SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

TX/OK/LA - tornados in US

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks TheFae! Glad to get an update from JC. Sorry about his family's losses. At least there wasn't any losses of life.
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^All good here, way north of me. JC said the latest have been to the south and west of where he's staying. Must be good fishing weather -- says he caught a 25+ lb catfish recently. Mad

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a PM too but the dirty dog didn't say he was catching fish. That ain't right. Glad to read from him again though. Anyone know if Rattler might be off in the south and East?

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Not sure, NV. Will check in soon I hope.

@Big Al, yes, they were very lucky. I hope it stays that way!

JC also said that he's only able to access the intertubes with his Aunt's comp, which apparently has a crappy connection. It took him three tries to access Eater today, and he was able to squeeze out only two PM's before it went down again. So if anyone has sent him a PM and he hasn't replied, that's why. He's very anxious to get back to business! Very Happy

ETA: I just happened to have GChat open at work this afternoon when JC popped in and we got to chat for a few minutes. That went down three times as well. Mad But that's how I got wind of his monster fish. I insisted on pics of course. Razz

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"

Last edited by TheFae on Fri May 31, 2013 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
auto-5
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
Juan, I did not know you were also a Jayhawk, but considering you have been nothing but class on this board I should have known, Very Happy Fwiw, auto-5 is a K-Stater, so feel free to ban him at will. Twisted Evil

Many years ago I managed to talk my parents into entering a Parent/Son bowling tournament. Much to their suprise we bowled well enough to qualify for State om Wichita. After we bowled we went to the car to head back to Lawrence only to discover that the car would not start. So we wait around for AAA to show up, and when they show up 45 minutes later the car started and we were fine. No idea why it would not start.

When we hit Emporia on the trip home we discovered that a bigass tornado had hit there about 45 minutes earlier. Yeah, if that damn car would have started the first time we would have ended up smack damn in the middle of it.

Yea great encourage him to release his inner Tom Light.

Do we look like scammers.
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good Grief! It has started again. Tornados near Ok City and Moore Ok.

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FFS. Mad Watching now. Chasertv.com.

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a good situation down there right now. In addition to the tornado damage (fortunately not as bad as last week), a major problem is flooding. Roads in the OKC area are flooding left and right, as the storm has been dumping torrential rain on the same area for several hours now.

eta: Glad to see the update from JC. We've had a couple of close calls here where I live. On Thursday, there was a tornado about 10 miles to the south, and on Friday there was a storm with rotation heading for us, but it weakened before it got here.

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Glad you're alright, Rattler! Looks like Arkansas and further north will get it today. Down here in East TX the air is so thick with humidity you can cut it with a knife. We're expecting storms, but I think most of this air mass is headed north to add more fuel to the fire so to speak.

What a mess. Mad

Everyone stay as safe as you can, and I hope friends in OK will soon get out from under this. I will post JC's updates when I get them.

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate the humidity that comes with the expectation of a storm.

The old woman that tolerates me went to the store earlier. She likes to gossip with the girls there. Apparently 2 drunk idiots caught up to the tornado South of town here last night and paid a hefty price.

It rolled the truck a few times and old boy got a DUI! GOODY!

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a text from my Sister in Law (Edmond, OK) a few minutes back - All is well. Wild night but okay.

Hope she was talking about the weather....

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wild couple of days here where I am (and it is storming right now)

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stormed like crazy last night, but everyone is safe. I read that a couple of storm chasers/scientists lost their lives. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We had it here to TF. Got about 1/2 inch rain. Slept right thru it.

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If any of you used to watch the Discovery Channel show "Storm Chasers", the members of the TWISTEX team who appeared on that show were among the victims of Friday's tornado in Oklahoma.

Tim Samara, his son Paul, and meteorologist Carl Young were all killed in the storm.

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw the car. It looked like a ball of metal when they were towing it off. I drove past a portion of the path yesterday. It is a mess. Glad you are all right!

Cellphone - web store
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I read today that they are now thinking that that was the widest path ever recorded, and that it doubled in width in about 30 seconds' time. Those poor scientists never stood a chance. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I am thankful all of my fellow Eaters are alright. Stay on your toes though, this rodeo ain't over yet. Sad

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic