SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bayern oooo

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great game! Great final! And the right winner. Bayern are among the favouriter each year, simply for being Bayern. But this year, they've had that extra something. I expect more finals involving Bayern in the coming years.

Waiting for Froch vs. Kessler now...

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You didn't mention that Bayern should have had Dante send of for a second bookable offence but the ref(Italian) bottled out.

With Bayern down to ten men that would have been more intresting.

Closed lad accounts x40

FUK OOOOOOOOF - Mrs Cooker James
you are a fo0l forever because you are not worthy to be a human being but an Animal.
.something that cannot take 10minutes is taking you 2months- barrister lawrence
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still a good game. Bayern had a couple of attempts on the posts as well, so I guess that makes it even. Wink And it still doesn't change my opinions about how strong Bayern has been looking this season. Wink Also, 3 finals in 4 years speaks its own language.

I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Round 4

Dont ignore Dortmund they had their chances, the first half it was only the goalkeepers who saved both teams.

It was pointed out that Dortmund is a young team and it seemed that they were tired and that is why gaps appeared in their defence.

Your turn next. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x40

you are a fo0l forever because you are not worthy to be a human being but an Animal.
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Easy. Next season, Mario Götze won't be playing for Dortmund no more, but for... Bayern. Wink They will be dominant for the next years, I tells ya! Very Happy

Your turn (this is actually a good warmup for the boxing match).

Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Froch won the boxing.

Mario Gotze was on the sidelines, injured.

TheDane wrote-
They will be dominant for the next years, I tells ya!

Isn't that what dormouse, hedgehogs, do, be dominant, but they do it during the winter (sounds like Bayern) Laughing

Closed lad accounts x40

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Oookay, I see the arguments are getting watered down here, so let's just leve it at that, and just say, that without Mario, they wouldn't even have made it to the semis. Wink And good boxing match, Froch's victory was well deserved, but just like in Herning, it was a very close match. Now I'm just hoping for a 3rd match on neutral ground.

Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The phrase "Rather watch Paint dry" comes to mind...... Laughing Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dortmund had the energy at the beginning of both halves. If it was going to take the game away from the high-priced assemblage of crafty veterans it had to score early and then play an energetic keep-away for the rest of the match. Instead, it came up against am amazing Bayern goalie who saved his team, which then allowed Bayern to regain confidence and then it was only a matter of time. You can stop Robben 8 times, but the ninth...he is going to score. Nice to see Gomez come out in the final minutes for a fond farewell.

I though the Ref did an okay job. Dante's offence in the box was more of a misplaced kick rather than an intentional foul, so perhaps the Ref was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt and keep the game competitive.

The sliding save by Subotic was the play of the match.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Intentional or not, Dante should have definetely been sent off. Maybe Mr.Hoeness spent some of his hidden money on the refereee? Who knows?

Next year it might even become more boring, as not only Götze but also Lewandowski will play for Bayern. With Dortmund short of their two best players, who is supposed to beat them? We may be looking for a bloody shutout season, which would really stink.

On the other hand: congrats, Bayern, well deserved win. Now please don't show up for the German Cup final all drunk (even though you may probably still beat Stuttgart even then).

Let's see what the new manager can do for Bayern next year. He will certainly feel the pressure.

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic