SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My First Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TedBronson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing too special, just a straight bait that netted a flag and a piggy.

Characters:

The Baiter - Aaron Hizbet, a lumberjack from a very small town in Montana
The Source Lad - The Reverend Michael Beeman, who wants to donate $6.5M to a worthy individual.
The Bank Lad - Fortune Francis, works at Fidelity Bank Ghana Ltd.

Rev Beeman wrote:

To: Aaron Hizbet
Subject: I need your cooperation to for Work of God‏
Body:
Dearest in Christ,

May the Lord's favor and peace be multiplied to you,See Numbers 6:24-26; 2 Peter 1:2. The word of God also says,"They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their Strength,they shall mount up with wings as eagles: They shall run, and not be weary, and they shall walk,and not faint Isaiah 40:31.. It is a privilege to share this great testimony with you,to the glory of God.

I am Rev.Michael Beeman from New York,Happily married to my wife and children. During a Prayer and fasting session in our church I asked God Almighty to direct me
to an honest person that will Use this Fund righteously to reach the needy, the less Privilege and lost souls.For the word of God says,"What
shall it profit a man if he gains the whole World, and loss his soul".The bible also says, "The Blessing of God comes supernaturally and it is
through Divine favor".

The amount involved,is $6.5m US dollar (SIX Million, five hundred USdollars) was acquired when I was in the world. I gave my life to God
Almighty after My predicaments in the world and God really touched my Life and God instructed me to invest the fund on His Kingdom.

Then,after that,I deposited the fund in the Bank; this is to avoid diversification of the fund as soon as I hear from you, I will give you the hole Information
regarding the Bank for you to Contact them, to know how you are going to receive the fund and invest the fund on the things that will glorify the name of our Lord Jesus Christ for His Wonderful deeds in my life.

Beloved, I will like you to immediately send me your Particulars, full Names,full address,direct Telephone and fax numbers to enable me procure
the Necessary documents that I will send to you, making you the sole beneficiary of the fund.

Be in formed that as soon as this fund is in your Possession, I shall join you in your country to see how the fund will be use for the things that
will Glorify God and to give thanks to God.

Jesus Loves,

Rev.Michael Beeman

---------------------

Aaron Hizbet wrote:

To: Rev Beeman
Subject: RE: I need your cooperation to for Work of God‏
Body:
Greetings in the Brotherhood of Christ, Michael!

It is very humbling, yet salubrious to hear that God himself has sent you to me as one who should be entrusted with such largess.

I do not know what I can do with such a sum of cash, but if HE wills it, let it be done.

I look forward to great works with you in the fellowship of Our Lord.

HIS name be praised,

Aaron Hizbet

---------------------

Rev Beeman wrote:

Subject: Reply
Body:
Dear Aaron Hizbet

Thank you very much for your understanding and willingness to do the work of God.

I was having a five days Church program seeking the face of the Lord about the distribution of the $6.5 Million that is why I unable to respond to your email, I have been able to conclude with my Lawyer to arrange a Power of attorney in your favor that will give you the legal power to contact the bank and receive the said funds for distribution.

I would need you to reconfirm your full details so that I can submit to my lawyer to proceed with the legal paper work.

As soon as the Power of attorney is ready I shall give you the contact of the bank so that you can contact them and proceed with the transfer of the funds into your account for you to start the Charity work which God has instructed you to do.

Please reconfirm your details as stated below.

1, Full Name
2, Address
3, Direct Cell phone
4, ID or passport copy

As soon as I receive them I will forward it to my lawyer to proceed and when I receive the power of attorney from my lawyer I will forward it to you together with the bank contact so that you can contact the bank for onward transfer of the funds.

In God we trust

I am waiting to hear from you

Yours Brother

Rev. Michael Beeman
Tel:+1 646-553-6137

---------------------

Aaron Hizbet wrote:

Subject: RE: Reply
Body:
XX-WARNING-XX FILE ATTACHMENT DELETED BY TREND MICRO SECURITY
XX-WARNING-XX FILE ATTACHMENT DETERMINED RISKY FILENAME: "AARONID.JPG"
XX-WARNING-XX VIRUS DETECTED CALPERN-A-WIN32-TRJ-CERN
XX-WARNING-XX SENDER HAS NOT BEEN NOTIFIED

Hello Michael,

Full Name: Aaron Hedges Hizbet
Address: 2619 North Tamersuckle Lane
Skyville, MT 40109

I don't have a cell phone - they are so dangerous. I see so many people using them now, unaware of the dangerous radiation they put out.

I've attached my ID as requested.

"For the LORD is my guardian, I shall not suffer iniquity."

Aaron Hizbet

---------------------

Rev Beeman wrote:

Subject: See the attached file and details inside
Body:
Dear Aaron Hedges Hizbet

Sorry for delay, I was waiting for my Lawyer in London to prepare the power of attorney.

Please find the attached power of attorney and also below is the contact of the Bank.

Remittance Department
Fidelity Bank Ghana Limited
Ridge Towers - Ridge,
Accra PMB 43, Cantonments Accra.
Ghana Accra
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +233-269-244-133

My lawyer has submitted all your details with copy of this power of attorney to the bank so that they can recognize you, please contact the bank as soon as you receive this email so that we can move forward, I have a mission in Cambodia which I will be traveling on Sunday for a missionary work, I leave everything in your hand as direct by the spirit and I know you will not disappoint.

In God we trust

I am waiting to hear from you

Yours Brother
Rev. Michael Beeman
Tel:+1 646-553-6137

---------------------

He provided this Power of Attorney at this point:

Which I obediantly sent to the bank lad:

Aaron Hizbet wrote:

To: Fortune Francis
Subject: Account Access
Body:
Greetings!

I was asked to contact you and provide this power of attorney from the Reverand Michael Beeman. I request access to the account in question and would like to know the balance of the account, as well as any outstanding liens, judgments, or holds on the account.

Thanks,

Aaron H. Hizbet

---------------------

Fortune Francis wrote:

Subject: Attn: Aaron H. Hizbet
Body:
Attn: Aaron H. Hizbet

Dear Sir

This is to acknowledge your email.

We have been in contact with Rev. Beeman and also his lawyer submitted some claim documents on your behalf stating that you have been appointed by the Rev. to become the beneficiary of the said deposit which Rev. has confirmed.

Rev. Michael Beeman deposited the fund $USD 6.5 Million with our vault department which makes it impossible to transfer from the vault account, right now you need to open a fresh non-residential Bank Account with us so that we can process the funds from its current location into your new account for onward transfer to any of your nominated bank account.

Please you need to fill this form below to enable us open the account.

1. Full Name………………………………………….
2. Current Address:……………………………….......
3. ID or Passport copy:………………………………..
4. Direct cell phone:…………………………………..

In addition the sum of $500.00 will be required for the account opening and activation fee so that the account will be active and ready to receive the $USD6.5 Million for onward transfer to any of your nominated bank account.

You can send the $500 USD to my name direct as stated below through western union OR money gram.

Receivers Name: Fortune Francis
Text Question: Good Morning
Text Answer: Thank You

As soon as we receive the above mentioned information we shall proceed to serve you better.

Please attach the payment receipt as soon as payment is completed for easy receiving and record.

We are waiting to hear from you and help us to serve you better

Thanks

Yours in Service,

Mr. Fortune Francis

---------------------

Aaron Hizbet wrote:

Subject: RE:Attn: Aaron H. Hizbet
Body:
Greetings!

I tried to send in a western union online but it was declined. I was told I would have to go to the nearest office but it is a three-hour drive to Billings, where the nearest office is. I'm in the backwoods, working as a lumberjack, so I don't get out to civilization much. Hell, we barely even have Internet except down at the lodge.

Anyways, the telephone person said to ask about doing a direct wire transfer, and that any bank should be able to accept a wire transfer. Why don't you give me the info I need to make a wire transfer and I'll get that going ASAP?

"Ut notum est finis saeculi, et sentio elit."
Aaron Hizbet

---------------------

Fortune Francis wrote:

Subject: Attn: Aaron H. Hizbet
Body:

Dear Sir

Your mail has been noted therein.

Below is the account of our financial director in America which we use to receive wire transfers from customers who wish to send account opening fee via wire transfer.

Bank Name: Wells Fargo
Bank Address: One Greenwood Drive, Hilton Head Island,
South Carolina 29928 USA
Bank Routing #053207766
Bank Swift Code: PNPBUS33
Account Name: Don Elder Financial Services Corporation
Account # 2000033216047

Also you need to fill your details as stated before.

Make sure that you attach the wire transfer slip as soon as transfer is done.

Thanks

Yours in Service,

Mr. Fortune Francis

---------------------

Well, that was easy! Thanks for the piggy "Fortune" Very Happy
Memorial day weekend is coming up so I'm afraid Aaron can't make it to the bank today:

Aaron Hizbet wrote:

Subject: RE:Attn: Aaron H. Hizbet
Body:
Greetings,

The bank has short hours today and Monday is a holiday so I will attempt to get this transfer through on Tuesday.

Hope all is well with you and yours.

Aaron

---------------------

The Reverand comes back to check on things:

Rev Beeman wrote:

Subject: Hello
Body:
Dear Hizbet
How are you doing today?.
I will be traveling to Cambodia tomorrow for a missionary work so I needed to know if everything is working alright from the bank. I will spend one to two weeks in Cambodia and I hope and pray that before I return to the UK you will be in position of the fund and distribution will take place immediately.
May God protect you as you prepare to do the work of God.
Kind Regards
Rev.Beeman

---------------------

Aaron Hizbet wrote:

Subject: RE: Hello
Body:
Greetings in Christ!

I'll head over to the bank on Tuesday, everything shuts down around here for the holiday so nothing I can do before then.

I look forward to concluding this transaction with you and to using these funds for the greater glories of God.

"Ut notum est, et consummationis sæculi sentio elit."

Aaron Hizbet

---------------------

Rev Beeman wrote:

Subject: Noted
Body:
Dear Hizbet

Thanks for the update

I am in Cambodia now with limited access to my email

I hope and pray that everything will be concluded on Tuesday

Remain Blessed

Rev. Beeman

---------------------

Looks like the banker has little patience, it's 3:00am on Tuesday in Montana when this arrives:

Fortune Francis wrote:

Subject: Attn: Aaron H. Hizbet (Reminder)
Body:

Dear Sir

This is to inform you that we are still waiting for the transfer of the account opening fee and your details.

Help us to serve you better

Thanks

Yours in Service,

Mr. Fortune Francis

Remittance Department
Fidelity Bank Ghana Limited
Ridge Towers - Ridge,
Accra PMB 43,
Cantonments Accra, Ghana Accra
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +233-269-244-133

---------------------

I sent him a nice hi-def photo of the cover of a US Passport:

Aaron Hizbet wrote:

Subject: RE: Attn: Aaron H. Hizbet (Reminder)
Body:
Greetings!

The transfer should have gone thrOUGH now, at least that's what the banker told me, but it could take up to 3 days.

Name: Aaron Hedges Hizbet
Address: 2619 North Tamersuckle Lane
Skyville, MT 40109
Phone: 206-666-6237

I've attached a copy of my US Passport.

---------------------

Looks like he might have actually gotten the joke:

Fortune Francis wrote:

Body:

Dear Sir

The passport you sent is not valid; we need you to scan the first and last page of the passport showing your picture and your details.

Secondly we need the scan copy of the payment transfer slip, you have to understand that this is a banking intuitions and you must follow the proper procure.

If you fail to send the transfer slip and your passport as requested above we will not respond to you anymore and consider you as a internet Joker.

Help us to serve you better

Thanks

Yours in Service,

Mr. Fortune Francis

---------------------

I sent one last email but since the site was killed, hopefully he never got this -

Aaron Hizbet wrote:

Body:
Sir,

I tried scanning my passport but when I did the picture did not develop. It is a new passport which has some material that makes it not copy right. I don't understand why that is, so I sent you a picture to prove I am a US Citizen.

As for the payment slip I have the recipt from the bank is that what you want?

AHH

---------------------

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TedBronson Wrote:

Quote:
Nothing too special, just a straight bait that netted a flag and a piggy.

That is special getting a Flag and a Piggy in your first Bait. I can't say I did and most others can't say that either. Great work.

Let him stew for a few days and send him another reminder. You may get another Swine and Flag for your troubles.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
redo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done! I haven't had a bait worth posting yet Smile I think I'm too transparent, and they keep twigging before I get them off script.

Ghana

Safari Mr. Cheater, Lagos to SH Accra

"to help us fish this people out any where they are this massage should not be forwarded to them or any body, Be very carefully what ever you are doing with these crocks" - Mark Smith
"Please proceed immediately and stop playing on yourself. Am i understood!!!??" - Barr. David
"Now i know you need to visit Rehab. Simple English you can't understand and you keep playing games, I regret having you here, please stop sending me emails." - Barr. David again
"I am sorry to say you lack gurts" - Bernard Hill

***Pimp Your Ride***
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic