SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Victoria's secret

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got him from FMF not realizing it was Vlad. The profile did not suggest it, nor did he in PM.

Quote:
Hi Orville. frankly, I was pleasantly surprised to receive your response to my letter. I was not sure what you
answer me, but now I have no doubt. I hope that communication with me
brings you pleasure. I saw that you wrote your profile page on dating site.
I do not know how it happened but the site is now open new opportunities and you can now send email
directly to a personal email address. so I was able to contact you.
I can promise you, that I will be honest in every word with you. the first thing I want to confess to you.
Perhaps you are surprised, but I'm not use a social network. I have never been registered page in facebook, skype, msn, etc.
Perhaps you are wondering why such a beautiful woman Viktorija decided to contact it with me.
Admit you are concerned? Frankly, there is nothing strange about it. You like me, when I was studying your page dating site.
I decided to take matters into their own hands and to write to you first. Ok. Now I would like a little more about myself.
As you know I am 36. I live in Riga. I've never been married and have no children. I own a small boutique selling sportswear.
But in my future plans to design clothes. My height is 173 centimeters. My weight can fluctuate 58-63 kg. Let me explain why.
I love sweets (cakes, chocolates, sweets and different). Because of this, sometimes gaining weight.
I was born on august 8. I live alone in a two-room apartment has two rooms and a kitchen. Unfortunately 10 years ago
I lost my parents in a car accident, so now I was left alone. It so happens that I have no relatives. I was the first child and the parents
no longer able to have children. On my character. I am very calm and polite person.
I'm an optimist. I always relate to the positive side of life. What else would you like to know about me?
I am ready to answer any questions you have. This is only a small part of the information
I have to tell you, but then our relationship does not end there. I am pleased to speak to you
and I hope that it is better know about you. Now I have to close my letter, but I will expect your response.
Have a nice day

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very articulate for a vlad-bet the IP doesn't originate in Riga.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi. I kveld har jeg re-sjekk postkassen min, men du har ikke noe svar.
Hver dag jeg leve med hap om at du vil svare meg, men du har ikke skrevet noe til meg.
Jeg onsker a finne ut alt na. Fortell meg aerlig talt, hvis du ikke onsker a fortsette a
snakke til meg. Jeg forstar alt og mer vil ikke bryte din vanlige liv.
Jeg vil du skal vite. Jeg onsker fortsatt a mote deg og haper at du er sa apne hjertet ditt.
Ha en fin kveld.

Quote:
Hi. Tonight I re-check my mailbox, but you have no answer.
Every day I live with the hope of you will answer me, but you have not written anything to me.
I want a find out everything na. Tell me honestly, if you want a continue a
talk to me. I understand everything and more you will not break your normal life.
I want you to know. I still want to meet you and hope that you're so open the heart.
Have a nice evening.

I know I answered him but going to copy paste works for me too.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hei ! Hvordan er du i dag, uten meg? Hva er din helse, ditt humor? Jeg haper alt er bra med deg? Min kjaere, jeg beklager for forsinkelsen av svaret mitt!

I mitt liv, det var en forferdelig ulykke. Sist helg, dode min tante. (Min mors soster). Hun var den eneste personen naer meg etter mine foreldre dode.

Hun hadde bodd i Budapest, og vi er ikke sa ofte snakket med henne. Men jeg stottet godt forhold hele tiden.

Me ringte hennes advokat og rapporterte hendelsen. advokat bedt om umiddelbart a komme til Budapest for a dele med legat henne.

Min tante igjen all sin eiendom og restaurant i mitt navn. jeg ikke skrev en lang tid fordi jeg matte raskt komme til Budapest for begravelse.

I gar holdt hennes begravelse. Nylig hun ofte syk, og legene sa at dodsarsaken var hjertestans. Jeg kan fortsatt ikke tro henne dod.

I dag har jeg mott med hennes advokat som ga meg henne testamentarisk gave, og alle dokumenter i besittelse av hennes hus og restaurant.

Jeg ma bo i noen tid i Budapest for a ordne dokumentene. Jeg vet ikke hva jeg skal gjore med hennes restaurant, som jeg har ingen erfaring

i restaurant ledelse. Jeg tenkte pa det i lang tid, og fortsatt besluttet a selge sin restaurant sa snart alle dokumentene vil bli behandlet i mitt navn.

Mens utarbeidelse av dokumenter, ma jeg liksom takle denne restauranten, sa jeg bestemte meg for a umiddelbart begynne introduksjon til dette arbeidet.

Min kjaere jeg var veldig glad for a lese brevet. Med hver bokstav du laerte jeg mye om deg, og jeg onsker a tilsta at jeg gjerne det.

Du vet, jeg er veldig redd for a miste korrespondanse med deg fordi du har blitt kjaer for meg.

Selv om jeg vet veldig lite om deg, men til tross for ikke engang at jeg verne deg. Jeg verne dine bokstaver pa - du liker meg veldig mye

og jeg onsker ikke a miste deg. Na foler jeg meg litt skamfull a innromme dette for deg, men det er sant! du savner meg, bare litt for meg eller gjore

ikke engang tenke om meg? Na vet jeg ikke om du tenkte pa meg, men i mitt hjerte onsker jeg veldig mye a gjore deg minst en liten tanke for meg.

Jeg onsker a gjore du savner meg noen ganger a tenke pa hva jeg gjor pa samme tid ... generelt, ville jeg elske a vaere i dine tanker.

I dag har jeg en mye ledig tid, og jeg bestemte meg for a ga rundt Budapest. Jeg var i byen som er barn og har siden vaert en lang tid.

Jeg har gode minner fra denne byen, som jeg vaere barn jeg tilbrakte mye tid her. Min mor ble fodt i denne byen, og her motte min far.

Da de giftet seg, var bosatt i Riga. , vet du jeg ikke har mange venner. Jeg har et venn Laura og jeg setter stor pris vennskapet vart.

Dette er min beste venn, og det meste av fritiden jeg tilbringer med henne. Sammen kan vi ga pa kino, konserter. Noen ganger er det fint bare a ga rundt i byen.

Ofte i vinter a ga pa ski. Jeg elsker denne sporten. Min favoritt sport er en vintersport som skiskyting, ishockey.

Men mest av alt jeg foretrekker a tilbringe fritiden hjemme mens du ser en film eller lytte til musikk. Om natten, jeg gar til klubbene er svaert sjeldne,

sa jeg liker ikke brakete omgivelser. Na har du en ide om hvordan jeg liker a tilbringe fritiden. Jeg er nysgjerrig, har du noen gang tenke pa en ekte mote med meg?

Kan jeg sporre deg et sporsmal, kan du mote meg, nar jeg kommer til a besoke deg i en uke eller to? Foretrekker du a komme til Riga for a mote meg?

Hva synes du om dette? Jeg er veldig serios med deg. Og jeg vil gjerne vite din mening, hvis du ikke tankene.

Jeg vet ikke jag du med svaret ditt, kan du tenke pa tilbudet mitt og la meg vite om det senere. Etter 6 dager,

min venn Laura bryllupet. (Husker jeg skrev til deg om det.) Bare de neste dagene vil jeg vaere i Budapest for a fullfore papirarbeidet og starte

selge restauranten. Men etter at alle disse tilfellene, ville jeg komme til deg naermere til 30 juli. Hvis du ikke tankene, vil jeg gjerne komme til deg.

hvis du onsker a ringe meg, sa jeg vil gi deg mitt nummer. Dette er mitt nummer i Budapest (21) 2525150. Jeg vil gjerne hore stemmen din.

Vel ... Na ma jeg stoppe. Jeg vil gjerne se deg i kveld i mine drommer, og jeg haper at du vil komme til meg i drommene mine.

Ha en fin dag!

Alltid med deg

Quote:
Hey! How are you today, without me? What is your health, your humor? I hope all is well with you? My dear, I'm sorry for the delay of my answer!

In my life, it was a terrible accident. Last weekend, my aunt died. (My mother's sister). She was the only person close to me after my parents died.

She had lived in Budapest, and we are not so often talked with her. But I supported good relations at all times.

We called her lawyer and reported the incident. attorney immediately requested a come to Budapest for a share of her endowment.

My aunt left all his property and restaurant in my name. I wrote a long time because I had to quickly come to Budapest for burial.

In gar kept her funeral. Recently she was often sick, and the doctors said the cause of death was cardiac arrest. I still can not believe her death.

Today I met with her lawyer gave me her legacy, and all documents in the possession of her house and restaurant.

I have to stay for some time in Budapest for a arrange documents. I do not know what to do with her restaurant, which I have no experience

in restaurant management. I thought on it for a long time, and still resolved to sell their restaurant as soon as the documents will be processed in my name.

While preparing the documents, I gotta somehow cope with this restaurant, so I decided to immediately start a introduction to this work.

My dear I was very gratified to read the letter. With each letter you I learned a lot about you, and I want a present that I like it.

You know, I'm very afraid of losing correspondence with you because you have become dear to me.

Although I know very little about you, but despite not even know I cherish you. I cherish your letters on - you like me very much

and I do not want to lose you. Na, I feel a little ashamed admit this to you, but it's true! you miss me, just for me or do

do not even think about me? Na I do not know if you were thinking at me, but in my heart I want very much a make you at least a little thought for me.

I want a do you miss me sometimes to think on what I'm doing at the same time ... Generally, I would love to be in a your thoughts.

Today I have a lot of free time, and I decided to summon around Budapest. I was in town that is friendly and has since been a long time.

I have fond memories of this city, which I am to be a child I spent a lot of time here. My mother was born in this city, and here met my father.

When they married, lived in Riga. , You know I do not have many friends. I have a friend Laura and I appreciate the friendship lasted.

This is my best friend, and most of the time I spend with her. Together we go to the movies, concerts. Sometimes it's nice just gave a around town.

Often in winter a go on skis. I love this sport. My favorite sport is a winter sports like biathlon, ice hockey.

But most of all I prefer to spend time at home while watching a movie or listening to music. At night, I walk to the clubs are very rare,

I said do not brakete surroundings. Na has an idea of ​​how I like to spend a free time. I'm curious, do you ever think about a real fashion with me?

Can I ask you a question, you can meet me, when I'm gonna see you in a week or two? Do you prefer a come to Riga for a fashion me?

What do you think about this? I am very serios with you. And I would like to know your opinion, if you do not mind.

I do not rush you with your answer, please think about my offer and let me know about it later. After 6 days,

My friend Laura wedding. (Remember I wrote to you about it.) Just the next few days I will be in Budapest for a complete the paperwork and start

sell the restaurant. But after all of these cases, I would come closer to July 30. If you do not mind, I'd like to come to you.

if you want a call me, said I'll give you my number. This is my number in Budapest (21) 2525150. I would like whore voice.

Well ... Now I have to stop. I'd love to see you tonight in my dreams, and I hope that you will come to me in my dreams.

Have a nice day!

Always with you

You lazy twit!

Good morning Viktorija! I was very happy to find a mail from you again today. I am sorry to read of your loss and the recent trip to deal with all of the things associated with that. I wish you the best in your business dealing.

Of course I think of you but I don't believe that we are looking at a relationship at this point in time. We know very little about each other yet. We would have a long way to go to make something of this.

I am not meeting you in a week or two. I don't know enough about you to worry about that. You really seem way too rushed for my liking. I just don't meet people this quickly.

I don't think it is me you want. You might want someone that wants a fake relationship. Too bad, I really liked what little I knew about you.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear Orville. I'm exhausted, and I do not have any energy in the management of restaurant of my aunt.

You can not imagine how much I'm tired. My dear, I'm sorry, I did not have any chance to write to you

soon. I understand that you are waiting for my answer every day and it is not well for my part

make you expect me to answer. I ask you to have a little patience, as sales restaurant nearing completion.

Orville I was insanely nice to read your letter. Your every letter I read in one breath. How are you my dear Orville?

Are you all right?

Orville finally my aunt's lawyer prepared all documents for registration of inheritance and will be signed tomorrow.

Tomorrow I will be the official successor of my dead aunt. You know the last few days, I was

I worked only restaurant affairs and it is really very difficult. I'm tired of all this, and I made the right decision

the sale. I was lucky that already have a buyer who wants to buy a restaurant. Tomorrow, after the signing of the official documents

I'll just sell the restaurant. I was offered a good price and I not refused. my friend laura July 26 the wedding

so I'll have to go to Riga on July 25. I want to finish all the works in Budapest to attend the wedding.

In my last letter I told you my phone number in Budapest. Did you call me? the fact is that I could not always answer

the call but you could leave me a message. Yesterday, I accidentally deleted all the messages without listening to them. Now I'm worried

the fact that your message could be among the messages. My dear I dream every time of the day when I can meet you.

Who knows, maybe this day our life will change completely and we fell in love with each other is real.

That would be great! I would be happy if it would have been so, but unfortunately the outcome can be very different, which I do not want to think now.

Can I ask you now about something that is very important to me? Orville I'm sending this letter my next photo. Now look at my photos and tell me if you love me?

Or at least think and tell me honestly, if you can truly fall in love with me? Honey, I know it's early to ask you

these questions, because we know each other not so long yet I would very much like you to just fall in love with me at first sight.

My heart beats every day faster and faster because of the experience of our first meeting, but it is a very nice feeling.

I hope that our meeting with you will be memorable. I love you.

So this is again received a long letter. I stop here.

See you soon my dear. I'll miss you and wait for your letter.

Your

Good morning beautiful Viktorija! How are you doing today? I am always happy to find your mail when it arrives to me and I do not become impatient. Although I wish I saw them faster I do understand that I am not the only person or thing in your life. I understand work very well dear.

It is sad that you found the restaurant to be too much for you to handle but it is great that you found a buyer and are being offered a great price.

I often look at your photos when I am here in the shop by myself and I do feel very attracted to you. Truthfully though, falling in love with only a photo would be a very foolish thing. You are sexy as all get out but I am most attracted to your intelligence and your gentle nature. I would certainly be able to fall in love with you but we know that requires work from both of us.

I had left you a message but it was rather short and in English so I don't know if you might have noticed it really. If you heard my voice it would likely stand out to you given that I speak differently than someone in your country.

I hope you enjoy your friends wedding.

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear Orville. A few days passed since my last letter and I'm sure that you miss without my letters. I'm very very bored without your letters.

I was very pleased to read your letter and every word deep in my heart left a good feeling. Orville again sorry that my answer makes you expect.

the last few days have been very difficult and busy. I want to tell you the latest news. I quickly sold the restaurant to my aunt,

and immediately returned to Riga. today was the wedding of my friend Laura. I wanted to write to you as soon as

I come back but because of preparations for the wedding,I simply did not have free time. wedding took place in the vicinity of Riga and

You understand that preparing for any holiday takes time. I'm very happy for my girlfriend. Now she's found happiness. Well, we will not say any more about it.

How are you doing? How is your mood? Now amazingly beautiful summer weather and it pleases me. What you have is the weather?

Orville tomorrow Laura and her husband Tomas go on a honeymoon trip to Thailand. I will accompany them from boarding a plane and then I'll be able to make plans to come to you.

Tell me you do not change your mind to invite me to visit? As I wrote to you I can come to you on 30 July. I need to book a flight and hotel,

but above all I wanted to know about your intentions. You want me to visit you in these days? or would you prefer me to come at another time?

Or do you want to visit me in Riga? If you do decide to visit me then I will be happy to welcome you as a special guest.

I now have a great mood, and my mood will be even better if you decide to meet me. Orville I need to know your full name and also your exact home address.

also advise me how best to book a hotel. tomorrow i ready to make a reservation air ticket but I need to know which airport I should land,

and also advise me the name of the hotel. My dear Orville I'm sorry if I did not answer some of your questions. Tomorrow I will write a letter to you in detail.

Today I just wanted to tell you that you are always in my thoughts and I look forward to our meeting. I'll wait for news from you.

Now I close my letter. Gently kiss and hug. My god, I have a really great mood. I hope you do not mind that I wrote to you about the kiss and embrace.

Your

Good evening Viktorija! It has been a few days and I do miss your letters but I also understand that you are a busy girl and you had a wedding to attend also. I hope your friend and her husband will be very happy together. It sounds like they have a great honeymoon planned for themselves.

Of course I have not changed my mind on your visit. You come to me when you feel comfortable and know that my intent is to keep you. If you would like to stay in a hotel that is up to you but my home is always open to you if you want to stay with me.

Los Angeles International is the best airport to fly into from this distance.

Of course I am not upset that you write of a kiss and embrace but I would rather you gave those to me in person. That would be much better than in writing.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear Orville. It 'been a great pleasure to read your beautiful letter. Every time i get the

your e-mail my eyes begin to shine from happiness. I'm always happy to read your mail.

Forgive me if my answer still waiting. If I had the chance, I would write to you every day,

but unfortunately this is not possible because of my job. How are you my dear?

And as your mood? I hope you are well?

My dear Orville I'm sorry I have not the time to be informed in advance.

There have been some problems with my laptop and I could not write to you yesterday.

Now I'm in Switzerland. in Zurich. yesterday I went to Zurich, to sign an agreement with a

manufacturer of high quality fabrics "Jacob Schlaipfer" for the supply of fabrics to create clothing.

I considered many tissues, but only the fabric of this manufacturer are ideal for

my plans. Unfortunately not sign the agreement via the internet and I personally to talk about

all the details of delivery and also take the necessary fabric. For this I had to organize the trip.

Meeting with representatives of Jacob Schlaipfe held today morning, and today night I had a pleasant stroll through the city.

I do not know if you were ever in Zurich, but I had a great impression of beautiful places of this beautiful city.

Tomorrow morning i will fly from Zurich to Ivanovo to sign the agreement for the supply of lace fabric.

It is a small city in Russia, which is famous for the fact that they produce high-quality lace fabric.

In Ivanovo, I'll be just a few hours and immediately after the signing of the contract, which will return to

his home and get ready travel to you. I not booked the flight to your airport, as tickets are in stock at everyday.

I called the airport and I was told that tickets are always available. My dear I same did not book a hotel in your city,

so I could stay with you, or do I pay for a room at the hotel after arrival in your city.

I'll let you know the time of my arrival as soon as'll pay for my ticket. if you can not meet me at the airport,

there's nothing to worry. I myself will be able to deal. My dear, I have to sacrifice the time and work my plans to fruition.

I found a the perfect studio in which decided to sew clothes from my sketches.

By the way, I will send you pictures of my sketches in order to see exactly what I'm currently working on. Of course

I'm not a perfect artist, but not bad at. I hope you enjoy my creations.

Well, it will be a short letter, because I still have much to do.

I will write once back home. Have a nice day.

your

Good afternoon my dear! How is your weekend? I am always glad to find your mail and today I see you have found something that you are passionate about. Good for you.

As for what you choose to do when you arrive, I have to let you decide. I can take you to a hotel if that is your choice or you can stay with me.

Have a safe travel and let me know when you decide when you will come and what you choose to do here.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Orville my dear. today I got into a terrible disaster. I had to go home today in Riga, but I could not get in my flight,

because Russian airport customs arrested all my luggage. Orville I have already written to you that my trip to Russia is related to my business.

I signed an agreement for the supply of lace fabric. I had plenty of time before my flight home,

and I decided to visit the trade fair where trades are conducted on a fur coat.

summer offer great discounts on the purchase fur coats and I decided to buy a fur coat for the coming winter season.

But now it's not important. The main thing that I bought at the fair a beautiful coat of mink, the price of which amounted to almost € 2000.

But today during customs control stopped me before my flight and after checking the documents at the Russian Customs arrested a fur coat all my luggage.

I had all the receipts for my purchase and I pointed it in the customs declaration. But it appears on their customs laws

except sales receipts I also had to have a certificate of quality from the seller. I did not have these

certificates and therefore Russian Customs imposed a ban on the export of my purchase, and even arrested all my luggage.

I'm very angry at myself because I should have known about it before. But if you think about how I could have known about the certificate,

If we in the Latvia there are no such laws? I am very angry at myself now because of this certificate because now I have a problem.

Orville I do not know what to do now. Customs control arrested all my luggage and now I have bought a fur coat can not be exported.

But even that is not the worst. The worst thing is that apart from that, I still have to pay the penalty for trying to smuggle non-certified products.

today, the customs officer gave me a receipt for payment of the fine, but I can not pay my fine, because I have no money left.

I do not have access to my bank account in the country. Almost all the money I spent on this purchase. And now I have to

pocket only 50 euros. I decided to contact their embassy to help me control this problem,

but my embassy is unable to help me, because I had broken Russian law. And to answer for the violation so I will have to

also by local laws. my dear, I did not expect to like finding myself in this situation. God knows me now very embarrassed in front of you,

but I would like to ask you to lend me the money to pay the fine. I am very ashamed to ask you to help me with money,

but I beg you to help me with the money to pay my fine. The receipt shows the amount of fine of 17000 Russian rubles.

If you transfer this money in euros, it would be around 420 euros.

My dear Orville you have no idea how humiliated I felt. All my life I've solved my own problem and now

I have to ask you for help. It is unthinkable, but I have no other choice. I called my friend Laura that she

helped me, but during the rest of Thailand it is not available for the call.

Orville tell me you can help me with the money? Do not worry, I only ask you for a loan and I'll give you your money immediately after my return home.

I can not rush you, but I want as soon as possible back home. if you have the opportunity to help me, I urge my help.

Please be honest with me or leave me alone in this situation.

I will wait for your answer. Gently kiss and hug.

Your

Good morning my sexy mama! How are you today? I am shocked at what I am reading and have no idea how to reply to you here. I have no idea about rubles or euros. That is all foreign to me. I need to know in dollar and I would need their bank account information to transfer the money to. Please get this for me so I can get you out of there.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my love Orville.
I just read your letter and I want to tell you that really happy to hear that I can get your support and your understanding as well.
My love Orville I'm sorry that I had to upset you my news, but I did not expect such an outcome of events. If I could have foreseen that
all that happens, it would not buy this coat. I blame myself and still berate myself. My god, I am shocked by what happened and
I can not find words to describe my anger at myself. I was stupid and now paying for it. Today I met with a representative of the
Embassy of the Latvia and attempted to resolve this ridiculous nonsense. But the Russian Consulate does not support my point of view,
and insists that the laws have been violated and that I would have in any case to pay a fine to the state treasury.
My dear Orville God knows I did not want to involve you in their problems, but I have another exit was not and I had to ask you about this service.
Orville I'm happy to hear that you are willing to support me in this difficult moment. I am writing this letter to you from the Internet cafe,
as all my luggage with a laptop and other belongings were confiscated by Customs. well, how about you my dear? How is your day?
I hope you are doing well (unlike me)? My love Orville very important to me to know that you support me. You mean a lot to me and
I'm thankful that it allowed us to get to know.
My darling Orville you have no idea how glad I am to hear you say that you are willing to help me in this difficult moment.
This is good news for me. tomorrow morning, if you could send your help, tomorrow I could fly to home.
I would hope that you are able to do so. My visa to Russia ends on August 11, so I'm not in any way can not stay in Russia,
not to have a problem from the migration service. My dear, I could not imagine that all that will happen. But my visit to you is not canceled.
If you can send your help tomorrow I have time to prepare for the visit to you. and of course we will celebrate my arrival with a bottle of fine red wine.
I think of our meeting every moment of my life. And looking forward to this day the most.
My love Orville you can send your help through the Western Union because my bank account is not available in this country.
But I can not get your help because my passport a citizen of another state. But you can send your help members of my embassy.
She was instructed to control I paid receipt. I already talked to her on account of the service, and she agreed to help us.
I'll let you complete information to enable you to make a deal. you have to specify all the data that I will let you know.
her name EKATERINA YUREVNA. surname ILTYAKOVA.
Her full address city Privolzhsk. Street Konenkova 10-118. postal code 155550. The address you need to specify in sending your help.
My dear Nils is its complete information you need to specify. I need about 420 euros is about 570 dollars. I'll wait for a letter from you, my love.
Gentle hug and kiss. I want to be with you every minute, every second of my life. You are everything to me. I love you

yours and only yours forever

Good morning my sexy girl! I would ask how you are doing but I know the answer already. Right now it matters none to me how I am doing i want my woman out of there.

Western union is not a bank and I would never use such a filthy place to move money. I can transfer the money by bank and the Embassy or the court or whoever will have an account for receiving money. It is the only way I will even consider it

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my love Orville. I'm sorry, I have not had the opportunity to write to you in a few days, because I had no means to pay for internet cafes. How are you my dear? I hope that you are all well? How did you spend your weekend? Orville what concerns me is I still there is not any good news. I am still in Russia and can not fly home. My dear I was very pleased to read your letter and am very happy to know that you are willing to help me, but unfortunately I do not have any opportunity to use a bank account as I am in another country. if I had access to my account that I would not ask you for help. My dear I do not understand why you can not send your help through Western Union. I always thought that it is safe and reliable. Orville please tell me your phone number at which I can get through to you tonight. I want to talk to you and hear your voice. I'll wait for your letter with all my heart. gently kiss and hug

Good morning my lovely lady! How are you doing today? I am very happy to find your mail this morning. I have missed you the last few days.

Honey I am not transferring money by western union or any service of that nature. I have a perfectly good bank that transfers money. I am sorry but I can only help you if you get the bank information of the people that need to be paid there. Please ask them so we can get you out of there.

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic