SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Coleman stoves

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my Raven Riley pic users

Quote:
Hello
how are you doing...,This is my first time i will ever write someone on internet stuff,and you are the first man iwill ever met on here now,and since i have me you i search no more...Well let me tell you about myself. My name is stacy,I was born and raised in carol city,FL.My Mum was from Kent in Great Britain and my Dadwasan American. I 'm 5'10' inches tall, brown eyes. I am so single too,butI have really had bad past in a relationship and I don't want anybetrayer again in my life,unlike my ex-guy that ran away with the moneymy late dad gave to me to keep for him away when he was alive,sincethen it so had for me to trust any man,but I just have to forget my badpast so that it will not disturb my present relationship,cos I havetired of single,am one man woman ,cos I hate double dating, I likespending time with the one I Love. Ilove to laugh, and make others laugh too. My Favorite things to do is to Read Novels, play Basketball and also
having a little Fun. My Favorite is Pizza and I also Like eating Rice and Salad with Chicken and sometimes when I don't feel like eating that i can just move down to fast food to buy a pair of Donuts and Ice cream then I will be Okay.... I am a happy, friendly, person with a lot of values. Honesty is very important to me and I have a saying "I hate liars, and wind". Honesty makes a relationship. I am sincere and don't play games. What you see is what you get. What I say is always the truth.I love animals. Idon't do drugs. It's too hard to function normally,and i don't meet some one into that...I'm looking for someone who I can't wait to see and/or talk to and/or kiss. I'mlooking for someone who is happy, friendly, HONEST, sincere, hard working, affectionate,financially secure, and emotionally available and sound. Someone who is ready to build a relationship based on HONESTY,TRUST, fun, communication,an active, helping
partner and future goals. Someone who looks forward to a one-on-one future full of fun, love, passion, and time spent together alone, with kids, and with friends.A man i can be sure of who will make me happy and also be therefor me in my life ok,Have been hurt before in my life and i don't want to be again in my life ...a man i trusted as make me sad and unhappy in my life and i wont want to meet some one like that again in my life..if you find me interesting tell me a bit about you too...,i will be waiting to read from you really soon....bye
God bless you
Cheers....

Quote:
Hello....
How are you and how is work with you over there ?,you are the only man i ever i ever met on here andsince i haveme you i search no more,cos i am trusting you too,trust isveryimportant in relationship and Love and family is very important to me,cos am written you deeply from my heart...am originally from florida USA,..My Dad works with Oil Contractors in the States and Africa include some parts of the Asian and UK. I work with my father as his personal auditor before he died and we move around for his contracts wherever he is awarded.
i have really had bad past in relationship,Like myex-guy that ran awaywith the money my dad gave to me to keep for himwhen he was alive sincethen it so hadr for me to trust any man,but ijust have to forget mybad past so that it will not disturb my presentrelationship cos i justhave to get married cos i have really tired ofthis single...we reallyneed trust in a relationship if you want therelationship go on well,ibelieve you understand me..i looking for a manthat am gonna meet forreal and start a new life with from there we getmarried
together..... I’m searching for my life long partner toshare a Great Life of Lovewith; romance, long slow kisses, feeling veryspecial, intimacy,spirituality, pleasurable communication, dancing,meeting of the minds,opening a door for you, flowers, traveling andother exciting interestsand adventures, A GREAT LIFE of LOVE! I am onewho strongly believes inrespect and that without respect, you can’texperience true love andgenerate a healthy relationship. I am verycreative and artistic. I loveworking on my house and digging in mygardens, I have no problemgettingdirt under my nails. I believe in abest friend to spend my life with,and if it takes awhile and I meet newfriends along the way, that's agood thing too. Please have anadventurous silly side, although I can bevery sophisticated whennecessary, life isn't as much fun if you subdueyour inner child all thetime. I am sweet, thoughtful, kind, and have agreat sense of humor. Iam very easygoingand
laid back. I am often told that I am very easy totalk with. I amnot an angry person, and I am not interested in someonethat is...Having past events shape your life is one thing, carrying thepast as aburden that sits heavily upon your shoulders is not the way Iview life.I am happy with myself, and my life, and I like to think itshows.,Iwould do best with someone that isn't extremely uptight, unlessofcourse you are willing to learn to let things go! Ilove to try newthings, and can laugh at myself when I fail miserably. Idon't give upeasily, and have so many things I've yet to try. Pleaselove to laugh andhave fun, what is better than laughing so hard yourstomach hurts?!Being honest and open is very important to me and Iexpect my match tofeel the same way. I am not a game player, and Idon't have any interestin dating one.. I do however, make exceptionsfor board game lovers.I'magentle soul, quiet and certainly not what mostpeople would assume -asocial
butterfly. Instead I'm the quiet watchful, listener whowillprovide you with a listening ear after a tough day, and not judge,orassume or tell you what to do. I love nature, and water and feelanespecial kinship to just being near water and having water right nearmyhome... i will Love to stop hear till i hear from you and you getbackto me with your pics too ....waiting to read from you really soon.
God bless you
Cheers

Quote:
Hello
i have been thinking of you too since i have met you on here and search no more..and i cant stop thinking of you cos you really mean so much to me and you know i have really had bad past in relationship and i dont to be use again in my life and we really need to know more about you too, but i need to forget my bad past so that it will not disturb my present relationship with you,.,...i will love to write you WHAT I DO FOR FUN...I am Outgoing, intelligent, articulate, opinionated, independent, just a touch crazy,happy, active, friendly, loyal, love life, philosophical, real,spontaneous, big-hearted, (dare I say ...) sweet, optimistic,spontaneous, adventurous, somewhat sarcastic, bit of a rule breaker,passionate, sensual, sexy and love to dance (especially if you can lead!). Loving someone is completely different from being in love with someone. If there’s love in your life, then there is your sense
of purpose. Head and heart are indisputably connected........You are you,and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, it's beautiful,Wonderful,Meant to be,Special,Precious,Successful and Great!I want someone who can accept me for who i am. I want honesty,faithfulness, trust...The abuses in my past have made me a stronger person. Trusting someone does not come easy, but does happenslowly. A relationship involves give and takeon both sides. I am good at compromises but will notbe controlled or dominated. I want to find my soulmate: the person iwill spend the rest of my life with. I want to spend my time lovingthis person and missing when them when they are not there and can't waitto get to them. I want to walk hand in hand and leave love notes forthem everywhere. Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust,faith, and loyalty. The more you love, the more you lose a part ofyourself, yet you don't become less of who you are; you end up
beingcomplete with your loved ones. i will be waiting to read from you prettysoon.. take good care of your self for me and have a lot of fun.have a lovely day ahead hunie
Cheers..
God bless you

You are not being serious. GOODBYE!

Quote:
How are my not serious, or what do you really want from me ?

Quote:
i dont think you wanna serious about me

I want your words stacy. What you are sending me is not. Your mail just now is your way of typing and I know from our messges. do not paste nonsense to me please.

Quote:
I consider myself to be a caring, loving, confident, smart, sweet, and very kind human being. I value honesty and good manners. I'm a very simple person but at the same time, I have style and presence. I respect good values and hard work. I do believe in true love, and the commitment that it takes while you are in one. I love to travel and have fun... I'm passionate and loving What about you ?

Please stop saying this stuff. This is not the way people talk.

Quote:
what really kind of word do you really want from me ?.....do you have yahoo messenger, if we can start chating on yahoo messenger ?

I want the words that come from your head and heart. Do not paste that nonsense to me please. That crap is not the real you. I do not have any of that other stuff because it is not serious communication. I would like you to take time from your day to actually think and write a real mail to me. Could you please do that?

Quote:
have been writting all from my heart to you but now it seems you taking me for granted

Stacy, I am not taking you for granted. I am now getting you writing your words.

Quote:
What you trying to take me for, you trying to take me for a fool here, why this, you hurting me

I am not trying to take you for anything. I am just now getting your words and you think it's a game of some sort. Really?

Quote:
How is it a game. if not that you are the very man am meeting on here and i have already make a vow that the very first man am meeting here is gonna be the man that i will meet and get married with, am not here for game okay

I am not here for any game either. Please do not paste nay more of that stuff and type only your words and we will get along fine.

Quote:
okay so what do you really want from me ?

Quote:
dont ever be telling me am pasting , what do you mean by that .

I want to know the real you. Your heart, your mind, your personality. I can only know this if you aren't writing me.

Quote:
just ask me anything you wanna know about me ?

Good morning Stacy! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. Asking questions back and forth is not really conversation and does not allow me to get to know you. I have a doctor appointment a bit later so I won't be here much today.

Have a great day

Quote:
Am doing very great and good now,why you have appointment with the doctor?,what happening to your health?, I will like to ask you some question and I want you to please be honest with me?
The first thing is that if I can count on love in my life...if I can be able to love you for whom you are and what you are also will you never hurt me?
The second one is if you are whom you said you are and looking for love and happiness in your life lets get along thats what i seek also .

The third one is that if you want to have kids in your life ….and also tell me the kind of father you are ok.
The fourth one is if you are a God fearing person...if you go to church and believe in God.

The Fifth one is if you are a responsible caring and understanding man ...if i can be able to love you and count on your love in my life and for the rest of my life .

Telling the truth about all I have asked from you also to promise me you will me open minded with me be there for me for the rest of my life ok .

Good evening Stacy! I am back from the hospital now. My appointment was cancelled and nobody told me. It was supposed to be related to the cancer that was diagnosed and dealt with last year. This is all follow up stuff to make sure it does not come back. I travelled along the path of the tornado from the other day and the destruction is a huge mess. There are cars, trucks, hay bales, building materials of all sorts, utility poles are knocked over and lines are down, trees were uprooted and flung all over the place. It is unbelievable and this wasn't nearly as bad as the one that hit Moore a few days before that.

I think it is far too early to be thinking or discussing love. We have not even decided yet if we are friends. I am certainly not here to hurt you and if you should choose to love me it will have to be for who I am because I will not become someone else. I only know how to be myself.

I am looking for a woman to spend my life with and maybe raise children together. I have one daughter but am not against having more. I am an honest man that works very hard and I am definitely responsible. I have no belief in fairy tale gods.

These questions you are asking are things you should be deciding as we communicate. It is useless to ask me my opinions of myself.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
oh how is your health now?,sorry about your health,hope you are doing very good and great now.....i will Love to ask you some questions too, so can i start asking you ?

Good morning Stacy! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. My health is fairly good for a man my age and the cancer seems to be gone now. I do have blood pressure and thyroid problems but it isn't too bad.

As long as you are asking while also answering, which you have not done from the questions I answered yesterday. Please make sure the questions you might choose to ask me are related to where we are in this communication and we will be fine. I look forward to reading your answers to your own questions.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aw shucks! We's in lub!

Quote:
WANNA BE IN YOUR ARMS

How are you and how is everything with you over there, how is the weather now ?, Hope things are going on better with you?....
Good to hear that your health is fairly good,you will be fine soon when i get there with you,
Hello My Love
I cant just wait to meet you also you always in my thought Honey. I see it will be better now you tell me the Name of the Airport that Near to you there so i can make enquiries on How much it will cost me to come for you. I will wait to read from you because i cant just wait to meet and spend the rest of my Life with you..

Kisses and Hugs,
Love you,

Hello again beautiful! I like the way you think little lady and I would love to have you in my arms. The airport you would need to ask about is Will Rogers. I will wait and see what you find out.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Love
I am just coming from the traveling Agent now, i was told it going to cost me $1200 to booked my flight to you and i have deposited $700 that i have i will be so much happy if you can help me with the remaining $500.cos i have made up my mind that i wanna be with you and spend the rest of my life with you. Honey i have set to come for you and i cant just wait any more to meet you and i believe with your care and love you going to help me and bring me to you.i cant wait to be in your arm and spend the rest of my life with you... waiting to read from you.

Love you more,
Stacy Derrick

Good morning my sexy bride! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I am so happy to read your mail and especially knowing that you are committed completely to getting yourself home to me where you belong. I have no problem helping with the rest. If you will ask the agent for his bank account information I will transfer the money to his account.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Sweetheart
How is the weather over there with you my Love?,Honey, am just trying to be fine here,i just need to leave here and be in your arms cos my body and soul need you so much my Love,cos you are the best ever in the world,you have really stick into my heart like a butterfly that stick into a stick man since you came in my Life.my body and soul need you so much fast.
Honey,hope you know you are going to send the balance Via western union money transfer.This is the information you ask me to send.

Name: Stacy Coleman
Address: 123 Hopewell Crescent,Victoria Island,
State: Lagos
city :ikeja
Zip-Code:23401

Honey,dont forget to get back to me with your details you obtain from the western union after you have send the money,something Like this bellow sweety.Senders Name(First Name and Last Name): Address: MTCN#: The Amount You Send: Test Question: Answer: Honey,Cant wait to be there with you and spend the rest couples Life with you soon my Love,Waiting to read from you pretty soon my Love.I LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE SWEETY.
GOD BLESS YOU MORE MY LOVE
Yours Love.
Stacy Derrick

Hello again my sexy baby! Western union is not a bank and certainly nothing we will be using. We do not use them or any place like it for any reason whatsoever. We use truly safe and insured bank transfers, nothing else. Please get me the agent bank information.

And be quick about it! I want to hit 200 before the day ends.

Cellphone - web store
makinmecrazy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay! I always love this part jump_4_joy They send info for W.U. . Sorry no can do. Send bank info. But only W.U. here honey. If you love me blah, blah, blah. Too bad no bankie no money clapping lucky thing,, everyone has an uncle who will help Laughing Yup, my favorite. Never gets old.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^For the life of me I can never figure why they fuss so much about it. What could possibly go wrong?

Quote:
Honey,You need to try and search for the nearest western union money transfer or MoneyGram in
Oklahoma. Cos this is the easiest way for me to catch the money here,and i will go and pay the balance for the flight agent. Honey,my body and soul need you so much,have been dreaming to be in your arms, and i cant wait to be with you and spend the rest of my Life with you pretty soon Love.
Yours Love
Stacy Derrick

Hello again my love! I do not use those places for any reason ever. Please ask the agent for his account details. He will have one for this purpose. Thank you darling.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is rather dense!

Quote:
Hello sweetheart
Honey,I Just coming back from the Traveling Agent now and i was told that the best,easy and reliable way to Receive Money here is Via Western Union and Money Gram. Due to the fraud here,if you send it via Account they may hack it and pick the Money but if you send it Via Western Union or Money Gram it reliable and safety here. You just need to provide me all the neccessay Information to pick the Money after you have send it,i will take it to the Agent and he will booked my flight to you.
Honey,bellow is the western union money transfer addresses LINKS nearer to you in Oklahoma,that the agent gave to me,you can follow the link and search for the nearest to you.

http://local.westernunion.com/locator/73145_Tinker-Afb_Oklahoma_USA_1_result.html

Honey,How are your daughter and 2 grand kids,sorry i you havent tell me there names? and i cant wait to be with them soon.You are such a handsome man that i cant wait to meet soon,i really cant wait to be with you there and spend the rest of my Life with you pretty soon.Waiting to read from you soon sweety.
Yours Love
Stacy

Baby doll, if the agent has no account for transfers he is fake. Go get your money back now! They are not worried about fraud through the bank. That is the dumbest lie ever told. Please tell them to fuck off and find a real agent after you get your money. No real business on this planet would say such a thing,.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I have not read from you since yesterday. Are you all right?

Cellphone - web store
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NV, for some time now I have been wondering where you get your Thread Titles from. I reckon it must be names of race horses from the Racing Post Cool

Keep at it bud! Thumbs up
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this one may be toasted but I try to make the title somehow fit the email addy or name of the lad. This particular one is named Stacy Coleman.

Great to see you back TM! Hope life is treating you well!

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, looks like he is still here just playing the sickly game.

Quote:
Honey have been sick since i heard from you last,cos i told you i have deposited all the money i have with me all because to be with you there and spend the rest my life with you,now you havent send the balance for the flight fees,i gave you my details for you to get the money send via western union money transfer,but you dont wanna send money via western union,so i dont know what to do about this,am so sick now,just trying to type this mail to you,you can try and go get the money send via western union to me with the details i gave to you while i will go and give the agent for the balance for them to make my flight fees to you.Honey i have to tell you am not doing fine.cos this is giving me headach. i will love to stop here till i read from you soon sweety
Yours Love
Stacy
GOD BLESS YOU

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the weekend. It seems you might be rather sickly for some reason. I hope you start feeling better.

Honey, I told you I am not ever using western union or anything like it. Please get the agents bank account information. He has one for this purpose.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Honey,How are you doing today,i have try to to meet the agent,i have obtain the back details now,here are the details below sweety.

NAME... SALAMI RAHEEM ABOLADE
ACCOUNT NO... 2520279798
SORT CODE....076151323
SWIFT CODE: PRDTNGLA
ZIPCODE ....23401
BANK NAME....... SKYE BANK
BANK ADDRESS....PLOT 10, ISHERI ROAD OGBA LAGOS
HOME ADDRESS....50, COLLEGE ROAD OGBA LAGOS

All you have to do is to alert me on the payment as soon as its done and you can also scan the transaction receipt to me,so that i can show prove to them that you have send the balance...Sorry if the scanning could stress you abit but wants a successfull transaction. hope you understand sweety.
Yours Love
Stacy Derrick

Good morning love! I hope you are well and enjoying the Sunday and your churching. Thank you for getting the information for us. I have forwarded that mail to my bank and asked them to pay 500 to that account.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Morning too my Love,am not very well but trying to be fine,honey am not enjoying the sunday,cos i hate this all alone,i really need to be with you fast and spend the rest of my life with you,cos my heart and soul need you so much fast,have been really thinking and dreaming of to be in your arm.
Honey,when will the transfer is gonna reflect?,Honey,dont forget to get back to me with scan of the payment slip/transfer slip me me asap,after the payment has been done. Cant wait to be with you and spend the rest of my life with you soon.meet you soon my Love.
Yours Love

Hello again baby! I really need for you to be in my arms so I can get my hands on you all the time. It is very lonely here and at home. That is about to change for both of us.

I do not know how long before it will reflect, I have never sent money this distance. Judging by the ones I have made here in the US which can take 3-4 days to arrive I think a week might be a safe guess.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Honey,how are you doing,how is the weather over there?,hope you are doing very great and good sweety,i want the best for you and i wanna meet you healthy when i get there with you.
Honey,when exactly the date they make the transfer ?, so that we can start counting from that very day,in other for me to preparing to be in your arms,cos you just said you think is gonna be a week.
Honey,i will also need you to scan the payment slip/or any payment prove,so attach it and send to me sweety.i cant wait to be with you there and spend the rest of my Life with you soon.
Yours Love
Stacy Derick

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I will be very healthy when you arrive. I have been taking my medicine just like I am supposed to be and everything seems great.

Honey, I do not know when they will get the mail I sent them but I am guessing this morning. There is no slip to scan with these transfers darling. This is all done my email. He will have to check with his bank at the proper time and he will get a notice of confirmation.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How are you my love,how is your health and the weather over there now,hope you are doing good and you are good.my body and soul need you so much my Love.
Honey,I was told by the agent that you will need to send me the details of confermation of transfer.

DETAILS OF CONFERMATION
Transfer Number
Sender Name
Reciever Name
Date posted

Honey,the above confermation details is needed.
Honey,you just need to send a mail to the bank and ask them to mail you all the neccessary details of confermation and send them to me for proper verification,i believe you understand what am talking about my Love.
Honey,you are all in my life and i cant just afford to be missing you in every seconds,i cant just wait to be with you and spend the rest of my Life with you,I LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE. I will be waiting to read from you pretty soon sweety.
Yours Love
Stacy Derrick

Good afternoon my love! I hope you are well and enjoying your day. Baby, is this a real agent? He does not need any of that to pick up the phone or go to his bank and check. If he is too stupid to figure out how these transfers work I will cancel it. It sounds really suspect to me. I have done these for years and he is the only one ever to claim such and you an I both know that is not needed for him to pick up the phone and check his account.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Love
Honey,am not doing well cos you makes me going through hell on here,am not enjoying anyday.Yea hes real agent,cos if is not real agent i woundnt have deposited all my $700 on me to him,cos before i deposited the money i have make all the requiry on this,so he is a real agent.
Honey,if its true that you really Love me deeply from your heart,just kindly do what i for,by sending me the transfer confermation reciet he requested for,in other for me to show him and let him know you have send the money,cos this will enable me to know that you send the money,my mind will clear of this.
Honey,i want you to help me and try get the confermation am asking for,just do this for me,in other for me to be rest assure,cos this transaction is black without that transfer confermation detail,it will also help me too, cos i hate being here,i need to be with you so fast,honey,you just try to understand me on this my Love.i really cant wait to be with you and spend the rest of my Life with you soon.
Yours Love
Stacy Derick

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. Sorry if you are feeling bad but I have not put you through anything. I can't wait for you to be here with me dear.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How are you my doing my Love,Honey am not just well and am not enjoying my day,am not just my self and am really not doing fine.
Honey, i will want you to help me try get the payment transfer slip or anything in form of confermation slip,just try and get this back to be so that i can go and show the agent,cos i hate this stress,if you know you really love me,you just need to do this for me ,for me to stay out of stress.i will be waiting to read from you soon sweety,been dreaming have already in your arms and i cant just wait to to be there with you there and spend the rest of my life with you soon.
Yours Love
Stacy Derrick

Good morning angel! I hope you are well and enjoying the weekend. I do not understand why you cannot seem to get off of this slip thing. This is a secure transfer and no slip is given for any reason. He picks up the phone after giving the transfer time to get there, calls his bank and will get a notice of confirmation. This is the way businesses receive transfers.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Honey,Am not well and am not enjoying any weekend,Honey can not get off the slip things cos there is no prove on this transaction,cos am the one that will take the slip to the agent in other for him to see that you have make the payment.
Honey,you just have to fine a way to do this for me so that i can take it to him and show him,cos this only way i can claim the money,cos i have told you to send me the money via western union money transfer before,that i will take the money to him,what you reply me then was that you need the agent account,now you can see what is going on now,you just need to do this for me by finding a way to provide me the confermation slip or any form of payment slip you use to send transfer the money so that i can go and show him.you just need need to do this for Love and for me my Love. waiting to read from you soon. MEET YOU SOON.
Yours Love
Stacy Derick

Cellphone - web store
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also often receive e.mails on and on about bank transfer slips. I guess many Lads don't bank online, so cannot understand that there is no hard copy document. I eventually lose my patience and e.mail them something like this:

Quote:
LISTEN TO ME! THE TRANSFER WAS MADE ONLINE, THROUGH MY COMPUTER. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? I DID NOT VISIT A BANK. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? NO VISIT TO BANK. ALL DONE ON COMPUTER FROM MY HOME. NO SLIP.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME? NO SLIP. GOT IT? DO NOT ASK ME FOR A SLIP AGAIN.

Anyway, I know that you have your own well-practiced and successful methods Cool
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ My method is very much like your own and if they continue I finally tell them if the person is too stupid to check their account I will cancel the transfer. That works great on Fridays especially if I say I have already done it by the time I mail them.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time for the tough approach as suggested. I hate these weekend depression episodes.

My love, please get done with this slip before I get irate. That bitch does not need anything to pick up a phone and check his account. You have totally fucked our weekend that we could have discussed important matters with this crying game. I think I will just cancel the fucking transfer since he is too lazy and stupid to figure out how to use a phone. Only fakes want slips.

Cellphone - web store
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, come on....you can't post your reply without showing us her e.mail Sad
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Her mail was the one above TM. i was debating on how to reply between our messages

Sorry buddy!

Cellphone - web store
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, got you. Well, I am much looking forward to its reply. This Thread is addictive.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic