SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

G/F's Mom Scammed - have all info on Scammers...now what?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wrathOFscam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, so I just joined this b/c my blood is boiling and I want revenge on these scum-bags that tricked my poor girlfriend's mom into giving them over $7k before we could find out what was going on (thank God we caught on before she lost everything).

I just called the number that has been stalking her and spoke to them (the Dept of Justice - of course) and it just made me so angry that these people can get away with this. They thought I was the dumbest person in the world..."hold on, I'm going to transfer you to the FBI now" - lol. It would be funny how ridiculous it all is...if they weren't ruining people's lives with it.

So, I guess I'm here to see if folks have any advice, options, thoughts for getting back at these people somehow. I don't want to wait for the FTC, (real) FBI / DOJ to do something - is there something that can be done now?

The number is (202) 470-3361. Typically a Gabriel Nunez would call her mother and say she won money but cash was needed to get it to her. Since my g/f and I found out, they've been panicking and calling her every hour to try to extract every last drop.

She wrote her check out ($4,500) to a Margaret Shimata in Hawaii. I called her too. I think she's in on it. She picked up, and said she used to have a bank account at the bank where the check was cashed, but that it was closed. Also - she called my g/f and blasted her asking why she left a nasty message for her "son". Interesting...the plot thickens.

I feel like these guys aren't that good at covering their tracks??? I can get both numbers on-line and probably the addresses too.

Any thoughts / help would be appreciated. I am soooo pissed.
wrathOFscam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also have the bank information, etc. Should be able to post that. Let me know if this is the wrong forum page for posting all of this.

Thanks!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the forum wrath! Sorry to read that your girlfriends mother was conned out of her money. I understand your rage and desire to burn this person up and if you have the first actual email from this person that you can access and post along with headers it would help us understand the whole situation.

It would also be advisable to visit our sister site http://www.scamwarners.com/ post the information there and seek advice for things to watch for because these criminals do not relent. Her mom may still try to sneak around you and may be contacted yet again by someone claiming they can get the money back.

The people there are much more adept with ways to attempt to deal with this situation.

As mad as you are at this bunch, it is not advisable for you to actually try to toy with them but there are millions of them out here that need attention. You are too close to this and it is best to let others bait them when it is personal. Far more effective.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
wrathOFscam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

appreciate the feedback, and you are right - I'm way to close and pissed off to be directly going after this. I did post this to the scam warners site as well, good idea. The more attention the better right?

I will work on getting the original documentation, etc. and posting. Her mother now realizes (somewhat) what a mistake this was...and we;re collecting what we can from the original contact.
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here... and there, wrathOFscam. Laughing

Nice to see that you've cooled down a little.

If you have bank account info, you can PM it over to a mod for now.

Please visit Eater University where you will find the guidance and tools promised.
You might want to get yourself a mentor too; who will guide you in using these tools to your advantage. Wink

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Wrath, sorry to meet you under these circumstances, but you have found a good community both here and at our sister site. Everyone here and at our sister site is committed to helping. Unfortunately the scammers will try to call your girlfriend's mom in a panic, and every hour is not uncommon. Glad you posted on SW, you help others by just doing that. Thumbs up

As Fowan says, if you have info, such as a bank account, PM one of our Mods and they'll sort it. Sign up for a mentor, create a new email account that is not related to your real life info, and settle in. We're glad to have you here!

~Fae

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Number has been added to the phone chain. Your scammer will receive many calls from his fellow scammers.

If this scammer has an email address he was using to contact your gf's mom, please post it here too. I'm sure several baiters will be happy to take him on.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please do send us the scumbag's email and, if you can, what his original format was. As a Hawaii-based scammer, I'd love to have a crack at someone over here in paradise that is in on the crimes.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic