SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How I got here. Craigslist.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
267autosurf
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG, be sure to post your R. P. Resume out on Craigslist. Other than only one sales job offer was really real out of 100. If anybody has time can you post your R. P. Resume out on Craigslist. Lots of advanced fee out there if you've got the time and need the phis?

Feedback please on the best way to handle fake Jobs, fake check scams?

Thanks.

Cool

< Pointless Poll Removed - Spotty >
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the resume you posted there is real, do not bait. If you want to bait do lots of reading in Eater University, the sticikies in H,H&T, apply for a mentor (link in my sig line) for some one on one guidance and set yourself up a completely false ID and address. Fake resumes, IIRC, are available on one of the BS generators that either BobDeMol or I posted here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=230925&highlight=bullshit

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
267autosurf
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, funny thing it's not even a resume just an article about Jobs from career site with my baiting email address attached. They are just crawling the site with a robot looks like mostly. Also when they reply in person with your ad title in the subject change the subject line so they don't flag your ads a week later after you don't wire the money.
coopervog
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got here thru Craigslist as well. The housing rental ads are crawling with obvious lads. 3bedroom houses for $800..when I reply with my bait account its a huge message about god and all this missionary BS. Got my first piggy after 5 days with one of em. God bless kruse and that automated WU alert. Been frustrating the hell out of my lads!

Closed lad accounts x2
yourface
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

coopervog wrote:
I got here thru Craigslist as well. The housing rental ads are crawling with obvious lads. 3bedroom houses for $800..when I reply with my bait account its a huge message about god and all this missionary BS. Got my first piggy after 5 days with one of em. God bless kruse and that automated WU alert. Been frustrating the hell out of my lads!

Thants funny! I'm new to this site- got here because I was on ASKMEN and joked about getting yet another spam email and how cool it would be to be able to screw them around and waste their time like they do to so many people. Someone gave me this 419 link.

But I was just telling my coworker today how I was on Craigslist looking to rent a house about a month ago and got this ridiculous email in reply to a 3 bedroom house for 800 dollars. The guy said he was a missionary and his family and he were away in Africa and he was looking for a "Good Renter" that would "take good care of his house". He said that he had the keys with him because he didn't want people just going in and out of the property while he was gone, so I "couldn't go into the house" but I could drive by and look at it. And, that he would send me the rental agreement and as soon as he received the agreement back, along with the deposit, he would send the keys.

Hahaha!!!!

It was honestly the FIRST tie I ran into a Nigerian scammer outside of the ones I get in my email and the one time I found one on Ebay years ago before ebay set up pay pal to prevent Western union scams.. I didn't know they were running their scam on CL too! Geez!
coopervog
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ugh yea, it's a rediculous scam but a lot of people call prey unfortunately. Remember safe baiting! Have you read the eater university yet?

Closed lad accounts x2
yourface
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

coopervog wrote:
Ugh yea, it's a rediculous scam but a lot of people call prey unfortunately. Remember safe baiting! Have you read the eater university yet?

No but I will when I get time. I love how Scambaiters get these guys but it sounds like a lot of work and you have to know what you're doing. But I'd love to join the fun. I 'll have to do some research first before I attempt it though.

Just got another one today from "Western Union" haha! I must have the "Magic Email Address" this month or something Smile

Its strange because its an email from Western Union relaying a message from some African Minister . (I didn't know Western Union emailed people on behalf of other people?)

Anywhoo, apparently I won over a Million dollars in a Lottery I never entered and its my final chance to send $35 Western Union in order to start receiving my $5000/month payments!

I'd better get to the bank before it closes...
coopervog
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's only a lot of work if you let it be. I admit the first week was very addicting for me but not doing anything for a few days between each exchange with a scammer can drive them crazy! It's all about keeping them thinking the precious payday is about to come while unexpected things keep happening that keep you from getting to western union etc.

I'm not into the whole safari thing but if I can get a legit bank account shutdown that brings a little satisfaction. I have found several scammers operating in the USA and I really want to nail them.

Closed lad accounts x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic