want to do here.

Thank you for going to get the information and for the address. I don't know why he thinks he must talk to me it sounds a bit ridiculous since he did not mail me right then and there. He could have sent me the information or whatever while you were in his office. I will mail him this morning and find out what he wants though.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning Dan. I am apparently supposed to contact you about my little ladys' arrangements. I am not sure what for exactly.

Thank you

Quote:
Sir,

Who is your lady and what type of arrangement are you talking about?

Thanks,

Sorry Dan, I should have known you are a busy man too. Juan R is my lady and she visited your office yesterday to try to arrange her travel to the US.

Cellphone - web store
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Methinks Dan needs to be introduced to the Roy (Damn) Mercer side of your character. Snatch him Bald headed then Whoop his Ass for being Bald!

By Gawd!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I like that idea and will watch for an opening to throw that in.

Juan

Quote:
Hi My dearest Orville,

How are you doing today? I am just coming from the Travelling Agent’s office and he said that he is still waiting to hear from you so that he will commence processing my papers. Please do try and respond to them so that they will commence processing my papers.

My Dearest Orville, thank you so much for having so much faith in me and in us as a couple. Thank you for making me a better person, and for giving your heart to me and opening up so much. Over the few days, it's been wonderful. I never expected to feel this way nor actually be with you in this way, experiencing life with you. You are wonderful to me. You make me really happy and even though we are apart. The feeling that I get is overwhelming every time that I read your email and as time goes by my feelings for you grow dramatically. I was thinking so much about that earlier this morning, when I am going to meet you at the airport. I am getting butterflies in my stomach just at the thought of seeing you. You make everything complete and I can't imagine spending time with someone else and having these feelings for anyone else. I'm anxious to see you in person soonest. Time is ticking, and it's going by really slow.
I can't wait to be with you. I want to give you my heart and soul. I don't care about anything else in the world because I am in love with you. My dear, let me know when you are done with the travel agent. so i can go back to their office for my travel documents. Stay Blessed.

Love,

Good morning sexy Juanita! How is your weekend? I have contacted the agent again and am forwarding his mail to me so you will know what he said. I had mailed him before but was in a rush and forgot to tell him your name. I am starting to wonder why he is asking my information though. That seems rather ridiculous when he is processing your papers not mine.

I certainly do not want either of us to think of being with anyone else. I want to keep you all to myself. I am a rather stingy man in that way. I am not sure what I may have done but I am very glad that it has happened. You have been so easy to talk to it is like I have known you for a long time.

I am thinking of that meeting at the airport and I cannot describe the feeling inside me. I don't know that butterflies really explains all that is happening. I am very excited about it.

--------------------------------------------------------
Agent

Quote:
Sir,

I need your full name, address and I also need the nearest International Airport to you since you are the one Ms Juanita Raymond is visiting. We will assist her to obtain all the documents she needs to obtain a Visitor's visa.

You are advice to communicate to Ms Juanita Raymond to come to my office with her International Passport with at least six months expiration date and her four passport size photographs, the size of the photo, including background, must be 2inches square (roughly 51 mm square). You also need to buy her Air ticket from us too.

Thanks,

Daniel

Note: Like I told Juanita Raymond , we only assist people to provide all the documents they need so that they in return will buy their ticket from us. It is a Business Promotion and it is one of the major Rules and Regulation.

Good morning Daniel! I forwarded your mail to my lady so she will know what is expected of her. My name is Orville , I live outside of Bakersfield, California and LAX will be the closest International airport to me. It is about an hour away and I can pick her up there rather than having her sit about waiting for a hop to this city.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW! An account without asking.

Juan

Quote:
Hi My dearest Orville,

The Travelling Agent’s said that he is still waiting for you to get back to them with your Airport, so that they will give you the best price for my flight ticket, before they will commence processing my papers. My dear Please do try and get back to them and pay them so that they will commence processing my papers. Meeting you in person has been my dream, and i cant wait to meet you in person. I'm anxiously waiting to hear back from you.

Love,

Hello again sexy mama! I have mailed him that just after mailing you and he has gotten back with me again. The price seems reasonable and he has sent me the proper information. I will be forwarding that to my bank after I mail him and let him know.

---------------------------------------------------------
Agent

Quote:
Sir,

I have taken note f your detals.The best price we can offer you on behalf of our client Juanita Raymond for her Round Trip ticket is two thousand, three hundred and twenty Five United States Dollars only incl.taxes.

I need you to forward to me the above mentioned amount to enable complete my work.You are also advice to make the transfer using this account details,the details are as follows;

Account name: Amazing Thrills & Tours
Account address:173 Main Road Claremont,Cape Town South Africa
Bank Name: First National Bank (FNB)
Bank address: 49 - 53 Main Road Mowbray Cape Town South Africa
Account Number: 62363510390
Branch code: 200309
Swift code: FIRNZAJJ

Thanks,

Cellphone - web store
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Takes all the fun out of it. Huh? Laughing clapping

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I tend to like blowing off steam with the fight. Now I will have to pick on the old lady to make things right.

Quote:
Hi My Dearest Orville,

For all you're doing for us to get together soonest. I hereby promise to always be there for you, to cherish you and to love you whole-heartedly. My dear, I promise to be a loyal and loving. My dearest Orville, You gave new meaning to my life and I could never thank you enough for that! You truly are a Godsend to me! And I don't know how else I can explain my feelings for you. I will prove to you the extent of my love on the day we become one. The day we make the pact to be in each other's lives. I already feel like I have given my life to you. I know that I have already given you my heart. I did that a long time ago, but I look forward to the day we can make it official.

My dearest Orville, My life long dream has come true, to find someone as romantic and passionate as you are. You fill all my hopes and my dreams and for the first time, in a long, long time I now feel like a loved and wanted person. My dearest Orville, You have shown me the true way of living life and I love it. We get life only once and I feel privileged to have you in my life. I wish to share my Naughty Fantasy with you in my next email. I hope you will share yours as well. Let me know when you are done with the Travel Agent, so i can go back to their office for my travel documents. Always take good care of your self for me, and have a lovely day.

Love Always,
Yours ever

Hello again my sexy girl! I need to make my intent very clear to you here. Once you land in my arms, I am going to show you all of these feelings and thoughts that have been building for you in the time we have been talking. It has been a very long time for me and I am not likely to let you get away again.

It make take me some coercion, lots of tying you to the bed and biting your toe before you agree to tolerate me for life but I think we will both agree that I deserve you in the long run. You are very loved and wanted my dear and I am going to show you how you should be treated.

I would love to know your naughty fantasy my dear. I hope it is not the only one you keep locked away. I like knowing that my future wife thinks of us in this way. I must warn you though I am a bit of a naughty man and in no way am I afraid to discuss that topic here or in the bed we will be sharing.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi My dearest Orville,

Here is my Naughty fantasy adventure;

It is early in the morning, the sun is starting to peek through our bedroom window. We are lying on our backs, still naked,holding hands, dozing off then waking up. You turn to look at me and you have a contented grin on your face. You quietly shift over and place your lips against my breasts and touch my nipples with your tongue. You begin to move your face down my body, licking and caressing my tummy. You rise over on top of me and spread my thighs apart and place your mouth on my still moist honey pot and gently probe deep inside with your tongue.

We are in a comfortable 69 position now, your mouth buried deep inside my honey pot, your anaconda dangling close to my face. I reach up and place your anaconda in my mouth and begin to suck it slowly as you begin to more aggressively swirl your tongue around my honey pot and probe my bum hole with your fingers. Your anaconda is getting rigid as I suck it harder and your hips rise up to engulf your entire face. Time seems to stop as we continue our passionate love-making. Then all of a sudden we both tremble as we both climax, you first then me. I shift my position and swing around to lie beside you. Kissing your lips, I can taste the mingling, strong flavor of our love juices. We lay exhausted in each others arms as the sun now shines brightly through our bedroom window. We smile and hold each other tight. What a great way to start the day.

Honey, I hope this tale pleases and turns you on also. I know in my heart-of-hearts that our upcoming life together will be wonderful because we are truly open and sincere about our wants and desires. I believe that only people in love with each other (and only each other) can totally share their thoughts, hopes, and dreams. My dearest Orville, I love you with all my heart and I will always do.

Lots of love and Kisses!!!
Yours ever Juanita

Good morning my sexy Juanita! How is your Sunday? I do like your fantasy darling but I think that is something I enjoy doing anyway so it is more like my pans for you of a morning. A pre breakfast snack of sorts before we get in the shower. It is great to know that you like things stuck in your bum because I certainly will want to stick more than my finger in there.

It makes me happy to know that you also enjoy sucking on your mans anaconda. I think that is very important in a great lover to not only suck it but to let your man cum in your mouth as well.

I hope you like it a bit more naughty than this though.

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I want this one when you are finished with it!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll track his profile down for you. There is another using this script also that Derrick is working on. I'll give you him also if you like.

Cellphone - web store
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Happy to help!

I had added the usual tie you to the bed stuff in that last mail. Seems she likes that idea.

Quote:
My dearest Orville,

Honestly speaking you are such a romantic man, and this gladens my heart, because i now know that we have the same interest. You make my honey pot wet just thinking about your last email, and knowing that you will tie me on your bed and have your way from behind. I also have never had a chance (or the desire) to talk about my sexual fantasies or passions with anyone. I feel that to be able to converse freely about such things is an important part of a personal and permanent relationship. My dearest Orville, I am so ecstatic that you feel the same way.

Honey, My fantasy adventure for you this Sunday afternoon starts as I walk through the front door, my hands full of groceries, headed for the kitchen and you reachout to take them from my hands. You pile them on the table and notice how lovely I look and you are instantly aroused.

You take me in your arms and kiss me passionately on my lips and gently turn me around rubbing your anaconda across my bums. Lifting my short skirt, You bend me away from you, slowly pulling my panties down, drop your pants, and begin to guide your anaconda into my honey pot. Holding me by my hips you begin moving in and out, slowly at first then faster and faster. Suddenly we both reach orgasm together. Panting, You grind your anaconda against my bum as I pull away from you, turn around and drop to my knees. Taking your anaconda in my hand, I lick and suck the cum away, stand up and we kiss passionately as my tongue probes the inside of your mouth.

We stand like that, holding each other tight then slowly break away and smile at each other. You kiss my lips again, take my hand as we walk to the shower to clean up and change clothes. Honey, You are my dream come true and I can’t wait for us to begin our new and exciting life together. My dearest Orville, Let me know immediately you are done with the Travel Agent tomorrow, so i can go back to their office to know when i will be finally coming over to you.

Yours ever Juan

Hello again sexy mama! I like the fact that you feel free to discuss your thoughts and fantasies with me. I feel privileged that you find the confidence and the desire to do so. There is no doubt in my mind that looking at your body will easily arouse me and I will gladly take you in this while bending you over our dining room table or even the kitchen counter.

You seem to be very aware of the things that really turn me on. I love short skirts and naughty lovers. My 2 favorites things and you have both of them. I am pretty sure that when we shower afterwards I am going to get aroused again as I am lathering up your body with the soap and playing with your breasts. I am likely to slide the anaconda right back in you, and maybe even into your sexy little bum.

I can see our life together will be very exciting for both of us and we really need to discuss children here. I do not know if you want or could have more children and I would not want to make any mistakes with that. I do not mind using control if this might be an issue.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi my dearest Orville,

I can still have more children although I never thought of having another child but when I come over there, we can talk about it and if it is what both of us want then I will have one but this is not what we will talk about over the email, we will discuss such issue once we are together.

Yes, our life together will surely be exciting and we will have a wonderful life together because we are willing to please and satisfy each other. I like the fact that we can easily talk about our naughty fantasies together without the fear of been judge.

My dearest Orville, You know what I want and this is exactly as I want it. We will make love that way and I will ride your hard rock anaconda in my honey pot. My fantasy dream tonight is that Where we are alone, watching the sun set. The day has been warm and we are both dressed in only shorts and a t-shirt. As you stand behind me slowly rubbing your lower body against my bums, your hands slip under my shirt and you softly touch and rub the nipples of my breasts, then I lift your shirt over your head. We turn towards each other, our lips meet and we share a deep French kiss.

As the sun finishes setting, I begin sensually touching my tongue to your belly button and slowly drop to my knees, my hands softly rubbing your anaconda as I brush my lips over your anaconda, you moan and I climb on top of you and ride you. We made mad passionate love, our clothes a pile beneath us as a cool darkness engulfs us. After our love making we chuckle to each other, kiss passionately again, gather up our clothes and walk naked into the house for a hot shower together followed by a good night’s sleep cuddled in each other’s arms. My dearest Orville, I can’t wait for us to live all our fantasies in real life. It is always good to hear from you and I enjoy reading your email. Good Night, Sleep tight and sweet dreams.

Yours ever Juan

Good evening my sexy girl! I do enjoy the way your mind works. You will never have to worry about being judged by me regardless of what fantasies comes to your mind. I am to be the recipient of all the fantasies that you come up with and will like to try so I cannot see anything for me to complain about.

I will be rubbing myself against your bum quite often and I find it very erotic that you like to make love outside. What better way to truly enjoy nature than watching my lady ride me while I enjoy the sight and sounds we will be making. Since I don't have real close neighbors it is a perfect way for us to enjoy our yard.

For now these are fantasies written in mails and I will be keeping track of them so I make sure that we make them all a reality when you get here. I do not think it is a lot to ask that you get to enjoy things the way you like at times.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi My dearest Orville,

How are you doing this monday morning? Now here’s my secret story for you.

As we walk to the car, you laugh to yourself; I stop, turn to YOU and ask what’s so funny so you reach over, kiss my ear then run your tongue around it. I started moaning, saying something about “don’t start something we can’t finish”. I say,“We’ll finish it at home”

We get to the car, drive to the house and you run a hot bath,the bath looks inviting so we strip off our clothes, jump in and relax with the warm waterswirling around us. When you stand up the water is just above your knees and when you look at me, I feel your anaconda getting hard. I notice too, stand up, face away from YOU, bend over and wiggle my bum, holding on to the side of the bath. You grin and slide your anaconda slowly into your honey pot, hanging on to my hips.

My bum starts to gyrate as you plunge your anaconda deeper and faster into my honey pot. You hold my breasts and pinch my nipples. I shudder as I reach a climax, pull out quickly, turn around, drop to your knees and begin sucking your anaconda for you are still hard and moaning with your eyes closed.

You feel my tongue licking your balls as my hands spread the cheeks of your bum. My mouth begins to take your anaconda deeper down my throat until my lips are touching your pubic hair and my fingers probe gently into your bum hole, first one finger then two. You stand there gasping and moaning then start to climax as your cum fills my mouth and your anaconda gets soft. You lift me up, hold me close and place a solid French kiss on my mouth as our tongues intermingle with the taste of your cum juice and saliva.

We hold each close as you nibble at my ear, placing your tongue at its edge and quietly whisper “Sweet Juanita we seem to finish what we start”… We step from the bath, dry each other off with towels .

I lean over and kiss you and tell you"I love you my dearest Orville" as we drop off into a short but restful night’s sleep. Honey, Please let me know your latest development with the Travel Agent, so i can go back to their office to know when i will be finally coming over to you.

Love Always,
Yours ever Juan

Good morning sexy mama! How are you doing today? What a great thought to begin my day with. This is something that will be new to me but I am willing to try it to make my girl happy. Now I'll be walking around here all day getting hard and trying to hide it from the guys and customers.

It has been a very long time since I have been with a woman that likes the anaconda deep in her throat and I do miss the way that feels, not to mention the way it looks from up above. I hope you don't mind but I like to grab a handful, maybe even 2, of hair when you do that.

I have to be honest though, I don't think we are ever going to finish what we have already started here. I don't think either of us are going to enough of each other. I can see many things that we are going to start and finish momentarily but only death will end what our communication has started.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My dearest Orville,

How are you doing today? And how was your weekend? Honey, in your email you sound so romantic, and i love that. I have so many Naughty Fantasy that i will share with you. But my dream is for us to practicalise all our Fantasies. Honey, you did not tell me your latest development with the Travel Agent. Please let me know, because i really wan to know the date that i will be coming over to you. I'm anxiously waiting to hear back from you soonest. Take good care of your self for me and have a lovely day.

Love Always,
Yours ever Juan

Hello my love! My weekend would have been kind of boring but your mails actually made the time enjoyable. I like knowing that the lady I intend to make my wife has such an imagination and is unafraid to tell me about it. When you get here we will have to go get a computer for our home so that you will be able to write your fantasies out when you choose and mail them to me so I can find a way to make them happen.

Honey, I do not know what update you are expecting. I mailed the agent back but have seen no reply from him. He might be busy so I don't know what is happening there.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi my dearest Orville,

I called the Traveling Agent and he said that he still waiting for you to pay them because the last time you contacted him that you said that you will email your bank his banking details so that they will wire the necessary funds for my ticket.

My dearest Orville, Please do try and pay them for my ticket as soon as possible so that he will commence processing my traveling documents. I'm anxiously waiting to hear back from you.

Love Always,

Yours ever Juanita

Hello again sexy baby! I certainly told him that. Is he really unable to figure out that my bank will be issuing the payment when they open and read that mail? I can only guess they checked their mail this morning when they finished whatever they do in the mornings and sent it that direction.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My dearest Orville, i cant wait to meet you in person so we can start a new life together, because in you i belong.

Hi My dearest Orville,

Reading from you severally tonight really made my day. Honey, i understood what you just said in your email, but please try and contact your Bank once again to ensure that they send the money for my Ticket to the Travel Agent. My dearest Orville, here’s my Erotic Fantasic for you today;

After washing each other from our last fantasy, You pick me up and carry me to our bedroom. You lay me face down on the bed and gently towel me dry. You reach over for some massage oil; pour some on your hands, patting them together. Then you place your hands on my back and slowly begin rubbing the oil on my shoulders, then over the rest of my body. You massage my neck,my shoulders, my arms, my back, my bum, my thighs, my calves,feet and toes. You turn me over, place more oil on your hands and start again first kissing my lips then gently kneading my temples, my cheeks, my jaw and my neck.

Slowly you continue to work down my body, stopping a moment to kiss my breasts and tongue my nipples. Your anaconda is really hard now,standing straight up but you smile in anticipation and continue massaging my tummy, my mound-of-Venus, the inside of my thighs, my knees, shins,feet, and toes. You stop now, gazing at my relaxed fine body. My eyes are closed and my breath is slow as you dry your hands, reach around for some shaving cream and razor. You place some cream on your hands, and rub it over my honeypot. You get the razor and slowly shave off all of my pubic hair, then towel my newly shaved twat dry, and rub some more oil over it. You then go to the foot of the bed, gently spread my thighs, place your mouth over my honey pot and probe your tongue slowly inside. I softly moan as my hips rise up to meet your mouth as your tongue moves faster and deeper.

You stop for a moment, reaching behind me into our box of Sex Toys and get the new vibrating dildo you had recently purchased for our pleasure. You place the dildo at my honeypot, turnon the switch and begin to insert it. My moaning increase as you insert our new sex toy deeper into my moist, shiny, naked, honey pot. My hips gyrate faster as you move the vibrating dildo more rapidly in and out of my honey pot with one hand as you begin masturbating yourself with the other. Your anaconda is rock hard as you stroke it faster and faster. Suddenly you hear me gasp and moan loudly as I reach a massive climax. A moment later you ejaculate also as your cum spills over onto your hand and anaconda.

I was still softly moaning to myself as your body collapses and your head drops slowly to rest on my tummy. We lie quietly together as our heart rate drops and our breathing returns to normal. You move from your position, come around, kiss my lips and hold me tight. “Looks like we’re gonna need another shower.” I say when I can finally speak at a normal tone. We both chuckle and I put our toys away for another time. My dearest Orville, i cant wait to meet you in person so we can start a new life together, because in you i belong. Always take good care of your self for me, till we get together pretty soon.

Love Always,
Yours ever Juanita

Good morning my whole lot of sexy mama! How are you today? I do like your thoughts for the day and I will be glad to keep your honeypot shaved and smooth. I do like massaging my partner and playing with toys as well.

I can see you and I will need to visit the proper place to start our collection. There are 12 drawers beneath our bed and I think we can arrange to have one or more of these for our toys. We can put the cuffs, blindfolds, whips, paddles and such on one side. Dildoes, vibrators, butt plugs and such on the other so we will know which drawer to find our things in. We can keep the oils on or in the night stand for easy access. Do you like the flavored and scented ones or baby oil?

Do you like to put your vibrators on low, medium or high speed? I think it will be important for me to know what you enjoy and we will have to let you pick the one you like best. Do you like the ones with the extra stimulator on it, one that is curved or just a plain one? I will have to defer to your choice on that.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My dearest Orville,

Reading from you this afternoon really turned me on. My dear, sequel to your questions; Yes i like the flavored and scented ones. I will like you to put the Vibrator on the medium speed, because that will make me achieve quick orgasm. Honey, i'm really enjoying our Naughty Fantasy, it makes me go wild. My dearest Orville, you dodn't mention any thing about the Bank transfer. Did your Bank make the transfer to the Travel Agent? Let me know the current status. I'm anxiously waiting to hear back from you.

Love Always,
Yours ever Juan

Hello again my sweet honeypot! Thank you for answering my questions. I will make sure we only buy multi-speed ones so I can make my girl happy. Do you like them thick/ this? long? short? Have you seen or tried the clitoral stimulator ones?

I think I should also ask what flavors and scents you like for our oils? I could have some waiting for you when you get here if I can find it.

Honey, I didn't say anything about the bank again because it should be very clear from what I told the agent before. I have never had a problem with the way things are done here and i am not going to start calling just to make sure they read my mail. That is not the way to do things baby.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My dearest Orville, Please do try and contact your bank to obtain the proof of payment from them.

Hi My dearest Orville,

I called the Traveling Agent and he said that he needs confirmation from you if you have made the transfer for my ticket and you should ask your bank for the confirmation slip because with the confirmation slip, they will book the ticket for me. My dearest Orville, Please do try and contact your bank to obtain the proof of payment from them. I'm anxiously waiting to hear back from you.

Love Always,
Yours ever Juan

Good morning my sexy mama! How are you doing today? Honey, my bank does not give confirmation slips. That person must make the phone call to his bank and he will receive a notice of confirmation when the money is there. If he cannot do that then there is something amiss. No slip is needed for that and he knows it. We do these every day to pay our contractors and suppliers so I know how this works.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi My dearest Orville,

I called the Traveling Agent and I told him what you said but he said that you should contact your bank and demand the payment slip because that is the normal business wire transfer service. Honey, this is really confusing me right now. Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Love Always,

Yours ever Juan

Hello again my sexy! I am not calling my bank and demanding that they do anything. Who does he think he's kidding? If he has not got the brain to figure out how transfers really work I am stopping it. A slip is not needed and he is not getting one. Agents in Africa do not make banking procedures in America. I am trying my best right here to control my anger but he is pushing it baby doll.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My dearest Orville, I'm anxiously waiting to hear back from you.

Hi my dearest Orville,

The Traveling Agent asked for a transfer slip and according to him, he needs to send the transfer slip to their account departments. Since you said that you made the transfer. Honey, You can then officially email him and inform him that you have made the transfer to them since you are saying that your bank did not issue a transfer slip. I'm anxiously waiting to hear back from you.

Love Always,

Yours ever Juan

Good morning my sexy mama! How are you doing today? Sorry I got busy yesterday and didn't get to mail you back. I will message the agent and tell him even though he has been told already. I will get that to him shortly baby.

---------------------------------------------------------------
To the agent

Good morning Dan. My lady says I need to let you know once again that the payment was made.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sir,

I need your proof of transfer so that I will forward it to our account department.

Thanks,

Hello again Dan. Your accountant needs to pick up the phone, call your bank and look for a notice of confirmation. That is how real and secure transfers are done. We do not get this slip you keep claiming you need. You do not need anything to check your account. Your accountant checks that every day.

I've got an RDM reply waiting for him already!

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic