SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Coffee Addiction

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Coffee? Nice occasionally and after a meal, but for healthy benefits you can't beat..

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ooooo. Excellent!!!

Sweetgrass tea is also quite awesome, has Labrador and lemon grass in it as well. ::loud sip::

http://www.myworldhut.com/products/Sweetgrass-Herbal-Tea-Blend-Loose-Bulk.html

I buy it in bulk, and whenever friends come over they clamor for it. Very Happy

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You want healthy tea try pine needle and wintergreen. The pine needles have more vitamin C than oranges.

Labrador. Wasn't that Cheech and Chong's favorite? Rolling Eyes

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Can the three of you not read plain English? Or are you dyslexic? The Subject is COFFEE, not a collection of damp and squishy leaves, bark and summer prunings from someones overgrown back yard.

Coffee

Coffee

Coffee

Very Happy

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seriously guys, where's the vodka?

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ It's in the home made Kahlua along with the COFFEE beaners. Laughing

lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

whats your stage? im between 2 and 3

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mimicat: You mean <a href="https://www.google.com/search?q=coffee%20vodka&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=eUqlUcz_N4mFywHG_oDADg&biw=1280&bih=709&sei=wkqlUbuqM8SoyAH8roCwBA#facrc=_&imgrc=Rs2LND6WdsuEpM%3A%3B0aRlSz6qMWO6JM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Ftitan.as%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2011%252F08%252Fsmirnoff-espresso-vodka.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Ftitan.as%252Fsmirnoff-espresso-vodka-recipes%252F%3B500%3B500">this?</a> Wink

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

irishemigrant wrote:
I don't know how America even makes the list, as Jeremy Clarkson said, American coffee is 2 granules of coffee in a styrofoam bucket.

Oh, there are some exceptions. Mrs. lakeside grew up in South Louisiana and we receive regular parcels of Community Coffee. You need a fork to stir it.

http://www.communitycoffee.com/

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ lakeside, Big Mama used to make that Deep Southern style coffee and you could stand a spoon up in the cup.

@ Kokomeister, Ya sumfin like dat.

This pic says it all though.

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^There are always exceptions ( plus the market is expanding I hope) but you do have to look hard in North America.

On another note, once upon a time someone who Loved me Dearly gave me a Bag O Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans for some sort of Religious Holiday that might or might have not involved the Baby Jesus but I digress...so I ate them. No worries it was only a quarter pound or so ( or was it half a pound?). Delicious Really! Fricking Awesome!!!! Holy Sweet Louis Riel I was sick. By sick I mean for days.

More than likely I was sick for so long because I couldn't stomach my morning coffee...and that is wrong!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ mimicat "you could stand a spoon up in the cup"

I had a cup of this some 40 years ago. I think it is also used for caulking wooden boats.

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I've seen it on occasion here, but not with the new sanitised PC corrected label, so it has been a few years ago.

http://brianedwardsmedia.co.nz/2010/11/the-short-but-fascinating-history-of-camp-coffee/

This one is still available though,

http://www.bushellscoffee.co.nz/products-cce.html

Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's right. They are sat down together now drinking the horrid stuff.
There was an interim label where just the tray was removed, it looked like he was asking for a tip and being ignored.

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Grandparents bought Camp coffee, I think it was all you could get in the War, so people got a taste for it.

I wasn't keen, but then my Dad was a black Nescafe man, with what tasted like 19 sugars.

My local steam railway just had a 1940's weekend, there was a station announcement that the buffet car was only serving tea, not coffee, and that sugar was rationed to half a spoonful. And yes, we have no bananas today.

Spoilt barsteward that I am, I just made a cup of my favourite coffee, Lavazza Red label on my Delonghi coffee machine, also from Italy, add milk then steam to a froth.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rattlesnake wrote:
I've always loved the smell of coffee, but can't stand the taste.

I agree.

I had a coffee maker but had never made coffee in it. I just used it to make hot water for tea and cocoa, that is until a roommate used to..gasp..make coffee. Then it was ruined, all hot water came out tasting like coffee. Ugh. Now I have a nice electric kettle for hot water.

TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Oscar, chocolate covered coffee beans -- omg YES! I was studying for a particular exam and this treat had everything going for it, almost-food (the sugar in the chocolate) and the wonderful taste and crunch of espresso beans. I'd taken note that we'd been warned that the exam would last at least 3 hours, and we were allowed to bring snacks. One of my friends showed up with a bag of oranges, another with apples and grapes, another with pretzels -- and me with my bag of magic beans.

By the end of the exam the side of my desk was heaped with fruit, traded for several beans each. Our professor asked for a couple as well to see what it was all about, and his hair stood on end, his eyes got wide, and he nodded his approval. Very Happy This happened on the Atlantic Coast, where coffee was 'meh' at best.

@Lakeside, Community Coffee is a staple since I moved to East TX. I'd never heard of it back East.

I try to stick to herbal tea now only because I don't want my heart to explode out of my chest. But what a way to go! Laughing

PS: We had something like "Camp Coffee" back East, had chicory in it. I found it very bitter.

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Back in the 70's when Juan Valdez and his donkey went on strike and created a coffee shortage a lot of folks tried Chicory (Cichorium intybus var. sativum) as a coffee substitute. Happily the strike ended and we were all very happy to have our coffee back even if we had to pay 3 to 4 times the amount.

Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Was at a posh wedding a few years ago, when they brought around the coffee, "my mother-in-law asked for tea", the snooty waiter turned around said, "We don't do tea for one", so I piped up, "I will have tea", it ended up about 6 of us having tea. Laughing

Use to have to grind up coffee beans, on demand, when I worked in a shop, hated the smell.

Closed lad accounts x40

FUK OOOOOOOOF - Mrs Cooker James
you are a fo0l forever because you are not worthy to be a human being but an Animal.
.something that cannot take 10minutes is taking you 2months- barrister lawrence
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought the PLT (PWT) was elsewhere...

Confused

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Badger, this is the Coffee Thread, the PWT is elsewhere.

Has anyone tried these http://www.espressocasa.co.nz/site/browse.php?by=category&id=5&product=63 ?

I'm trying to think of a good Christmas present for myself.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Coffee is my last remaining vice. I have a stove top espresso pot and a milk frother. Makes a reasonable cappuccino. Our coffee is always Guatemalan espresso beans. I have to drink coffee before I post or I make mistakes. Twice I made some mistake with Hector before I drank my morning cup. I am an addict, but only to coffee.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't stand coffee. Never got the taste for it. Not even keen on the smell. People who know I like chocolate say things like 'try a mocha, you'll like that". No. The coffee just spoils the chocolate.

Any of you addicts tried that coffee made with beans retrieved from the, erm, 'doings' of whichever animal ate them?

#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^The Missus hates coffee (so all the more for me) and has to go through all the Mocha, Choca, Boca, Fuka type stuff while reminding others she doesn't like Coffee in her Chocolate.

Enough about her as I have a real dilemma. I cannot brew a decent cuppa at the Cottage. Seriously I have tried many types of Coffee, many different Coffee makers (though I've settled on the Wee Beastie), used LOL water, Bottled Water, Piles own water but all in all the Coffee always tastes 100 per cent so so.

I don't know what I could be missing....

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic